Games - Mafia Game 58 - Umineko: How to play 13 - END GAME | Page 14 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 58 - Umineko: How to play 13 - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
What?

MonkeyD-Dragon

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
10 seconds left

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England

END OF DAY 1
Vote Kill Beatrice.

Why? Annoying role playing.
!Vote Kill Beatrice

I pictured your sig screaming like this....
Vote Demonspeed

Reason-Because he is born Mafia
Inb4 Freeman :lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
There's not much to go on and I've been busy today. I won't be up in time for the day to end so I'll votekill Erinyes for now. The likelihood in any scenario this game is that there are a lot of townie killing roles, or a second mafia. If that is the case, she would be a valuable asset for them.
I Vote Kill Erinyes as well
This makes me picture you as a Mafia lackey. You like following others for the hell of it? :heh

Votekill Emperor Spriggan
Nice try, Demon, but that's called pressuring the noobs :wowsoBOB

So your hint is that you're not mafia? How about giving us something useful instead?

You already have two votes on yourself, after all... :heh
Suspicious behavior, not much of a rebuttal to defend himself, disappointed :nah
Even though it's day one, the intensity is already there. So this is what it means to play this game xD

I'm gonna vote now since it's 1 am and I need a good sleep.... :shootme

Votekill DiMaria Yesta for inactivity in the game
Guess I will wait for the results of this lynch to judge it better.

For today, a placeholder vote also acting as a candle for a recently dead meme

votekill Zasz
Since I was votekilled randomly, I'll repay in kind:

Votekill Elusia

A random vote, but also a reasonable one, considering how Elusi-ve she's been. :kappa

Damn, I should deserve dying on day 1 for making such a joke. :kappa
For no other reasons than the fact that we haven't had a male character voted yet and that George looks a little like the abomination which would be created if Udon (an annoying kid) and Johan Liebert (a serial killer) had a child together - and the fact that he looks far too innocent...

... and that it is GrySun

I am gonna votekill GrySun
Those bandwagons :nah

Votekill Vandred, just cause he was a rival on previous mafia games.
O-kay. Spriggan was already on my suspect list for the quick bandwagon, and didn't really make anything better with the threat meme reaction.
EmptySoul still isn't free from suspicion for the same reason.

Eenie, meenie, miney, mo, my vote goes to EmptySoul. Because it almost rhymes.

@Farfalla is also really suspicious as always... What? She's not playing this time? Could've sworn she was sending me me Mafia vibes again, as always. Ah well.
Some recap so far, as usual if i missed any hint, just let me know ill fix it Asap

Investigations as suggested "For clarity sake, let's keep track of our investigation somewhere!" :

Btw casting a totally random vote :

Votekill Xnut
Well im not goibg to ride the Spriggan train....dont like how people so quickly jumped on it.
but i may ride the spirit train....like orgz suspecting emptysoul...i too suspect one of the two that voted erin.
I know its not solid...why im not placing another vote on emptysoul.

Other than that...all i got is thar uncomfortable post of niichan's.

Votekill Spirit
After some thought I decide who to vote for.

Vote kill Elusia. Sorry dear, I do like you. It's just that you are so innocent - as you are in general - it might as well be a mask.

:cheerbunny
!votekill Emperor Spriggan

I quoted his post and asked, he liked it, but he never said anything. I'm assuming it's a mafia that gave up. I was waiting to see if anyone would try to save him, which these recent votekills may just be...
Wish he gave me a response, but as things stands he's the only suspect I have(other than EmptySoul who also did the same follow-up vote thing but without such a weird give-up post).

In case Spriggan dies today and shows mafia, those who voted on someone else in these last hours are probably mafias who tried saving him.

You know I always love people sharing hints as early as possible. So I'll go ahead and say things about me. I feel like I'm getting memed by the hosts with this role, it isn't gonna be very useful and I will very likely kill myself with it sooner or later. I'm hoping for later, but you never know.
!votekill Emperor Spriggan
Votekill GrySun for now Spriggan slipped up but idk
Not slip up, excuse me that sounds wrong
Well I think for now I will vote for Emptysoul. Reasons for that are:

1. Almost as suspicious as Emperor Spriggan, he sounds and feels like a potential newbie mafia.

2. Voting for an inactive person at this point is useless, and it's a favourite argument of mafia members trying to frame a townie as mafia ("Look here, that guy only voted for some inactive person, suspicious!")

