Hangout - Edens Zero Hangout Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Edens Zero Hangout Thread

Are you having trouble with the single Spoiler Thread? You may comment in this thread.

• No, none at the moment.

• Yes, sometimes I can't find the spoilers

Results are only viewable after voting.

Exorcist1995

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
So it is Natsu with Grey's hair, I think this is the laziest design that Mashima have done for a main character.

Linali

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
It is said, that new manga will be distributed in 5 languages (English, French, Chinese, Korean and Thai), starting from the first chapter.

I don't have high hopes tbh, I don't expect it to be well written story, I don't even hope for fanservis to be limited (I have an impression, that the longer Mashima writes, the more of it he puts in his works :errr), but I'm counting for ridiculous humour, pretty drawings and few shocking plot twists, that will make my jaw drop - that much I can get I think :nod

Last edited:

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
eh if that's the new MC then I'm disappointed.

it looks like Natsu with Gray's hair.

I guess the female MC will be Lucy with Juvia's hair.

Cat Sidhe26

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
eh if that's the new MC then I'm disappointed.

it looks like Natsu with Gray's hair.

I guess the female MC will be Lucy with Juvia's hair.
I’m going to assume that this is the new main character just because he looks like Natsu and I guess you mean the new female main character will have blue hair.

Last edited:

Gabo

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Interesting, I believe in the autor, and I don't have any problem whit thr character, well, we don't know anything about him for elevate a conclution

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Whenever i see "Eden" in the title i am reminded of these 2 great manga's

https://myanimelist.net/manga/12586/Eden_no_Ori?q=Eden

https://myanimelist.net/manga/731/Eden__Its_an_Endless_World?q=Eden

The character design of this black haired Natsu is well what should i say tasteless to me.

From what i know of Hiro's style he will start great no doubt,but from midway there is a high chance he will make this series like FT.He can only avoid it if he cuts fan service to minimum,avoids pof and makes the plot fill with tension(not some plot where even before a fight begins we know our heroes will win anyway). Not much expectation from him but will keep a watch to see his thriller like writing style.

Last edited:

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
I’m going to assume that this is the new main character just because he looks like Natsu and I guess you mean the new female main character will have blue hair.
I really hope that not the desighn of the main character.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
If Gray had clothes.....Mashima even kept the stoner eyes. :errr

Cat Sidhe26

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Judging by the tile of the series I’m going to assume that the new male main character is going to be named Eden or Zero.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I really hope that not the desighn of the main character.
I think that it since this is always how Mashima designs the male main character.

Gabo

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
What is the problem with the design of the character? Practically all authors do something similar, I hope to see the type of plot we will see, if it's something fun, something more serious, or something dark I do not really care, because after all I'm not the writer, I prefer to read something that I please, than force the written to adhere to my tastes.

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
Judging by the tile of the series I’m going to assume that the new male main character is going to be named Eden or Zero.

I think that it since this is always how Mashima designs the male main character.
it;s more the grin on his face. it's too similar to natsu's. Haru and Natsu also look munch more different. This guy lookw too similar to natsu from the neck up and too similar to haru from the neck down
--- Double Post Merged, ---

There's also the fact that this desighn (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7b/6e/a6/7b6ea62053b231a47a2ba122fe1e7399.jpg) which he showed five years ago for the protag of the series looks more interesting.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
What is the problem with the design of the character? Practically all authors do something similar, I hope to see the type of plot we will see, if it's something fun, something more serious, or something dark I do not really care, because after all I'm not the writer, I prefer to read something that I please, than force the written to adhere to my tastes.
I'll think it's Gray while reading the new series :D I guess once his personality shines this character will be distinguished. Yes other mangakas do that :notrust

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Natsu's face with Gray's hair but i think it sucks even the outfit is scruby but as reebi said his personality will do the talking, With that smirk i think he will pretty much have Natsu's traits. I give it 1/10

The new female looks like a mix of Lucy, Carla and Mira.
He could go with new generation FT designs in this manga without involving FT tho.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Natsu's face with Gray's hair but i think it sucks even the outfit is scruby but as reebi said his personality will do the talking, With that smirk i think he will pretty much have Natsu's traits. I give it 1/10

The new female looks like a mix of Lucy, Carla and Mira.
He could go with new generation FT designs in this manga without involving FT tho.
Can't we for once get some protagonist who isn't dense,stupid type.

We don't need some super intelligent type like Light or Lelouch.But at least normal intelligence level.If Hiro makes another dense type MC well it will be cliché.

Hopefully he does normal intelligence type character this time.

Last edited: