Info - Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter | Page 158 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I wish it was that but I think the secret project is some kind of prequel spin off just because of the 00.
Maybe 400years spinoff or maybe the Adventures of Natsu's father and mother.

Cat Sidhe26

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Maybe 400years spinoff
Well if it is a spin off about 400 years ago then maybe it could be about Acnologia’s backstory since Mashima said he wanted to do more with Acnologia’s backstory.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Well if it is a spin off about 400 years ago then maybe it could be about Acnologia’s backstory since Mashima said he wanted to do more with Acnologia’s backstory.
Are you deleting and posting the same thing?I mean i got 3 notifications of your post today in this thread only stating the same thing but in a bit different language.

But anyway quite possible we will get that spinoff of Acnologia.

strikefreedom

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
happy is daft punk XD

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
I was thinking about what that secret project could be and the only things I could think of are another spin off (which could be Acnologia’s backstory while the other non-sequel spin off could be about the search for Aquarius’s Key) or that hot spring comic that Mashima did on his Twitter being made into an omake/OVA along with the Stone Age omake being made into an OVA.

Gut's is the man

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I was thinking about what that secret project could be and the only things I could think of are another spin off (which could be Acnologia’s backstory while the other non-sequel spin off could be about the search for Aquarius’s Key) or that hot spring comic that Mashima did on his Twitter being made into an omake/OVA along with the Stone Age omake being made into an OVA.
no...please no.

SleipnirX

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
That all makes me worry for the quality of the new series.
I’ve heard it speculated the last FT arc suffered because he was also doing a lot of work for Dragon cry so had inadequate time to prepare (he admitted the Alvarez arc was very much ad-hoc) - if that’s the case I’m also concerned the quality isn’t going to be there which is a real shame. I’d take a single, well crafted series over three mediocre (at best) ones any day...

Gut's is the man

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I’ve heard it speculated the last FT arc suffered because he was also doing a lot of work for Dragon cry so had inadequate time to prepare (he admitted the Alvarez arc was very much ad-hoc) - if that’s the case I’m also concerned the quality isn’t going to be there which is a real shame. I’d take a single, well crafted series over three mediocre (at best) ones any day...
given how alvarez lasted two years and didn't really take a nosedive till after universe one. I don't dragon cry had that munch to do with it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Do you mean the hot spring comic and Stone Age omake or the spin offs?
both omakes.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
both omakes.
Well that’s why I want the a spin off to be the secret project though it’s possible that the non-sequel spin off could be the secret project since there’s been no information about it.

Last edited:

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Well that’s why I want the a spin off to be the secret project though it’s possible that the non-sequel spin off could be the secret project since there’s been no information on it.
I want Laki in more FT but that isn't going to happen. Why don't we just go with the facts and let fanfiction take care of the rest ;)

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
I want Laki in more FT but that isn't going to happen. Why don't we just go with the facts and let fanfiction take care of the rest ;)
Well I can see why you would want to see more Laki in Fairy Tail since you like Laki’s character though why do you like Laki is it her design, personality, magic, or all of the above? Also there’s not that many facts that we could use since there hasn’t been any information though if I could guess this non-sequel spin off is about Acnologia’s backstory or the search for Aquarius’s Key.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Well I can see why you would want to see more Laki in Fairy Tail since you like Laki’s character though why do you like Laki is it her design, personality, magic, or all of the above? Also there’s not that many facts that we could use since there hasn’t been any information though if I could guess this non-sequel spin off is about Acnologia’s backstory or the search for Aquarius’s Key.
We can discuss our favourite characters and future predictions in other threads. I understand FT ended abruptly that can make things feel unfinished but I think the rest of the people here on MH have moved on and accepted the quick ending. :redface