Hangout - Manga Wars 2017 - Hangout | Page 36 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Manga Wars 2017 - Hangout

Shobu_Yoruichi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Chile
Does a story need an ending for it to be an enjoyable ride?

Dunno, its a weird concept the one you have. With that in mind, both One Piece and Dragon Ball (which technically hasnt ended) are without a doubt inferior to... Bleach.
Yes :allthe

Damn, KnK... i thought Yuyu would beat it thanks to Nostalgia beams... on saturday, on that day i will try my hardest to communicate with someone who will help me to crush that series. Wait on, and don't vote guys, wait for the best to come ;)

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
If only I could have got 5 more votes.

But anyway going to make sure that Naruto loses against Berserk.

And yeah I will be rooting for Kingdom,SNK and FMA now.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Pretty darn ill-prepared for this round, having watched only one episode of Black Clover anime and not read a single chapter of the manga..

On the other hand, neither have a lot of others it seems so I've got that going for me I guess. :vash

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Pretty darn ill-prepared for this round, having watched only one episode of Black Clover anime and not read a single chapter of the manga..

On the other hand, neither have a lot of others it seems so I've got that going for me I guess. :vash
On one hand, you don't have a lot of material to rip BC. On the other, BC is fighting the face of WSJ.

Skylent

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Yeah,the sad thing is that this isn't even some competition to prove which manga is superior,it's literally just a fun activity for the community to participate in.
I'm not exactly sure myself what being of 'superior quality' has to do with anything in this event quite honestly.If people wanna rate manga by writing quality then go to Rotten Tomatoes or IMDB.
Now that my saltiness almost faded, I can agree with this. :verily

After all, this is called "manga wars" and not "manga competition".
War is not about sport, fairness or individual performance, it is about alliances, deception and backstabbing.

In that Erinyes has perfectly understood the spirit of the event. :derp

I'm still disappointed that the person who nominated DGM didn't fight for it but eh, let's be a good player and say that she fell on the way to the battlefield. :pwned

Anyways, I guess, this is time to vote for the ones who enacted the best strategy to bring their manga to victory!

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
but Asia.... not you.... :pout

You may have lured sky and spirit into the chibi darkness but my fellow manhwa mod has my back.:blush

Even if that back is full of the knives those bastards stuck in it.:feelsbadman
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
On a not completely unrelated note, tell me @Sky did you practice first? Stabbing me in the heart through the back like that. Or is that just a natural skill?

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
@Jammin you're too mean with sky !!!!!
Sky has great tastes* thats all.
*except when it comes to lolles :arf
Oh look. One Punch Man.
On a not completely unrelated note, tell me @Sky did you practice first? Stabbing me in the heart through the back like that. Or is that just a natural skill?
What did I do? :?bunny

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
@Jammin you're too mean with sky !!!!!
Sky has great tastes* thats all.
*except when it comes to lolles :arf
Really Erin? You really want to defend Sky's tastes? Far be it from me to tell you which battles to pick for yourself but that's not the hill I'd want to die on.:amuse

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Really Erin? You really want to defend Sky's tastes? Far be it from me to tell you which battles to pick for yourself but that's not the hill I'd want to die on.:amuse
Tbh i don't really care i m fine with his or anyone else tastes as long as he loves HxH and TPN, :blush that's enough to make me happy

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh look. One Punch Man.

What did I do? :?bunny
Does this look familiar sky?

Erin you need to end this with one punch.
You have betrayed One Punch-man and by extension me. Also...

I don't know what Erin bribed you with, and I don't want to know, but I hope it was worth becoming a traitor to the realm. May whatever it was keep you warm and stave off the freezing temperatures in your soul as well as shield you from the waves of depression eminatedy from you new Chibi overlords.​

Reactions: Sky

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I don't know what Erin bribed you with, and I don't want to know, but I hope it was worth becoming a traitor to the realm. May whatever it was keep you warm and stave off the freezing temperatures in your soul as well as shield you from the waves of depression eminatedy from you new Chibi overlords.​

But why me....? :confused:
I did nothing wrong, im innocent

Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Does this look familiar sky?

You have betrayed One Punch-man and by extension me. Also...

Rem will always keep me warm, thank you very much.

Dang I forgot about that ass. :sky
Sorry but I don't read OPM... If I would... :pjsalt

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
but Asia.... not you.... :pout

I'm sorry Erin-chan, but this is a war, sometimes friends fight on opposites sides.

You may have lured sky and spirit into the chibi darkness but my fellow manhwa mod has my back.:blush

Even if that back is full of the knives those bastards stuck in it.:feelsbadman
Sure, Jammin. We still need to spread more manhwa-addiction through the world (with subliminal messages like this pic below) caham, with words. :verily