Games - The Sheep Game #121 | Page 229 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.

(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar

(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.

Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..

(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes

Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.

Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily

Last edited:

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Sheep Game #125: A Nostalgic Pokemon Adventure

Context: I've recently started doing a series of a Pokemon HG/SS romhack (Sacred Gold) on my twitch channel where I do a mono-type nuzlocke and get heavy chat involvement for naming pokemon, decisions on what to catch etc. It's been a lot of fun, so I wanted to bring that thematic idea to my sheep game this time around. Let's get into it!

Q1: Hello there! Welcome to the world of Pokémon! My name is SIR! People call me a Cunt! This world is inhabited by creatures called Pokémon! For some people, Pokémon are pets. Other use them for fights. Myself… I kill Pokémon as a profession on twitch. Firstly, what shall you identify as for this game?
A: A Boy
B: A Girl
C: A Cunt
D: Old

Q2: It is time to pick your starter Pokemon! Who do you want to be your best friend on your journey?

A: Totodile
B: Chikorita
C: Cyndaquil

Q3: Oh no! A stinky fella has stolen another one of my Pokemon and is determined to beat you in battle! Who is your rival?
A: Copan
B: Marmalade
C: Baka Taichou
D: Hardy
E: Evil3ye
F: Farfalla
G: Gary

Q4: Along your journey you have bumped into an Eevee and caught it! As is tradition in nuzlockes, you must give it a nickname! What would you name it?

A: Weewee
B: Breedable
C: I'll name it after an MH user! (let me know who!)

Q5: Every team needs a powerhouse to rely on, and in this era before fairies, dragons present one of the best options to both diversify your team and pack a mighty punch. Which dragon will you choose to be the powerhouse of your party?
A: Dragonite
B: Kingdra
C: Flygon
D: Salamence
E: Garchomp

Q6: During your journey, you'll find the quaint old town known as Ecruteak City. In its burned tower are three legendary dogs, resting up. When they notice you, each give a quick glance as they run off- which is your favourite?
A: Entei
B: Raikou
C: Suicune

Q7: Mr Pokemon has been on a bender and doesn't know left from right! All he wants to know now is one thing: Who's that Pokemon?!

A: Nidoran
B: Clefairy
C: Jigglypuff
D: IT'S PIKACHU!!!

Q8: Your journey in HGSS takes you across both the Johto region and Kanto region, each with interesting encounters, captivating gym leaders, and lots of Pokemon to catch! Which region do you enjoy traversing more?
A: Johto
B: Kanto
C: I hate the classics!

Q9: Every trainer has a signature pokemon- for Lance it's his Dragonite, for Cynthia it's her Garchomp, for Red it's Charizard or Pikachu depending on what you play. But, what I want to know is, what would YOUR signature Pokemon be?

Q10: In each generation, there is one trainer that stands above all others- the Pokemon League Champion. Who is the strongest champion is always a divisive discussion but what I want to know is this: up to the point of Gen 4, who had the best Champion theme?!
A: Gen 1 - Rival's Champion Theme - Fire Red/Leaf Green version

B: Gen 2 Champion / vs Red! - HeartGold/SoulSilver version

C: Gen 3 - Champion Battle Music - Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Version

D: Gen 4 - Champion Cynthia Battle Music - Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Version

Q11: Oh dear, Sky's answers for Pokemon Smash or Pass leaked! Which Pokemon would he be most likely to 'smash'?
A: Gardevoir
B: Lopunny
C: Vaporeon
D: He's not that much of a pervert, right?!

Q12: Finally, all journeys must come to an end. Which older era of Pokemon provided you with your favourite journey?
A: Gen 1
B: Gen 2
C: Gen 3
D: Gen 4
E: Newer gens

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll give it a week or two for answers to come in~​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Belserion @Linali @Copy Panda @Vici @Aizen

Last edited:

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Whoa @Organizized winning a sheep in 2k18? That's a new one. Well done.
I just couldn't go with the mainstream coffee and soccer answers :nono

And thanks to @Belserion for the sheep.

I'm also tempted to apologize for not including Volleyball in my sports and Nintendo as a console option but.....:lmao
Only tempted?! Disgraceful :nah

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Whoa @Organizized winning a sheep in 2k18? That's a new one. Well done.
I just couldn't go with the mainstream coffee and soccer answers :nono

And thanks to @Belserion for the sheep.

Only tempted?! Disgraceful :nah
Well I did try to win this time, didn’t go for honest over competitive on a single question. Just shows that I can win whenever I like. :kappa

As for detective story... I doubt I’ll have time. Boring sheep, coming up!

Also, thanks guys!

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Damn, completely forgot there was a sheep :feelsbadman
Congrats Orgz

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
New detective/mystery story please. The last one was fun.
Tell me when that game will start, and I didn't bother with this sheep as I didn't have time and lazy
But thanks @Belserion for the sheep.

