| Page 77 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

• Gildarts & Zeref

• Acnologia

Results are only viewable after voting.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
No, why would I? That doesn't sound something like I would do and that isn't really my cup of tea.

The usual excuses, how..... surprising. I mean we are quite used of that from you, my dear. So it's totally okay, it happens to all of us, Syx-kun. There there. ^w^
I don't know what you are talking about.

Of coure I am not quite sure if you're familiar with Pandora Hearts, if not then I recommend you the manga if you're into some adventure, mystery, dark fanatsy, supernatural stories. It has a total of 105 chapters with each chapter having around 40 pages since it was a monthly manga.
This makes me question, have I ever picked up a recommendation from you?

Reebi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
@syx, when do you think the world will end?

Reactions: syx

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
Almost! You forgot the others tho. Let me finish it:

In the universe over the universe from above of universe right next to the universe in the corner of the universe from the side of the universe in the circle of the universe which goes beyond from all the universe.

This makes me question, have I ever picked up a recommendation from you?
Uhm, as far as I can remember I don't think that I have ever recommended you something? Mostly, we talk about animes/mangas we both (have) watch(ed)/read so yeah.. not that I can recall tho. xD What I do remember is that you recommended me last year Made in Abyss which I picked up back then and now I am waiting for season 2 to appear which will be next year iirc, and waiting for the new chapter.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
@syx, when do you think the world will end?
I honestly haven't decided yet.

Why would you ask? Are you worried?

Uhm, as far as I can remember I don't think that I have ever recommended you something? Mostly, we talk about animes/mangas we both (have) watch(ed)/read so yeah.. not that I can recall tho. xD What I do remember is that you recommended me last year Made in Abyss which I picked up back then and now I am waiting for season 2 to appear which will be next year iirc, and waiting for the new chapter.
Oh, it was me who recommended MiA to you? And I take you like it so far?

Which top 3 ongoing and top 3 finished series you would recommend me? I might pick up one after I've finished/caught up with JoJo, KnB and RWBY.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@GrySun
Jojo S1 completed

Really good show. But all these deaths... Caesar, Stroheim, Speedwagon... :nomoar I really liked the dynamic between Caesar and Joseph. They worked well together and they were entertaining as f*. Joseph is one hell of a combatant, a real pain in the ass for every opponent regardless the difference in power. :lmao Joseph always has something up his sleeve. :plot The way he took out Esidisi was awesome. You gotta love Stroheim. xD However, I kinda feel that the characters talk too much mid battle. Yeah, it's part of every anime, but contrary to other anime series, I often found myself thinking "ok guys, please just move on with the fight already". It kinda takes away the flow of the fights.

I guess I should watch Stardust Crusaders next, no?

Some screens:

Yeah right... just tap the nose of one of the most powerful beings. lel

Never mess with Joseph, Caesar. :lmao

Caesar... :nomoar
No comment on this scene:

DOUBLESHOCK :lmao (when he meets Stroheim and Kars)

Also watched the first 11 episodes of KnB S2. I'm a big Teppei fan right now. :zomg The animations are much, much better this season. Too bad I didn't get to see some Aomine or Kise action. Couldn't care less for that wtf-pleb-Mido. :lmao The purple GoM only got little screentime, and I only got a few glimpses of Akashi so far. Whenever they tease Akashi, it feels like the guy plans to take over the whole world. :kukuku I really wished Hanamiya had played against Aomine, just to see if he would dare to do those sneaky tricks against Aomine. :teehee Not that he would succeed, but still it would be funny to see Aomine aomine-stomping him...

:aomine

Last edited:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
Mhm. You even told me your top three favorite characters of the serie which were:
  1. Ozen
  2. Nanachi
  3. Reg
Not sure if they are still your favorite now though but that's what you told me back then. ;p And yes I do like it so far, I only wish that the chapters could be released faster with the English translation. Oh well, at least we get them tho.

