The toybox | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The toybox

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
PUCCI

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
Star Ocean. But that's cause I can't read since only now I noticed the title was something else @.@ (Stone Ocean)
It is from Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure: Part 6.

You should start Jojo.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire

If that title is about the SNES game, that's a rly good one *-*
Nah it's from Jojo's (part 6). I had the girl MC avi last time... haven't seen it though.

You changed your title as well... it was a latin song before. I listened to it lol.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Ah, I forgot what was it and now I'm curious XDDD Which one was it? Did you like it?
Hardy used to check my song references in the titles as well^^ (was about to change mine to another one but it's Aerosmith and people not always love them '-' )

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Ah, I forgot what was it and now I'm curious XDDD Which one was it? Did you like it?
Hardy used to check my song references in the titles as well^^ (was about to change mine to another one but it's Aerosmith and people not always love them '-' )
Porque a felicidade é um rio denso e precisa de silêncio pra falar ao coração << I googled that, got this song. It's nice without knowing the lyrics meanings.
Oh Aerosmith have some good songs :^_^

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Thanks for that, amazing pics there :zomg

Reminds me I gotta watch those movies.

Reactions: Nii

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
9 pages only.

poor guy. :pout

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
It's only 8 pages for me :pout
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You really should, I thought we wanted to talk about it :nah
Yes, I got sidetracked, same with Index :feelsbadman When the new anime season started, that pushed back these as well. And I watched Houseki for the anime awards... Hopefully in the not too distant future I'll watch them :feelsgoodman

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
It's only 8 pages for me :pout
Your awesomeness is intimidating other people. Let me help ya to get more posts/pages. ; )
Oh that's a shame, I like reading your TPN posts. Nevertheless you got some exciting stuff to occupy yourself with it seems. Would you recommend Umineko as a VN?
Stop that Jarred-kun, I feel flattered. It's rare for me to get praised for my normal posts, and then by someone like you...

The TPN section in general is a lovely place to discuss in my opinion. It has this comfy and understanding atmosphere, hence the reason I'm posting there after all. A lot of different views, opinions and interesting theories, where not once I got the impression of ill-feelings, baits or shit talking. I actually miss posting there. I'll be back before you notice it. Not to mention that there are other great posters too like Bel, Zirc, ES, you yourself and a dozen of other people. One post better than the other one.

I haven't finished Umineko yet and I'm nowhere close to it. There is so much stuff which needs to get revealed, thus my opinion about the VN might change depending on what is going to happen in the second half. I read the first four episodes (out of eight) once and can wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone. There are a couple of things I don't like, but compared to the good stuff I got, it's definitely negligible. Moreover, I think I'm in the minority regarding the points I'm not fond of.