3. Way less danger. This round ends soon, and I don't want to be the last one voting for Emperor Spriggan. If he turns out to be a bomb I'm gone, not going to risk that.

4. He is Eva-obasan (though I guess only syx and Magi can understand this point :p)
See....this is instigation.
:cookiefinger

Just kidding...xD

But for real tho....votelock monkey

Also,fellow citizens...dont let zim and his "ignorance" to the gamebe a pass...
Last thing you want is Mr.Hyde lurking late in the game xD

Noooooooooo
Votekill niichan

Nothing really substantial to base my vote of off. Decided that Day 1 vote would be based off gut feeling.
Got that confidence vibe from niichan, sort of like a "catch me if you can" thing. Pompom stuff seemed like deceit to me.
Other two candidates were Elusia, using newbie status as misdirection and Spriggan for trolling with low tier gifs(:heh) and not answering inquiries. So between these three I did a random vote. It is what it is.
I thought that I voted Spriggan before but I guess I missed to do it, though I wont do it now for the following reason: Im a coward.
Yeah really, soemhow after reading his post I got this 6th sense shit that saved my ass several times in the past and it screams bomb, I cannot explain it any better, really.

So Votekill niichan, no real reason, just dont want to place the last one on Emperor.

Emperor Spriggan 5x (Belserion, Vandred, MonkeyD-Dragoon, Grysun, Syx)
Arjuna 2x (Penalty Vote, Penalty Vote)
EmptySoul 2x (Organizized, Niichan)
Elusia 2x (Zasz, Marmalade sky)
Erin 2x (EmptySoul, WithYouInSpirit)
GrySun 2x (Zimbardo, Xnut)
Niichan 2x (Lambu, Gryffindor)
Syx 2x (Demonspeed, Emperor Spriggan)
DemonSpeed 1x (Arjuna)
DiMaria Yesta 1x (Elusia)
Vandred 1x (Lady Pompom)

Xnut 1x (Erinyes)
Zasz 1x (Kato)
Monkey D Dragoon 1x (Gnut)

Mafia Detective

Sorry guys couldn't find all characters images for this atm. ^^;

The Night Phase has started.

Last edited:

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
A long night. A deathly night.

My fellow witches are afk, I have a test soon and I have to wait 30 seconds every time I post anywhere.

Life is bad.

But...

Yours became a little worse...

DemonSpeed
Doctor

Organizized
Detective

The Night has ended

The lore will be updated accordingly throughout the day

Countdown in sticky post

Last edited:

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Well then, this is possibly the worst night I've ever seen. Only townies died, and they were both doctor and detective. RIP Demon and Orgz, wish I could've played longer with you.
I had hoped for mafias to kill each other, at least 1 of the other mafia to die to confirm us that there are 2 mafias or another one of Spriggan's mafia. How do important roles always die so early, this sucks...

And there go my hopes for this game.

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Damn so Demonspeed again was not a mafia, at least that takes away the discussions whether him being quite often mafia means that there is a higher chance he is in this game as well.
What a tough night to lose both doctor and detective at the same time.

Since we only have two kills and not three is there a chance there is only one mafia and possibly a couple third parties?

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
A new "chapter" was posted, just noticed it now. And I have no idea what to think of it. I can't even rely on Orgz to deal with the riddles anymore :feelsbadman I really didn't think he was townie.

Damn so Demonspeed again was not a mafia, at least that takes away the discussions whether him being quite often mafia means that there is a higher chance he is in this game as well.

Since we only have two kills and not three is there a chance there is only one mafia and possibly a couple third parties?
Don't forget the Death Note... :feelsbadman

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
Desin24 and DiMaria Yesta will both receive three penalty votes as punishment for:

1. Not posting the required amount of times;
2. Not casting a vote

Failing to comply with the rules again will lead to a Host Kill

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
A new "chapter" was posted, just noticed it now. And I have no idea what to think of it. I can't even rely on Orgz to deal with the riddles anymore :feelsbadman I really didn't think he was townie.

Because of the Death Note I expected 3 deaths to be honest. The thing with the Death Note is that it may have fallen to an inactive player who didn't get to use it or just so many scenarios. I agree with you that it could not be a worse night.

I feel like the riddle means that a mafia member has the death note

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

If we think about it, the logical answer is that there is only 1 group of maffia and the other death was the result of the deathnote.
Unless the owner of the note decided not to use it (Possible trap?)

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Logical answer? How so?

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
So the mafia had the note last night and from the second chapter it seems they still have it. Really need to lynch another one today :darn

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
@WithYouInSpirit I mean, 1 Maffia group means one death per night, coming from that group right? (Unless I'm missing some specific role rules).
So the second death could mean that they used the death note.

But if I think about it, there is always the possibility it was a townie (note owner) that made a mistake

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
@WithYouInSpirit I mean, 1 Maffia group means one death per night, coming from that group right? (Unless I'm missing some specific role rules).
So the second death could mean that they used the death note.

But if I think about it, there is always the possibility it was a townie (note owner) that made a mistake
There is the possibility that one of the Mafia killers were blocked. This is a basic rule...

Vandred

Plan Deviser
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well then, this is possibly the worst night I've ever seen. Only townies died, and they were both doctor and detective. RIP Demon and Orgz, wish I could've played longer with you.
I had hoped for mafias to kill each other, at least 1 of the other mafia to die to confirm us that there are 2 mafias or another one of Spriggan's mafia. How do important roles always die so early, this sucks...

And there go my hopes for this game.
Well... Yeah, that's a pretty heavy blow. We still got a Mafia Det as a first lynch, though, which is probably the best first day result ever. It's way too early to give up :nah

Damn so Demonspeed again was not a mafia, at leas2 that takes away the discussions whether him being quite often mafia means that there is a higher chance he is in this game as well.

With that new information from "Chapter 2", it seems a bit more plausible that there could be a single mafia, since it appears to suggest that if a mafia member is holding the Note, they can't use the regular nightkill but need to use the Note instead:
But the reverse is also true. A bad guest will have to Kill with the Note.
If they have other bad guests around them, the Note will just drain their power too.

So, if bad guests gather, the Holder forces their kill action through the Note... On all of them?
And that's a lot better for us, especially with that part about a "bad guest" being in possession of it. I still think it's more likely that there are two mafias and a few third parties than one mafia and a lot of Serial Killers/Mentors/Santas...

If we think about it, the logical answer is that there is only 1 group of maffia and the other death was the result of the deathnote.
Unless the owner of the note decided not to use it (Possible trap?)
The first part is possible, but there's a reasonable number of ways to die during the night even without being targeted by the mafia or third parties. There are also a lot of ways a mafia kill can fail, so we can't rule anything out yet.

The last part is impossible. The holder could have failed the kill, but the rules of the Note say that you get a penalty if you don't use the Note or don't designate its next owner, and the only penalties we can see are those for yesterday's inactivity.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
so Demon was innocent after all.I thought the he may be Mafia especially after it was revealed Emperor Spriggan was Mafia and both of them seemed to have some sort of coordination at the beginning.So this makes me look since the start.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Okay so I read back the last posts of the last day, and I am even more enforced in believing what I said near the end of the day.

gnut and niichan. One of them is a mafia for sure. Both were very jumpy on me saying there are no mafias among those that voted Spriggan, even though I never said that and they were putting words into my mouth. But the worst thing is, they heavily went all in in challenging my point of there being mafias among those that in the last minuted didn‘t vote for Spriggan. Why would they debate that unless they knew that Spriggan would show as mafia? This is a giant slipup.

Out of them, I think it simply has to be nichan. Why? gnut made a lot of hints, which is something he does almost always he‘s town. One could probably even trace what his role is by going through all his games and what roles he had, same thing he pulled last game as Mason Recruiter. He also suspected niichan at start(though his voting near the end is still strange)
Meanwhile, niichan made a giant post challenging my point of there being mafias among those that didn‘t vote spriggan, even though we didn’t know if Spriggan would show as mafia. But among all those words he basically said nothing if you make a tl;dr version of it. He wanted to start a way to save Spriggan. Then, he voted for Empty because Empty was in a similar situation to Spriggan and tried to pull votes to him.

I‘m currently on sucky phone internet in the cold walking outside taking care of something, but when I‘m back I‘d be very glad to debate you over this @niichan. I haven‘t had such a read I‘m very convinced of since Panda in the TG game, it has to be him.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Hmm. Demon wasn't mafia this time. And town had great losses a doc and a dec Really? I still think there are two máfias and that one aimed for the det while a townie probably used the note to kill demonspeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.