Fantasy - Silver Fullbuster vs Ajeel | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Silver Fullbuster vs Ajeel

Silver or Ajeel

• Silver wins

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Ajeel wins

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • Retard fight not sure what happens

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

**Silver**

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland
who is stronger between the two?? Absolute Zero Silver or Desert King Ajeel Ramal

Location=Wasteland
Intel=None
Restrictions=None

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Ajeel wins this handily.

We are talking about someone who was weaker than Kyoka pre time skip.

And FT members needed one year's worth of training after Tartaros to beat these Spriggans.

Nemispelled

Reaction score
Country
United States
Silver should take this fairly easily to be honest.

He went easy on Gray in Tartaros and was even rumored by the 9DG to have a Demon Form. Take into account the fact that he is capable of insta-freezing his opponents and teleportation magic, and I'm pretty sure that he secures the win here.

Ajeel doesn't even have decent durability feats in my opinion. And his sand spells are overrated as well.

I don't see what stops Silver from simply turning Ajeel into an ice statue the moment the battle begins.

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Ajeel would win but in a close fight.

Ajeel's pretty strong. After all, he overwhelmed Erza in a short while. But Silver also put on a good fight with Gray and with his powerful ice magic, he could be unstoppable.

But I guess Ajeel would win because he is in a different level than Silver. Fairy Tail members had to use Jupiter Cannon to knock him out, along with Erza. (and Lisanna and Elfman later, Idk)

Invel > Zeref

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Silver wins. Loosing to an Elfman that was immune to his magic is somewhat acceptable but the dude couldn't even take Lissanna out of the fight. Are you telling me that Lisanna was too fast for Ajeel's magic? His feats against Erza would be enough to put him above Silver if it wasn't for the fact that Erza's power level is nearly as inconsistent as Natsu's. Plus I can't imagine sand to be particularly difficult to freeze.

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hard to say, while i do think most preskip final boss characters could deal with most spriggans, im not sure about mini-bosses like Silver, especially since we never saw him go all out.
I think its fair to say that Ajeel is a pathetic weakling who couldnt kill Erza despite having 15 minutes or so of free hits on her(not to mention his loss to friggin Eifman and Lisanna), but he didnt seem too troubled by Gray's DeS magic. Seems like he has a certain degree of elemental advantage over ice users since his magic drains water. So I'll say Ajeel wins this.

HybridTheory

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Ajeel one-shot

Cosmicstar

Reaction score
Country
United States
Gray>Silver

Ajeel was unaffected by DeS Ice.

He also drys up Grays Ice with Ease:

Considering DeS magic don't effect him really and he can dry up Ice I don't see What Silver could do against Azir.

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ajeel takes this handily.

As @Cosmicstar already pointed out, Gray's "Ice Make: Silver" had no effect on Ajeel. And because Gray is undeniably stronger than Silver at this point, anything he dishes out should yield the same result.

Nemispelled

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think there is a slight confusion here between regular ice and DeS ice.

As far as my understanding goes, Ice Make: Silver is not DeS ice. It's regular Ice Make Magic. The ice should still be the same normal ice that Gray has been using for most of the series -- the only difference is that Gray named the spell after his father.

If it was DeS ice, Gray should have said, "Ice Devil's Silver".

But since Gray said, "Ice Make: Silver", then I suspect it's just normal ice.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
I think there is a slight confusion here between regular ice and DeS ice.

As far as my understanding goes, Ice Make: Silver is not DeS ice. It's regular Ice Make Magic. The ice should still be the same normal ice that Gray has been using for most of the series -- the only difference is that Gray named the spell after his father.

If it was DeS ice, Gray should have said, "Ice Devil's Silver".

But since Gray said, "Ice Make: Silver", then I suspect it's just normal ice.
Wasn't Gray on his DeS mode? As in his black marking appeared.

Invel > Zeref

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wasn't Gray on his DeS mode? As in his black marking appeared.
Gray's markings are random as hell. He has done ice devil slayer spells without the markings so the only way for us to tell whether he is using DeS or normal ice-make is by the name of the spell.

Star Frost

Reaction score
Country
United States

LaGOAT

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol u ya are funny silver at best is at tartrous laxus lvl ajeel low diff silver he isn't that powerful plus ajeel easily stop gray DES attacks while they were escaping

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Yeah I feel some of our friends are ignoring the fact that FT members trained for full 1 year and got a huge power boost.

And let us not forget even Elfman trained very hard.

Elfman mentioned that he trained very hard so that he becomes powerful enough to protect the Guild unlike which he failed to do in Tartaros.

So naturally Elfman with full one years training>Silver.

**Silver**

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Yeah I feel some of our friends are ignoring the fact that FT members trained for full 1 year and got a huge power boost.

And let us not forget even Elfman trained very hard.

Elfman mentioned that he trained very hard so that he becomes powerful enough to protect the Guild unlike which he failed to do in Tartaros.

So naturally Elfman with full one years training>Silver.
logically Jellal who was only 18 years old and was already 6 Wizard Saint should be stronger than Elfman and Lisanna...even Tartaros Elfman was not even near Wizard saint level...

Tartaros Laxus shit-stomps (Tartaros elfman and lisanna into different dimension...so Lisanna and Elfman with 1 year training defeats Laxus with Low-difficulty???

Lisanna and Elfman---->God Serena the same guy who stomped Jura into oblivion:yodawg:yodawg