Hangout - General Discussion Thread | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout General Discussion Thread

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Man, do people read manga??? What's with the uglies being nominated? Where are the hott bishies? I'm so let down and expected more from you guys :notrust

That's a great way, right there, to get others to support your nomination ^_^

Imo there's lots of great options so far, some interesting ones.
... And then Battou and Sky with a super early campaign for Most Troll Member.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm such a manginorant, I thought Erin and Zasz nominations were the same XD

Last edited:

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
have some promo gifs for this beautiful soul, and soak in his glory

also out-of-context tsundure abuse (INSTANT HUSBANDO '17 WIN!)

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Man, do people read manga??? What's with the uglies being nominated? Where are the hott bishies? I'm so let down and expected more from you guys :notrust

yare yare

Dont mean to be salty but Marian is way way hotter, sexy than your emo nominee, :hmph actually most of the nominees are way hotter :arf

..............................................................................................................................................................................................
wait isnt Denki slightly underaged to compete for a husbando war ? theres really people here wanting a 14y (maybe 15) boy as a groom ?
Fine fine, remind me next GHW to nominate Ray (TPN)

@WithYouInSpirit not bad call, but still as you said " I will swallow every horrible thing I've done here." you nominated the wrong guy. :arf As you mentionned this nice looking guy has done horrible things in war such as killing children and so.... (tss Marian at least, never killed any child he saves them instead :zomg) i dont want to be hugged by someone who has his hands stained with blood nor i want such a person as a father for my children. :hmph You should have nominated the only guy in FMA who has balls enough to say f**k, i wont kill children, to the army and at least keep his conscious cleared, and who acts as a true bro with his awesome sis and with everyone, aka the true hero. but sady such great people are often laughed at

@Shobu_Yoruichi wow you did it !!!!! :teehee

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Dont mean to be salty but Marian is way way hotter, sexy than your emo nominee, :hmph actually most of the nominees are way hotter :arf

Being the best husbando is about being there and taking care of your waifu. No one of the nominees comes even close to Ryuuji in that area.

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
yare yare

..............................................................................................................................................................................................
wait isnt Denki slightly underaged to compete for a husbando war ? theres really people here wanting a 14y (maybe 15) boy as a groom ?
Fine fine, remind me next GHW to nominate Ray (TPN)

@WithYouInSpirit not bad call, but still as you said " I will swallow every horrible thing I've done here." you nominated the wrong guy. :arf As you mentionned this nice looking guy has done horrible things in war such as killing children and so.... (tss Marian at least, never killed any child he saves them instead :zomg) i dont want to be hugged by someone who has his hands stained with blood nor i want such a person as a father for my children. :hmph You should have nominated the only guy in FMA who has balls enough to say f**k, i wont kill children, to the army and at least keep his conscious cleared, and who acts as a true bro with his awesome sis and with everyone, aka the true hero. but sady such great people are often laughed at

@Shobu_Yoruichi wow you did it !!!!! :teehee
My nominee is 15 years old......

Awkward

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
You should know this by now with all of these events we've faced off in already Erin, but the fact that my (much more suitable) Husbando can turn himself around from what he did in the past and be that open minded alone puts him above all others. :blush Ed may have a Heart Fullmetal but Maes has a heart of Pure Gold.

Or, you know, we could save it for the playoffs :heh

Juviii

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Being the best husbando is about being there and taking care of your waifu. No one of the nominees comes even close to Ryuuji in that area.

As much as I agree on what being a good husbando means, Ban has done that too, he didn't give up on reviving Elaine for 20 years and has been taking care of her since she was revived, even after she sliced his neck.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
You should know this by now with all of these events we've faced off in already Erin, but the fact that my (much more suitable) Husbando can turn himself around from what he did in the past and be that open minded alone puts him above all others. :blush Ed may have a Heart Fullmetal but Maes has a heart of Pure Gold.

Or, you know, we could save it for the playoffs :heh
Spirit-kun, I'm a huge fan of Maes, so disppointed expected you to know me better :feelsbadman
Me at GHW I said:
Still surprised Hughes maes (Fma) hasn't been nominated :blink (not only Maes, but nor Joichiro from shokugeki (cook +redhaired ♥♥♥) Sanji or shanks (cook & redhaired ) from op, no minato or shikaku (Naruto), no ryo saeba (city Hunter) to quote only very mainstream manga/anime).

I would gladly have nominated Jochiro or Maes if a 2nd nomination wa ok, but :pout

soooo hooooot

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
Yeah I would have loved to see

Ryo Saeba

Karna

Kyouma from Steins Gate nominated

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands

To start, Marian Cross is terrible Husbando material, he's famous for disappearing for years, not letting anyone know where he was, and when he returned he kept being a bitch about it to everyone. He's the husband that leaves you and your child(ren) alone for the rest of your lives with "I'll be right back, I need a new pack of smokes". He's an alcoholic cigarette-smoking gambling piece of shit who loves other women more than you, and is probably only with you because of money or other material stuff. Best Husbando? WORST HUSBANDO!

The same goes for Kaitou Kid, sure he looks amazing in that white suit. But he's a fucking thieving conniving liar. He fakes about every good thing he says and does just to get to your valuable assets. He betrays you every chance he gets and always blames it on doing it for "good reasons". He's no fucking Robin Hood, and even if he was, Robin Hood was also a fucking criminal. Don't let yourself get played by this bastard, his smile and/or gaze is not worth your life in shambles of prison or whatever. Don't trust this bastard!. Best Husbando? WORST HUSBANDO!