BluePegasus

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
4.Best Phone Brand?

a)Samsung +12 (TSPanda, SirSamuel016,Emperor Spriggan,Lady PomPom,Organizized, Linali,Elusia,shinobi, Darky, Seraph,Battou,Empty Soul)

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I’m definitely an iPhone guy though, but went with Samsung because I knew most people would go for it. :nod
I’m typing up a Sheep on my phone as we speak, whilst making dinner. Going with literally the first concept I could think of so I have no idea where this will end up. Don’t get your hopes up. :sweat

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Okay, I finished.. something. But I need to add some media and images and stuff and cbb to do that on the phone so will post it once kid is asleep and I get some computer time. :cookiehand

Ugh, had to finish it all on my phone as well. Anyhow...
Sheep-Spel # 65
(in Swenglish)

Ett. “Wällcome to Sweden. It’s currently -15 grader Celsius out and the clock is 15:34. We hope you have a najs stay.”

You step outside the flygplats (fly-place) and look around. So this is Sverige. It’s… not exactly as you had expected. What immediately surprises/disappoints you the mest?

A - No polar bears walking omkring the place.
B - You see more brown-haired women than blonde ones.
C. The fly-place doesn’t double as an IKEA.
D. ABBA-musik isn’t playing everywhere non-stop; you get the samma Ed Sheeran and Drake shit as överallt else.
E. No one has said “hurrdy gurrdy” even once. Not even “Ja ja” in that kinda German accent which passes for svenska in American film. Preposterous!

Två. As you step outside the fly-place and find the bus stop where you’ll wait for your fly-bus (which you later find isn’t as exciting as it sounds, just ordinary airport transfer), there is only one other person there; händer in their pockets and earphones in their öron with the volym turned up loud, staring at the ground .
How far away from them do you position yourself as you wait for the bus?

A - You walk right up next to them and start talking to them loudly over their musik. Everyone loves sociala strangers.
B - A few meters away.
C - Five meters away.
D - Ten meters away
E. In a cafe on the other side of the street, not directly looking in the direction of the bus stop or the stranger.

Tre. Whichever you choose, the svensk at the bus stop gets increasingly nervös from the way you’re intruding on their private space and decides to take a taxi instead. So, now you have the whole bus stop to yourself - until the bus arrives and all of a sudden seven other people materialize to get on. You see an old woman tränga sig ahead of the whole line. What do you do?

A - Scream on the inside, smile on the outside, and pretend you didn’t notice.
B - Mutter something about “this is Sverige, we have a fakking kö-system here”, give the woman an angry look, but don’t say anything out loud.
C - Make an angry Facebook-inlägg about “why in helvete should we respektera our elders when they don’t respekterar us?”, to get it out of your system, then carry on with what you were doing and forget about the whole thing.
D. Confront the woman, telling her to get off the bus and stand at the back of the line.
E. Sit down right next to the woman, despite several rows of seats being vacant. True Swedish torture.

Fyra. The bus ride over and done with, you go to meet up with this weird, lång-haired Swedish guy you know fairly well from an online forum. When you meet up, how do you hälsar på him?

A - Kiss on the cheeks
B - “Air-kiss” on the cheeks
C - Hug
D - Handshake
E - Wave
F - Walk up and say hi from a safe distance
G - Establish eye contact for a brief second and ever-so-slightly bob your head without saying anything (if you nödvändigtvis need to say anything, you do so while never looking direkt at the guy since that would be uncomfortable and skitjobbigt)

Fem. The guy decides to take you to a restaurant serving traditional svensk food (this is fiction, or there’d only be two McDonald’s or four local pizzerior nearby). Which lovely Swedish delicacy do you want to try first?

A - Knäckebröd (hard bread) with eggs and Kalles Kaviar (fish eggs, tomato paste and potato powder on a tube)

B - Seven different flavors of Sill (pickled herring)

C. The national dish: Surströmming (fermented sour herring - has been described as the foulest smelling food ever in many studies, and as a biological weapon by others)

D - Falukorv (“It's like the worst kind of fake processed meat. It's not so much the taste but the texture, it has no kind of substance whatsoever. Your teeth just glide through it."

E - Smörgåstårta (”sandwich-cake”- The layered cake features bread, cream, and toppings included (but not limited to) liver pâté, shrimp, tomato, lemon, salmon and olives.)

F - Fiskbullar (pureed codfish shape into balls)

Sex (it means six, get over it Farf). So… Maybe the Swedish husmanskost wasn’t exactly to your liking. So maybe you threw up under the table. Or on the table. Who’s to say? Either way, your Swedish friend wants to give you a better impression of Sverige, so you go to get a fika. When you ask what fika means, he launches into a whole speech about how it’s much more than just grabbing a cup of coffee in a cafe, how fika is a culture; a way of life. You doze out, but after ten minutes it seems he’s finished rambling on about it, and you go to get a fika. Which, let’s be honest, is a cup of coffee. Or tea. Or varm choklad. What seems to be important is that it’s eaten at a jätte-cozy cafe, and you have at least three (but preferably many more) types of sweet bakelser or cookies to go along with it. Which of these klassiker looks the most appetite-teasing?