Which top 3 ongoing and top 3 finished series you would recommend me? I might pick up one after I've finished/caught up with JoJo, KnB and RWBY.
Of course, I would recommend you Umineko! Its a wonderful serie to try out! It might take some of your time but it definitely is worth it. ^3^v

That makes me come to the question, do you have MAL? If yes, may I check it so that I can see what you have/haven't seen and that way I can easily recommend you some series? I still stay by my early recommendation in my second previous post which is Pandora Hearts. The beginning might be slightly confusing (mostly depends on the reader itself) however its going to get better and better imo.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada

[/SPOILER]
Do you follow the news? Either global warming kills us all or WW3 breaks out our future isn't the best :sad

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Pandora Hearts is an awesome manga

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Mhm. You even told me your top three favorite characters of the serie which were:
  1. Ozen
  2. Nanachi
  3. Reg
Not sure if they are still your favorite now though but that's what you told me back then. ;p And yes I do like it so far, I only wish that the chapters could be released faster with the English translation. Oh well, at least we get them tho.
Ozen <3

Ozen will be forever at #1. It's impossible to move her rank. :kukuku

And my top 3 is still the same somehow with Nanachi and Reg being interchangeable. :zomg

Of course, I would recommend you Umineko! Its a wonderful serie to try out! It might take some of your time but it definitely is worth it. ^3^v
But Umineko is already in my list. : )
That makes me come to the question, do you have MAL? If yes, may I check it so that I can see what you have/haven't seen and that way I can easily recommend you some series? I still stay by my early recommendation in my second previous post which is Pandora Hearts. The beginning might be slightly confusing (mostly depends on the reader itself) however its going to get better and better imo.
Here you go: MAL

Do you follow the news? Either global warming kills us all or WW3 breaks out our future isn't the best :sad
You shouldn't believe everything what's in the news right off the bat though. Why does global warming even bother you? It won't affect our life in any way, shape or form. It's not something our current generation or state of technology or even the next ones can handle/solve.

WW3? What can we do to prevent it? Tell the nuclear weapon states not to bomb each other when worst comes to worst? =) That they should hold hands and smile upon a peaceful and bright future? : ) Request them to get rid of those bad bombs? It's not like we would survive a WW3 anyway, and even if we do, we may wish to have died during WW3.

What concerns me more right now is the question whether I should play Horizon Zero Dawn on my PS4 or watch/read manga/anime. :oh

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
You shouldn't believe everything what's in the news right off the bat though. Why does global warming even bother you? It won't affect our life in any way, shape or form. It's not something our current generation or state of technology or even the next ones can handle/solve.

WW3? What can we do to prevent it? Tell the nuclear weapon states not to bomb each other when worst comes to worst? =) That they should hold hands and smile upon a peaceful and bright future? : ) Request them to get rid of those bad bombs? It's not like we would survive a WW3 anyway, and even if we do, we may wish to have died during WW3.

What concerns me more right now is the question whether I should play Horizon Zero Dawn on my PS4 or watch/read manga/anime. :oh

Clearly read manga and watch anime :redface I don't need the news just looking out my window :D We've been getting whacky weather these past few years. Crazy wild fires, flash flooding and unusual heat for Canada. I kinda like my life and don't want some political who thinks they are god deciding to nuke another country or mine because of some personal beef. Citizens may not fix the world's problems but doing something is better than accepting a grim reality.

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
  1. Ozen
  2. Nanachi
  3. Reg
Nanachi and Reg are 1 and 2 for me, 3 is Ozen. syx has good taste :pleasedsometimes

And that seriously made my day :lmao

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan

@GrySun
Jojo S1 completed

Really good show. But all these deaths... Caesar, Stroheim, Speedwagon... :nomoar I really liked the dynamic between Caesar and Joseph. They worked well together and they were entertaining as f*. Joseph is one hell of a combatant, a real pain in the ass for every opponent regardless the difference in power. :lmao Joseph always has something up his sleeve. :plot The way he took out Esidisi was awesome. You gotta love Stroheim. xD However, I kinda feel that the characters talk too much mid battle. Yeah, it's part of every anime, but contrary to other anime series, I often found myself thinking "ok guys, please just move on with the fight already". It kinda takes away the flow of the fights.

I guess I should watch Stardust Crusaders next, no?

Some screens:

Yeah right... just tap the nose of one of the most powerful beings. lel

Never mess with Joseph, Caesar. :lmao

Caesar... :nomoar
No comment on this scene:

DOUBLESHOCK :lmao (when he meets Stroheim and Kars)

Also watched the first 11 episodes of KnB S2. I'm a big Teppei fan right now. :zomg The animations are much, much better this season. Too bad I didn't get to see some Aomine or Kise action. Couldn't care less for that wtf-pleb-Mido. :lmao The purple GoM only got little screentime, and I only got a few glimpses of Akashi so far. Whenever they tease Akashi, it feels like the guy plans to take over the whole world. :kukuku I really wished Hanamiya had played against Aomine, just to see if he would dare to do those sneaky tricks against Aomine. :teehee Not that he would succeed, but still it would be funny to see Aomine aomine-stomping him...

Why did I not get a notification for this tag? :grumble

Glad to hear you liked JoJo and all the characters. Stroheim will forever be missed, while Speedwagon lives on through his fiundation and is eternal.
As for characters „talking too much“, that is simply a thing in JoJo. This isn‘t an action battle anime, the fights are supposed to entertain as much as the non fighting parts. Everyone commenting a lot of what happens is a big part of the charm :blush

Started KnB 2nd season too? :zomg I like this new syx, the fast and actual with progression watcher syx :nod
Yes Teppei is loved by pretty much everyone who watched it. Iron Heart :wub
Animation improved a lot in s2. Gotta watch more to reach the parts with Aomine and Kise. But the game against Aomine is pretty much by far the best game in all of KnB.

I remember wishing the same with Hanamiya and Aomine :lmao Especially when they met in the bathroom I was thinking „oi how cool would it be for Aomine to punch him right now?“. Maybe he would‘ve had he hurt Kuroko :awe

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Glad to hear you liked JoJo and all the characters. Stroheim will forever be missed, while Speedwagon lives on through his fiundation and is eternal.
As for characters „talking too much“, that is simply a thing in JoJo. This isn‘t an action battle anime, the fights are supposed to entertain as much as the non fighting parts. Everyone commenting a lot of what happens is a big part of the charm :blush

Started KnB 2nd season too? :zomg I like this new syx, the fast and actual with progression watcher syx :nod
Yes Teppei is loved by pretty much everyone who watched it. Iron Heart :wub
Animation improved a lot in s2. Gotta watch more to reach the parts with Aomine and Kise. But the game against Aomine is pretty much by far the best game in all of KnB.

I remember wishing the same with Hanamiya and Aomine :lmao Especially when they met in the bathroom I was thinking „oi how cool would it be for Aomine to punch him right now?“. Maybe he would‘ve had he hurt Kuroko :awe
I finished all three seasons of KnB. Next will be RWBY, followed by JoJo afterwards (still downloading it at a very low pace, unfortunately).

KnB is a really good show, quite entertaining. I can't say I liked the way Seiren won the Winter Cup, it was incredibly cringey, and cliché. Shonen as its best. :lmao I also know why I don't like Kagami at all, since he is basically the Natsu Dragneel of KnB. I consider Season 2 also better than Season 3, because of two reasons. The Kaijo vs. Seiren match felt like it's not going to end, plus Season 3 had quite some bullshit asspulls, and the way the powerlevels were handled was almost on Fairy Tail level. But on the other hand we got the epic Akashi show and the Teiko flashback was kawaii as fuck. =) But overall, I consider S2 stronger than S3, but not with a big gap between them.