Minato?
Fucking Minato?! It's a fucking Naruto character, get the fuck out. Besides that.. he even looks like Naruto. Gross. Blegh! Aside from the fact THAT HE IS A FUCING ROTTING CORPSE. He went ahead and decided dying is better than living with you and your shit-son. A son so shitty, he cursed him by sealing a terrible monster inside of him. How the fuck can you love someone like that, how is that a good Husbando. He's a disgusting piece of trash that condemnded his family to pain and suffering. Best Husbando? WORST HUSBANDO!

Where the fuck do I even begin with Tsukimiya Ringo? He steals your clothes, your make-up, your jewelry, everything. You can never show yourself with him, because he's alwasy the better waifu. You're nothing compared to him and are always in his shadow. And he loves the fucking attention. He probably cheats on your every single fucking chance he gets. Traps are like that, trust me.. I know.. He's having more affairs than he has stolen clothes in his closet and that's not a goo thing. Also, that child-bearing wish you had? Forget it, he's too waifu to impregnate you, and he'll probably dump you as soon as he sees you in pregnancy clothing, which he can't steal anyway. Best Husbando? WORST HUSBANDO!

Now I had a little trouble dissing Roronoa Zoro, he's fucking stunning. But he's also a typical husbando piece of shit. Always sleeping in, never doing any house-chores, only cares about his fucking workout routines and you can never trust him alone in the fucking supermarket because he forgets everything, buys the wrong shit and gets lost. By the time he's home, all the stuff that was supposed to go in the freezer has thawed! What's a useless bastard. He makes up for it in bed, but he's probably doing nothing more then checking himself out in the mirror. Sure, you can't blame him. But it's not just about him, it about you two. The only thing you can rely on with this guy, is him standing up for you when you need it and that makes it the best husbando so far SALTED. Best Husbando? MAYBE WORST HUSBANDO!

@Erinyes @Zirconium @Cat Sidhe26 @Emperor Spriggan @TotalEconomist

PART II DUE SOON, FUCK YOUR HUSBANDOS

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
As much as I agree on what being a good husbando means, Ban has done that too, he didn't give up on reviving Elaine for 20 years and has been taking care of her since she was revived, even after she sliced his neck.
Xadyu is just being silly about people's nominations, don't mind him XD
Hak is also a great example of a husbando that's always there to take care and protect the one he loves. I bet many of the nominees are somewhat the same.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh boy. Bring it!

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
yeah yeah, I'll get to your fucking alcoholic trash

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Still uncertain if I will participate or not, but this is gonna be interesting. Looking forward to gif wars. Might as well spread salt

Popcorn please

Prepare your potato laptop

Vici

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Pyke

To start, Marian Cross is terrible Husbando material, he's famous for disappearing for years, not letting anyone know where he was, and when he returned he kept being a bitch about it to everyone. He's the husband that leaves you and your child(ren) alone for the rest of your lives with "I'll be right back, I need a new pack of smokes". He's an alcoholic cigarette-smoking gambling piece of shit who loves other women more than you, and is probably only with you because of money or other material stuff. Best Husbando? WORST HUSBANDO!

The same goes for Kaitou Kid, sure he looks amazing in that white suit. But he's a fucking thieving conniving liar. He fakes about every good thing he says and does just to get to your valuable assets. He betrays you every chance he gets and always blames it on doing it for "good reasons". He's no fucking Robin Hood, and even if he was, Robin Hood was also a fucking criminal. Don't let yourself get played by this bastard, his smile and/or gaze is not worth your life in shambles of prison or whatever. Don't trust this bastard!. Best Husbando? WORST HUSBANDO!

Minato?
Fucking Minato?! It's a fucking Naruto character, get the fuck out. Besides that.. he even looks like Naruto. Gross. Blegh! Aside from the fact THAT HE IS A FUCING ROTTING CORPSE. He went ahead and decided dying is better than living with you and your shit-son. A son so shitty, he cursed him by sealing a terrible monster inside of him. How the fuck can you love someone like that, how is that a good Husbando. He's a disgusting piece of trash that condemnded his family to pain and suffering. Best Husbando? WORST HUSBANDO!

Where the fuck do I even begin with Tsukimiya Ringo? He steals your clothes, your make-up, your jewelry, everything. You can never show yourself with him, because he's alwasy the better waifu. You're nothing compared to him and are always in his shadow. And he loves the fucking attention. He probably cheats on your every single fucking chance he gets. Traps are like that, trust me.. I know.. He's having more affairs than he has stolen clothes in his closet and that's not a goo thing. Also, that child-bearing wish you had? Forget it, he's too waifu to impregnate you, and he'll probably dump you as soon as he sees you in pregnancy clothing, which he can't steal anyway. Best Husbando? WORST HUSBANDO!

Now I had a little trouble dissing Roronoa Zoro, he's fucking stunning. But he's also a typical husbando piece of shit. Always sleeping in, never doing any house-chores, only cares about his fucking workout routines and you can never trust him alone in the fucking supermarket because he forgets everything, buys the wrong shit and gets lost. By the time he's home, all the stuff that was supposed to go in the freezer has thawed! What's a useless bastard. He makes up for it in bed, but he's probably doing nothing more then checking himself out in the mirror. Sure, you can't blame him. But it's not just about him, it about you two. The only thing you can rely on with this guy, is him standing up for you when you need it and that makes it the best husbando so far SALTED. Best Husbando? MAYBE WORST HUSBANDO!

@Erinyes @Zirconium @Cat Sidhe26 @Emperor Spriggan @TotalEconomist

Don't Get me wrong I highly approve that please continue :zomg