Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 380 Discussion / 381 Predictions | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 380 Discussion / 381 Predictions

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Credit: Ohana

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Pretty much what I expected. Lot of talks from Koon and the others' side and a bit of Baam VS Zahard near the end.

Kad

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Now the real battle begins

Siya101

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
chapter is great overall
but waiting another week for a fight that i wanted to last this whole chapter is a drag i was dreaming for a fight that i would only see 2 weeks later and that really sucks coz a week is really a long time and finally baam is using shinworyu and i have a feeling that what baam is holding is actually a bang and not the orb and baam actually used tension in his shinsu and it made jahad use all of his bangs to cancel it man i am really excited for next week even if its a long time

SleepingDemon

Reaction score
Country
United States
So urek smashed the mirror? Also looks like baam can make multiple orbs at once with his attribute and at least one with other attributes. Not giving jahad trouble but that’s still pretty nuts. Jahad seemed kind of surprised by it.

Siya101

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
wait i have a theory:

baam didnt learn shinsu control so that means he cant make his attribute into his normal shinsu control like jahads shinsu is always gold so baam will be learning shinsu control while fighting jahad, what baam was holding was actually baams black hole sphere attribute and all those bangs was just a warning shot now baam has to apply his black hole sphere shinsu into every bang he is about to do next chapter and that would make baams shinsu damage power high and make him an equal to jahad in how powerful a bang his.

many theories for next chapter but will see when it comes out

Leifman

Reaction score
Country
Israel
wait i have a theory:

baam didnt learn shinsu control so that means he cant make his attribute into his normal shinsu control like jahads shinsu is always gold so baam will be learning shinsu control while fighting jahad, what baam was holding was actually baams black hole sphere attribute and all those bangs was just a warning shot now baam has to apply his black hole sphere shinsu into every bang he is about to do next chapter and that would make baams shinsu damage power high and make him an equal to jahad in how powerful a bang his.

i like this theory man. honestly? can't wait to see next week. but the sucky part is, this spoilers are of the english version 3 weeks from now :'( and i always enjoy the actual official english translated version much more than spoilers+translations here and there. so, so long to wait ;____;

SleepingDemon

Reaction score
Country
United States
wait i have a theory:

Pretty sure the black hole sphere had no attribute but I do think his attribute(which appears to be water) will allow him to copy other attributes

4n0m4ly

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Thanks a lot to the people who always post the chapters!!!

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
hm Jahad is impressed.

I want to see more of Jahad's power and not just needles.

HonArie

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Isn't Baam using like 3 different powers right now? Or is he not using the Red Bari and Blue demon yet. If so, the only power he has yet to showcase is that of his colossal soul.

haedr

Reaction score
Country
Iraq
[QUOTE = "4n0m4ly ، مشاركة: 4770470 ، عضو: 197048"] !!! [/ QUOTE]
you are welcome

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
wait i have a theory:

Baam did learn about this. His Orb is simply blue colored when he is not using the Thorn. Baam's Bangs have always been blue.

haedr

Reaction score
Country
Iraq

Arrogant

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
South Korea
Okay chapter, Yellow's reasoning is kinda meh though

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I see a giant fork there. Is that a shinsoo quality? It shouldn't be surprised that the fat girl gets a fork as a shinsoo quality (or attribute, w/e).

So.... I have no idea of what urek is doing here. Should it even be possible for data to smash the mirror? it supposedly deleted data that tried to get out so... does that mean data can now escape the data world? It would be quite like urek if his endgame was to escape that data world.

So if I am correct that at the end is a shinwonryu orb right? Finally bam got serious. I don't think the stage where bam is fighting at will hold tbh. The game will be rendered null pretty soon. I wonder how many shinwonryu bangs bam can use now. He needs at least as many bangs as he has with regular shinsoo to beat zahard. Oh, we might see bam using internal quality shinsoo control next chapter, I am excited.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah, there is this summary at torrederak:

Once upon a time Urek had entered the Hidden Floor. He said to Yellow that he just just wants to clear Hidden Stages, which Yellow let him do that

However, by the time he cleared all stages and had to save his data, an error happened. Knowing that his saved data would be imperfect, Urek was enraged and broke the Mirror of the End when he went out. This is how the mirror is not separated into pieces.

This affected the whole Hidden Floor. All of the data experienced error. The error also made Urek’s nemesis to stay in the Hidden Floor in an imperfect form, when it should have been deleted as Urek went out. This imperfect nemesis is the Young Urek we are seeing.

After this incident Yellow made a Bug Room and put all of bugs in here.

Yellow experienced error as well after this incident. This is how he started to get interested in real humans, and made a doll that resembles a human.

Then, Yellow met Yura’s mother, and as we all know, it ended tragically. Yellow had to accept the fact that he is broken. He became like ‘human.’ The story reminds YHS about Batis.

After Yellow lost his mother, he was disgusted with the whole system and decided to ‘leave the Hidden Floor.’

His idea is that, if humans can be converted into data by the scale, why not the opposite? He wants to find a way to somehow revert the process. He wants to find the code that can do this, and reflect himself to the Mirror at the End with the code, so he can leave the Hidden Floor and live like a human.

That’s Yellow’s goal, and Nemesis Urek just wants to delete himself, as he agrees with Mazino’s idea that Mazino should be perfect, not imperfect.

So the plan is that Team Aguero and Rachel lure the scale into the Bug room, and nemesis Urek wrecks it. After explaining his plan, Yellow also reveals that Icarus is Rachel.
Yellow tells them that since he holds a hostage for both teams, they must accept the deal. Team Aguero needs to get the Mirror at the End as well. Nemesis Urek adds a remark, saying don’t just worry about the hostages, since he will wreck them too if they do not accept it.

They use the Bug room to move to the Hidden Hidden Floor. Bug room is like a black hole space in between mirrors. Even Zahard can’t monitor the place.

As we all know, Zahard and Big Breeders live in the Hidden Hidden Floor, including Yellow’s real database. Yellow says that Big Breeders can’t get out from the Hidden Hidden Floor, but other Big Breeders are, in reality, disposable. Yellow periodically resets Big Breeder’s data and when it is no longer usable, he brings new data.

Four people from team Aguero and Rachel will go to the third place where the scale exists, and lure the scale to the Hidden Hidden Floor.

Seeing that there is a place that the scale did not know about, the scale will try to copy the Hidden Hidden Floor to make it balanced, which will cause the scale and the Hidden Hidden Floor to get dragged into the Bug Room. Which then Nemesis Urek will wreck the scale.

Data Zahard breaks the first core that he found in the previous episode. He wonders if Baam will get up or not.

Then suddenly several orbs appear and surround data Zahard. Zahard uses his Shinwonryu to destroy all of them.

In the last scene, Baam appears with his own Shinwonryu. Zahard says “So this will be the real start?”

Creditos : Yura#3161 Discord

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
So it was not even Data Urek but his Nemesis? It was himself just like Baam.

Yellow will probably join Team Rachel after this...