It's too bad that Aomine was a bystander in S3. The Aomine of the Teiko flashbacks - before the GoM fell apart - was the best character. <3 It saddens me that I didn't get Aomine to play after his defeat. I'm really curious how he would do today, especially in regards to his teammates. Couldn't care less about Kuroko and Midorima, I feel totally indifferent about them. Kuroko is - as I said - too stoic, and Midorima feels way too normal, from character pov, not talking about his abilities. If there is a GoM I truly dislike then it's Atsuhi, I just don't like his attitude. The rest of the GoM - Kise, Aomine, and Akashi - are very likeable in my eyes. Kise was astonishing with his Perfect Copy. For me it felt like Perfect Copy was actually his Zone mode, but no one referred to it as such. He is also definitely a cool and funny guy to hang around with. Individually, I like Aomine's playstyle the most, but I prefer Akashi's more overall. That Sharingan Haki is terrifying. They portrayed him very well, especially this soundtrack is both epic and hilarious:
This is actually a track for the final villain in a battle/war series. :kukuku But yeah, that Emperor Eye and Ankle Breaker are fearsome abilities. He is also my favorite character, because not only he got his shit together towards the end of S3, we have actually seen him play and treat his teammates the way I wished for, unlike Aomine. But I must admit, I liked his psycho side though. :nomoar

Other great tracks I listen to:

I honestly think Seiren bullshitted their way through the torunament with Kagami almost - or what felt like - being capable to be in the Zone 24/7. The addition of the 2nd Zone - or whatever it is called - felt way too much. Not to mention that its power doesn't make any shred of sense in my eyes in connection to the other Seiren players. I don't even think I need to comment on it.

I also didn't like the forced drama in this series. The whole Tatsuya x Kagami and "I can't be your big brother" was unbearable to watch. And while I liked the Teiko flashback, it also felt as if they made mountains out of molehills. Not that I mind it that much, since it's a sports series after all, but it was still bad at times.

What else to say? Oh yeah, the end of the Kaijo vs. Seiren match was hilarious. Getting caught off guard seconds before the end of the match when there is literally no gap in the scores is one hell of a plot induced stupidity. :lmao Anyway, Kise was absolutely amazing. :blush

The match against Rakuzan had also his fair share of facepalm moments for me. The match was overall great though. I can understand if one player (Akashi) can pull out the best of his already prodigious teammates (Uncrowned Kings), but the 2nd Zone is just a powerup with no reasonable explanation. The fact that Rakuzan couldn't annihilate Seiren with Akashi in the Zone, plus three Uncrowned Kings almost in the Zone is unimaginable. And I also didn't understand the double standards considering the Zone plays. When Akashi used it and disregarded his teammates, it was made out to be something wrong. I honestly didn't see any major difference in all Zone plays when it comes to its utilization, just that Akashi was more extreme than the other ones. Nothing more, nothing less. I also didn't quite understand why they made such a whole deal with Mayuzumi. It's not as if Akashi threw him in a savannah full of hungry lions. :lmao Mayuzumi was used just like any other player in any team. The only difference being that Akashi is just not doki doki with him or his other teammates for that matter. The Rakuzan Uncrowned Kings partly disappointed too. At times, it seemed like they completely forgot how to play basketball. I don't know, Seiren's win felt wrong.

Have some great/funny KnB moments:

How dare he touch Aomine... :nah Blasphemy...outrageous!

Too bad Kagami didn't die there :lmao
Psycho Akashi though <3

Give credit when credit is due... kudos to you Kuroko.

Aomine :aomine

Godlike :aomine

Unlimited Aomine Works :lmao Is that the KnB version of Rho Aias? xD

Best flashback character <3 :aomine

How can you look so cute and menacing at the same time? <3

:aomine:aomine:aomine:aomine:aomine

:akashi:akashi:akashi:akashi:akashi

Fuhahahahahahha

This elbow pass was simply amazing!

That Sharingan. xD

Psycho Akashi <3

Holy mother...

Ankle Breaker never gets old. :kukuku

Akashi <3:akashi

Someone should hand out Fairy Tail volumes to Akashi to better prepare for matches against Seiren. :lmao

Anything else I should watch or read regarding KnB?

