Asi es la vida, baby~ | Page 117 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Asi es la vida, baby~

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
What field did you major in? And awww...yeah, it is frustrating not finding a job in your field. So what are you working in atm?

I talk to him every day
. He is doing well...just working a lot. He has long shifts every day.:worrybunny
:-_-

Business Administration, trying to find a job in marketing though. I know. I dunno if you still have your job or if you found a new one though, we haven't talked in so long. I'm working in assembling stuff and at a theme park, so two jobs. Woudn't be so bad IF I SLEPT ON TIME :arf

Nice. Tell the puto to text me back pls :3

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I am always happy to be here. :blush
yay!!!
So how have you been doing, Sky-kun?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
:-_-

Business Administration, trying to find a job in marketing though.
Good luck then! :)

I know. I dunno if you still have your job or if you found a new one though, we haven't talked in so long.
I still work as an English Teacher....I didn't major in that but door opens for me on that field so I took the opportunity and walked through those doors. ^^

I'm working in assembling stuff and at a theme park, so two jobs. Woudn't be so bad IF I SLEPT ON TIME :arf
Wow...two jobs...that is hard and how is it to work at a theme park? Please try to sleep on time so you are not tired when working.

Nice. Tell the puto to text me back pls :3
[/quote]
He is not a p..o.
He is very nice and kind, so please do not call him like that.

Did you send him a message on his phone?

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Same place as months ago or new place?

It is. Depends, as people are pendejos and all. So aggravating for the most part, honestly, but it can be fun too.

I did. And he is a puto. You can tell him I'd say it to his face if we ever met :mad

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States
Same place as months ago or new place?
A placed I used to work. I worked there part-time two years ago.

It is. Depends, as people are pendejos and all. So aggravating for the most part, honestly, but it can be fun too.
What is your job at the theme park?

I did. And he is a puto. You can tell him I'd say it to his face if we ever met :mad
Why do you keep calling him that?:?bunny

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Retail. You see the true scourge of humanity in retail.

Because friendship and banter, mate. BANTER

DO YOU NOT DO THE BANTER? Or does your virginal innocence make you too innocent for a banter?

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States
Retail. You see the true scourge of humanity in retail.
Like selling souvenirs?

Because friendship and banter, mate. BANTER

DO YOU NOT DO THE BANTER? Or does your virginal innocence make you too innocent for a banter?
I am a lover, not a banter.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Yes. And t-shirts and stuff like that.

YOU MUST DO THE BANTER THOUGH, it is fun.

Are you a Latin lover? :3c

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
It is. FUck people, esta chinga.

How many lovers have you had, then? :3c

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States
How many lovers have you had, then? :3c
I don't think you have to have a lot of lovers, in order to be a lover. I am lover because prefer loving instead of bantering or hating.

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
So, no amor, then? Que sera sera, abuela

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Uruguay
I am glad that it served its purpose.;)

Welcome again to my thread, Battou. :) Are you a movie fan?
Sorry, i didnt reply before x.x. Im not really a fan as to watch movies that often, say daily or even weekly, but i do enjoy watching some from time to time. What about you? :zomg

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I don’t fear other people….but I don’t have the confidence to be rejected or criticized by other people…and I get very nervous when I have to do things in front of other people that I don’t feel very comfortable doing them. For example, I won’t just go and approach a guy I like at a party…
that's a bit contradictory lol that been said most girls don't do direct approach. Men are not used to it, last time i got approached by a girl i was so surprised only after she left i realized she was hitting on me. She cames next to me and told me its been a while i didn't see you at the church, how are you? i never go to the church so i was like wut? dunnot what you're talking about then went back to my business. 5mn after i hit myself on the head "fuck i'm stupid".
Well…I think your happiness won’t be complete unless you share that happiness with someone else. And maybe it is more interesting and adventurous…but isn’t it lonely as well?
nope nope nope. Sharing your happiness with someone and relying on someone to be happy are 2 differents thing. Naturally unless one is totally heartless it's impossible to not be affected by family and close friends. But i'll never put the key of my happiness in the hands of the chicks i hang out with, that'd be the death of me :lmao random question: if you go in prison for 10years,do you think your man will wait for you? will you wait if it was him?
I used to think like that as well…in fact, I didn’t believe in marriage nor in a long lasting relationship filled with love. But then I met someone who made me understand that you have to take a risk and take a leap of faith…yes, you might get hurt and you might end up with your heart broken but…if you don’t take the risk you might lose the chance to experience real love and happiness.And...you wait for the right person...I don't...everything just clicks and falls into place.
So you're in love, now i understand your mindset xD To me dating is not a risk, it's bothersome
Well…That is the difference…I apply love when it comes to matters of the heart…not business tactics….and…I don’t need to go and try all the different flavors of candies in the bag to know the one I like….I know what I want and then I just look for it. ;)
love and business share the same principles. Love is an investment and marriage is a contract, you gotta invest right or it's never ending trouble, specially for men. I understand child support but yike why the fck people have to pay spousal support when they divorce :lmao

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States
So, no amor, then? Que sera sera, abuela
Al contrario, mucho, mucho amor.

Sorry, i didnt reply before x.x. Im not really a fan as to watch movies that often, say daily or even weekly, but i do enjoy watching some from time to time. What about you? :zomg
I am a movie fan. I enjoy watching movies a lot! I used to watch a new movie every weekend but now I am currently watching a Korean series.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
that's a bit contradictory lol that been said most girls don't do direct approach.
Actually, I am full of contradictions.

Men are not used to it, last time i got approached by a girl i was so surprised only after she left i realized she was hitting on me. She cames next to me and told me its been a while i didn't see you at the church, how are you? i never go to the church so i was like wut? dunnot what you're talking about then went back to my business. 5mn after i hit myself on the head "fuck i'm stupid".
That is a bit funny.:gigglebunny But maybe ....could it be that she confused you with someone else?:?bunny

nope nope nope. Sharing your happiness with someone and relying on someone to be happy are 2 differents thing. Naturally unless one is totally heartless it's impossible to not be affected by family and close friends. But i'll never put the key of my happiness in the hands of the chicks i hang out with, that'd be the death of me :lmao
Well...yeah...putting the key to your heart and happiness in the hands of a girl who you only have sex with would not be so wise.

random question: if you go in prison for 10years,do you think your man will wait for you? will you wait if it was him?

So you're in love, now i understand your mindset xD To me dating is not a risk, it's bothersome
Well...yes, I am in love. In fact, it is the first time I have actually let my guard down and allow myself to completely in love. I still think you find loving someone bothersome because you have not met the right girl.

love and business share the same principles. Love is an investment and marriage is a contract, you gotta invest right or it's never ending trouble, specially for men. I understand child support but yike why the fck people have to pay spousal support when they divorce :lmao
LOL!:gigglebunnyWell...you have to think very carefully and be super sure of it before you get married, in that sense, I think it is better to be single than unhappily married.[/QUOTE]

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
So when are you and he getting married? :>

And having 5 kids?

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Gotta hurry up before you and he get too vieja!

Six kids? Seven?

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Actually, I am full of contradictions.
:bnah
That is a bit funny.:gigglebunny But maybe ....could it be that she confused you with someone else?:?bunny
lmao i rather believe that she was hitting on me :p

Well...yes, I am in love. In fact, it is the first time I have actually let my guard down and allow myself to completely in love. I still think you find loving someone bothersome because you have not met the right girl.
the right girl is a myth. The ideal girl would push me forward and motivate me into working hard toward my goals but that's the opposite of what they do : they burn away your free time and make holes in your wallet xD
btw locked away is a dope song, you have good taste