Games - The Sheep Game #121 | Page 165 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.

(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar

(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.

Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..

(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes

Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.

Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily

Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Sheep Game #125: A Nostalgic Pokemon Adventure

Context: I've recently started doing a series of a Pokemon HG/SS romhack (Sacred Gold) on my twitch channel where I do a mono-type nuzlocke and get heavy chat involvement for naming pokemon, decisions on what to catch etc. It's been a lot of fun, so I wanted to bring that thematic idea to my sheep game this time around. Let's get into it!

Q1: Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokémon! My name is SIR! People call me a Cunt! This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokémon! For some people, Pokémon are pets. Other use them for fights. Myself… I kill Pokémon as a profession on twitch. Firstly, what shall you identify as for this game?
A: A Boy
B: A Girl
C: A Cunt
D: Old

Q2: It is time to pick your starter Pokemon! Who do you want to be your best friend on your journey?

A: Totodile
B: Chikorita
C: Cyndaquil

Q3: Oh no! A stinky fella has stolen another one of my Pokemon and is determined to beat you in battle! Who is your rival?
A: Copan
B: Marmalade
C: Baka Taichou
D: Hardy
E: Evil3ye
F: Farfalla
G: Gary

Q4: Along your journey you have bumped into an Eevee and caught it! As is tradition in nuzlockes, you must give it a nickname! What would you name it?

A: Weewee
B: Breedable
C: I'll name it after an MH user! (let me know who!)

Q5: Every team needs a powerhouse to rely on, and in this era before fairies, dragons present one of the best options to both diversify your team and pack a mighty punch. Which dragon will you choose to be the powerhouse of your party?
A: Dragonite
B: Kingdra
C: Flygon
D: Salamence
E: Garchomp

Q6: During your journey, you'll find the quaint old town known as Ecruteak City. In its burned tower are three legendary dogs, resting up. When they notice you, each give a quick glance as they run off- which is your favourite?
A: Entei
B: Raikou
C: Suicune

Q7: Mr Pokemon has been on a bender and doesn't know left from right! All he wants to know now is one thing: Who's that Pokemon?!

A: Nidoran
B: Clefairy
C: Jigglypuff
D: IT'S PIKACHU!!!

Q8: Your journey in HGSS takes you across both the Johto region and Kanto region, each with interesting encounters, captivating gym leaders, and lots of Pokemon to catch! Which region do you enjoy traversing more?
A: Johto
B: Kanto
C: I hate the classics!

Q9: Every trainer has a signature pokemon- for Lance it's his Dragonite, for Cynthia it's her Garchomp, for Red it's Charizard or Pikachu depending on what you play. But, what I want to know is, what would YOUR signature Pokemon be?

Q10: In each generation, there is one trainer that stands above all others- the Pokemon League Champion. Who is the strongest champion is always a divisive discussion but what I want to know is this: up to the point of Gen 4, who had the best Champion theme?!
A: Gen 1 - Rival's Champion Theme - Fire Red/Leaf Green version

B: Gen 2 Champion / vs Red! - HeartGold/SoulSilver version

C: Gen 3 - Champion Battle Music - Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Version

D: Gen 4 - Champion Cynthia Battle Music - Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Version

Q11: Oh dear, Sky's answers for Pokemon Smash or Pass leaked! Which Pokemon would he be most likely to 'smash'?
A: Gardevoir
B: Lopunny
C: Vaporeon
D: He's not that much of a pervert, right?!

Q12: Finally, all journeys must come to an end. Which older era of Pokemon provided you with your favourite journey?
A: Gen 1
B: Gen 2
C: Gen 3
D: Gen 4
E: Newer gens

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll give it a week or two for answers to come in~​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Belserion @Linali @Copy Panda @Vici @Aizen

Last edited:

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Ok guys, this is last 24 hours to send me answers for the sheep! :whoabunny
Sheep is closed, I'm counting points ;)
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Here are the results of #54 Sheep game. Thank you everyone for participation, I hope you enjoyed it :lovebunny

Sheep game #54
Results
1. You’re on the tropical island’s beach. You watch the beautiful sunset and listen to the sound of the waves. Then you hear someone’s calling your name. You turn around and see HIM – face of the model, body of a Greek god and smile worth billion dollars. He comes closer and take your face in his hands. You close your eyes and wait for the ki… Why the hell do you feel something wet on your face? You immediately wake up from your sweet dream and see that:

a) the ceiling above the bed is leaking (Lady pompom, liductan, Gryffindor, Arjuna, Demonspeed, Shobu_Yoruichi, Zirconium, Lambu) x8
b) it’s raining through the open window straight on your face (GrySun, Vandred, xi0, MonkeyD-Dragon, Elusia) x5
c) you accidentally knocked down a glass of water from the night table (BluePegasus, syx, Purity of Magi, lakhan220, EmptySoul, TSPanda) x6
d) your dog is licking your face (Belserion, YumaKuga, Holt, SirSamuel016, riki, Organizized, Mononoke, zimbardo, Farfalla, shinobi, Emperor Spriggan, desin24) x12
e) Greek God turkey slapped me (Brandish) x1
f) the guy spits a lot while talking :neutral (kira) x1
g) It turns out that he is real and he is................... :hurr (DiMaria Yesta) x1

