#kickxi0 | Page 37 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

#kickxi0

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Or let's say ( Write ) that I will respond to you faster than @syx ending Umineko
That is impossible. :lmao

By the way: A friendly, very friendly piece of advice from me to you, Vici-san:

Don't...

just don't jump on that Umineko train with nii and Magi. It's not heading anywhere but the station of defeat. :amuse

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I've never stopped being at least mildly interested in WoW, but it's not really worth the time I feel, especially not when almost everyone you know dropped the game lol. Should @Nuno ever return I might change my mind though :awe(as if he would even react to getting tagged here lul)

Good to hear he's alive at least, but it all sounds like he's pretty much done with Mangahelpers and all that stuff, if you catch my drift.
I think it's worth it even if you don't play with anyone you know. At least, comparing it to whatever you did in WoD (leveling up) isn't going to be fair. Legion was almost like a completely different game compared to Warlords of Draenor. WoD had too little content, Legion almost had too much (yes, people actually complained about that :lambirb). Not sure if BFA will be at that same level as Legion at launch, but it won't be like when you last played.

Yeah I see some Snapchat/Instagram stuff here or there. Seems like he's in a relationship, traveling.... he's a happy normie now and forgot about us :feelsbadman

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Finally, have some more time...

@syx nice signature

But let's take RWBY out for a moment..

And the whole MMORPG discussion, not that is relevant.
I myself personally don't play them anymore...

I've just stopped getting so much enjoyment from this kind of games as I was in the past.. << Dunno why but I have just started enjoying normal games much more

And @xi0 not because I was shite in them... :pls

well not like you have to hurry or anything, I'm used to waitingthe thanks to syx :lambirb
We all have our own teachers I'm learning from @Purity of Magi in that particular skill..

Magi I don't even remember anymore what art you supposed to do for me :feelsbadman But that doesn't mean I've stopped waiting for it :doge

And I know you have a soft spot for gary

Not much of a fan of God of War, those kind of games tend to have entertaining gameplay but not all that much in terms of character or story. Not saying they ain't fun though, sometimes a fun brawl is more than plenty.
I pretty much agree + that random power-ups of Kratos sometimes are like...:epicfacepalm

I don't look for depth or something like that in this kind of games as you have said it's a typical fun Hack'n'slash ( I enjoy DMC more :frankerz )

Still fun series and if someone like to kill a time with that kind of games it's not time wasted

I have heard a lot of good things ( even got spoiled ) about the "new" one so looking forward to this :hi

Never played the Last of Us bc I'm not that much of a console guy, but I heard a lot of great things about it. Definitely on my plan to play list :D
A great game for me dunno if the sequel will live up for it firsts part ( often they doesn't )

And the MGS series is basically legendary lol, but for some reason I'm not that interested. They could be fun I'm sure, but there's only so much free time you have, so you gotta make priorities lol.
I see.. Can't blame ya there are some rather popular and good series that I haven't played..

For example, Fallout that recently I talked for a moment with xi0 and I only played 4 and while it's great I don't have the urge to play previous ones even if I know I would like them I have no urge to try them out.

Still some many good scene and moments missed moments.

(as if he would even react to getting tagged here lul)
I wouldn't be surprised if he would react to it..

Saw it happens before.

And yes, we gotta thank Vici for her kindness :lambirb
@Vici thanks for hosting our discussion :lambirb

That is impossible. :lmao

By the way: A friendly, very friendly piece of advice from me to you, Vici-san:

Don't...

just don't jump on that Umineko train with nii and Magi. It's not heading anywhere but the station of defeat. :amuse
Hello there syx this is Vici I will reconsider your words in my next free time

BTW I see you started supporting Androssi ( The only character I don't know in whole wars :catshrug ) looking forward to you trying to convince me to vote for her over @Totinona nomination...

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I myself personally don't play them anymore...

I've just stopped getting so much enjoyment from this kind of games as I was in the past.. << Dunno why but I have just started enjoying normal games much more

And @xi0 not because I was shite in them... :pls
The genre is pretty dead at this point. There are fun things about them, but as far as playing them consistently I'd agree. It helps if you have a guild or network of friends to do endgame raiding or pvp, but if not you eventually get very bored. Especially when you realize that a lot of what the developers do only has one goal in mind -> to keep you playing and paying the subscription fee. You can get pretty cynical once you realize that.

Outside of maybe WoW and FF14, it seems to be a wasteland. The newer ones that seem to survive are generally f2p, and most of those are pay2win as well.

I think you said you played Destiny, but what other MMOs did you play?

Where did I suggest you were shite at them? :imslow ... though, you're being defensive here :lambirb

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
BTW I see you started supporting Androssi ( The only character I don't know in whole wars :catshrug ) looking forward to you trying to convince me to vote for her over @Totinona nomination...
Hmh, I never stopped supporting Androssi though, she has always been one of my favorite characters ever. Recently, I just came across a couple of chapters where she is featured (thanks to the WW), hence I got hype about her and made that avy. =)

You are free to vote for whoever you like. :lmao I have never been someone who would try to force his opinion on someone else. Not to mention that Hanako is a gorgeous character as well. I absolutely loved Wotaku, adored Hanako, adored Narumi, and admired their relationship with their boyfriends. You seriously can't go wrong with either of the two.

Don't think too much about it and just place your vote.

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/new-sections-edens-zero.3011232/

I'm Happy ( Hi @Gallon )...

Finally syx have a place where he can discuss his favourite ships :lambirb

I don't look forward to it! :emocat
Have more faith..

You didn't even expet your waifu to pass first round after all :catshrug but I think I already know who will win this edition of Discord Waifu Wars :lambirb

The genre is pretty dead at this point. There are fun things about them, but as far as playing them consistently I'd agree. It helps if you have a guild or network of friends to do endgame raiding or pvp, but if not you eventually get very bored. Especially when you realize that a lot of what the developers do only has one goal in mind -> to keep you playing and paying the subscription fee. You can get pretty cynical once you realize that.
I think I agree even if the game is interesting and giving you a lot a joy it quickly becomes boring without group of people to play and laugh with..

Not to mention that most of the endgame stuff almost always require you to have that ( or good guild that is actually helping you not usual "sry I was there already today " ) if you don't you become quickly frustrated for sometimes looking for a group just to fail

I was playing some of them mainly because of people later on not because the game itself.

I think you said you played Destiny
Yeah and thanks to people I meet there I will no give a go to Destiny 2...

3 out of 4 people that I knew and bought it said it's "shite " and sell the game afterwards

what other MMOs did you play?
Rather long list...

Cabal , Tera , RaiderZ , Talisman Online , Guild Wars , Archlord , Rappelz , Knight Online , Final Fantasy XI , Lineage , LoL << And the list goes on tbh.. ( but other ones would be rather short episodes ) and some titles I don't even remember

I didn't mention via WWW games and games like PUBG , Fortnite , Overwatch , Paladins.

You are free to vote for whoever you like. :lmao I have never been someone who would try to force his opinion on someone else.
When I always see that line from you I alway have that fear inside of me dunno why :lambirb

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Finally syx have a place where he can discuss his favourite ships :lambirb
Oh yeah, I'm such a sucker for ship, yeyyyyyy. >.<

Dyed hair Jellal x Elsie 4tw.

When I always see that line from you I alway have that fear inside of me dunno why :lambirb
Do I really make a fearsome impression on you?

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Wait... Did he actually add Jellal already? :XD
Not I, but Mashima-senpai.

Girl, didn't you analyse the preview picture for hours like I did? If you had, you would have stumbled across him. :nah

Edit: forget the above message. I misunderstood, lol.

Oh, by the way, I watched S02E05 of RWBY...

:lmao

Pryrha was freaking amazing. I may love Weiss, but this scene crushed ma heart. :nomoar

Jaune :fail

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Eden's Zero :oooh

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
rofl

Reactions: syx

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
You all wanna tell me you don't like Eden's Zero? :heh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I read it and those Copycat FT Chars are something i don't mind.

Last edited:

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Rather long list...

Cabal , Tera , RaiderZ , Talisman Online , Guild Wars , Archlord , Rappelz , Knight Online , Final Fantasy XI , Lineage , LoL << And the list goes on tbh.. ( but other ones would be rather short episodes ) and some titles I don't even remember

I didn't mention via WWW games and games like PUBG , Fortnite , Overwatch , Paladins.
You playing league? :pogchamp How long did that last? What did you play?

Ah, so you did try out BR games too, interesting... Guess you didn't think much of them?

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
You playing league? :pogchamp
I played league :cookiehand

How long did that last?
Dunno for quite some time ( but I would say less than Overwatch ) later I have been playing like Overwatch lately 1/2 matches per month until I have stopped..

What did you play?

Guess you didn't think much of them?
Yeah... not my type of things honestly I tried both PUBG and Fortnite for few days each but just couldn't have forced myself to play it longer.

You all wanna tell me you don't like Eden's Zero? :heh
I won't :lambirb

You can't judge something when everything I saw was three panels

Maybe just maybe if that will be closer to RM in terms of quality after few Volumes I may give it a go :catshrug

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
I won't :lambirb

You can't judge something when everything I saw was three panels

Maybe just maybe if that will be closer to RM in terms of quality after few Volumes I may give it a go :catshrug
Fair Fair,i wouldn't say it is terrible or anything for me at the moment infact i'd probably say it is really like Fairy Tail at its beginning with some differences here and there.

I don't mind the Friendship Speeches since that was always a Hiro Thing IMO. I'd say it is worth a shot but yeah i don't exactly mind the Look Alikes as long as they don't end up as the very same Character if that makes sense.
I mean it looks like the guy is uncreative somewhat but yeah i don't mind it much as of yet,the Plot seems interesting and the new MC is a tad more likeable than Natsu for me lol.

I don't comment on it but i saw it got its own Section now,I'm waiting for it to bring some Volumes out and see how it develops and who knows maybe i get invested properly again like with Fairy Tail.

Reactions: syx

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Dunno for quite some time ( but I would say less than Overwatch ) later I have been playing like Overwatch lately 1/2 matches per month until I have stopped..
Ah, I didn't mean you playing LoL in present tense, so I'm not sure why I wrote it like that.

Yeah, I haven't played as much this season honestly. New Symmetra and new Hanzo with no meaningful nerfs = me not caring to play as much anymore.

Yeah... not my type of things honestly I tried both PUBG and Fortnite for few days each but just couldn't have forced myself to play it longer.
PS4 for Fortnite? Don't remember you saying you had an Xbox, so I'm surprised you could run PUBG on your PC. Game still runs like shit on an 1080ti :lmao

First thing I see on my new Switch on the eShop is Fartknight... :notlikethis. I considered it for a split second and then remembered that I didn't really like Fortnite much anyways. I'm still a bit stumped as to why it's as popular as it is/was....