Shounen - Yakusoku no Neverland by Kaiu Shirai and Posuka Demizu | Page 22 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Yakusoku no Neverland by Kaiu Shirai and Posuka Demizu

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Unfortunately the Translator for TPN on Mangastream is going abroad and Neverland will not be released in English for 2 months. I am trying my hardest to find a group or make one so we can continue getting our english scans.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
It's a sad news no doubt:bored.Will they release this chapters after two months?And can't we use MP translations even though it's delayed it still comes.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
It's a sad news no doubt:bored.Will they release this chapters after two months?And can't we use MP translations even though it's delayed it still comes.
What's MP?

And all I know is that Mangastream will be putting TPN on Hiatus for 2 months.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
What's MP?

And all I know is that Mangastream will be putting TPN on Hiatus for 2 months.
Mangapanda.I notice they translate it still though it's later than MS.

Does Yonkou translate TPN?

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Mangapanda.I notice they translate it still though it's later than MS.

Does Yonkou translate TPN?
Mangapanda just removes the watermarks from MS's scans and repost them... They're thieves.

Yonkou doesn't but you could always ask him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hell, most of the time they don't even bother removing the watermarks

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
there will be no hiatus, as if
Ms will keep translating it, they'll just replace the translator temporary. that's how it works. Moreover Tpn is a highly requested series, and they love it so dw about it.
Also as spirit said, there's only Ms who does it all other sites are just uploading chapters most ff times with no authorization, they just remove credits pages and so.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
there will be no hiatus, as if
Ms will keep translating it, they'll just replace the translator temporary. that's how it works. Moreover Tpn is a highly requested series, and they love it so dw about it.
Also as spirit said, there's only Ms who does it all other sites are just uploading chapters most ff times with no authorization, they just remove credits pages and so.

:/

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
i know i've already read it when it was posted ;) and i m telling you they won't stop. and if you doubt, just ask them directly, isn't it the best thing to do before spreading any non confirmed news.
if they were to put it in hiatus they will have definitely announce it in their social media.

Im telling you, as a member of a Edited Manga team myself, there's no way they put it on hiatus considering its success (they can put a series in hiatus or even stop it if the translator is not available, and if its not that successful but thats not the case here). They ll just have it translated by someone else, that's quite the obvious thing to do, imo.

Last edited:

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
i know i've already read it when it was posted ;) and i m telling you they won't stop.
I hope you're not giving us false hope Erin-Chan :blush

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
well at worst, even if they stop it which i highly doubt
, another team will pick it up so no need to worry :p

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
well at worst, even if they stop it which i highly doubt
, another team will pick it up so no need to worry :p
I'm already reaching out to contacts in the Industry ;)

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
the best thing to do is to as I told you earlier, is to ask directly the team in charge.

Please, don't try to set fire between Edited Manga teams that's a very wrong and very selfish idea and also it will increase chances to get average or even bad translations releases, I know most of you don't care, but i do care,I rather have quality work even if i have to wait to get it (and people have some nerve to keep complaining about late release and potential scan delay, considering official japanese chapters are only released on next monday)
And, imo the more teams are involved the less quality will be their priority, tbh i hate this " the fastest release competition" that's not the best option for our enjoyment, im rooting for quality work not for teams trying their best to release the 1st, for every other reason (most of time fame and visilility) but the reader interest.
You already try to contact other teams before even checking !? really ? thats so so wrong. I don't want Tpn to become Ft 2.0 with various and most of time average if not poor translation quality , just for "want-to-be-the-1st" stupid reasons. At least ft has not too much text so even if translations are not ok, it's rather fine, but tpn, no really, don't do that spirit, thats' so so wrong.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
the best thing to do is to as I told you earlier, is to ask directly the team in charge.

Please, don't try to set fire between Edited Manga teams that's a very wrong and very selfish idea and also it will increase chances to get average or even bad translations releases, I know most of you don't care, but i do care,I rather have quality work even if i have to wait to get it (and people have some nerve to keep complaining about late release and potential scan delay, considering official japanese chapters are only released on next monday)
And, imo the more teams are involved the less quality will be their priority, tbh i hate this " the fastest release competition" that's not the best option for our enjoyment, im rooting for quality work not for teams trying their best to release the 1st, for every other reason (most of time fame and visilility) but the reader interest.
You already try to contact other teams before even checking !? really ? thats so so wrong. I don't want Tpn to become Ft 2.0 with various and most of time average if not poor translation quality , just for "want-to-be-the-1st" stupid reasons. At least ft has not too much text so even if translations are not ok, it's rather fine, but tpn, no really, don't do that spirit, thats' so so wrong.
Set fire? I don't know what you think I was talking about I was just asking some friends if they would help us with some translations if need be...

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I'm already reaching out to contacts in the Industry
oh your sentence sounds like you re trying to get in touch with " scnalation industry" aka other teams to ask them to pick it up.
well it's not needed :)

@WithYouInSpirit my apologies for misunderstanding :)

Last edited:

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
oh your sentence sounds like you re trying to get in touch with " scnalation industry" aka other teams to ask them to pick it up.
well it's not needed :)
Oh sorry. Bad phrasing. No I was just going to get in touch with a fan group that's done really good english releases before.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters

Hey guys,

The 2017 Waifu Wars has just started, so get your nominations in!

Many Waifu are only waiting for you to vote for them!​

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
A New Promotional video has been released for TPN along with a look at the Volume 4 Cover!

Big thxs spirit-kun !
Just adding Oda's message at 0:02 :

Eichiro Oda recommends Yakosuko no Neverland + he said " things are getting interesting ! ganbatte Emma ! "

A tpn website to be open on July 3rd + current arc should be shorter than the previous one + colour page on Shonen Jump issue 31

Last edited by a moderator:

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Sorry @Belserion I only linked the post directly because I was on mobile at the time.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
That video gave me anime vibes. I really can't wait for it to get animated. We already have enough content for a first season imo:zomg
Damn, you just made me imagine an animated Isabella, you know. NOW THIS NEED TO HAPPEN.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Makes me wonder.. if they ever gonna animate it, which composer would they gonna use and which studio for the animation, hmmm.. there are so many good studios and awesome composers out there!

Which studio and/or composer would you prefer?