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Anything else I should watch or read regarding KnB?
The movie is great in just giving you some extra fun(tho has even more BS things :XD), I liked it a lot. Has all the GoM play together again against some strong team, very enjoyable to watch. Though the ending may be less nice than how season 3 ended it :hmm

There‘s a cute OVA, and then there‘s some short comedy scenes(like bloopers but better and extra animated) which you can look up and have a great laugh at too I‘m sure. Some really good short scenes there.

About everything else you said, I largely agree. Past-Aomine was the best boy ever :wtf In the manga the flashback arc is done much better, shows a lot more about Aomine and everyone else as they were slowly changing, and showed Kuroko‘s struggles a lot more too than the anime did. I found the problems they all had, especially Aomine, very understandable, especially in the manga with how it got handled better and more screen time. But other than the flashbacks, I agree with everything else being a bit too forced drama at times. Kagami and Himuro‘s relationship seemed a bit silly, could‘ve been shown and done better.

Seirin did completely BS their way through the winter cup. Friendship let Kagami stay in the zone forever, the 2nd zone vs Rakuzan was very covenient, but the king of covenient plot powers was still Kuroko by a long shot. Bringing out „misdirection overflow“ asspull to completely save Seirin vs Touou in the 2nd half of the game when Aomine stepped it up(before his zone, when he turned more into old Aomine with enjoying himself) Kagami was getting completely stomped by him, but then Kuroko‘s plot powers let them win, combined with Kagami‘s zone, which in no way should have been anywhere close enough to handle Aomine as it did, but oh well..
Can list more but you know all this already.

My favorite OSTs are Aomine‘s two themes. One being the spooky one from season 1, the other being season 2‘s ingame soundtrack whenever he‘s destroying them. Know which ones I mean? But overall there‘s plenty of great tracks like the ones you put up there.

The game vs Rakuzan was too flawed to be my favorite, as you said yourself, Uncrowned Kings just happen to screw up a lot for no reason. And the shtick with in the last second scoring + drawing a foul, then getting another basket it after missing the free throw intentionally, was used both against Touou and Rakuzan. Makes little sense for the team leading by 5 points and only few seconds left to not just let them score and win, instead trying to stop the throw for no reason and fouling. Eh.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
Just coming online only to share those wonderful pieces of arts (unless you've seen them before) from the artist Mao.

Also there is this nice fanart comic she made of Isabella, I might post that one later here. For me it was nice to look at it even though I didn't understand the words but sometimes the expressions in the images are more then enough for me. Anyway, I found my new favo artist that makes awesome TPN fanarts. xD

Last edited:

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
The movie is great in just giving you some extra fun(tho has even more BS things :XD), I liked it a lot. Has all the GoM play together again against some strong team, very enjoyable to watch. Though the ending may be less nice than how season 3 ended it :hmm
Oh god, I just read the synopsis... all GoMs together against an american team on the level of NBA players. How can I not watch this? This is legit hype!

I already downloaded the movie and will watch it tonight. Looking forward to it. I accept any bullshit, frame me a double standard prick, I don't care. :lmao

There‘s a cute OVA, and then there‘s some short comedy scenes(like bloopers but better and extra animated) which you can look up and have a great laugh at too I‘m sure. Some really good short scenes there.
I liked the OVA a lot. All GoMs together having friendly matches against each other was great to see. It's sad that they didn't animate more of the matches and depended more on stills. :nomoar It was so enjoyable to see them all play at their base level.

Let me give you some nostalgia:

:aokuro
These two make such an adorable tag team. Why the hell did the author separate them? Unbelievable... And Aomine gets more and more likeable, I would even place him 1st with Akashi. <3

:lmao

:awe

:blush

When Akashi is more kawaii than Momoi. :wtf

:akashiA.B.S.O.L.U.T.E :akashi

:wtf

I would have said exactly the same in Kuroko's shoes. That picture is the greatest present! <3

:lmao xD Akashi...

