Battle - Nobunaga vs killua | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Battle Nobunaga vs killua

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Killua is honestly overpowered right now, at least against a human who he doesn't mind killing. Just godspeed behind them, put 100% aura into his nails, and stab them in the back. Who can beat that without a specific counter or preparation?
Every Nen user is protected by Nen, the Aura volume plays a role in defense and Ko doesn't necessarily mean certain kill, Killua's attacks are far less powerful than the likes of Gon, whose raw power is insane for an Enhancer of this age.

Even if the body doesn't react fast enough, Aura can be used in many ways and faster than that. Feitan took severe damage from someone like Zazan for a reason.

Killua can't use Ko with Kanmuru anyway, because his Aura is spread all around his body.

tupadre97

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Killua easily killed Rammot after training with her
ok i never said he didnt train.
Zombie Pitou doesn't have noticeable speed feats
except the fact that she was confirmed to be stronger than when she was alive by the narrator. even if she wasnt faster its still a monumental feat for killua to be able to match her speed and save gon.
She got Gon-san by surprise
no she didnt gon said he didnt want to move on purpose. we've already seen gon blitz pitou so we know he's fast enough to dodge, unless she really was so fast he couldn't.
Killua has good moves but he doesn't have a particularly powerful attack like Rock or Rising Sun
why does he need one when his base strength is as powerful as rock? him casually one shotting ranmot was one of the most impressive feats of physical strength in the series next to gon hitting hollow all the way to the NGL.
She can run at the same speed as killua in the woods, without her hatsu
when was this? the moment killua used godspeed no one could catch up to him. thats why they started using tsubones ability to catch up.
his Kanmuru is as fast as an advanced nen user and that's a FACT.
so you think "advanced" nen users can match the speed of pitou, blitz youpi, and dodge pouf so fast he thought they teleported? yeah i don't think so. no human has any feats of speed putting them anywhere near killua's level without some sort of ability.
So, you think killua can hit harder than Gon's Rock or Uvo's BBI?
i think his max strength could probably equal the level of when gon hit hollow to the NGL but i think gon can charge his rock even more powerful than that. as for uvo gon and killua clearly surpassed his level during the invasion arc. uvo's bbi is nowhere near as powerful as gons rock or killuas strength.
Killua is honestly overpowered right now, at least against a human who he doesn't mind killing. Just godspeed behind them, put 100% aura into his nails, and stab them in the back. Who can beat that without a specific counter or preparation?
exactly there's no one alive in the series who could possibly do anything about killuas godspeed without prep and knowledge
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Every Nen user is protected by Nen, the Aura volume plays a role in defense and Ko doesn't necessarily mean certain kill
aura only enhances your own physical durability. its not another layer of defense in and of itself.
Killua's attacks are far less powerful than the likes of Gon
this is just factually untrue. its been mentioned multiple times that killua is stronger than gon physically and he has the feats to back it up. killua one shotting a chimera ant who could tank a janken rock with no nen is quite literally one of the most insane feats of strength in this series. and on top of that he did it casually imagine if he used KO.
Even if the body doesn't react fast enough, Aura can be used in many ways and faster than that
except that godspeed literally reacts to your aura so you wouldn't be able to move it at all since any aura vibration killua sense would cause him to attack you. so not only does godspeed make him insanely fast it also prioritizes attacking vulnerable areas before you can even move your nen. godspeed is just ridiculous no one has any ability thats anywhere near as versatile than that combat wise.
Killua can't use Ko with Kanmuru anyway, because his Aura is spread all around his body
i doubt having to place an electric burden on his body stops him from using KO but even if it did wouldn't he still be able to use Gyo? that'd be just as effective especially when he's attacking areas with less nen that are more vulnerable.

Kanmuru

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Well, go and read the manga again if you can't remember such things XD
You are asuming a lot, but any of that is stated in the manga, you THINK he is that fast, but no one told he is the fastest man on earth
And here you go, Tsubone chasing Killua with Kanmuru ON:

And she's saying he isn't at illumi's level yet.

uberfayt

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
no she didnt gon said he didnt want to move on purpose. we've already seen gon blitz pitou so we know he's fast enough to dodge, unless she really was so fast he couldn't.
pitou's corpse got Gon cuz he let his guard down as he was deep into his grief...I think that's what Demon also meant, and maybe you too ^^

tupadre97

Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Well, go and read the manga again if you can't remember such things XD
You are asuming a lot, but any of that is stated in the manga, you THINK he is that fast, but no one told he is the fastest man on earth
And here you go, Tsubone chasing Killua with Kanmuru ON:

And she's saying he isn't at illumi's level yet.
tsubone was following him but she wasn't matching his speed. unless you think tsubone is really as fast as the RG i don't see how you'd think this means they're on the same level.

howdydodah

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I'm not readin everything as I've lots to do atm, but here's my 2 cents on the killua strength part.

He is not as strong as any the fighting members of the spiders, heck not even Machi. He is not as strong as even Knuckle. Lastly Gon did not surpass Uvon.

Nen attack and defense works like this
  • Maximum Aura Power or M.A.P. (最大オーラ量 or MOP): the amount of aura stored inside the body of a Nen user. It varies for each individual and can be increased through training.
  • Potential Aura Power or P.A.P. (潜在オーラ量 or POP): the amount of aura that a Nen user can expend before passing out.\
  • Actual Aura Power or A.A.P. (顕在オーラ量 or AOP): the quantity of aura that is used effectively at any moment. This is what determines the efficiency of the Nen user in a combat situation, as a high P.A.P. with a low A.A.P. is meaningless. A.A.P. can be increased through training. It is also influenced by how well an individual can use Nen: lack of practice or low affinity for a certain Nen category can cause it to be lower than the aura units actually expended. For example, when Gon used his Round 2 technique against Knuckle, he consumed 4000 aura to charge two abilities, Rock and Paper; however, the actual force of the Emission attack was equivalent only to 500 aura, 25% of the power of Rock and 12.5% of the aura consumed overall.[31]
  • Ko (硬, Temper) is an enhanced version of Gyo in which all of an individual's aura is concentrated into one particular body part. It is a combination of Ten, Zetsu, Ren and Gyo. Zetsu is used to completely stop the flow of Nen in all other parts of the body. This makes that one body part exceptionally powerful, but leaves the rest of the body completely unprotected. This is used by some Nen-users as an offensive technique (a Ko-punch would carry all 100% of your aura with it), but it is a risky move — leaving the rest of one's body unprotected in a fight against another Nen-user is generally not a good idea. Ko results in one's aura creating a high-pitched dissonance, somewhat akin to the sound of metal being ground.
  • Ryu (流, Flow) is the term for real-time use of Gyo (the adjustment of aura concentration in various body parts) by a Nen-user in battle. For example, the use of Gyo to increase the amount of Nen in a fist as one strikes with it, to increase damage done; or to increase the amount of Nen in an arm as it is used to block a blow, for extra defense.
Gon's Rock is him charging up his KO representing his PAP, just like Uvon's BBI. Question: Who has the faster charge rate? Who has the more destructive force?
Gon's AAP, his normal nen enhanced punch is nowhere near Uvogin's but is actually higher than Killua's because he is an enhancer therefore 100% enhancement. Killua's Kanmaru greatly deminishes his punching power because he spreads his aura unto his body and focuses mostly on the feet.

Evidence:
Gon was toyed by knuckle in their practice, showing that Gon's knowledge of Ryu is weak at best, and that knuckle can more than enough withstand his normal punches Enhancer to enhancer. What can killua do to knuckle? punch per punch a transmuter can never take an edge over an enhancer unless he's that overwhelmingly strong which killua isn't compared to knuckle. Knuckle as you see is nowhere near Uvogin's power level, although an experienced pro hunter, a very smart fighter, but is an ant compared to Uvogin in pure power. Heck even Morel who has a very large M.O.P would rather not fight directly with a pure powerhouse like Uvogin.

Conclusion:
So in terms of Kanmaru killing somebody he'd have to do it stealthily to succeed. If it were a straight up confrontation within a 10 meter distance, Nobunaga(an enhancer), has the M.O.P, and A.A.P to generate enough defensive aura to block a critical hit from Killua(transmuter)whose punching/slicing/stabbing power is diminished significantly due to kanmaru usage.

Last edited:

ShiranuiShiranai

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I'm not sure about Killua winning but I know for sure that Saccho Kobayakawa of the Zodiacs can fight Nobunaga on equal term and even has the chance to win.

howdydodah

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I'm not sure about Killua winning but I know for sure that Saccho Kobayakawa of the Zodiacs can fight Nobunaga on equal term and even has the chance to win.
That's what I found perplexing about how most I see rank some characters here. Just because Killua has an extremely hax ability doesn't mean he already surpassed let's say even Knuckle in over all capabilities. He is a very advanced character but even then he still needs to train his nen to get to even pro level, he's just that good at out smarting his opponents. Just like how Kurapica's own power levels is way misinterpreted, you don't tank a full powered BBI at point blank range and live to tell about it, even Hisoka can't do that(Razer ball). Just because Kurapica has his chain jail, doesn't mean his over all capabilities is weak against a non-spider, tanking BBI, out speeding Uvon, is a testament to his reinforcement and nen power levels. Kurapica physically is not as fast or as strong as killua and killua can't even get away from Phinx, that can only mean ET boosts his power levels at an extreme rate. Bottom line he doesn't need chain jail all the time to handle his opponents his already very powerful with ET boost especially his chains(dowsing) that Uvon when trying to avoid, admits to emit very abnormal levels of nen.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
It's hard to say... I would have to guess it all depends on whether nobunaga has a chance to set up his defense. In this specific context killua is a glass cannon with 1 hp point. Without godspeed it is fairly clear killua does not have a chance. Nobunaga would be the more experienced nen user which gives him an inherent advantage over killua. Heck, even now killua's nen flow is considered slow and awkward. Now, godspeed might be enough to deal significant damage but I would think it would only mean a guaranteed victory for killua if he can act before nobunaga sets up his defense. He is a proper enhancer meaning that if he sets up his defense it is plausible he will survive the barrage of attacks and then simply has to take killua's last hp point.

That said, there are always intricacies to nen user fights... Nobunaga is an enhancer but he is an enhancer who fights with a sword whom we have never seen fight seriously. With that in mind, I wouldn't be surprised if his nen reacted weirdly when nobunaga gets serious and he uses his sword. As in some bullshit that allows him samurai like reflexes or something of the sort.

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Nah, I doubt Killua can win just of get. He can definitely put up much more of a fight, actually getting in a few hits. & maybe even a decent wound. But Kanmaru hasn't been shown to last long enough, for Killua to fight a drawn out battle against someone stronger than him.

I think Nobunaga's unseen Hatsu, yet physical skill & nen skill alone can pull out a decisive win.

Also, who said Killua couldn't use KO in Kanmaru?? Don't kniebwhat would make you think that..but I'm pretty sure he can still use K.O in a very Hatsu like way

Aonori

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Well it depends on either or not Nobunaga could tank Killua´s thunderbolt, if he isnt fast enough to dodge it, while in his stance, we´ve seen Nobunaga loses a considerable amount of time in it, which lead to him letting Gon and Killua escape in the first place, however I´m more curious on Nobunaga´s tanking feats for this match, at my eyes for now Nobunaga could just as easily be a glass cannon, from what we´ve seen of him so far in this series.