Question - The “Looking For” Manga Thread | Page 71 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question The “Looking For” Manga Thread

Choi

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Doumo, i need you guys's help for searching the manga i'm looking for, which i forgot the name.

1. about certain love company that find your suited partner (much like koi to uso, but just at couple level). I forgot the couple ranked by number or alphabet (maybe alphabet, like the most suited is ranked S)
2. Story didn't focused on just 1/2 character. In fact, every arc consist of 4-6 chapter and had different main character. The onlye same point is this certain love company
3. The only story that i remember was about a gamer love, and a sibling love
4. Maybe discontinued
5. it's an old-but-not-so-old manga,

Onegai

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Doumo, i need you guys's help for searching the manga i'm looking for, which i forgot the name.

1. about certain love company that find your suited partner (much like koi to uso, but just at couple level). I forgot the couple ranked by number or alphabet (maybe alphabet, like the most suited is ranked S)
2. Story didn't focused on just 1/2 character. In fact, every arc consist of 4-6 chapter and had different main character. The onlye same point is this certain love company
3. The only story that i remember was about a gamer love, and a sibling love
4. Maybe discontinued
5. it's an old-but-not-so-old manga,

Onegai
Hi. Is it this?

sebastien

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hello guys, I'm looking for the name of a manga I read a few years ago( I believe around 2002~).

Here is what I remember

1-I could only borrow it from the teenager/adult section of the library(had to be 16 Y/O +).

2-It was a kind of detective/police manga with a bad guy usually "blacked out" until they discovered who it was.

3-one chapter had a stalker with a long tongue(wich I believe was a girl?)

4-one guy had a jar full of his own sperm and was trying to make a girl eat it on toast or whatever but always ended up eating it himself(I think?)

5-i think one of the detective is a guy and his sister get kidnapped in one of the chapters.

I know its not much because it has been so long but if anybody ever read it and remember the name I would be so happy to read that manga again.

higaranin

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So I once read it, but I don't remember the title. What can I say about it... It's 18+ so:

It was full-color hmanga/webtoon with a lot of chapters (somewhere around 18-30). It was about a guy which transports people. In one of the first episodes there was a scene. In that scene there were two guys and one girl in a toilet, one of the guys was having sex with the girl and the other one opened a cabin in which there was another blonde girl with a phone. For them she was very pretty, so that the other guy decided that he wants to have sex with that girl and left the previous one. The guys were arguing which one is going to have her and then the first girl kicked the guy (which left her) in the face and then into the balls :P. Then there came a main "hero" of the story, he said "Who called me?" and the girl from the cabin answered that it was her.

What more I remember, the blonde girl from the cabin is some moustached boss's daughter, there was a scene that the main hero and this blonde girl hide inside of a wardrobe cus they heard someone coming. In that wardrobe, the guy's was rubbing her privates trough panties so she couldn't resist and there came her father which heard that and found them inside that wardrobe, but they managed do get out because the father (moustached boss) were knockdown by the pair falling out the wardrobe.

There was also a scene in a plane where a very bitchy violet haired girl was getting licked by a steward guy. She told to him "Why you stop, lick it like a dog!". It was during a scene when some stweradesses brought a meal, and that violet girl told them to just don't mind her and prepare the food.

That's all I remember, I would be gratefull if someone might help me finding this again :P

Rikipr

Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
i whatched a manga some time ago about a guy who travels back in time and gives his powers to his younger self to kill dragons and he kills them with ice
Some dragons look like humans

Need help

Bueen

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hi! I'm a new user, and i've subscribed this forum because i'm looking for anime or manga with a female thief (or spy) character (like Fujiko in Lupin III or Cat's eye). Which manga or anime can you recommend? (Sorry for my bad english :()

Last edited:

cami_is

Reaction score
Country
United States
i am very new here, signed up just a bit ago. but i seriously can't get this manga off my mind. i remember reading it at a barnes and noble like about 4 years ago. it was either blackmailed themed or love triangle.
the main girl had black hair and either a ponytail or braids. she also wore biiig or bigish glasses. the dude i can remember was honestly kinda dickish.
the one part i remember is cause the guy knew the girl hated taking off her glasses, he some how convinced her to do it around a shit load of girls and i think she got super harassed until dude went and saved her. not to mention this chick was like major social outcast. but she some how got this dude to act as her boyfriend. like they did experimental like couple things n stuff too. pretty sure there was another dude in the mix too.
i really want to find out what this manga was so if anyone does know what i'm talking about, please tell me. i'm not sure if this one got too popular either but it's getting to me.

SHANETHEBIGGESTMAC

Reaction score
Country
United States
I read the first volume like this girl is a proto human or some sort of human ancestor race and is owned bybthe japanese govt and goes a long way to find this kid who rejects her and causes her to like level a city block. Him and her like go on a date and she takes pills to change her appearance and he blows her off and she like took to many and he has to like go in her head and bring her back. If anyone knows what the hell this is id appericate it.

LightYagami563

Reaction score
Country
England
I read some manga years ago about a never-ending train. It was meant to be a representation of society (lower classes at the back, higher society at the front etc.) Does anyone know what it might be called?

MotifSky

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
This probaly has been done,but which do you think is better...I've heard that 666 Satan is copied off Naruto,becasue or something...and it had a timeskip,etc.So..what do yall think?

oguzaral

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Hello guys,
I am looking for a manga. I have forgotten its Japanese name, do not know its English name. I have seen it in Japanese, not translated to English. So I do not know any character names. I desperately searched in google with various keywords but it is no use, so I would be grateful if anyone helps me.

There is this sword user, black haired woman with plump lips and relatively bigger breasts. There is a bow tie on her head. but this woman uses an eye energy technique. From one of her eyes, a thin laser-like energy reaches to the enemy, and moments after the enemy explodes. She has an eye patch-like thing on one of her eyes, I think it is to conceal her "magic eye". And there is a little girl with this woman. There is a monk who does wing chun-like martial arts. Main woman character fights monsters and demon-like transforming characters in vol.1. But in vol 3 she fights a powerful woman similar to herself, uses two energy-eyes technique. She uses a stick and she actually fights and behaves like monkey king. And there is a woman (evil?) with always closed eyes. She has moving wide bands of clothing as part of her costume, and it seems that she can control them. She kidnaps the little girl using those. This manga I once found on the net was 3 volumes.
I think this is an old and completed manga. Drawing style was close to realistic, with anatomically accurate and such, with dynamic fighting scenes, like battle angel alita.
But I can't remember the name and can't find it. Please help.

Last edited:

Janette Flores

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello everyone! i have been searching for a manga for hours and i cant seam to find it. PLEASE HELPPP!!

Its a romance, high school. There is a girl that is pretty with long hair( maybe blond) but has no friends. There is also a guy that has childhood friends that are twins. They make a club that is suppose to help people. One of the chapters they help the principle find his first love and they receive a couch as an award for their club room.

There was also a chapter where they forced the girl to dress as snow white and when she was hiding she witness the guy being confessed to.

Also for the school festival she dressed as a fortune teller but because she was showing to much skin the guy covers her.

Also the main guy use to play soccer but can no longer do so.

i dont know if this info is helpful enough but please anyone if you have any idea, let me know.

KapteynG

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I kinda' want to read that. If you find it, please poke me. :)

Edit: Also, try searching in Mangapark. They have a very interesting way of advance searching. ;)

Last edited:

Shasha23

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Hi guys,

I need help finding a manga about a guy who suddenly finds out he has a daughter with his old high school love who has since passed on.
I think he starts dating his co-worker or something along those lines.

quandui

Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
i'm looking for a manga which a read long time ago . I don't know its title, plot.

I read it 6-8 years ago so i only remember a part where the Mc ran around the street with wooden stick in his hand ,tried to kill (or potect himself from) vampiers (maybe he had kill some ).He then somehow met a girl who is a vamp ,he attacked her but she somehow didn't die.I remember he also knew her name because he mentioned it when talk to her. She bited him and after that he somehow waked up in a hospital.A girl was there (not sure if it was the same girl ) and said he got a cold (not sure ).MC thought the whole part was just a dream ?(i remember it look kinda serious when he tried to attack the vamps ). the MC or some other characters did mention it was summer

After that my cousin snapped the manga from me and i haven't read it again.The part i read didn't seem like the first or last part of the manga

Pls help !I read it when i was a kid so i didn't bother to look for it. Afer 4 years the memory started to come back and bothering me Now it has been bugging me whenever i think about mangav

Tracey

Reaction score
Country
United States
It is a one shot/sidestory - this girl really wants a boyfriend. So, she runs into a karate club guy practicing from the high school of guys that she wants to date someone popular. He refuses unless she proves herself. So, she bugs him everyday. There was an incident when she fell in the river/water and got drenched. Guy decides to give her his shirt and embarrassed they walk to his house so they can change. His sister was at home and she explains that the guy trains to be strong to protect her and their mom as the father is gone. So, eventually, the guy sets her up with one of his classmates. But, while at a restaurant, she starts to cry and the guy comes in and announces that he likes her - as it was mutual.

McDowell

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Well....there is a boy (a tiny one) and his new room mate is a girl (a curvy one). (is not ******....more ecchi). He accidentally (somehow) cum between her t**s (she made him cum a lot of times by accidents....ik fucked up). I can't remember the name......

Vizard

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Genosha
Well....there is a boy (a tiny one) and his new room mate is a girl (a curvy one). (is not ******....more ecchi). He accidentally (somehow) cum between her t**s (she made him cum a lot of times by accidents....ik fucked up). I can't remember the name......
Chichi Chichi by Cool Kyousinnjya

Last edited: