Info - Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter | Page 131 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Feels like Hiro Mashima should have made Natsu and Lucy and Gray and Juvia become official couples in the series if he enjoys making love drawings with them so much.
He can make a single chapter omake like he did with Levin in Rave Master.

Cat Sidhe26

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hate to break it to you but the Levin appeared in a series of omake chapters called the Rave Master extra chapters and the Rave Master extra chapter your thinking of is when Mashima reveals that Elie and Haru are Levin's parents by having come back from their date night.
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1273653
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Last edited:

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Hate to break it to you but the Levin appeared in a series of omake chapters called the Rave Master extra chapters and the Rave Master extra chapter your thinking of is when Mashima reveals that Elie and Haru are Levin's parents by having come back from their date night.

I don't know why did you say,"Hate to break it to you" because i basically said the same thing as you mentioned.He didn't appear in the main series but appeared in omake chapters.Which Hiro can also do here if he wants.

Last edited:

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't know why did you say,"Hate to break it to you" because i basically said the same thing.He didn't appear in the main series but appeared in omake chapters.Which Hiro can also do here if he wants.
You only said that Levin appeared in one omake chapter when he appeared in 29 omake chapters which from what I remember Elie and Haru only appeared in the first and last Rave Master extra chapters. Also I think Hiro wants to focus on his new series and only supervise the spin off and if Hiro wants to do at kind of omake series it could be about the 100 Year Quest and included with the spin off.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
You only said that Levin appeared in one omake chapter when he appeared in 29 omake chapters which from what I remember Elie and Haru only appeared in the first and last Rave Master extra chapters. Also I think Hiro wants to focus on his new series and only supervise the spin off and if Hiro wants to do at kind of omake series it could be about the 100 Year Quest and included with the spin off.
Well I remembered that he appeared in one chapter so I said so.Read long time back so didn't remember that he appeared in 29 chapters.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well I remembered that he appeared in one chapter so I said so.Read long time back so didn't remember that he appeared in 29 chapters.
I think you just read the last Rave Master extra chapter and I guess you never read the other Rave Master extra chapters before.

Last edited:

Otaku shrink

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Hang tight kiddos, I have a feeling we’ve got a White Day drawing incoming (mainly because we only have two hours of White Day left.)

Feels like Hiro Mashima should have made Natsu and Lucy and Gray and Juvia become official couples in the series if he enjoys making love drawings with them so much.
According to Mashima at New York Comic Con, Gray and Juvia are already an official couple. The last chapter (much clearer in Japanese) also indicated such and was meant to be seen that way.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
How many mini chapters does Rave 0077 have? How many pages total?

EDIT: I just re-read the epilogue (chapter 296) and saw that its Rave 0077 mini chapter was labelled No. 29, with 3 pages. So that answers my first question. About the second question, No. 16 has 2 pages. So that brings it to at least 32 pages (29 chapters + No.16 2nd page + No. 29 2nd/3rd pages). Yet, I am yet to find/read No. 19, 23, 25, 26, and 28, which could have more than one page.

Also, I've read the explanation and all, but the chapter count is still have me wondering. You have:
295 Chapters
Epilogue Chapter
Plue's extra side story
Ch. 0015, parts 1 & 2
Ch. 0077 (compiling all 29 mini chapters)

This brings my count to at least 299 (if you combine both 0015) or 300 (if you separate them).
Credits to Coquidragon on MyAnimeList
Hang tight kiddos, I have a feeling we’ve got a White Day drawing incoming (mainly because we only have two hours of White Day left.)

According to Mashima at New York Comic Con, Gray and Juvia are already an official couple. The last chapter (much clearer in Japanese) also indicated such and was meant to be seen that way.
So what if Mashima doesn't draw anything for White Day this year which would suck but would mean Mira is forever alone.

Otaku shrink

Reaction score
Country
Japan
So what if Mashima doesn't draw anything for White Day this year which would suck but would mean Mira is forever alone.
The Valentines and White Day posts don’t always go together, but it would still suck. :(

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Mashima drew Bakemonogatari's main character for its manga adaptation's debut in Weekly Shonen Magazine

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Hitagi my waifu :hearts.She looks like Erza.

Glad to see Mashima likes Monogatari series.

Those who haven't watched it watch it.It's a pretty great series.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well looks like Mashima didn't draw anything for White Day this year which sucks.

Reebi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Mashima drew Bakemonogatari's main character for its manga adaptation's debut in Weekly Shonen Magazine

Erza means Wendy with Lucy’s clothes. :)

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hitagi my waifu :hearts.She looks like Erza.

Glad to see Mashima likes Monogatari series.

Those who haven't watched it watch it.It's a pretty great series.
You have good tastes and so does Mashima.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think Mashima already did that with the Trouble Twins light novel since the twins were't apart of the main story and were only scene in manga as a way to make the twins canon.

GL_Nova

Reaction score
Country
United States
I highly disagree.Do you know how much pressure an author suffers to deliver a chapter week after week?This highly affects a work and many times lowers down quality. On the other hand the authors who do monthly or take hiatuses improve their work during the break.Like Berserk,Attack on Titan,HunterxHunter.
It can, but we’ve seen that Mashima is one of the best at this timeline. The issue wasn’t the timeline he had to work, it was the fact he was already finished with Fairy Tail and they wouldn’t let him move on. The two shouldn’t be confused or unnecessarily connected.

An as a aside. Hiatusxhiatus is a bad example. It’s been so long since we’ve seen the main characters, I’ve dropped it altogether.

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
It can, but we’ve seen that Mashima is one of the best at this timeline. The issue wasn’t the timeline he had to work, it was the fact he was already finished with Fairy Tail and they wouldn’t let him move on. The two shouldn’t be confused or unnecessarily connected.

An as a aside. Hiatusxhiatus is a bad example. It’s been so long since we’ve seen the main characters, I’ve dropped it altogether.
The whole he was finished and wouldn't let him move on topic is one that Mashima has given two conflicting statements on. (He said in one interview that he would have drawn everything he wanted to draw in two years, in another a few months later he state's he wanted to end it two years ago. Two conflicting statements)

CyberLance

Reaction score
Country
Sweden

Yea i know but i meant making them real official couples while the series was still ongoing and not only during the last chapter so we could have seen them together for a while before the end of the series.
I would have liked Like Natsu and Lucy and Gray and Juvia to become couples like somewhere around the middle of the story maybe or atlest one or two arcs before the ending.
But if it needed to be on the final chapter like Naruto, Bleach and Toriko for example did it it would have been nice to see them as couples in a more confirmed way like making them kiss, hold hands or other boyfriend and girlfriend stuff.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
You people should read Tokyo Ghoul to see how well a couple of Hero and Heroine is made.

Hiro never achieved that greatness in Fairy Tail.

(Though it's better to discuss it UB Relationship Thread)