Semifinal - Holo vs Yui Yuigahama | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Semifinal Holo vs Yui Yuigahama

Who wins?

• Holo

• Yui Yuigahama

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Anyway, I still have a few days left to decide ^^ Leaning towards voting for Holo though.
This seems like a poor excuse to vote for Holo and at the same time a trick to hide whom you sided with to begin with, all for the sake to not boil things with nii.

Stating that you lean towards Holo while nii already campaigned and Lambu didn't at the time you posted this is proof enough that you decided to vote for Holo since the very beginning. I took you for a better person. :hmph

You try to appear like this:

But the reality is:

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
But my point was that Holo basically got carried through this without you doing much. I guess you have to thank Demonspeed and Sky for this. We were both busy it seems, but I guess I was the only one who actually bothered to ask someone to help me bc that's how much I care for Yui :hee

And I never said I have anything against animal ears or a tail. It's just that I prefer horns I guess? :teehee

Your post doesn't strike me as a good argument for her actually improving or changing, I mean there's no person who wants to go to bed with regrets xD Seems to me like she's basically this "perfect kami" since the beginning, I prefer characters who actually develop and improve over time. Not to mention growing old together, I don't want to imagine being an old grandpa with my wife still looking like an 18 years old girl... that would feel wrong :/
Ohhh no, dont compare our situations, I have to admit I received plenty of help from Demon, Sky, Gryffindor, GrySun and many others (and I expressed my gratitude for that many times too) but I always was present in every round save the first one, answering questions about my waifu and supporting her with fair points. You simply had @syx do you the hard work. :nah

About the second thing, what I meant is Holo doesn't feel satisfied with how she is even if it would make sense for her to be arrogant or too prideful, just like Yui she is not perfect and she knows it.

So there are times when she makes mistakes, has negative feelings and even prejudices towards many people but later thinks about all those things and tries to be a better person.
Again you fall in contradiction with all that salt towards Holo, as Yui looks way more like the typical "perfect kawaii girl" than anyone in this Waifu Wars :fan

Temperance

The Red Spear
Reaction score
Country
France
I won't be interested in Holo unless I get her good points with proofs from the anime...everyone says about their waifu that she is blablabla....but with no concrete proofs:cookiehand
Here nii gave us examples and made us fall for Yui, with various moments from her anime and not gifs showing only the cutes moments, every waifu gif hides a dark part of your waifu...and Yui got none:D

MArGi

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
France
This seems like a poor excuse to vote for Holo and at the same time a trick to hide whom you sided with to begin with, all for the sake to not boil things with nii.

Stating that you lean towards Holo while nii already campaigned and Lambu didn't at the time you posted this is proof enough that you decided to vote for Holo since the very beginning. I took you for a better person. :hmph

You try to appear like this:

But the reality is:
If I had decided to vote for Holo from the very beginning, I would have done so without posting anything here.

When I logged in this morning, I was really thinking that nii's campaign was getting better and better while the more I saw pictures of Holo, the more disturbing her ears and tail appeared to me (see @Lambu 's last post... those ears....).

But now, my dear @syx , I feel insulted but I thank you for making this choice easier for me. Definitely voting Holo. :^_^

I feel very sorry for you, @niichan ... :pout Your efforts were starting to pay off, but syx ruined them. Even the fact that he once campaigned for Yui in your stead has now become a heavy burden that you have to deal with in this semifinal. I would chose my friends more carefully if I were you... Just a friendly advice. :)

Last edited:

Temperance

The Red Spear
Reaction score
Country
France
Waifu Wars Quick Note: Do not insult my opponents. :coffeeshock

Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
If I had decided to vote for Holo from the very beginning, I would have done so without posting anything here.

When I logged in this morning, I was really thinking that nii's campaign was getting better and better while the more I saw pictures of Holo, the more disturbing her ears and tail appeared to me (see @Lambu 's last post... those ears....).

But now, my dear @syx , I thank you for making this choice easier for me. I feel insulted, so definitely voting Holo. :^_^

I feel very sorry for you, @niichan ... :pout Your efforts were starting to pay off, but syx ruined them. Even the fact that he once campaigned for Yui in your stead has now become a heavy burden that you have to deal with in this semifinal. I would chose my friends more carefully if I were you... Just a friendly advice. :)
I saw this kind of post coming the moment I hit the reply button of my previous post. :3
I didn't make the choice easier for you, I just ended the questionable act you were displaying way faster. I don't like it when people keep my friends in suspense for no reason. Your vote for Holo was inevitable, anyone who has a speck of intelligence could deduce that much from your post I referred to. >.> I don't even blame people voting for Holo as long as they do it in an honest way and not with such a farce. >.>

By the way, I'm not campaigning anymore. It's support.

Please, post more of those. :zomg

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I won't be interested in Holo unless I get her good points with proofs from the anime...everyone says about their waifu that she is blablabla....but with no concrete proofs:cookiehand
Here nii gave us examples and made us fall for Yui, with various moments from her anime and not gifs showing only the cutes moments, every waifu gif hides a dark part of your waifu...and Yui got none:D
This comes from the same guy who just wanted cute pics of Yui in her previous match to be convinced :kappa.

All you are saying is that video> GIFs. I don't see how he tried to show a dark side of her or anything, especially when Lambu at least talked about Holo's fears and stuff. His main(only?) argument is Yui is cute.

MArGi

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
France
Your vote for Holo was inevitable, anyone who has a speck of intelligence could deduce that much from your post I referred to. >.> [/SPOILER]
And now you're insulting niichan and darky of being stupid... :nah

Last edited:
Reactions: syx

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan

But now, my dear @syx , I feel insulted but I thank you for making this choice easier for me. Definitely voting Holo. :^_^

Syx gets to be Hakuryuu? :pout

But since you don't like him that's a good thing here I guess :XD

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England

MarGi!!! Been a long time ago that someone used a Gyokuen/Hakuryuu panel reference! Never forget those times.:wtf

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
OK, everyone. Let's be serious and analyze this.

Holo beat Kuchiha(41-15), Mira(51-41), Lucy(49-34), Hinata, the one who beat Juvia and Erza(46-37).

Yui beat Bridget(40-15), Winry(34-31), Mikoto(39-24).

Holo's first match was easy probably because Kuchiha is not from a popular series but then she faced Mira, Lucy and Hinata. Yes, you can say that FT and Naruto are trash, that many characters are trash as well but it's undeniable that Mira and Hinata at least have great waifu qualities. And I don't think Mira is particularly hated. No matter how you see it, her victories are impressive.

Now let's analyze Yui's wins. What stands out the most is her victory against Winry, it is impressive, but she won by a hair. Bridget and Freezing are not popular here.

No need to be a Sherlock to notice that Holo's victories are more decisive than Yui's. If you look at the threads you will see that Holo's matches have far more views and posts, and she has more support. All of Holo's matches were hype(excepted the first one). Lot of people said that nominees being underage was a minus for them in that event. Most of Yui's opponents were underage, she is underage herself and now that she is facing Holo, the majority try to diss Holo because of minor animal features and treat her as if she was some kind of dumb pet. This is outrageous :-_-.

Are you telling me that after beating all these girls Holo will lose to Yui in the semi-finals? It can happen, but it would be abnormal. Holo should win this match, and not with a bit more votes than Yui, Yui must be crushed.

I believe in you guys :bishie.

MArGi

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
France
MarGi!!! Been a long time ago that someone used a Gyokuen/Hakuryuu panel reference! Never forget those times.:wtf
Yeah, I miss those times. Magi was great back then :^_^ Let's thank syx for using Gyokuen pictures in his attempt at spreading some salt.

Last edited:

Temperance

The Red Spear
Reaction score
Country
France
OK, everyone. Let's be serious and analyze this.

Holo beat Kuchiha(41-15), Mira(51-41), Lucy(49-34), Hinata, the one who beat Juvia and Erza(46-37).

Yui beat Bridget(40-15), Winry(34-31), Mikoto(39-24).

Holo's first match was easy probably because Kuchiha is not from a popular series but then she faced Mira, Lucy and Hinata. Yes, you can say that FT and Naruto are trash, that many characters are trash as well but it's undeniable that Mira and Hinata at least have great waifu qualities. And I don't think Mira is particularly hated. No matter how you see it, her victories are impressive.

Now let's analyze Yui's wins. What stands out the most is her victory against Winry, it is impressive, but she won by a hair. Bridget and Freezing are not popular here.

No need to be a Sherlock to notice that Holo's victories are more decisive than Yui's. If you look at the threads you will see that Holo's matches have far more views and posts, and she has more support. All of Holo's matches were hype(excepted the first one). Lot of people said that nominees being underage was a minus for them in that event. Most of Yui's opponents were underage, she is underage herself and now that she is facing Holo, the majority try to diss Holo because of minor animal features and treat her as if she was some kind of dumb pet. This is outrageous :-_-.

Are you telling me that after beating all these girls Holo will lose to Yui in the semi-finals? It can happen, but it would be abnormal. Holo should win this match, and not with a bit more votes than Yui, Yui must be crushed.

I believe in you guys :bishie.
To simplify , these are statistics :invalid
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oi, oi, are you serious? :kappa
Holo of course. :blush
Not you Zasz :biblethump

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
To simplify , these are statistics :invalid
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not you Zasz :biblethump
Forgive me Darky....I had to follow my heart...

And my libido. :kappa

Status
Not open for further replies.