I don‘t know, never had water drop down on my face while sleeping. Knocking down a glass of water wouldn‘t have it land on my face I think. Sleeping right next to an open window doesn‘t sound like a good idea. I never slept at the highest floor for something to leak through the ceiling, and never had a house dog. Not sure how to answer this :XD
Going with B. - GrySun

If I kept my bed by the window, that would have actually happened to me quite a few times :D - Vandred

If I am going to imagine I am a woman, I might as well imagine I have a dog also... - zimbardo

2. Anyway – you’re late! There’s no time to waste, just wash your teeth, put on some clothes and run to the office. But why is every person you pass by staring at you? You look at the shop window and… What is it this time?

a) You left one hair roll on your head (Holt, kira, syx, Demonspeed, Zirconium, lakhan220, Elusia, EmptySoul) x8
b) You made a make up only on one eye; you look like panda (GrySun, Vandred, SirSamuel016, Brandish, Organizized, Arjuna, Purity of Magi, Farfalla, shinobi, TSPanda) x10
c) You forgot to change pajama trousers (Belserion, YumaKuga, xi0, Mononoke, zimbardo, Lambu, Emperor Spriggan, DiMaria Yesta) x8
d) You wore two different shoes (Lady pompom, liductan, Gryffindor, riki, MonkeyD-Dragon, BluePegasus, Shobu_Yoruichi, desin24) x8

Well, it happened once, but not with my shoes, different earrings instead and no one told me :twitchLady pompom

Picking this because of the panda :lmao - GrySun

Holy shit, I can't relate to this at all XD, but I guess this is more plausible..although, given how much time Women check themselves (either by selfies or mirror), not sure how she'd miss this :lmao - Holt

The easiest one to fix and pretend it never happened... right? :derp - Vandred

I sometimes wear different socks just to see who notices :hee - Gryffindor

You wore two different shoes , because I once did that when I went to school – MonkeyD-Dragon

Still fabulous af though. – Organizized

This is a no brainer, that would surely happen to me! Running through the streets in my pink pajama trousers :teehee - Lambu

I wear two different shoes but it is intentional. Everybody is amazed by my hipsterness – desin24

3. Finally in the office. First person you bump into is your boss. And ofc, your bad luck is not giving up even now, because:

a) you hit him with the door (YumaKuga, GrySun, SirSamuel016, riki, kira, Mononoke, Emperor Spriggan, EmptySoul, TSPanda) x9
b) you push him, so he pour the coffee he was carrying on his suit from Armani (Belserion, liductan, Holt, Gryffindor, BluePegasus, Organizized, Purity of Magi, Demonspeed, Shobu_Yoruichi, zimbardo, Farfalla, Zirconium, Lambu, lakhan220, shinobi, Elusia, desin24) x17
c) you step on his feet with your high heel (Lady pompom, Vandred, xi0, Brandish, MonkeyD-Dragon, Arjuna, DiMaria Yesta)x7
d) ...because he fucks me right on the spot (syx) x1

Meh, he might have deserved it
Bish - YumaKuga

Option A made me laugh more than it should, not sure why. :XD - GrySun

The idiot should wear steel cap boots, lest he take damage from my sexy pumps! - Brandish

I love destroying someone else’s expensive clothes. - BluePegasus

The Armani snob had it coming, I’m not even sorry. – Organizized

Mainstream option, i work in such a fancy place that boss got the money to purchase an Armani but still an asshole that reclaims for anything, bad luck for me, divine justice for him. – Shobu_Yoruichi

Rush straight up and shove him over. Highlighting my dominance over him. I can almost feel the promotion! - zimbardo

And I even laugh at him afterwards - DiMaria Yesta

4. After listening half-hour lecture in boss’ office, you can finally get down to your work. At least you’re trying to, but your cell phone is ringing like crazy. It’s mom, of course. As you’re fully aware, that not answering at once will end up badly for you, you turn on the speakerphone (it’s pretty noisy today, so no one should hear her anyway) and interject your “uhms” from time to time. Suddenly the office fell silent and this is the moment your mom choose to say:

a) “Did you tell the doctor about your hemorrhoid?” (Belserion, YumaKuga, liductan, SirSamuel016, Organizized, Demonspeed, Shobu_Yoruichi, Farfalla, desin24) x9
b) “I found a great recipe for apple pie, but then I reminded, that apples give you wind.” (Holt, Brandish, Lady pompom, Lambu, shinobi) x5
c) “Your younger sisters are all married and you never even had a boyfriend.” (GrySun, Gryffindor, riki, Mononoke, syx, Arjuna, zimbardo, lakhan220, Elusia, Emperor Spriggan, DiMaria Yesta, TSPanda) x12
d) “Did you know, that your father has shellfish allergy? He ate some and now he has a itchy rash on his bottom.” (Vandred, xi0, MonkeyD-Dragon, BluePegasus, Purity of Magi, Zirconium, EmptySoul) x7
e) she starts talking/treating me like a baby :neutral (kira) x1

At least this one isn't that embarrassing for me personally... Might even make me chuckle, if I were in a better mood than I must be in such a Day :p - Vandred

Poor female me, always pulling the worst straw :feelsbadmanMonkeyD-Dragon

And I’m like “please, I tell everyone I know, it’s the size of Canada! I’m gonna be in Guiness Book of Records!” - Organizized

