Hangout - Waifu Wars 2018 - Hangout | Page 43 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Waifu Wars 2018 - Hangout

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Sammy my dear I appreciate your effort and everything but I'm looking for a genuine Salt..:lambirb
Excuse me miss but I'll have you know I'm still salty after the absolute binjuice strategy people concocted to knock a legitimate threat to the Waifu Wars in my nomination, the best redhead of SnS and the Wars, Rindou Kobayashi. I had hope that Rindou would go far again this year but she loses out because of a shady hate campaign that just criticised her instead of actually being proactive in the thread (i.e campaigning for the other in the thread because that could've been an option but then again probably not because Tsuyu is utter bloody trash that only stays somewhat relevant to the series and it's fanbase due to the ability of making absolute perverts go "dAMN SON LOOK AT THAT TONGUE YO! SHE BAD!" I haven't unveiled my true Unlimited Salt Works yet so hold on tight when I do let it all go.

Reebi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Excuse me miss but I'll have you know I'm still salty after the absolute binjuice strategy people concocted to knock a legitimate threat to the Waifu Wars in my nomination, the best redhead of SnS and the Wars, Rindou Kobayashi. I had hope that Rindou would go far again this year but she loses out because of a shady hate campaign that just criticised her instead of actually being proactive in the thread (i.e campaigning for the other in the thread because that could've been an option but then again probably not because Tsuyu is utter bloody trash that only stays somewhat relevant to the series and it's fanbase due to the ability of making absolute perverts go "dAMN SON LOOK AT THAT TONGUE YO! SHE BAD!" I haven't unveiled my true Unlimited Salt Works yet so hold on tight when I do let it all go.
If I’m not going to win waifu wars, I’m going to win the salt awards! You expect everyone to vote for your waifu but you don’t for others. That’s kinda hypocritically :p

Reebi for Salt Wars 2018!!!!

My waifu was trashed more than yours because she was too sexy for the competition.

Have mercy on me!

Reactions: syx

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
If I’m not going to win waifu wars, I’m going to win the salt awards! You expect everyone to vote for your waifu but you don’t for others. That’s kinda hypocritically :p

Reebi for Salt Wars 2018!!!!

My waifu was trashed more than yours because she was too sexy for the competition.

Have mercy on me!

What did Rindou see through her binoculars? WHY it's some bullcrap.

Hold your horses Reebi, just because I didn't respond at the time I'm a hypocrite? Excuse me but I'd already voted against Aqua so this is nothing but a desperate plea at you trying to gain some attention from me, the reigning, defending, undisputed salt lord to better your case and my oh my is it disgusting. Using sex appeal alone to sell your case here? It's 2018, not the stone age. Get with the times dear :kappa And before you go saying prove it, here's my vote.

And to think I pitied your cause because you got squashed by the Kingdom Hearts hype train.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada

What did Rindou see through her binoculars? WHY it's some bullcrap.

Hold your horses Reebi, just because I didn't respond at the time I'm a hypocrite? Excuse me but I'd already voted against Aqua so this is nothing but a desperate plea at you trying to gain some attention from me, the reigning, defending, undisputed salt lord to better your case and my oh my is it disgusting. Using sex appeal alone to sell your case here? It's 2018, not the stone age. Get with the times dear :kappa And before you go saying prove it, here's my vote.

And to think I pitied your cause because you got squashed by the Kingdom Hearts hype train.
I voted for Mikasa last year :p

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I voted for Mikasa last year :p
Because that is SO relevant to the here and now hey Reebi? I expected more of a response than that, with a tonne of salt, but that's just disappointing. Nowhere near as disappointing as the hate campaign that eventuated to knock Rindou out (absolutely disgusting) but still disappointing.

Aoi, my organic, salty friend
The deed has been done.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Because that is SO relevant to the here and now hey Reebi? I expected more of a response than that, with a tonne of salt, but that's just disappointing. Nowhere near as disappointing as the hate campaign that eventuated to knock Rindou out (absolutely disgusting) but still disappointing.

The deed has been done.
It still triggers you :p

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

The deed has been done.
Thank you if you did indeed vote for Aoi. <3

Vici

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
For someone that is writing that he deserves a reward for the saltiest member in that event should not be taken into consideration in that event..

I know it's still too early but for me so far the most deserving is

Because he isn't even aware of that award ( most likely )

@Sky I have a question will the results in the polls be revealed for us or it will be hidden all the time and we will just have to go with your word on that?

I think we had a discussion on that and I have explained to you on why I see Rindou as a friend material personally but not a waifu..

I wouldn't call that shady hate campaign tbh because both @Belserion and @Seraph were providing valid points :frankerz

Sure because they words were going against your nomination you may feel that way.

And it isn't only happening against you nomination but there's a difference between constructive counterarguments ( something that was used against you ) and just pure hate dump.

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
For someone that is writing that he deserves a reward for the saltiest member in that event should not be taken into consideration in that event..

I know it's still too early but for me so far the most deserving is

Because he isn't even aware of that award ( most likely )

@Sky I have a question will the results in the polls be revealed for us or it will be hidden all the time and we will just have to go with your word on that?

I think we had a discussion on that and I have explained to you on why I see Rindou as a friend material personally but not a waifu..

I wouldn't call that shady hate campaign tbh because both @Belserion and @Seraph were providing valid points :frankerz

Sure because they words were going against your nomination you may feel that way.

And it isn't only happening against you nomination but there's a difference between constructive counterarguments ( something that was used against you ) and just pure hate dump.
How dare you call me a panda?

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia

I know we've had that discussion elsewhere and I'm fine with your POV.

What you call constructive I'd call destructive and not in the spirit of the waifu wars in terms of how they did it. They weren't there to campaign for Tsuyu, that's for sure, and there's barely any mention of her pros so what were they doing other than just arguing against Rindou? That's what I'm calling binjuice, throwing me 10 toss off paragraphs of sentimental tripe that sucks the bloody life out of me and any motivation to campaign, just opposition against Rindou without justifying it with any sort of support for the other waifu in that round. That's what has ground my gears, that I've had mountains of paragraphs thrown at me for what? Just to knock Rindou out? Why? What's the point to it? It's not just me that's had to go up against some dirty tactics but it shits me right off that it's happening and some people who have actually put effort into their campaign don't get any sort of bloody gratification for it. Whether it's shitty comics, or some unsavoury text bombs, it's just really annoyed me and not what I stand for.

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Okay so i didn't follow the Entire Discussion about this but from what i could gather it is that Bel and i are being accused of having run some sort of a hate Campaign against Rindou and weren't constructive and in the Spirit of this Event with our Posts.

I cannot speak for Bel but i honestly doubt that either of us had any ill Will in mind when we voiced our disagreement with Sam's Posts,i have no reason for that as i like Rindou as a Character but i simply said that i do not think she is Waifu Material for me. And if i go by Bel's Posts neither did she mean anything but that as well.

Yeah i did not raise points for Tsuyu,and why would i? I don't think Tsuyu is a Waifu Material from my PoV either so there's that,i did leave a Vote for Rindou instead of Tsuyu,as i personally think she has better Qualities than her just not enough to win this Event for me. That's all.

I only voiced my disagreement with some of the Point's that Sam raised,nothing more,what's the Point of throwing huge Walls in against Rindou?
I'm sorry but to me it felt like we were simply arguing about some Points that i had called out/disagreed with.
I provided Panels and Points as to why i do not think she is The Best Waifu for me,we had points we agreed on that can't be denied,i did voice that at least twice that i do yield on some Points and even agree to them.

I said at least once in each of my Posts when i argued with Sam that it is only my personal view,nobody has to agree to that by any means,but if People think that i just named some of their griefs with Rindou then i cannot help it,I do not control the masses thoughts and feelings.

There is nothing that forbids me from voicing my Disagreement or disbelief in any of the Posts on this board as long as i stay within the Forum Rules and do not offend anyone while doing it,which i did not at least not to my Knowledge.
Bel and i did not meet up in a PM Convo or something to make a Plan on how to get Rindou out of the race,neither of us would have a reason for that,just because we do not think Rindou is the Best Waifu and weren't on board with her last year as well doesn't mean we'd get petty about it and just start a movement against her.

Anyway, @SirSamuel016 if some of my Posts did take the Motivation for the Event and the Campaigning from you in any way then i hereby apologize to you alright? I don't have any Issues with you or anything else man,i simply wanted to voice my disagreement on some Points you raised that's all,i like your enthusiasm and Energy when it comes to this Event and i did not dislike everything that you said for Rindou,i did admit that in my Posts to some Points after all.:verily

As i said i cannot speak for @Belserion but i'm sure she'll have something to say regarding this as well,i voiced my PoV to this with this Post.

Thanks @Vici for tagging me,i had not been properly keeping up with the Hangout and didn't know what was going on.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Okay so i didn't follow the Entire Discussion about this but from what i could gather it is that Bel and i are being accused of having run some sort of a hate Campaign against Rindou and weren't constructive and in the Spirit of this Event with our Posts.

I cannot speak for Bel but i honestly doubt that either of us had any ill Will in mind when we voiced our disagreement with Sam's Posts,i have no reason for that as i like Rindou as a Character but i simply said that i do not think she is Waifu Material for me. And if i go by Bel's Posts neither did she mean anything but that as well.

Yeah i did not raise points for Tsuyu,and why would i? I don't think Tsuyu is a Waifu Material from my PoV either so there's that,i did leave a Vote for Rindou instead of Tsuyu,as i personally think she has better Qualities than her just not enough to win this Event for me. That's all.

I only voiced my disagreement with some of the Point's that Sam raised,nothing more,what's the Point of throwing huge Walls in against Rindou?
I'm sorry but to me it felt like we were simply arguing about some Points that i had called out/disagreed with.
I provided Panels and Points as to why i do not think she is The Best Waifu for me,we had points we agreed on that can't be denied,i did voice that at least twice that i do yield on some Points and even agree to them.

I said at least once in each of my Posts when i argued with Sam that it is only my personal view,nobody has to agree to that by any means,but if People think that i just named some of their griefs with Rindou then i cannot help it,I do not control the masses thoughts and feelings.

There is nothing that forbids me from voicing my Disagreement or disbelief in any of the Posts on this board as long as i stay within the Forum Rules and do not offend anyone while doing it,which i did not at least not to my Knowledge.
Bel and i did not meet up in a PM Convo or something to make a Plan on how to get Rindou out of the race,neither of us would have a reason for that,just because we do not think Rindou is the Best Waifu and weren't on board with her last year as well doesn't mean we'd get petty about it and just start a movement against her.

Anyway, @SirSamuel016 if some of my Posts did take the Motivation for the Event and the Campaigning from you in any way then i hereby apologize to you alright? I don't have any Issues with you or anything else man,i simply wanted to voice my disagreement on some Points you raised that's all,i like your enthusiasm and Energy when it comes to this Event and i did not dislike everything that you said for Rindou,i did admit that in my Posts to some Points after all.:verily

As i said i cannot speak for @Belserion but i'm sure she'll have something to say regarding this as well,i voiced my PoV to this with this Post.

Thanks @Vici for tagging me,i had not been properly keeping up with the Hangout and didn't know what was going on.
Dear @Belserion and @Seraph ,

Let me remove the blinding goggles of rage and salt, and reflect on how I feel.

This year, this waifu war, it's not very pleasant for me to really be too much of a part of anymore. After reading Seraph's post here and thinking on it, maybe I was overacting at least a little in your part of what you two did to stop my valiant Rindou express from gaining too much steam. I had not the drive I did last year to attain the victory I so deeply desired. We traded remarks and arguments, and I struggled to keep afloat as the overwhelming brevity of would could befall my waifu began to grow on me: A loss to the disgusting frog lady of a mainstream Shounen!

You were the force that broke this camel's back in terms of campaigning, yet only a little snap in the large piece of straw which held aloft my position as a moderator. Between a rock, and a hard place, I lost my motivation amid large text walls and the feeling of being alone in the deep, dark war with nowhere to run, nothing to possibly do a Phoenix Wright and flip everything on it's head. Nothing.

I am not the man you once knew for I am broken. No longer green with holy power over the site and envy, but pink, having counted my losses and ran while being scorched by the flames that spewed from the Fairy Tail section and the life sucked out of me. I admit it: What you did may not have been as unjust as I once believe, but my vision, once clouded by the eternal salt within me sought nothing but to grieve, hence what you have here. The whinings of a man with no one left to campaign for, nothing left to have drive and passion for, a man who has lost his way in the hideous rabble that is society on this planet.

If my whinings have upset you then I can only say this: I am sorry for lashing out, and flinging the shit left behind by the pleb comics of yestersyxyear, and this salty individual will now bid you adieu (Ew, French after the croatia loss :emocat)

Yours Truly,
The Reigning, Defending, Undisputed Salt Lord
SirSamuel016.

You thought that would be it? No no no no no NO! I have but one thing left to say to those of you who voted Tsuyu!

I am the husbando of my waifu
Salt is my body and love for Rindou is my blood
I have created over a thousand posts
Unknown to Bad Taste,
Nor known to More Bad Taste.
Have withstood pain to create many posts
Yet, these hands will never hold that f**king Rindou badge
So as I pray, Unlimited Salt Works!

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I am the husbando of my waifu
Salt is my body and love for Rindou is my blood
I have created over a thousand posts
Unknown to Bad Taste,
Nor known to More Bad Taste.
Have withstood pain to create many posts
Yet, these hands will never hold that f**king Rindou badge
So as I pray, Unlimited Salt Works!

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
This Waifu Wars hasn't been as fun because I both can't participate as much until the weekends and because I can't get volatile towards female opponents who don't know me well, like Crescent. :(

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
This Waifu Wars hasn't been as fun because I both can't participate as much
I don't know about others, but for me it's the best Waifu Wars eva so far. o.o"