Discussion - SERIES ALL TIME BATTLE RATING (ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!) | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion SERIES ALL TIME BATTLE RATING (ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!)

Do you want a shipping rate?

• Yes

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Submitted mine just now. The rating categories for each fight were - Choreography, Epicness, Asspulls, Emotional impact, Story impact and Comedy. I weighted the first 3 the most since they're more important to me in fights.

Crescent Jinx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore

We would like to delay the eliminations for 48 hours as some of the hosts were caught in Hurricane Irma. This will also extend the voting period as people in this forum have expressed a wish to vote but have been too busy with the aftermath of the earthquake in Mexico and the other hurricane in Texas. We also would like everyone to take a moment to remember anyone touched by a natural disaster around the world in the last few weeks.

Cat Sidhe26

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States

We would like to delay the eliminations for 48 hours as some of the hosts were caught in Hurricane Irma. This will also extend the voting period as people in this forum have expressed a wish to vote but have been too busy with the aftermath of the earthquake in Mexico and the other hurricane in Texas. We also would like everyone to take a moment to remember anyone touched by a natural disaster around the world in the last few weeks.
Hurricane Irma was crazy though I'm just glad to be alive and to still have a roof over my head. I hope everyone who was effected by Hurricane Irma, Hurricane Harvey, or the Earthquake in Mexico are okay.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Oh no, I hope everyone is okay :redface Thank you for waiting.

Anti Hero 3:16

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hurricane Irma was crazy though I'm just glad to be alive and to still have a roof over my head. I hope everyone who was effected by Hurricane Irma, Hurricane Harvey, or the Earthquake in Mexico are okay.
Luckily I live in the northern part of the country so I wasn't that affected, but man you can say that the even the climate here is so wierd that you can tell there is a natural disaster going on. I hope my fellow country men and fellow mexicons are doing all right though. Its kind of funny that we call ourselves the sole superpower and just one hurricane kind of disrupted our economy, the same thing happened in 2005 with hurricane katrina also.

Anywaya I hope everyone is doing all right

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
No Team Natsu+Laxus vs Hades? Oh naw. No Natsu vs Gajeel? Whoever added the fights in is bugging.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
No Team Natsu+Laxus vs Hades? Oh naw. No Natsu vs Gajeel? Whoever added the fights in is bugging.
Natsu Dragneel vs. Gajeel Redfox
Team Natsu & Laxus Dreyar vs. Precht Gaebolg
Are you sure you're not bugging? Both those fights are on the list.

~Charging Lightning~

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hope everyone who experienced any of the natural disasters that have occurred recently are ok.

@Crescent_jinxgrace I am no wildling... I am the leader of the Brotherhood without banners, the lord of lightning, the undead, Beric motha fucking Dondarrion :hip

Gray vs Lyon is the best option for the honorary fights imo. That fight was what got me really into FT in the first place :mono

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I think @Jko already addressed this but those fights are in the listed battles from @Emperor Spriggan's original post. The fights in the poll at the top were the ones cut or the ones that were considered. If you feel that strongly about those two battles then I hope to see your scores sent in.

I only got hit by the tropical storm part as it went from Florida to Georgia-Alabama, but @Gryffindor got the blunt of it when it first hit.

Hope everyone who experienced any of the natural disasters that have occurred recently are ok.

@Crescent_jinxgrace I am no wildling... I am the leader of the Brotherhood without banners, the lord of lightning, the undead, Beric motha fucking Dondarrion :hip
If that's what fits you....

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
I only got hit by the tropical storm part as it went from Florida to Georgia-Alabama, but @Gryffindor got the blunt of it when it first hit.
When Hurricane Irma hit where I live it was a category 3 or 4 and I ended up losing power for 2 days so I had to use my phone to come on the forums. But I'm glad you and Gryffindor are okay and do you guys lose power or not?

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Luckily when it hit land it downgraded quite a bit. Sometimes they can stay for awhile on land and even hit Canada :notrust. Still, I feel really bad for those living in the areas affected and especially on the islands. Barbuda got destroyed. :sad
When Hurricane Irma hit where I live it was a category 3 or 4 and I ended up losing power for 2 days so I had to use my phone to come on the forums. But I'm glad you and Gryffindor are okay and do you guys lose power or not?
That's some battery life. I'm glad we are a priority to you during a storm :redface

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I feel bad for everyone that has to deal with this disaster! I'm at a save place luckily but I do follow the news constantly. But it won't stop the rate from happening.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just what kind of battery do you use. I have to charge my phone twice a day just to keep it working and my laptop backup is also near about3-4 hours.It's a category 4 hurricane just on the level of hurricane katrina back in 2005, luckily for us this time deaths has been not too much high and they have taken good remedial measures. That is something to cheer about. Though the weather in chicago is also cloudy maybe due to effect of the hurricane.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Luckily when it hit land it downgraded quite a bit. Sometimes they can stay for awhile on land and even hit Canada :notrust. Still, I feel really bad for those living in the areas affected and especially on the islands. Barbuda got destroyed. :sad
I am pretty sure if canada gets hit from hurricane its effect will be felt all the way even to chicago (place where I come from). I am glad I dont live near oceans.

Star Frost

Reaction score
Country
United States
Even though me and my family were just waiting and prepared for that hurricane to bring itself on, I'm so glad that it decided to turn around from where I'm at. Bad enough I was scared of the tragic outcome:scry And those who were affected by it, I hope for y'all to be ok

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Just what kind of battery do you use. I have to charge my phone twice a day just to keep it working and my laptop backup is also near about3-4 hours.It's a category 4 hurricane just on the level of hurricane katrina back in 2005, luckily for us this time deaths has been not too much high and they have taken good remedial measures. That is something to cheer about. Though the weather in chicago is also cloudy maybe due to effect of the hurricane.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am pretty sure if canada gets hit from hurricane its effect will be felt all the way even to chicago (place where I come from). I am glad I dont live near oceans.
Depends on the system because there is a large landmass. Canada gets hurricanes from time to time on the east coast. It's just some can go north from the US and we get the tail end.

Reaction score
Country
United States
You know its funny, but whenever I see gajeel vs pantherlily option, I always think of the case where both gajeel and pantherlily were turned into a mouse and were running on the wheels by one of celestial spirits (I believe it was 2 children spirits whom I have forgotten) in that filler celestial spirit arc. One of the most funny moment in enitre anime or manga series. Anyways, this fight is also underrated and forgotten about due to happening at same time with erz vs erza fight.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Are we on the same internet :P

To all who get triggered by their faves getting knocked out early, just take a moment before hitting "post reply", these could cool you down...

... or get you all fired up ;)
All the images were fine until I scroll down to the last one, that one is going to depress a person even more.:smile-big