It's C...C, C, C!!!!!!! :lmao I can so much relate to that, though in a slightly different form, but still. Reading C gave me a fit of laughter. - syx

I can imagine my mother saying this even in public... – Demonspeed

No human being would want to hear that and less to make it a gossip work. That's not bad luck, that's fate terrorism. – Shobu_Yoruichi

I even turn the volume up so those handsome employees out there know :hipDiMaria Yesta

5. You’re home now and decide to take your dog for a long walk. The moment you leave the house you notice HIM – the Greek god from your dream. You figure out it must be the new neighbor this old hag from the first floor was talking about yesterday. You just came closer to say hello and now it’s been 30 minutes you guys are talking. You feel like you know him forever and it seems, that he feels the same. And now he’s asking for your phone number. That’s great! I just hope you didn’t forget about your bad luck. It certainly didn’t forget about you, because:

a) bird just pooped on your head (xi0, syx, Purity of Magi, Shobu_Yoruichi, Zirconium, EmptySoul) x6
b) your dog bites him for no reason (liductan, SirSamuel016, BluePegasus, Arjuna, Demonspeed, Elusia) x6
c) your dog starts to piss on his leg (Belserion, YumaKuga, GrySun, Gryffindor, Organizized, kira, Farfalla, Lambu, desin24) x9
d) passing by car splashed you with the puddle water (Lady pompom, Holt, Vandred, riki, MonkeyD-Dragon, Mononoke, zimbardo, lakhan220, shinobi, Emperor Spriggan, TSPanda)x11
e) Hmm, this one kinda throws off the answer for question 1. I'll say he didn't forgot me because... umm... how could he forget last night? (Brandish) x1
f) I am sure I saved his number but now it's gone :awe (DiMaria Yesta) x1

How are B and C regarded as bad luck? If the dude gets bitten by my dog, I have to invite him over to my place and take care of him, where we will obviously end up in my bed. C is similar with the difference that we will end up taking a bath together.

So it can only be A or D. I'm going with A, since it fits the theme of this sheep and is more embarrassing. - syx

No reason? It's to protect his awesome master :hmphDemonspeed

This is too much!!!! Poor of my girl version! A guy that i like and i'm full of shit, literally. Any option to hang out, erased. – Shobu_Yoruichi

Dog, NOOOOO! :gwah :shootme - Lambu

My dog marks my territory – desin24

6. Time to go to sleep. What a terrible day it was. You look in the mirror and say to yourself:

a) “Don’t worry, it’s finally over” (liductan, Gryffindor, BluePegasus, Mononoke, Zirconium, Emperor Spriggan, EmptySoul, TSPanda) x8
b) “Head up, tomorrow will be better” (Purity of Magi, Arjuna, Farfalla, lakhan220) x4
c) “Well, it could be worse, right?” (Lady pompom, Belserion, YumaKuga, GrySun, Vandred, SirSamuel016, riki, MonkeyD-Dragon, Organizized, syx, Demonspeed, Shobu_Yoruichi, Lambu, Elusia) x14
d) You just stand and cry (Holt, xi0, Brandish, zimbardo, shinobi, DiMaria Yesta, desin24) x7
e) chuckle for the most hilarious embarrassing day ever :lamo (kira) x1

Because it will get worse :feelsbadmanMonkeyD-Dragon

Because I know the Sheep isn’t quite over and something even worse is obviously coming. :cookiehand - Organizized

For example: being tagged in the 5th batch by Linali.

syx

Unless the earth will collapse then there will be no tomorrow. – Purity of Magi

7. You walk slowly to the bed. You don’t even have energy to lay down, you just let you body fall on the sheets. What is the last “entertainment” this day serve to you?

a) bed broke down under your weight (Belserion, Vandred, Gryffindor, xi0, Brandish, BluePegasus, Lambu, Elusia) x8
b) did you hear this crack in your back? (MonkeyD-Dragon, Mononoke, Demonspeed, zimbardo, DiMaria Yesta, EmptySoul, TSPanda) x7
c) the sheets are wet. Oh yeah, leaking ceiling (Lady pompom, GrySun, liductan, Arjuna, Purity of Magi, Shobu_YorUichi, Zirconium) x7
d) the sheets are wet and stink. You’re gonna kill this dog (YumaKuga, Holt, SirSamuel016, riki, Organizized, Farfalla, lakhan220, shinobi, Emperor Spriggan, desin24) x10
e) decides to open facebook and then sees a funny looking video but it's one of those prank videos where the audio is of a woman moaning really loud :neutral (kira) x1
f) I get a pm from Linali that she tagged me by mistake and I don't have to answer her sheep. (syx) x1

In the spirit of a terrible day, I guess this option seems rather fitting XD - Holt

They all suck tbh, but after such a bad day you’re finally ready to call it in and get a good sleep and as soon as you lay down it breaks, that just sucks. You can change the sheets and clothes right away, but replacing a bed? Nah lol. Best hope you have one of those couches that come with a pull out mattress. -Gryffindor

Due to my answers in 1 and 5, my bed was in bad shape. - Brandish

:feelsbadman :feelsbadman :feelsbadman :feelsbadmanMonkeyD-Dragon

Of course I’d be fat if I was a girl. - BluePegasus

- syx

Think positive! At least you heard it and can now do something about it. A back that cracks is better than a cracked back, eh? - zimbardo

