Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 398 Discussion / 399 Predictions | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 398 Discussion / 399 Predictions

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Haha nice episode. Poor karaka, It seems that he is the only person on the train that doesn't know the situation outside.
He has his mind reading ability. So, if he captures someone he will be able to learn what is happening.

SuperTurtle

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Sooooo we are still at the same point. It has been what ? Three or four weeks that the protagonistes are arriving and about to fight. It's about time for the plot to move on. The next chapter will probably be about the misunderstanding about Yuri and the week after, maybe it will start to begin.
White has all of his pieces but he weakened after one strike. Why ? No logic here. Look like a plot device to add more difficulties.
The regulars entered the train. They might as well get slaughter here I guess.
And that is all. What an empty chapter.

Vitala

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
No one has the raw yet??? It looks it's becoming more and more difficult to get it.

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
So White got blown away by a pathetic attack of a random HR

zikhali

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Three people from the Ha family will be featured, three from Ponsekal I feel like people will side with their families here the way things are because the Jahad army doesn't know who were in the train in the first place.

Siya101

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
still in the build up HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
quick question how are other people able to tell if someone is a high ranker does the shinsu react differently around them or its just an instinct

SuperTurtle

Reaction score
Country
France
quick question how are other people able to tell if someone is a high ranker does the shinsu react differently around them or its just an instinct
They can tell by feeling the pulsations of shinsoo around someone. For exemple, when Bam faced the GOG for the first time, he said that the pulse of his shinsoo indicated that he was much stronger than him. Another exemple would be when Karaka met Urek.
In my opinion, the strength of this "pulse" is proportional to the affinity of a person with shinsoo and how much of it they can control. That is why it is possible to tell roughly how strong someone is. But you must probably be in the same realm of power to have a precise idea. I don't think a regular could tell the difference between Karaka and Jinsung, they would just fell completely overwhelmed.

darkraoul

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Not impressed by that HR and White. Even Bam and Jahad looked stronger on HF

SuperTurtle

Reaction score
Country
France
Not impressed by that HR and White. Even Bam and Jahad looked stronger on HF
You mean the high ranker who stopped the train ? That is some serious power. I don't think Bam is strong enough to do that, quite far from it even.
On the other hand, the rankers killed by White last chapter and the rankers who attacked Karaka this chapter were rather ... puny. Average rankers no longer impress me after youg Zahard.
But high rankers are another story. Just look at Yuri's casual blow from green april, it is already stronger than Zahard's cosmos.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
So Yuri is going rogue ultimately, at last. I guess there is a fourth cause going on in the Tower: helping Bam against Jahad. Its not necessarily FUG, you can be Wolhaiksong too, or even 10 families. Its a deal on its own.

Still waiting on Yuri's luck, she might never have to switch sides If Gustang intervened. Her fate so far has been to help Bam unnoticed, maybe Hwaryun knows what Will happen If she stalls enough with a fake fight against Karakka. Maybe she still gets to keep hiding while the Po Bidau family turn against Jahad openly once and for all.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Gotta pay respects to hwa ryun. She is literally less than a regular and yet is going full "dance little puppets, dance" with fucking yuri, white and karaka. Bam better remember not to piss hwa ryin off.

I ALMOST feel bad for white. Wonder if the reason his power hasn't returned is because of something hwa ryun did. If she intended for her worthless puppet to be bait then it makes sense she did something to the final clone to stop his full return. She had the laddle and contact with fug outside the train so anything is possible.

I still wonder about yuri's cloths... such nostalgia. Do they make a difference towards others recognizing her?

I guess the plan with yuri is to take advantage of the chaos her mere presence causes. She is monstrously strong, and certainly the strongest person currently in the chapters, and at least for a little bit the rankers there are going to be confused regarding what to do with her. I sincerely doubt the orders would exclude her so odds are things will remain chaotic until someone with more authority makes the point that those there need to put two and two together and fucking murder yuri.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Even with all this ie White Yuri and Karkara, they will fail miserably. Evankhell, Jinsung and hansung are coming for a reason. White looks pretty bad i think partly because he just merged and partly because a lot of soul is taken away by Bam. He prolly isnt as powerful as hansung atm.
I hope we will get to see Evankhell fight all out

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Gotta pay respects to hwa ryun. She is literally less than a regular and yet is going full "dance little puppets, dance" with fucking yuri, white and karaka. Bam better remember not to piss hwa ryin off.

I ALMOST feel bad for white. Wonder if the reason his power hasn't returned is because of something hwa ryun did. If she intended for her worthless puppet to be bait then it makes sense she did something to the final clone to stop his full return. She had the laddle and contact with fug outside the train so anything is possible.

