Games - Mafia Game 63 - Kuroko no Basket - END GAME | Page 13 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 63 - Kuroko no Basket - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
I still don't feel great if we lynch farfalla that seriously could be the spy like she said, she suspected panda that mean she's not in the same team as him, that could leave third party or spy like she said.
Also about vand thinking that they have the same role, he must be a det as it's basically the same contempt in a way.

GB

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
I still don't feel great if we lynch farfalla that seriously could be the spy like she said, she suspected panda that mean she's not in the same team as him, that could leave third party or spy like she said.
Also about vand thinking that they have the same role, he must be a det as it's basically the same contempt in a way.
She even said she lied last phase

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
Uh, your first sentence and the logic doesn't make really sense. It's a quite common thing that mafia teammates ''suspect'' each other to make it look like one of them is trustworthy as example. So it doesn't say much, really.

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
Oh damn, so Panda died huh? How did that even happen, does anyone know? Can you guys explain about the insane doc thing?

Anyway... Might as well reveal myself. I am Panda's lover :biblethump

GB

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Oh boy...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh damn, so Panda died huh? How did that even happen, does anyone know? Can you guys explain about the insane doc thing?

Well either insane doc or 3 rd party got him

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
On phone at work and haven’t really wrapped my head around this yet but first thoughts:

Okay, so one of the alleged Spys is dead (that’s the only role he could be strongly hinting at, right? Saying he could confirm active/passive roles). Doesn’t give us any more clarity on the Vandred/Farfalla claims but I’m leaning strongly toward Farf not being legit.

For one she didn’t mention anything about Panda’s hints being contradictory to there already being two Spy claims, despite being active in the discussion concerning his hint. Instead she revealed herself “outing” both herself and Van as claiming Spy, (possibly to send her fellow Mafia the message that he should go for another role?). Feels like a non-Town thing to do, to “out” two investigative roles (even if the other one could be fake).

Van also called her out on her initial claim which, if he were Mafia, he wouldn’t have had to do if he was gonna claim Spy. He could’ve just waited and killed her on N1. Since no one but him was getting her claim, he could’ve let it slide but didn’t. Which is why I trust his claim more than Farf’s.

Also, there’s no other way for this night to have played out than a successful Insane Doc kill + successful block or save, right? Or am I missing something?

Kay, back to work.
Also she was playing extremely weird yesterday. Not to mention that she was doing things very ''sloppy'' so called. It's not a playstyle that I am used of her, it actually kind of reminds me of her other playstyles when she was mafia. Even though it was Day 1, this was way too vague for me to see and she already gave me bad vibes anyway.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
She even said she lied last phase
She did ? I need to read back, now that's suspicious....why did she need to lie.
Uh, your first sentence and the logic doesn't make really sense. It's a quite common thing that mafia teammates ''suspect'' each other to make it look like one of them is trustworthy as example. So it doesn't say much, really.
Never been a mafia so don't know how they do, but if I were one I could keep far away as possible and try not to talk to them much. :awe

What's your role, hopefully not a good one.

GB

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Because no1 was buying her claim and the only reason she survived is bacuse vandred and demon went troll mode. As magi said she plays extremely sloppily right now

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England

Well an insane doctor has ta 50/50 chance to save someone or kill someone, hence the ''insane'' in his name. xd

And LOL. Your second game and you're a lover LMAO. Has this ever happened before? xD Anyway, do you have something juice for us?
Why are there even lovers in this small game anyway? Is this some kind of trollness from Gry's side? XD

GB

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan
I daresay that farf is a mafia boss and I have good reason for that which I will reveal after death

GB

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Her death’
Not a good one :) not in this situation anyway.

R u serious hahaha

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
I daresay that farf is a mafia boss and I have good reason for that which I will reveal after death
Well then maybe it will work like in my first game, you did get most mafia that time.
Votekill farfalla

Reactions: GB

GB

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Well then maybe it will work like in my first game, you did get most mafia that time.
Votekill farfalla
Just follow my lead, in fact

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
Well an insane doctor has ta 50/50 chance to save someone or kill someone, hence the ''insane'' in his name. xd

And LOL. Your second game and you're a lover LMAO. Has this ever happened before? xD Anyway, do you have something juice for us?
Why are there even lovers in this small game anyway? Is this some kind of trollness from Gry's side? XD
Oh, i didn't know the insane doc worked like that. I read that but forgot and thought he just had 50% chance of not saving his target.
Yeah, a lover xD well it could have been fun. That was an unlucky turn of event.

I do have something indeed, but will i tell?...
I mean, the game would be over if i just revealed everything i knew.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
Oh, i didn't know the insane doc worked like that. I read that but forgot and thought he just had 50% chance of not saving his target.
Yeah, a lover xD well it could have been fun. That was an unlucky turn of event.

Up to you, my friend. Do you feel like winning, reveal it. Do you wanna lose, don't reveal it. Knowing that townies are quite lel things which you should be aware of especially since your first game as you've seen how they played... the losing part is definitely a higher chance anyway. XD

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia

Stop teasing us and just tell us =.=

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
Her death’

R u serious hahaha
Swear on the pureness that you are talking the truth and that you aren't lying! Because if this is true then I will confirm that Gry-kun is a troll. xd
Yes, i am serious. I am Jesus indeed. I could have been saved from anything BUT the death of my lover lol
I swear on the pureness, i'm not lying. I even swear on the impureness if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.