Couldn't it be a mix of all of them? Like bed sheets wet, the bed breaks and with the impact my shirt rips, with that I would start crying rivers :emocat - Lambu

The dog also marked the bed as his territory – desin24

8. Bonus question! Points for answer chosen by minority will be doubled (independent answers won’t count in!).
Do you believe in Friday 13th (or other bad luck date)?

a) yes (Belserion, YumaKuga, Holt, zimbardo, Farfalla, Zirconium, Elusia) x7x2=14
b) no (Lady pompom, GrySun, liductan, Vandred, SirSamuel016, Gryffindor, riki, xi0, MonkeyD-Dragon, BluePegasus, Organizized, kira, Mononoke, syx, Arjuna, Purity of Magi, Demonspeed, Shobu_Yoruichi, Lambu, lakhan220, shinobi, Emperor Spriggan, DiMaria Yesta, desin24, EmptySoul, TSPanda) x26
c) I believe it on odd numbered dates, and don't believe on even numbered dates. (Brandish) x1

Yes, and I will thank you not to remind me of that dreadful Day :gwahYumaKuga

No..really I don't...Just hoping for some cheap points :3cHolt

Although after such a day, I might start to reconsider :twitchVandred

Can I answer “a - no” or “b - yes” and be in the minority either way? :cookiehandOrganizized

No, it's a day like any other.

syx

Did you know that my name is Farfalla aka 'bad luck'? I mean, what's the point of believing in it if I'm bad luck myself anyway. – Purity of Magi

If i think that luck exists, what happened to me in this day is only inflicted by a very negative person that hates me, which is quite a recurrent thought in bitches. – Shobu_Yoruichi

I believe that there is such a day as Friday the 13th (the next is in April), but I doubt it is any less 'lucky' than any other day. One sec. Let me check what the constellations are doing on that day. Will Mars be at its zenith? Am I an aquarius? How's the Mayan calendar doing - I do feel that my chakras are currently pretty out of whack... – zimbardo

No, I don't care for the game, superstition is so stupid we must stand united against it. – desin24
3RD place (ex aequo): @shinobi and @desin24 - 98 points
2ND place: @riki - 102 points
And the winner of sheep game #54 with 107 points is
@Organizized
Congratulations!!!
:confetti

1. Organizized…..107
2. riki…..102
3. shinobi…..98
3. desin24 …..98

5. SirSamuel016…..96
5. Gryffindor…..96
5. Emperor Spriggan…..96
8. Demonspeed…..95
8. Shobu_Yoruichi…..95
8. Lambu…..95
11. lakhan220…..94
12. Mononoke…..93
13. GrySun…..92
14. Belserion…..91
15. liductan…..89
15. TSPanda…..89
17. Vandred…..88
17. zimbardo…..88
19. Lady pompom…..86
19. BluePegasus…..86
21. YumaKuga…..85
21. MonkeyD-Dragon…..85
21. Farfalla……85
24. Holt…..84
24. Elusia…..84
26. Purity of Magi…..83
27. Arjuna…..80
28. EmptySoul …..77
29. Zirconium…..75
30. xi0…..74
30. syx…..74
32. DiMaria Yesta…..69
33. kira…..56
34. Brandish…..40
Thanks for the really cool sheep game. I did not expect to get third place and congrats to Orgz

Shobu_Yoruichi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Chile

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Because the Sheep I'm writing started out as an unfinished (not so) short story, I'm struggling to think of questions to go with it... and I'm currently cutting down some parts. Even so, I also feel I have to have a tl;dr version of some questions. :sweat Also, I'm writing it all on my phone so it's taking f*cking ages.

Still, expect the new Sheep sometime today or at the very latest, early tomorrow (EU time).

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Because the Sheep I'm writing started out as an unfinished (not so) short story, I'm struggling to think of questions to go with it... and I'm currently cutting down some parts. Even so, I also feel I have to have a tl;dr version of some questions. :sweat Also, I'm writing it all on my phone so it's taking f*cking ages.

Still, expect the new Sheep sometime today or at the very latest, early tomorrow (EU time).
Its okay, that big FE sheep I did a while back also made me feel like it's too long even after cutting a lot of stuff. Every once in a while a longer than usual sheep isn't a bad thing.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Prologue

 The bells rang out through the snow-filled sky for the first time in over a century. In the houses of Ravensburg, banquets which had taken hours to prepare were left untouched. The torch-lit stands in the streets and markets raised for selling roasted almonds, saffron buns, candied apples and mulled wine stood vacant but for the winter birds who had seized the opportunity for a free meal.
 It was Christmas Eve, and in the High Tower on the northern-most side of the city walls, the old Death Bells were tolling.

 Ravensburg was not a place commonly known to most outsiders. It was quite a small town almost forty miles north of the next, Nordstad, which was the official northern-most community in the country. This was due to the latter being deemed a more ‘tourist friendly’ location, and it didn’t bother Ravensburg in the slightest. Indeed, as long as the yulestone mines kept up their steady production for the rest of the country, the Council in the Capitol were happy to leave the place more or less to themselves, and the townsfolk would go on living their peaceful lives.
 Until today.
 “Speak, man! What news?”
 The entire town population were gathered around the High Tower, looking up at the stout figure at the top. The Death Bells had stopped ringing and old Koski was looking down at the crowd, unspeaking.
 ”Listen”, a village elder shouted, “we all left our Christmas celebrations to be here, so if this is some drunkard’s prank you can be sure t-”
 ”He’s dead...” There was a chill in old Koski’s voice they’d never heard before, causing the whole crowd to tense up.
 ”Who is?” the elder asked. “Who’s dead?”
 ”Father…” old Koski said, sobbing now.
 ”Your father has been dead for over twenty years, Koski. If you dragged us all the way he-“
 ”No, you don’t understand!” old Koski cried. “Someone killed him… right here in our town... someone killed Father Christmas!

