The Last Person to Post Wins - Balius | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Balius

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
I’m liking Young Sheldon atm. The kid plays him so well :)
:nah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nah, Young Sheldon is okay, started out rough, imo. But the last few episodes were some good fun, especially the last. (Didn't like the one where he moved out tho, that was absolute shit).

Narrator Sheldon ruins a lot of good moments for me, sometimes something happens, or young Sheldon does something and I really like the moment. But than future/narrator Sheldon says some stupid sarcastic joke which ruins everything.

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Tell me you like Breaking Bad. Who doesn’t like that series?
Maybe that's because it's one of the best series ever created. It's almost flawless.

But what does that have to do with liking or unliking Young Sheldon? :lmao
I dislike a lot of the top-rated or most-viewed things. Breaking Bad is one of the exceptions for me.

Reebi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I think next season will be really good since they are developing the series. 1st seasons of comedies generally aren’t the best. Unless it’s 2 Broke Girls. That show was decent and then they added Jennifer Cooley and that show went shitty. :notrust
Maybe that's because it's one of the best series ever created. It's almost flawless.

But what does that have to do with liking or unliking Young Sheldon? :lmao
I dislike a lot of the top-rated or most-viewed things. Breaking Bad is one of the exceptions for me.
Trying to find some common ground :)

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I’m still baffled that Young Sheldon is a thing.

Haven’t watched it though so won’t judge it.

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
I think next season will be really good since they are developing the series. 1st seasons of comedies generally aren’t the best. Unless it’s 2 Broke Girls. That show was decent and then they added Jennifer Cooley and that show went shitty. :notrust

Trying to find some common ground :)
I find 2 Broke Girls some of the most unwatchable television ever created. I despise that show.

Yet.. somehow.. I watched every single episode.. I blame Kat Dennings for that tho' :hurr
Most series, not just comedies, need to find their way. But most fuck up a lot, like 2BG for example.

Kevin Can Wait is another one, although it's working, I guess. They killed off his wife in between S1 and 2, because their stunt-episode finale of S1 (which reunited Kevin James with his KoQ co-star Leah Remini) was pulling "great" numbers.

Imagine that, started a new show as a team, only for the studio and the main star to throw you under the bus the first chance they get. :nah Not only do I think the show sucks, I find that a despicable thing to do and I'm only laughing because the second season is even more horrible. Unfortunaly he's still pulling in numbers ofc.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. was lucky to get a second season, they really turned everything around towards the end of their first season. And it got only better and better from there on out.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I watched a couple of episodes. A couple because I don’t want to judge a show by just one episode. But then I’d had enough.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Usually one epi is enough for me to know if I'll like the show style or not, tho... Unless someone says "after X epis things rly escalate" then I go back on it.

z.5

Only Half Psychic
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
But a big “Nice, man!” on Champloo rewatch. I have the same DVD set. Wish I could get my wife on board watching it with me..
Got my eldest on it also - what's really great is when you can use something you really like to do as a bribe for good behaviour.

Eat your food/brush your teeth/stop hitting your sister or we won't watch any cartoons!
:gtfo
Unless someone says "after X epis things rly escalate" then I go back on it.
I hate those people!

Especially when it's all BS and it never escalates... sometimes it gets even worse
:gwah

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Usually one epi is enough for me to know if I'll like the show style or not, tho... Unless someone says "after X epis things rly escalate" then I go back on it.
Nah, nah. I don't ever think 1 episode is something you should base a series on.

It's true that some shows take a while to get good or interesting. But at least try a hand-ful of the first episodes.
1 random episode, or just the pilot, is never enough to judge a series by. even if you hate or love that episode.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Greetings from Utsjoki.

We ate fresh salmon, hiked to a fell, talked about Sami culture and mythology huddled in a laavu (kind of a teepee), and had private sauna and swimming pool for two hours.

Fucking awesome. And this is day 1.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Greetings from Utsjoki.

We ate fresh salmon, hiked to a fell, talked about Sami culture and mythology huddled in a laavu (kind of a teepee), and had private sauna and swimming pool for two hours.

Fucking awesome. And this is day 1.
Omfg I need that kind of life right now.

riki

Storyteller
Reaction score
Country
United States
:drool

Tell us how they come out, Far

That's exactly the same as it goes here.. :lmao

Toby is amazing too, I love that guy. He scared the shit out of me during that Christmas episode in season 1. I was really hoping that wasn't going to happen. I hate how Kate treats him. :(

how Chris Sullivan is a big, big guy, with a lot of meat on his bones, but for his posture he isn't fat, no.
He was in Stranger Things for two episodes, and I can't get a good picture, but you can see he's got a stomach there. Or this comparison.
Sometimes I think Toby deserves better, but at least Kate is getting better. ^^

Yeah, he's not skinny; I guess stocky is the best way to describe him.

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
I totally forgot to mention that I portrayed a violent act today. :)
it's been so long

I literally kicked someone of the bus. :lmao

riki

Storyteller
Reaction score
Country
United States
What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.