Final Match - Mikasa Ackerman vs Holo | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Final Match Mikasa Ackerman vs Holo

Who is the ultimate Waifu?

• Mikasa Ackerman

• Holo

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Difficult choice.Mikasa is no doubt great and i really love her.

If i give Mikasa 99.5 votes i will give Holo 100.That is the difference.Only marginal.

Voting for Holo.

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Holo is the obvious choice, better in every aspect other than tits and ass. Mikasa is trash, cant imagine why anyone would want her as a waifu unless you were just using her feelings as a tool to survive. She has no fun side, no cute side, no interesting aspects to her personality, no personality at all really, at least none beyond her devotion to Eren, a one dimensional character if ever there was one. Terrible waifu.

Potatoe-Titan

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Now that's the salt I've been waiting for..

but again, almost everyone who is against Mikasa tries to stomp her with the same arguments over and over again instead of telling the people what's good about Holo.

Just a few examples from the previous poster.
1. She has no fun side - To live in the SnK Universe isn't fun at all, especially with a past like Mikasa, anyway there are situations where she has a fun side. (Instructor, Sasha, Fart) I hope everyone knows what scene I mean.
2. She has no cute side - Chapter 50 or in Anime Episode 37.
3. She has no personality - A lot of people say that, but she has in fact character/personality and development, the reason why a lot of people don't see it is simply the way SnK does things like this. These things are shown in little details, e.g. later in the manga she leaves the safety of Eren to other people, the Mikasa most of her haters describe wouldn't do that.

Just imagine how she would be in wolrd that is more beautiful than cruel. Now you can keep on stomping Mikasa :P

PS: It's a waifu war, not a pet war.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

but again, almost everyone who is against Mikasa tries to stomp her with the same arguments over and over again instead of telling the people what's good about Holo.
What? Read this thread and you will see posts of people saying why they find Holo better. It is the same in the previous ones.

1. She has no fun side - To live in the SnK Universe isn't fun at all, especially with a past like Mikasa, anyway there are situations where she has a fun side. (Instructor, Sasha, Fart) I hope everyone knows what scene I mean.
Living in a shitty world doesn't mean you can't have a fun personality. See Sasha on your avy, or Conny, Oruo, Hange etc, even the stoic badass Levi has a funnier personality. Outside of battles Mikasa is mostly a stoic girl who keeps her eyes on Eren. The "Sasha farted" scene is the only funny Mikasa scene I have in mind(from the main series). She is just not a fun character. Totally broken because of what she experienced as a child.

This scene is also iconic for her precisely because she doesn't do that often. It is a powerful moment, but she needed to be close to death to react like that. There are more pics, GIFs and videos of Holo smiling and displaying other kind of emotions in this thread alone than of Mikasa's genuine and "cute" smile in the whole SnK manga.

3. She has no personality - A lot of people say that, but she has in fact character/personality and development, the reason why a lot of people don't see it is simply the way SnK does things like this. These things are shown in little details, e.g. later in the manga she leaves the safety of Eren to other people, the Mikasa most of her haters describe wouldn't do that.

Just imagine how she would be in wolrd that is more beautiful than cruel. Now you can keep on stomping Mikasa :P
She has a personality, but it is a boring one(not saying it can't be interesting). Does being traumatized by her parents's death and treasuring Eren give her more waifu qualities than the fun, lively and charming Holo? Hell no. There are many ways to show your affection to someone and Mikasa's way doesn't make her an attractive partner, at least to me.

And yet you played the victim saying everyone tried to bash Mikasa only. Holo has been bashed as well and because of physical attributes, not even because of her personality, it says a lot. The dog attitude is just something born of kkck's imagination because that is all he can do. Of the two finalists the one who acts more like a dog is Mikasa, following Eren everywhere and showing her fangs when she thinks he is in danger.

Last edited:

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Mikasa Sukasa...
Ok...completely unrelated and incorrectly spelt but you get the point XD
Now I see why you're Farf's favorite. Or if we count hardy you're her number 2. Or if we count Nona you're her number 3. Or... Well you get the point :XD

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia

Just a few examples from the previous poster.

Ha, yeah, not like all the people against Holo stick to the same old dog joke... oh wait.
Plenty of people have listed off why Holo is superior in every way.

1. Who cares? Her circumstances dont change the fact that as a person there is nothing fun or enjoyable about her.
2. One instance, that was only drawn out of her when she thought her and Eren would die.
3. A lot of people say it because its true. Even the later "development" you describe still sounds pathetically shallow, it still revolves entirely around Eren. A woman should still be a woman without a man, but Mikasa without Eren is pretty much nothing, there is nothing else to her. Like i said, she's a one dimensional character, which makes her a boring waifu.

For Holo's good points, its easy to list off, and i watched Spice and Wolf years ago.
She's fun, she loves to have a good time, she loves to tease and tempt, she feels guilty when she thinks she goes to far, she's clever, she's kind, she's cute, she can read the mood, she's independent, she actually shows her affection, etc. etc.
The list goes on and on and can be nicely summed up by saying she's a joy to be around, can you say the same about Mikasa? Is being around Mikasa genuinely a good time to be had? From what ive seen, no, not even close.

Last edited:

uberfayt

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I'm not a fan of either finalists TBH, but between the choice of having a Waifu pet or becoming my Waifu's pet...it's obvious, Holo ofc.

Even Eren would vote Holo for god's sake :4head

Poor Mikasa, forever alone...:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt

Last edited:

Stormsfury

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
smh at all the furries voting for Holo....

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
So here it is, Holo and Mikasa in the finals. :\m/

Well what to say, I think Mikasa is good for a waifu but Holo has defeated better than her already. Devotion is a very good trait for a waifu (Mikasa stands out in that) but only devotion is not enough for Best Waifu in my honest opinion.

Holo has a intriguing personality that you would never get bored of, she's quick-witted and knows many things, can tell when a person is lying with ease, cheerfulness is her trademark and always likes to live to its fullest.

As I said in other threads, she is not a perfect woman, she's a strong woman that takes the best out of the resources available (you can only be that or a submissive girl in that medieval world) so she often uses her cleverness to trick people and get what she wants, but she always manages to pay back every good soul she takes as victim, usually tenfold.
Moreover, I noticed people have some issues with tails and ears, well, I made a quick re-read of the novel and its confirmed she can actually made them disappear for some time, though she would rather not do it, she loves her tail :blush

(with no need for NSFW) she's quite sexy aswell , you cannot deny that :XD

And even with all those great traits, she still feels just like a human being, with her worries, weaknesses and troubles. She craves for company after so much time living alone, she wants to feel loved like she was in her young days and she would sacrifice herself for someone that loves her without a second thought as it happens with Lawrence many times.

Holo is, in the end, a girl that's seen world and that wants to live the better possible in it with her loved ones, someone you can count on and that will be there for you no matter what.
Please Vote Holo, because if someone deserves the title of Best Waifu, its definitely her. :kissbunny

Holo for Best Waifu!!!
:confetti:confetti:confetti

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Dont' exactly care for the finale but voted for the 100% human (won't write again whats wrong with living an idyll with a 1/2wolf :derp ) and also for the sake of Bel, she played a wonderful game and deserves to win this one. Actually both @Lambu and @Belserion
did an absolutely amazing job for their their campaining props to them if it wasn't for this huge tail and those fangs, Holo would have likely win my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.