Sheep Game #55

A Christmas Murder

One

 “Interview with witness number one… uh…”
 You look across the table at the skeletal, cloaked figure, and back down at the piece of paper in front of you. You’ve seen a lot since becoming a paranormal detective, but this makes all of the other stuff seem mundane.
 ”... Mr… Death.”
JUST 'DEATH' IS FINE. It is a bottomless voice, seemingly coming from inside your own head but definitely belonging to the figure in front of you.
 ”... right. So… Death”, you continue, trying to wrap you head around the madness. “Where were you on the twenty-fourth of December this year?”
THAT QUESTION IS REDUNDANT, the figure says in a voice as heavy as a thousand tombstones. I AM EVERYWHERE, AT ALL TIMES.
 ”The report says you were in Ravensburg at the time a certain crime was committed right in its very streets. Are you saying this is true?”
 I AM SAYING THAT I WAS AND AM EVERYWHERE. DOES THAT NOT INCLUDE THE LOCATION OF WHICH YOU ENQUIRE?
 ”... okay, let me rephrase the question”, you say. “Did you witness the death of Mr. Father Christmas a.k.a. Santa Claus? I’m sure it isn’t exactly news to you.”
ANYWHERE THERE IS LIFE, I AM AT ALL TIMES. I WAS, OR RATHER, I AM THERE IN THE MOMENT WHEN DEATH, THAT IS, I, BEFELL HIM. TO MAKE SURE THAT HE REACH THE OTHER SIDE, AS I DO EVERYONE IN HIS RECENT POSITION.
 ”Was there anyone there at the time?”
I WAS THERE. HE WAS THERE. I AM EVERYWH-

A. You’ve had enough of this. Punch the uncooperative mofo in his skull face.
B. “A-ha! So you confess to the crime. Mystery solved. Now give me your skeletal wrists so I can cuff you!”
C. “By ‘he’, do you mean the victim himself? Or was there someone else? GOD DAMNIT, DID YOU SEE THE MURDERER OR NOT?”
D. “... sorry, I have to ask. Do skeletons poop?”​
You’re interviewing Death, trying to find out if he saw the killer while he ushered Santa to ‘the other side’. He’s being a vague prick, though.
 ”Was there anyone there at the time?”
I WAS THERE. HE WAS THERE. I AM EVERYWH-

A. You’ve had enough of this. Punch the uncooperative mofo in his skull face.
B. “A-ha! So you confess to the crime. Mystery solved. Now give me your skeletal wrists so I can cuff you!”
C. “By ‘he’, do you mean the victim himself? Or was there someone else? GOD DAMNIT, DID YOU SEE THE MURDERER OR NOT?”
D. “... sorry, I have to ask. Do skeletons poop?”​
Two

 Despite your best efforts, you walk away from the first interview with nothing. In fact, most of the meeting has completely slipped from your mind. Who did you even interview? You seem to remember the witness actually telling you who the murderer was, but you can’t remember who. And for some reason your hand hurts. Anyway...
 ”Interview with witness number two, Mr. Koski.”
 A round-faced and red-nosed old man is sitting in front of you,
 ”I’ve always told them”, he says. “‘He’s real, I tell you!’, that’s what I said. They all thought I was crazy, as gullible as a child, but who’s crazy now?”
Absolutely bonkers, you think to yourself.
 ”That’s what we’re trying to find out”, you say, offering the old man a cup of hot chocolate.
 ”Err, got anything stronger?” he says, scratching his head. “Something top it off with, perhaps? No? That’s fine, then.” He slides the cup back across the table.
 ”So, you seem to have had a bit of a recurring argument with the other citizens about Father Christmas?” you say, taking a swig from the rejected cocoa.
 ”Every gosh darned year”, the old man says, frustrated. “Can I ask you a question, detective? How old were you when you when you stopped believing in Santa Claus?”

(Shepherd’s note: this is so obviously a question thrown in because I lack real questions in the story, so what I’d like you to do is answer it the way you, not the detective character, would. Thank you for your consideration.)

A. Never believed in him
B. 0-3 years
C. 4-6 years
D. 7-10 years.
E. 10-15 years
F. I still believe in him and this story of his murder is breaking my heart.​
(The second witness, Mr. Koski from the prologue, asks you: ) How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa Claus?

A. Never believed in him
B. 0-3 years
C. 4-6 years
D. 7-10 years.
E. 10-15 years
F. I still believe in him and this story of his murder is breaking my heart.​
Three

 The old man is too worked up to actually hear your answer. He continues as if you had said nothing.
 ”Well, now there’s proof that he exists! Who’s stupid and gullible and alcoholic and overweight now, rest of the world!?”
  ”You seem quite excited that ol’ Beardy is dead”, you say. “For someone who’s believed in him all your life. And you’re the one who supposedly found him?”
 ”Supposedly? I found him, I tell you. There I was in my watch tower, Christmas Eve and all, enjoying a pint because well, even if you’re working Christmas is still Christmas and it gets awful lonely up there so maybe you have another pint and anyway that’s not important.” He pauses for breath for half a second.
 “Suddenly, there he was, in the flesh, red and white robe and everything with a big bag o’ presents tossed over his shoulder and he’s walking down Crow Street so I sprint down my tower with such speed and agility as I’ve not showed since I was a kid, and I might’ve slipped on a patch of ice and cut my hand (which explains this suspicious-looking wound I have here by the way) but I kept on running until I reached the place I seen him and that, dear detective, is when…”
 ”When you killed him?” you say, before the old man can ramble any further.
 ”Wha-?”
 ”I’m not saying you meant to”, you say, calmly taking another swig of cocoa. “Maybe you just tried to slow him down, even went for a loving embrace, but you forgot you were holding a broken bottle from when you slipped while still clinging to your Christmas Lager, and maybe that bottle accidentally slit the ol’ beard’s aorta.”
 ”What kind of sicko are you?” the man says, shocked.
 ”The kind of sicko whose job it is to catch other sickos”. You stand up, throwing aside the cup into a wall, shattering it. “And you, Mr. Koski, seem like sicko material if I’ve ever seen it.”
 ”No, I swear!” the old man cries. “One second I was running up Crow Street, and the next second I’m standing over the man, the very man who’s the embodiment of my childhood! He was already dead, I didn’t kill him, I swear, I’d never… kill…” The old man breaks down crying.

A. Press him harder to force his memory. He clearly repressed the memory of it, but he is definitely the killer even if it might have been by accident.
B. Arrest him. He killed the victim in cold blood to prove to the rest he was right all along about Santa Claus’ existence, and that he himself wasn’t crazy. Ironic, really... Now grab his wrists and cuff him!
C. Comfort him. You still believe he’s guilty, but playing good cop at this point is more likely to make him remember and confess what he did.
D. This old man is clearly Santa Claus trying to fake his own death! Take him down to the lab for DNA testing.​

Old Koski has argued with the rest of the town all his life that Santa is really real. You suspect him of having killed the victim in his moment of pure, childish excitement. When pressing him on the matter, the old man breaks into tears.

A. Press him harder to force his memory. He clearly repressed the memory of it, but he is definitely the killer even if it might have been by accident.
B. Arrest him. He killed the victim in cold blood to prove to the rest he was right all along about Santa Claus’ existence, and that he himself wasn’t crazy. Ironic, really... Now grab his wrists and cuff him!
C. Comfort him. You still believe he’s guilty, but playing good cop at this point is more likely to make him remember and confess what he did.
D. This old man is clearly Santa Claus trying to fake his own death! Take him down to the lab for DNA testing.​
Four

 Just then the door busts open and the guard, Leif, rushes in.
 ”Detective... there’s a bit... of a situation!” he pants, out of breath.
 ”This really isn’t a good time, Leif”, you say, irritably. “What is it? And it had better be important.
 Leif looks at you, then at Koski, then at the pieces of broken cocoa cup on the floor. He puts on a look of the gravest importance.
 ”Yes, is important indeed”, he says in a failed attempt to sound deadly serious. “Mrs. Claus is here, and she is absolutely smoking.”
 ”Leif, I know you’re a compassionate guy”, you say, “and I, too, consider smoking to be nothing but a slow suicide, but I’ve told you a hundred times we can’t arrest someone for it.”
 ”No, not like that!”, Leif says, flustered. “She’s, uh, she is…”. He starts to blush.
 ”I’m what?” a voice as smooth and sweet as maple syrup says from behind him. Leif jumps, stepping aside, revealing what is without a doubt the most beautiful woman you have seen in your entire life. Auburn hair reaching down past her round breasts, in a red and white dress cut so high her legs seem to go on forever. Her whole body seems to radiate perfect grace and incredible sexual appeal all at once. Her eyes bore into you as if she was a predator waiting for the right moment to strike. Leif was right. She is absolutely smoking.
 ”Mrs. Claus, I presume?” you say, voice breaking slightly.
 ”Spare me the small talk”, she says, almost disgustedly. “I don’t like it here. I only came to the city to confirm that the corpse is my husband, and to meet my attorney to settle the financial situation. No sooner had I stepped off the sleigh, however, before I was dragged to this place.” The words ‘this place’ are said in the manner a kid might say ‘oh… socks…’ after ripping the wrapping off a present the size of a new smartphone. How do you approach her?

A. Say something consoling. Her husband just died, after all (even though she doesn’t look bothered by it in the slightest).
B. Flirt with her. You like them hard to get.
C. “You! Yes, you’re definitely suspicious! Now give me your gorgeous wrists so I can cuff you! *insert if-you-know-what-I-mean GIF here*
D. Tell her to go away. You were just about to bust ol’ Koski, and she ruined your big moment.
E. “Haaaaaave you met Leif?”​
The guard Leif busts in, and following him, the widowed Mrs. Claus, who is the most drop dead gorgeous woman evarrr! She’s a total bitch though, and doesn’t wanna be here. How do you approach her?

