Não é por mal, mas vou te fazer chorar... hoje vou te fazer chorar | Page 92 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Não é por mal, mas vou te fazer chorar... hoje vou te fazer chorar

Hey Gringo, the Ghost has passed here~

• Total voters

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Although I'll need to figure out the lingo/slang over there but it shouldn't be that hard, right?

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Something with computing would be nice, since it's a segment that is always growing.
actually i'm a bit fed up with computer stuff xD tried that, hard to compete with indians and chineses lol. been thinking bout owning a store or a small business to start

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
LOL
Why not e-commerce then? Home officing would be nice c.c
My main goal is to go for an organic farm, but I need to gather a lot of money for that.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
you don't have to make your farm in Canada. land in tier 2, 3 world countries are lot cheaper, after that you can export or sell to the local. My cousin own a big farm. If you don't have lot of money or a great idea, you have more opporunities in tier 2,3 countries that are still developping. Got a friend at toronto, his father work in senegal. his father told him to buy a truck to transport and deliver stuff between countries, he'll manage. The dude wasn't really into it, but he still bought a truck. his father started to make lot of money with it, so he bought 2nd and a 3rd truck. Now the company is making ton of money and is growing. He's thinking bout quiting his job and focusing on expending the company (knowing that he already got a good job and making approx 120k-150k USD a year).

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Why are you talking to scav? I actually stopped because of you. In 2011 :arf:gun

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Is the Attack on Titan section is good tack during your absence?

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
you don't have to make your farm in Canada. land in tier 2, 3 world countries are lot cheaper, after that you can export or sell to the local. My cousin own a big farm. If you don't have lot of money or a great idea, you have more opporunities in tier 2,3 countries that are still developping. Got a friend at toronto, his father work in senegal. his father told him to buy a truck to transport and deliver stuff between countries, he'll manage. The dude wasn't really into it, but he still bought a truck. his father started to make lot of money with it, so he bought 2nd and a 3rd truck. Now the company is making ton of money and is growing. He's thinking bout quiting his job and focusing on expending the company (knowing that he already got a good job and making approx 120k-150k USD a year).
Ah, wanting to Canada has nothing to do with believing I could have a farm there and that would be the best deal for me XD
I just have those two different goals: living there and having my own small business with an organic farm. I have a lot of things to do before that tho (like visiting the damn country and seeing if I wouldn't change my mind about it '-'") sooo yeah.
You gotta be like your cousing and get yourself your own business as well, frenchie ò.ó
Happy International Cats Day! :confetti
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Have you read about Rally Cat? He's so adorable~ :wtf

LOL poor thingie XDDD Dunno if I felt worse about the cat or the dude.
Damn, I missed the cats day T.T Should have bought them pate.

Why are you talking to scav? I actually stopped because of you. In 2011 :arf:gun
Wat '-' since when you'd follow me on anything?
Congrats on going green again! :turtle
Thank you, Orgz :hug
@Farfalla What does it do to be green ? :fan
Sell them something they want :hurr
Wait :oh
Is the Attack on Titan section is good tack during your absence?
Oh, my absense had nothing to do with the SnK section XD It's the first time I'm modding it. Before and now I was in the AC.
If I got your question right o.o
Btw hiiiii E-chan o/

Looking pretty, tio '-'

riki

Storyteller
Reaction score
Country
United States
They found the cat a few days later. The last I've heard there were a lot of inquests in adopting the cat. I would too because he's so pretty. :wtf

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
It took me a while to notice it but ....it is so good to see you wearing green again, Far-chan.:confetti

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Life is treating me well. Today is a holiday where I live so I am resting and relaxing a bit. How about you?
I love being a pink for the time being.^^