You know, I liked Kuroko in the flashbacks and in this OVA much more than the Kuroko during the Winter Cup and Inter High.
The short comedy scenes won't download at the moment, no seeders currently. : /
About everything else you said, I largely agree. Past-Aomine was the best boy ever :wtf In the manga the flashback arc is done much better, shows a lot more about Aomine and everyone else as they were slowly changing, and showed Kuroko‘s struggles a lot more too than the anime did. I found the problems they all had, especially Aomine, very understandable, especially in the manga with how it got handled better and more screen time. But other than the flashbacks, I agree with everything else being a bit too forced drama at times. Kagami and Himuro‘s relationship seemed a bit silly, could‘ve been shown and done better.

Seirin did completely BS their way through the winter cup. Friendship let Kagami stay in the zone forever, the 2nd zone vs Rakuzan was very covenient, but the king of covenient plot powers was still Kuroko by a long shot. Bringing out „misdirection overflow“ asspull to completely save Seirin vs Touou in the 2nd half of the game when Aomine stepped it up(before his zone, when he turned more into old Aomine with enjoying himself) Kagami was getting completely stomped by him, but then Kuroko‘s plot powers let them win, combined with Kagami‘s zone, which in no way should have been anywhere close enough to handle Aomine as it did, but oh well..
Can list more but you know all this already.

My favorite OSTs are Aomine‘s two themes. One being the spooky one from season 1, the other being season 2‘s ingame soundtrack whenever he‘s destroying them. Know which ones I mean? But overall there‘s plenty of great tracks like the ones you put up there.

The game vs Rakuzan was too flawed to be my favorite, as you said yourself, Uncrowned Kings just happen to screw up a lot for no reason. And the shtick with in the last second scoring + drawing a foul, then getting another basket it after missing the free throw intentionally, was used both against Touou and Rakuzan. Makes little sense for the team leading by 5 points and only few seconds left to not just let them score and win, instead trying to stop the throw for no reason and fouling. Eh.
Thanks for your insight. There is no need to comment for me any further, since we are basically pretty much in agreement. : ) I kinda regret not reading the manga (and I won't). But I can imagine that you are right with your conclusion. And by the way, in regards to Aomine I have to say that other people also played a role in how Aomine changed the way he did, especially after that one old coach was gone. The successor messed up big time. :nahAnd yeah, while it's not a deep complicated story (it doesn't have to be), it's understandable. I mean, we also have kids slacking off and getting bad grades just because they are bored of the easy lectures.

You have to link me the tracks you liked, please. I don't know which you mean. : )

Just coming online only to share those wonderful pieces of arts (unless you've seen them before) from the artist Mao.

Also there is this nice fanart comic she made of Isabella, I might post that one later here. For me it was nice to look at it even though I didn't understand the words but sometimes the expressions in the images are more then enough for me. Anyway, I found my new favo artist that makes awesome TPN fanarts. xD
So much greatness in a single post. Only a few members can achieve this level. :zomg
I know just a couple of them, but all of them are pretty neat shots! Isabella looks similar to my Akashi signature. :lmao And the second pic with Yuugo basically thinking "I have to do it, I have to do things right!". :wtf The third Emma one is badass as fuck. This group image with everyone showing their scares is also very nice and speaks volumes. The school student image is hilarious. :lmao And this Norman x Ray one... so many feels... :nomoarThe one with Gillian is the same, but dem legs of Gillian though <3. Yuugo losing his arm : ( Ray one tiny step behind Norman : ( Oh god and this one portraying powerless Ray is heartbreaking. :nomoar

Great stuff there! Please send the Isabella comic soon, Purity-chan. :clingy

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
Okay Syx-kun, I had some time to post the Isabella comic so here you go! Also I messaged the artist if she could possible translate it for me. Hopefully she can, that would be nice and I really adore the way she draws Isabella.