I still wonder about yuri's cloths... such nostalgia. Do they make a difference towards others recognizing her?

I guess the plan with yuri is to take advantage of the chaos her mere presence causes. She is monstrously strong, and certainly the strongest person currently in the chapters, and at least for a little bit the rankers there are going to be confused regarding what to do with her. I sincerely doubt the orders would exclude her so odds are things will remain chaotic until someone with more authority makes the point that those there need to put two and two together and fucking murder yuri.
I think being a Guide and being Irregulars are perhaps connected to being an Axis. A powerful Guide can overcome even the most powerful High Rankers, except for the Irregulars which cannot be seen. Wonder what a person with both qualities would be like. Perhaps an Irregular Guide would foresee even the Irregulars' Future, being able to best anyone. Perhaps that's Phantaminum.

As for Yuri, I'm sure that Ha with Jahad troops can kick her ass regardless of 13 months or Jahad's blood. Yuri is relatively young. The big guys on heroes' side will definitely best them and raise the danger feeling for the readers.

Vitala

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde

I can't pay respect to her, for me she is just a plot device used by SIU when he doesn't want to bother himself, she was not in the HF and that part was good, her role in the FOD was very anticlimatic.
Also guides don"t need to climb the tower since they can go everywhere and read paths, well yuri is simple minded, everyone can play with her, karaka is not in her hand since he didn't even know they were rankers outside, we saw that hoaqin can be very dumb.
I also remeber a post where SIU said talented guides can see the future to some extent but by some magic it's just hwa ryn who knowS what will happen at the station or in the FOD when she was the only one able to read path;

It's normal that he is like that because when he lost against the princess 600 years ago, he lost almost all his power in that fight that is why he decided to divide himself in the train, and to regain he is power he needed to cast that spell in the train that will kill all people present in the train and make him consume all the souls of the people who died in the train but roen and co stopped his projects.
HR dorian said he is like a regular with power higher than of a ranker, but not enough to call him an ancient slayer , that makes me think he must be on karaka level now.What kind of project Siu has for him, maybe he will consume the souls f the people who will die there but the problen with that he will need time to cast the spell and you can't do shit like that on the battlefield.

Sun Wukong

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lot of rankers and over half a dozen high rankers in the last station.

Ha jinsung knows facing kallaban will be very hard, while he's heading to the station at full speed. I'm sure FUG will send more warriors to the battle as most of their investments are in the train(HR, Baam, Karaka, White, Ha jinsung), else it is going to be a slaughterhouse.

i dont know if Wolhaiksong would want to get involved in the station fight, but they got nothing to lose if they wish to help out Yuri.

Speaking of ranks
Bam wasnt even considered as the a top D-rank. i dont know how they can show him fighting rankers in the last station.
Can we make a list of ticket-holders who will be defending their lives in the station?

Evan, Yuri, White, Karaka, Baam, Endrossi, Hatz, Boro, Wangman, MIseng, +++

Looking at the current line-up, I have a feeling Ha- Jinsung would sacrifice himself to let everyone escape (with the help of the last station head's daughter)

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Lot of rankers and over half a dozen high rankers in the last station.

Ha jinsung knows facing kallaban will be very hard, while he's heading to the station at full speed. I'm sure FUG will send more warriors to the battle as most of their investments are in the train(HR, Baam, Karaka, White, Ha jinsung), else it is going to be a slaughterhouse.

i dont know if Wolhaiksong would want to get involved in the station fight, but they got nothing to lose if they wish to help out Yuri.

Speaking of ranks
Bam wasnt even considered as the a top D-rank. i dont know how they can show him fighting rankers in the last station.
Can we make a list of ticket-holders who will be defending their lives in the station?

Evan, Yuri, White, Karaka, Baam, Endrossi, Hatz, Boro, Wangman, MIseng, +++

Looking at the current line-up, I have a feeling Ha- Jinsung would sacrifice himself to let everyone escape (with the help of the last station head's daughter)
Huh? Bam isn't the top d rank? What do you mean?

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
List of inside HT:
-Rak
-Koon AA (inactive)
-Candy
-Phonsecal Irure
-Boro
-Sachi Faker
-Rachel
-Hoaqin(White)
-Ha Yura
-Wangnan
-Traveller
-25th Bam
-Androssi
-Hockney
-Hwaryun
-Miseng
-Karaka
-Ha Yuri Jahad
-Evan Edrok
-Beta

That's 20 people only.
Considering that there are 100 tickets, there are at least 80 more people able to come inside the train. But most are cannon fodder even for Lesso's team alone. I think of those hired regulars, only Levi may be note worthy. It's heavily imba. Kallaban is still on 52nd Floor.

Last edited: