Top Ten Game - Actors/Actresses [COUNTDOWN TO THE TOP 10] | Page 26 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Top Ten Game - Actors/Actresses [COUNTDOWN TO THE TOP 10]

BluePegasus

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
This remains a @BluePegasus Entertainment Buseniss ® production so people who attempt to take this over without my permission will meet my lawyer.

Anyway, I’m here to continue this of course. First of all, hello. Second of all, I have an exam week next week and since I find that slightly more important than this (sorry guys), I decided to focus more on studying rather than the internet, hence why I’m so late with this.​

ROUND 3: ACTORS/ACTRESSES

Ah ... ain’t that a beautiful bridge? After we’ve had the movie and TV show round, we go to a round that isn’t about the whole bunch, but on the human beings that are of central importance for the result: actors and actresses.

If you’re new to this game (or have a short-term memory), you can find the rules here.*

Since my exam week is next week, I’ll extend the deadline a little bit. So if you want to participate, send me a top 10 of your favourite actors/actresses of all-time before Friday April
6th 12 PM (CET)

If you have any further questions, please ask them in this thread or via PM and I will answer them!

*Please, PLEASE check that you have your names correct.​

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
COUNTDOWN TO THE TOP 10

#61-45 (1/3)

#61 - 1 point (three-way tie)
Eva Green
Voted by: @FaustXIII

Charlie Chaplin
Voted by: @Organizized

Angelina Jolie
Voted by: @Emperor Spriggan

#58 - 2 points (three-way tie)
Meryl Streep
Voted by: @Zirconium

Saoirse Ronan
Voted by: @Brandish

Viola Davis
Voted by: @BluePegasus

#55 - 3 points (five-way tie)
Amy Adams

Bill Murray

Robert Mitchum

Emma Stone
Voted by: @Gryffindor (2), @BluePegasus (1)

Emma Watson
Voted by: @Emperor Spriggan

#49 - 4 points (four-way tie)
Oscar Isaac

Hugh Laurie

Marion Cotillard

Morgan Freeman
Voted by: @Valhalla777

Last edited:

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
I hope he’s wrong about #1... :fail
That too, yes.

Of those he named, it should obviously be The Wire (or so I've been told :derp )
But since I haven't seen that, BB is a 10/10 show too, the others aren't.

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Now, I haven't watch GOT but what's wrong with it? :?bunny
YOUHAVENTWATCHGAMEOFTHRONESHOWDAREYOUHOWCANYOULIVEWITHYOURSELFOHMYFUCKINGGODELUSIASTOPWITHEVERYTHINGTHATYOUAREDOINGANDSTARTBINGINGTHESHOWNOWSEVERALTIMESMAYBE

WHAT THE FUCK

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
YOUHAVENTWATCHGAMEOFTHRONESHOWDAREYOUHOWCANYOULIVEWITHYOURSELFOHMYFUCKINGGODELUSIASTOPWITHEVERYTHINGTHATYOUAREDOINGANDSTARTBINGINGTHESHOWNOWSEVERALTIMESMAYBE

WHAT THE FUCK

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Too much to write in the time I have now.

Let's just say the first 2 seasons were Good, but the further it got from the source material the dummer it came.
Oh......
Okay then.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
That too, yes.

Of those he named, it should obviously be The Wire (or so I've been told :derp )
But since I haven't seen that, BB is a 10/10 show too, the others aren't.
Agree. I left Breaking Bad off my list because I felt it would place high anyway, but if that makes it lose to GoT I’ll be salty.

I’d argue GoT has far surpassed even Moffat’s Doctor Who when it comes to how flawed it is. At least Doctor Who has a steady flow of enjoyable episodes, for all its flaws. GoT kinda just ticks me off these last couple of seasons..
@Xadyu for living off TV static, you sure have missed out on two pretty damn vital shows.. :|

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
@Xadyu for living off TV static, you sure have missed out on two pretty damn vital shows.. :|
I don't generally watch things because they need to be watch, it sort of has to cross my path. And although I know a lot of BTS stuff about both of those shows, for some reason it just never happened yet. I don't know why.

