Last Person to Post Wins - Lugia | Page 65 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Last Person to Post Wins - Lugia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Decided to play on Americas a bit, so I can enjoy a bit of low ping @.@, and Jesus... I miss Europe... So much whining and cursing all the goddamn time... Even if you win! At end game, you see things like "thx god it ended, our Dva is retarded". Wat.
I was wondering where all the flaming is. Played a total of 3-4 hours maybe and I don't recall any flamers. Just a guy calling another a professional Genji, and he wasn't kidding he was jumping around and being everywhere.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Aand just as I made up my mind about food, mom suddenly pops up unannounced and brought me falafel and crab salad. Oh well, I'll just eat that now since I haven't had real lunch yet.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Could be though that the 70+ people were teamed up with their friends who were trying it out this weekend too :oh

I expect something similar would happen if you would play with us today :oh
But that doesn't make sense, they put 6 solo low level players against a 6-stack? And why didn't we have any 70s to balance it. It was 6 beginners vs 4 beginners + 2 long-time players...

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
But that doesn't make sense, they put 6 solo low level players against a 6-stack? And why didn't we have any 70s to balance it. It was 6 beginners vs 4 beginners + 2 long-time players...
Well I'm not trying the defend the system. I was just trying to think why it would do something like that.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Hm I can't imagine a sensible reason other than matchmaking just being bad. Which isn't just overwatch, matchmaking is always bad.
I guess we're just not there yet for a reliable systematic measurement of skill.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
tbf In my case we were grouped with some new players and were helping them learn how to play, so we kept getting put in lobbies with mainly low ranked people.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Why does the game sometimes kick you out of training mode randomly? Saying you were "inactive" for too long while I'm walking around and testing out new stuff.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Blah, just as the ARMS test hour is on again, my internet decides to be a douche.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I swear to Bob, hasselbackspotatis is the best kind of potatoes. Don't know if there's an English name for it. It's unbeatable.

Oh, I made them before; they're delicious. I think they're called Hasselback or accordion potatoes here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Farfalla Here is a recipe for it if you want to try to make it. ^^

FYI, it can be a pain to cut the potatoes since they sometimes move when you cut them. >.>

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
I just put mine in to the oven. I cut a small horizontal slide of the "downside" of the potato, so it didn't slip or move when I cut in the wedges. '-'

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah I'm roasting some meat with potatoes as well now xD You guys made me crave. Added some cheese corn and onions cream to follow, let's see the results.

Ty a lot, Riki-chan^^

And ok we need a bok for those!

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I keep getting skins for the gorilla, but none for Widowmaker..

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Oh, I made them before; they're delicious. I think they're called Hasselback or accordion potatoes here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Farfalla Here is a recipe for it if you want to try to make it. ^^

FYI, it can be a pain to cut the potatoes since they sometimes move when you cut them. >.>
They forgot the ströbröd, though (apparently just called bread crumbs in English). It's an essential part of the cooking since it's what gives the potatoes their crunchy "edge". Can't have them without it!

To cut the potatoes perfectly I place a thin cutting board atop the one I cut them on, and place the potato next to it. That way they stay in place and you can't cut all the way through.

Edit: Oh yeah, and what Ust said. Cutting them in half helps, so they're even when you cut them. Doesn't really matter if they're whole or halved once you eat them anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.