A. Say something consoling. Her husband just died, after all (even though she doesn’t look bothered by it in the slightest).
B. Flirt with her. You like them hard to get.
C. “You! Yes, you’re definitely suspicious! Now give me your gorgeous wrists so I can cuff you! *insert if-you-know-what-I-mean GIF here*
D. Tell her to go away. You were just about to bust ol’ Koski, and she ruined your big moment.
E. “Haaaaaave you met Leif?”​

Five

 But then your brain registers the words which had come out of her mouth (which, let’s be honest, wasn’t the part of her body you had been ogling, you pig).
 ”What financial situation?” you say, forgetting about Koski for a moment. You’ve just got a great new theory. (Wow, with all these theories you’ve gotten today, you must be a great detective!)
 Upon hearing your question, the widow looks at you as if noticing you for the first time. Then there’s an complete and definite change in her whole body, as in the passing of a moment she becomes sad and frail. Tears start to pool up in her eyes.
 “Yes, Detective”, she says in a voice full of sorrow. “The financial situation. I was as shocked as you when I found out. To think that all this time my husband had actually been making a profit on his business.” She pauses to blow her nose on an embroidered handkerchief before continuing. “It wasn’t until his lawyer and accountant, who in fact is the head elf, read me my husband’s last will and testament that I found out he had all that money.” Another pause to wipe away the tears from her eyes. “Oh, I can hardly bring myself to it, but they need me to sign a bunch of papers so I… I inherit it all. But darn it, money can’t bring my cocoa-puff back to me!” At this point she breaks down in tears in a very dramatic display of overacting.
 “Drop the act”, you say. “How did you kill him?”
 The widow Claus looks up at you in annoyance, all the fake sadness gone from her eyes.
 “I didn’t”, she says. “And even if I did, I hear you have no leads, no evidence of anything. Even the autopsy report states that he was either stabbed, poisoned, pushed off a building or shot.’” She slams a newspaper on the desk. “It’s all in here!” she says. “For all I know, you could be the killer, Detective. So tell me, if you had to, how would you kill someone?

(It’s another one of those forced questions: answer it the way you would, not the character. Other answers than the given options are accepted, but the obvious “I would never kill someone” type of answer will only give you 1 point regardless.)

A. Gunshot to the head
B. Poison
C. Beat to death
D. Drowning
E. Katana beheading
F. Run over with car
G. Stab stab stab
H. Classic sleep suffocation with pillow​

Turns out Mrs. Claus is in the city to sign over all of her husband's fortune (he'd been making a profit off his establishment) to herself as stated in his last will and testament. You accuse her of having killed him, but she says for all the evidence there is against her, it might as well be you who did the deed. She also asks you how you would kill someone if you had to.

(It’s another one of those forced questions: answer it the way you would, not the character. Other answers than the given options are accepted, but the obvious “I would never kill someone” type of answer will only give you 1 point regardless.)

A. Gunshot to the head
B. Poison
C. Beat to death
D. Drowning
E. Katana beheading
F. Run over with car
G. Stab stab stab
H. Classic sleep suffocation with pillow​

Six

 You sent Mrs. Claus and Mr. Koski to a cell. You’re not sure which one of them killed the victim, but one of them did. Your theories are never wrong. Well, rarely wrong. Well, at least not always wrong. You’ve certainly been right at least once.
 Pacing the room, you see something out of the corner of you eye. A-ha! New theory!

  “Mr. Jack Frost, you are the mayor of Ravensburg, are you not?”
 The old man across the table is thin, frail-looking. Nice mustache, though. Really nice bowler hat.
 “Indeed”, he says. “I had suspected you would want to speak to me. It’s tragic, what happened, but I’m afraid I didn’t see anything suspicious on the night of the murder.”
 “Says here in this newspaper”, you begin, unfolding the paper on the table, “that your yulestone mines have run dry. All gone. No more yulestone out of Ravensburg. That’s sad isn’t it?”
 “Most definitely, another tragedy”, says the man, eyes flickering, hands not knowing where to rest. .
 “It would seem your town’s whole economy would be all but ruined… if it wasn’t for the sudden upswing in tourism brought about by the death of Father Christmas.”
 “It has been a blessing in disguise.” The old man still speaks calmly, but you notice his nervousness.
 “What I would like to know, Mr. Frost, is this…”

A. How do you get your mustache in such a perfect handlebar shape? Oh and also, how did you kill him?
B. Where did you buy that wicked bowler hat? Oh and also, how did you kill him?
C. What the heck is a yulestone, anyway? Sounds made up… Oh and also, how did you kill him?
D. Is your name really Jack Frost? Only, it’s like jackfrost, you know? Funny name. Oh and also, how did you kill him?​

Seven.

 But just then...
 “Pappa?” a young girl’s voice is heard from the door.
 “Not now, Jade”, the old man says, “go wait in the hall like I told you.”
 But the girl is already halfway through the room, launching herself at you, punching you in the stomach.
 “You leave pappa alone, he didn’t do nothing, he was out buying milk when Santa came to our house and then came back right after Santa left! He was home all evening after that!”
 Gasping for breath and blocking your stomach from further punches, you ask: “Your daughter, I presume?”
 “That’s right, I’m his daughter and he’s my pappa and my name is Jade and I’m actually a bit of a detective myself, police person!” Upon saying this the child takes a camera out of her pocket. “He didn’t kill Santa, police person, but I saw who did!”
 “Well, out with it, then”, you say.
 “It was Santa himself!” the child exclaims, triumphantly. “Got it on picture with my new camera, too! Only, you can’t really see much more than the red and white clothes… but I saw him and it was definitely Santa himself, but dressed in this ancient-looking robe!”
 “Ancient..?”
 “Right! Had crosses on it and looked all old-fashioned, like. But I saw him and it was like there were two of him, I swear! It must have been Santa Claus from the past, come to kill his future self!!”
 “Sounds like someone has been watching too many sci-fi time travel films”, you say. “You mustn’t take them for truth, girl. Even though, to be honest, they are my favorite as well.”
 “Really?!” the girl beams at you now. She is possibly even more hyper than when you accused her father of murder. “What is your favorite time travel story!?”

The mayor's daughter, Jade, comes in and punches you, as well as tells you her dad couldn't be the killer because she saw Santa Claus himself in ancient-looking robes killing the victim. She says Santa must have come from the past to kill his future self. One thing leads to another, and you're asked which your favorite time travel story is. Well? Which is it?

Eight

 Jade fiercely disagreed with your answer and started punching you again. You panicked and didn’t know what to do so you locked up both father and daughter. You now have four people in custody. Even you have to admit that all your admittedly brilliant theories can’t be right at this point, so you have to focus your mind on the task. How do you do your best work/get your best ideas?

A. Close your eyes, lean back and think. Poirot style.
B. Lots of coffee while staring intently at a blank piece of paper until you can force something out.
C. Take a long walk and go let your mind wander until you have an epiphany.
D. Procrastinate. Do a whole bunch of other stuff and then go with whatever hits you at the last minute.
E. Just sort of go with whatever comes to you immediately, whether you think it’s good or not. Better to do okay than not finish at all because of the pressure for quality.

Nine

 Even after using your best methods of focus, you still can’t decide which one of them is the killer. But at this point, your higher-ups are being pressured by the Council to charge someone. Significant proof and evidence is not an obstacle anymore; the people and the press want a scapegoat, they want to see someone fry for killing Christmas. You have to choose right now: who do you send to the electric chair?

(Shepherd’s note: since this is the question the whole story has been building toward, the answers are worth 1,5 point instead of 1. Only the given options are accepted, others will give you 0 points.)

A. Mr Koski. Motive: killed Santa either by accident or to show the rest of the town he wasn’t crazy.
B. Mrs. Claus. Motive: killed her husband for his fortune.
C. Leif. Motive: wanted Santa out of the picture to make a move on Mrs. Claus.
D. Mayor Jack Frost. Motive: to make headlines and draw people to the town for tourism.
E. Jade Frost, the violent child seemingly out of touch with reality. Motive: to do what her frail, weak father couldn’t. Save her hometown from bankruptcy.
G. All of them! It’s just like in that old crime novel (which we shan’t mention by name because spoilers). Motive: all of them!!
H. Santa himself. Motive: who knows? It’s a child’s theory.
I. You, the Detective. Motive: needed inspiration for a wintery crime novel. Or whatever.
J. That first witness who you can’t really remember. Something tells you they had “death” written all over them.​

“You’re making a big mistake, Police-person!” Jade shouts. “It was Santa himself, I saw it, him but all past-looking! I saw it with my own eyes! He's a time traveler~~!”
  You slam the door in her face. This whole affair has taken its toll on you, but if you hurry you still have time to make it home for the New Year. Your resolution; stop taking the weird fucking cases. Still, you congratulate yourself as you step onto the street and look up at the fireworks. You have solved the case of the murder of Father Christmas.

Or so you think.

Epilogue

  Somewhere, an old man is sitting by a fireplace reading a newspaper. The headline reads “Death sentence issued for the murderer of Santa Claus”. The old man smiles.
  ”I told you, you old fool. You took my name. Stole my ideas. Even grew a long, white beard to look like me. But I told you, you would regret it. I warned you that one day I would get my revenge.”
  The figure rises and walks over to a mirror, eyeing himself up and down.
  ”And now the people are looking to fill the hole left after the death of their beloved ‘symbol of the Christmas spirit’."
  The figure puts on a long, red and white robe with a big cross on each shoulder. He grabs his staff, runs a hand through his beard. His gaze continues on to a murial on the wall.
  ”I think it’s time the world was reintroduced to the real Saint Nicholas.”

The End

-Bonus questions-
(Since I was asked: yes, these count towards the score. They're only bonus questions in the sense that they aren't part of the story.)

Question 10
Who was your least favorite character in that story (since none of them were very likable)?​

Question 11
On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like Christmas/Hanukkah/other winter holiday you celebrate?​

Question 12
Which is your favorite public holiday?

Thank you for playing! Sheep will be open for, well, I have no idea, it depends on how many people will bother to answer this essay-length Sheep. :cookiehand

(P.S. Note to self: never write a long Sheep Game with a whole bunch of coding on the phone. D.S.)​
Also, @syx (see what I did there?) @GrySun @Farfalla @Ustegius @zimbardo

Help me tag people you want to be tortured play!

Last edited:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Lmao that dead Santa pic. I just read the prologue, this sheep sounds great. Have a funny feeling I'll do good : (

Sending soon.