Gonna leave this drawing here also, it's a bit too early for halloween but gosh this image was funny because of Ray's custome. xD

And if this is how Musica face would look like...... she would be hella pretty. Just wonderful.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
@GrySun

That KnB movie was hilarious. :lmao But I was honestly annoyed at how Jabberwock was presented. I don't ask for likeable antagonists or some deep characterization, especially not in a movie, but this was really over the top. They basically did everything in their might to let the audience hate Jabberwock. And I don't think this was necessary but whatever. It was also -as expected - your run of the mill plot. Other than that, the movie delivered awesome tracks, sick animation, the GoMs together, and a flashy match. I also liked that Kuroko and Kagami didn't get the spotlight that much. I quite don't understand why Aomine - after being completely absent in S3 - didn't get some individual time to shine like Midorima, Atsuhi, Kise or Akashi. It kinda felt like he was cast aside, even though he played throughout the whole game and he was literally everywhere and at any time. Compared to the GoMs I mentioned, he got the least love.

Kise in the Zone with Perfect Copy was just lol. That's some godlike shit there. It was an eye candy for sure, but I would have preferred if his Perfect Copy had been his Zone Mode. At least, he ran out of stamina pretty fast (Kagami anyone?), so I can bear with it somehow. By the way, the GoMs really won against an established team such as Jabberwock with only one week training together? :oh Not that I mind though since the movie denied me to feel anything positive towards Jabberwock. Also, what are the names of the other Jabberwock players? I know Nash and Silver... the others were non-existent. :fail And why couldn't they come up with different abilities for Jabberwock Nash? Akashi gets an Emperor Eye, Kise gets an Emperor Eye, Kuroko gets an Emperor Eye, Nash gets an Emperor Eye, everyone gets an Emperor Eye. :lmao On the other hand, there were lots of great moments (see screenshots below). The emphasis on teamwork was done very well. Aomine x Kise combo was superb, just like Akashi x Midorima. <3 The movie would have been way better if they had not these Jabberwock pricks as antagonists.

Behold, GrySun... here comes nostalgia for you again: :zomg

Kuroko :lmao

That dribbling <3

Strky... :nomoar

Great stills, tfw you know Jabberwock made a big mistake. :lmao

We are americans, we are the bad bad bad people... :fail

Akashi <3 It's just a practice match for him. :lmao

Akashi :kukuku

That engrish, hahahahahhahaa.

ezpz, gitgud you pseudo street basketball players... BEHOLD THE FATHER OF STREET BASKETBALL AOMINE DAIKI!

Mido <3

Aomine pumped up <3

Akashi already planning the win <3

This was wonderful, just wonderful!

At this point, I knew what was coming. :lmao So obvious....

More like the strongest player in the world, if we want to exaggerate, haha.

This was epic. EPIC!

:wtf Akashi best captain! <3

ABSOLUTE!

Pretty much this.

#getrekt

Ankle Breaker 4tw <3

These chills....

ANKLE BREAKER! AKASHI <3.... oh wait... :nomoar
It's always funny to see characters taking their own medicine, even if it's your favorite character :lmao

Literally this! It was so weird seeing Akashi getting ankle breaked... :kukuku

Aomine is love...

...Aomine is life.

P...P...P...P...P...PENTAKILL!!!!

Okay Syx-kun, I had some time to post the Isabella comic so here you go! Also I messaged the artist if she could possible translate it for me. Hopefully she can, that would be nice and I really adore the way she draws Isabella.

Gonna leave this drawing here also, it's a bit too early for halloween but gosh this image was funny because of Ray's custome. xD

And if this is how Musica face would look like...... she would be hella pretty. Just wonderful.

Oh ma gad, I need dem translations! I got freaking goosebumps just by looking at the Isabella comics. Makes me want her show up more and more in the manga. :nomoar

And that Halloween piece is so funny, in my opinion, Isabella has the best costume out of all. :kukuku :plot

Musica <3 :hurr

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Is that Akashi on your avatar I see? Or am I tripping again...