A - Prinsessbakelse (princess pastry)

B - Semla

C - Dammsugare (“vacuum cleaners”, don’t ask me why)

D - Chokladbollar

E - Kanelbulle (cinnamon bun)

F. Kärleksmums (err… ”love yummy”?)

Sju. When it comes to chatting and getting to know a svensk person, there’s no time like fika-time! Unfortunately, your friend only wants to tell you useless facts about Sweden. Which, despite yourself, do you find the most interesting?

A - Only around 20% of Sweden’s population believe in God. ~40% believe in some sort of higher power which isn’t a god, and the remaining ~40% are convinced atheists.
B - Sweden at one point issued “condom ambulances” to deliver condoms to people in “promising situations”, to combat rising rates of Chlamydia.
C - Sweden pays high school students $187 per month to attend school.
D - The official Twitter account of Sweden is given to a random citizen every week to manage.
E - Advertising to children under the age of 12 is illegal in Sweden.
F - Sweden has the second highest number of McDonald’s restaurants per capita in the world, after the U.S.
G. The life of a Swede can get dull at times. So dull that one guy, as a hobby, was arrested for splitting atoms in his kitchen. #justswedisheverydaylife

Åtta. Five cups of coffee later (refills included in the prize of a single kopp because fika is livet and livet is life), you’re ready to see all the beautiful sights the country has to offer. Well, too bad for you because your host just wants to head home and spela video games. Of course, keeping with the Swedish tema, you have to pick a game by a svensk video game-utvecklare. Which do you pick?

A - Battlefield series
B - Star Wars: Battlefront series
C - Mirror’s Edge
D - Minecraft
E - Goat Simulator
F - Need for Speed (2013-onwards)
G - Just Cause series
H - Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
I - Other (specify) (list)

Nio. Because your svenska friend goes crazy without musik, he forces you to lyssna to all these songs by svenska rock/metal bands and artists (including some he hates because, you know, diversity). Which do you like the most?

A - Europe - The Final Countdown

B - The Hives - Tick Tick Boom

C - In Flames - Only For The Weak

D - The Hellacopters - I’m in the Band

E - Arch Enemy - War Eternal
https://youtu.be/InRMwptcgAo

F - Ghost - Square Hammer
https://youtu.be/VqoyKzgkqR4

G - Yngwie Malmsteen shredding some arpeggios or whatever (has he ever written a real song?)

H - other of your choice

Tio. When you’ve politely nodded along to the songs, and politely say maybe there’s something on the radio, he groans but obliges. They’re playing all-Swedish artists/bands on there as well, but more commercial and pop-y ones this time. Which is your favorite of these?

A - Peter Bjorn and John - Young Folks
https://youtu.be/iArXv64tCJA

B - Ace of Base - All That She Wants
https://youtu.be/d73tiBBzvFM

C - Roxette - It Must Have Been Love
https://youtu.be/k2C5TjS2sh4

D - ABBA - Mamma Mia
https://youtu.be/unfzfe8f9NI

E - Zara Larsson - Lush Life
https://youtu.be/tD4HCZe-tew

F - Icona Pop - I Love It
https://youtu.be/UxxajLWwzqY

G - Avicii - Wake Me Up
https://youtu.be/IcrbM1l_BoI

H - Swedish House Mafia - Don’t You Worry Child
https://youtu.be/1y6smkh6c-0

I - other of your choice

Elva. You’re frankly getting sick of your friend being such a shitty host by wasting your time abroad just making you listen to overplayed songs and play video games. Now, you’re not the kind of person to tell someone to ‘go to hell’.. But in your sudden display of frustration, you do use one of the Swedish phrases meaning the same thing;

A - “Go to where the pepper grows!”
B - “Go pull something old over yourself!”
C - “Go to the forest!”
D - “Throw yourself down the hill!”
E - “Drag your ass in mash/pulp!”
F - ”Go to the pipe-turn!”

Tolv. At the fly-place, you grab your phone and log onto the forum. You have 14 PM’s from your friend, asking you where you are and why you never showed at the designated meeting-plats. What do you do?

A - Admit to your friend you went with some random stranger you thought was him, and spent all day with while your friend waited in the -15 degrees Celsius snowy weather.
B - Put the blame on him for not finding you, and never tell him about your mistake.
C - Say “hurrdy hurrdy, ja?”
D - Repeat the “go to hell”-phrase of your choice. You’ve had enough of Sweden and Swedish people.
E - Treat him to a fika, because all is forgiven with a fika.

Tack you for that you played! Hope you enjoyed your virtual trip to Sweden.
(I do realize this might only be entertaining for me, but I don’t care. My turn to host, my game.)

Sheep will be open at least until a certain other game ends! :nod
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Also, I didn’t know there was a limit on media per post.. so that’s why the music questions aren’t exactly ideal. But eh.

Last edited:

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Nevermind I find it :D
60 sextio
61 sextioen
62 sextiotvå
63 sextiotre
64 sextiofyra