Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 375 Discussion / 376 Predictions | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 375 Discussion / 376 Predictions

JFSJoey

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
England
Am I missing something or has no one posted a translation yet?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Something I have been wondering... We know people can have multiple affinities. But can they use multiple affinities at the same time? Eduan claims to have 3 but in his confrontation with zahard he used only the one and on the outside he is known only for lightning. And if you can use several at the same time then you have room for some interesting synergies. Say, rak's second affinity is a rock spear... He would be a turtle rock spartan. Anyways, possibilities would be endless...

And now more questions, do more affinities help to further increase tension?

Brian Taboada

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I can't wait until Baam and friends leave the Train and people see what monsters they have become. His tensioning is approaching cataclysmic with the help of the RT. Upon leaving the HF I would think Baam may shock even rankers like he shocked Evan after his brief encounter with Karaka.

SleepingDemon

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Itd seem no. Edahn said he had more affinities than his comrades but V had the best tension. But I’d assume having more means you’ll have an easier time finding them and will have better tension than many people because of it.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Itd seem no. Edahn said he had more affinities than his comrades but V had the best tension. But I’d assume having more means you’ll have an easier time finding them and will have better tension than many people because of it.
Eduan said his affinities were special among his teammates, not that he had more than them. I was wondering about how second and subsequent affinities are found but if the process is trial and error then finding the second one should be as hard as finding the first one without help.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Global Moderator Notice:
I moved several posts about Leesoo and co to the Hangout thread. It is not really related to this chapter. If you still want to talk about it do it in the Hangout thread.~ Demonspeed

Siya101

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Eduan said his affinities were special among his teammates, not that he had more than them. I was wondering about how second and subsequent affinities are found but if the process is trial and error then finding the second one should be as hard as finding the first one without help.
People most likely get a second affinity that is almost linked to the first and that would make eduans third affinity water

Something I have been wondering... We know people can have multiple affinities. But can they use multiple affinities at the same time? Eduan claims to have 3 but in his confrontation with zahard he used only the one and on the outside he is known only for lightning. And if you can use several at the same time then you have room for some interesting synergies. Say, rak's second affinity is a rock spear... He would be a turtle rock spartan. Anyways, possibilities would be endless...

And yes affinities help with tension because it was basically made for you so you could do anything with it and it will be really powerful

Vitala

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
I don't know if you were confused Because of line translation but eduan never said his attributes were special He said i quote
" this electricity is my shinsoo attribute, we found out that shinsoo used by some particular poeple have special attributes and we spent our time practicing it. Btw this electricity is my first attribute. The current number of attributes i have is three. I don't know if i have discovered more after that. Even among us companions i excelled at this shinsoo attribute."

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I don't know if you were confused Because of line translation but eduan never said his attributes were special He said i quote
" this electricity is my shinsoo attribute, we found out that shinsoo used by some particular poeple have special attributes and we spent our time practicing it. Btw this electricity is my first attribute. The current number of attributes i have is three. I don't know if i have discovered more after that. Even among us companions i excelled at this shinsoo attribute."
Line is the only translation I have.

Now, it would make sense if this translation is not correct but the alternative you mention sounds kinda odd. Why would eduan say that? Of course eduan excels at his shinsoo attribute. It would be sort of weird if eduan brought this up to compare his main attribute to his companion's second or third. Even if the other translation is the correct one, I feel like I am missing on the context.

Ripcord

Reaction score
Country
United States
Line is the only translation I have.

Now, it would make sense if this translation is not correct but the alternative you mention sounds kinda odd. Why would eduan say that? Of course eduan excels at his shinsoo attribute. It would be sort of weird if eduan brought this up to compare his main attribute to his companion's second or third. Even if the other translation is the correct one, I feel like I am missing on the context.
I think Eduan here is saying his use of his shinsoo quality is exceptional, similar in the way that V was exceptional at tension.

Regarding the chapter... wow. So a lot of people guessed it right that Rak is one of the native species of the Tower and also they likely opposed Zahard and had their true power sealed or he tried to wipe them out. Rak is about to get a huge boost in power.

Also it seems that Bam is being tempted again by the power he has inside, something the GoG said would happen. I’m wondering if this is what Garam was really talking about, that Androssi could help Bam get more powerful to get to the top of the Tower or she could help Bam stay true to himself. Of course we all know that they are the same thing, so @Jammin I think that ship is safe.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Pretty short chapter. Which is fine by me. SIU has more than earned a couple of those.

Maschenny had a pretty good run. So did her brother. There was no winning that fight. It really makes me more curious about what the adult Maschenny is going to be like. Young her was pretty cool.