The same goes for movies, for example, I only watched T1 and 2 years after Salvation came out.
I've never seen Citizen Kane, Godfather, Mad Max trilogy, Psycho, Shining, Sixth Sense, Maltese Falcon, Strangelove and more I can't think of now.

But I've seen all seven Leprechaun films though. :nod That makes up for it.. maybe? :teehee

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
@Organizized I'm the same with The Sopranos... it changed my view of television. And I was about the same age, give or take, when I started watching it. I'm due for a re-watch. Also left Breaking Bad off my list for similar reasons (I kinda regret not supporting it and The Sopranos more since I knew Rectify/Cracker weren't in with a chance... it'll be a shame if BB is next...).

Oh, there is one show I know is left which Ustegius did not list. I'm pretty sure TWD is out already... and this one I'm talking about... lool.

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Ah, yeah, TWD is out at #25

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Thank God I missed Walking Dead on the list. I for some reason remembered it was Fear the Walking Dead (spin-off prequel).

Eigengrau

Reaction score
Country
The Wall

WHAT THE FUCK
I haven't seen it either... when it became a "thing", everyone I knew kept telling me to watch it, and every website I usually frequent kept posting articles about it non-stop as well...

Kinda just left a bad taste in my mouth and put me off of watching it. Not saying it's bad or anything, but the saturation was way too sickening.

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Thank God I missed Walking Dead on the list. I for some reason remembered it was Fear the Walking Dead (spin-off prequel).
That one went in the first round I think.

Which I enjoyed a lot more (even though it was also shit) during it's first two seasons, compared to TWD's 6th and 7th one. But in the third man.. holy fucking shit.. the same fucking bullshit as in TWD's 8th. I don't know what kind of writers these shows have.. wtf.. :fail
I haven't seen it either... when it became a "thing", everyone I knew kept telling me to watch it, and every website I usually frequent kept posting articles about it non-stop as well...

Kinda just left a bad taste in my mouth and put me off of watching it. Not saying it's bad or anything, but the saturation was way too sickening.

I was only joking too. I loved the first three season. Season 4 was pretty solid too, but as it is now, I wouldn't necesarrily 'recommend' it.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Brandish said:
Oh, there is one show I know is left which Ustegius did not list. I'm pretty sure TWD is out already... and this one I'm talking about... lool.
CSI Miami or True Blood :zomg

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
I can't remember if there were any procedural crime shows on the list, but from those I'd definitely would like to see Bones on there. :nod

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
I can't remember if there were any procedural crime shows on the list, but from those I'd definitely would like to see Bones on there. :nod
Was just thinking the same. Criminal Minds was somewhere top 50 I think, but Bones is out for now. I'd be fine with that.
If Bones also makes it to the top, we need Top 10 David Boreanaz moments for the next game.

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
I've seen them all, and Bones was a pleasant surprise, I really love Criminal Minds too, because it's more interesting than your general DNA/clue-finding stuff.

But Bones had a lot of heart, it was more a dramedy than anything else if you ask me.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
I've seen them all, and Bones was a pleasant surprise, I really love Criminal Minds too, because it's more interesting than your general DNA/clue-finding stuff.

But Bones had a lot of heart, it was more a dramedy than anything else if you ask me.
I'm not a huge consumer of the weekly murder series, but I do appreciate the genre for the easy access. Something you can watch in pretty much any mood or state if energy and still enjoy it. And doesn't matter if you miss episode or two, when the better half watches on while you go for a beer with the guys.

Of the series I've seen, Bones and Criminal Minds are definitely the best.

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
There was Lie to Me and Mentalist '-'

I wanted to put CSI but thought I'd be bullied lmao
I have yet to see Lie to Me. But Mentalist was a solid show, started to get gripes with it once it went into season 4, but overall it was a good choice. Great performances of all the cast too.

Good choice on your end. :nod
nothing wrong with CSI, but nothing right either :derp