The Chapter is out in Line https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-2-ep-295/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=376
Seems like bad news, The admin of the floor of death seemingly is controlling Baams power like it initially did with Joe. That is motherload of bad news.
I'm not so sure that's what's going on here.

I don't think that thing is the admin of the floor of death. I think that is something that's inside of him. And it looked to me like he was controlling it, not the other way around. But it's hard to tell in just one panel.

HonArie

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Baam isn't Joe nor is this situation the same with the blue demon. So, what Thor said shouldn't apply here. He seems to be controlling/accessing the red bari than being tempted/controlled by it. Furthermore, he also has the thorn out. I believe it is a combination of both.

My goodness, Data Jahad has some nice dialogues. I really like his character now.

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I don't think that thing is the admin of the floor of death. I think that is something that's inside of him. And it looked to me like he was controlling it, not the other way around. But it's hard to tell in just one panel.
I think its red Bari because it looked similar to its complete form when it was fighting Bam and Mazino. I doubt its Bams internal power which should have surfaced now but it didnt(hope it will be something superb and worth the wait). Finally, Bam isnt really tapping in Bam is allowing whatever he thinks he has inside, to control the power he is scared of going near (ie the Orb + Thorn combo). That's why i think its bad news. I think thats how it started to control Joe. It started to give Joe power to take over his opponents and then corrupted him from within. So far whatever power Bam was getting was non-sentient and whatever sentient he had belonged to him. This one is kinda iffy given its bad reputation from past.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Princesses's bodies are 10000 times stronger than normal. And that's just the Princesses :cookiestare.

Data Zahard is awesome. I too don't think Baam's use of the things inside him is bad. They are all part of his power. He didn't lose himself.

Thanks to Naver who has given me a shocking thumbnail..

It was too busy for me this week.. It happened so that the postscript is late, too..

So as soon as I saw this, I knew I should put it in the postscript..

Thanks again for the Naver employee who has supported me.

I was thinking of making an explosion, since it’s April Fools day

Hmm. Guess I have no such talent.

Since webtoon and fan-cafe are already doing some other stuffs, I will just focus on the manuscript.

This week, I won’t add any explanation about the work.

While I do want to offer some excitement for those who come to read the postscript every week,

I kinda felt guilty about just going on and on about the episode as well.

Maybe I should just keep the postscript short and try putting some other content.. I am considering it.

I have so many thoughts but I have only one body.. It’s troubling ^^;

These days, I wonder how long I can keep this pace

But aside from that, I always want you to enjoy my work.

If you enjoy reading it and I enjoy drawing it, there’s nothing more I can hope for

So, hope you had fun reading it this week as well,

I will wrap up my postscript for April Fools day, and come back next week

Stay happy!

Source.

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile
"Before stars exploded into supernovas, before life could fight to evolve, there was a planet that held extreme adversities, everything was made of only one element, called Shinsoo by those newcomers giantic beings that found it after lurking the galaxy, those ones called their friends to make a structure in this planet, and resided in each 155 floors of it, make them it their home

But before anything of this happening, and after an Axis expelled this creatures to find their place... at this planet there was a leader which was higher at the hegemony, there was a chosen one here that could mutate his matter into Shinsoo and viceversa, he was....

The Native One​
"

C'mon SIU...

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think its red Bari because it looked similar to its complete form when it was fighting Bam and Mazino. I doubt its Bams internal power which should have surfaced now but it didnt(hope it will be something superb and worth the wait). Finally, Bam isnt really tapping in Bam is allowing whatever he thinks he has inside, to control the power he is scared of going near (ie the Orb + Thorn combo). That's why i think its bad news. I think thats how it started to control Joe. It started to give Joe power to take over his opponents and then corrupted him from within. So far whatever power Bam was getting was non-sentient and whatever sentient he had belonged to him. This one is kinda iffy given its bad reputation from past.
On second look I think your right. It looks more like the Red Thrysia than it does the Blue Demon to me after I went back and looked at both.

I'm not there with the controlling thing though. At least not that we've seen any signs of so far.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think it's a fusion of both.
Yeah, I think you might be right. Here's a comparison.

Definitely looks like a fusion of the two. It has a horn unlike the Blue Demon. It lacks all the pointed stuff around the mouth and ears of Thrysia. If I had to pick one it looked more like I'd say Thrysia because of the color and the prominent horn. But it's face looks much more like the Blue Demon. So it has features of both.

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Any one has any idea on the Native thing and Rak?? I tried to find it in TOG wiki but couldnt.
Btw, i think with all that he has Bam have a chance to win. That would prove that he is way stronger than Machenne and her 2 bros combined when they were climbing. That would be some revelation. I wish Koon Rak reach Assensio level somehow.
Also did Sachi and Boro die?

Last edited: