The Last Person to Post Wins - Raijū | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Raijū

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Good not being too young too. Like you awaiting your 2nd child‘s birth, a special kind of charm and experience you can‘t experience until you‘re older and more capable. :nod
If I look at the people I grew up with, we're.. pretty late, even with our son. And if I look at the generation of my parents, we're hella late. :lmao

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan

Farf what do you think of this? Especially the white bunny. Think you liked card captor sakura.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If I look at the people I grew up with, we're.. pretty late, even with our son. And if I look at the generation of my parents, we're hella late. :lmao
Or they‘re just early :catshrug
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Aomoney-kun how's Japan?
Sugoooooooi desu~

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Or they‘re just early :catshrug
Most of them started between 23-26, IIRC. Which seems like a pretty normal age, if you look at history.
I know plenty of people who are pushing that back till at least their mid-30s to focus on other stuff.

My parents had me when they were 20 and 21, that goes for most of my friends' parents too.
And all of them said the same thing "We wanted to be young parents so we could do activities together."

Which seems like a valid choice, my wife's parents are almost 25 years older than mine, and they were too old or worn out to be active in her childhood.
Another friend I had back in first year in high school was the same, my parents were around 32/33 or something like that, his were already nearing 60.
I've always wanted kids young too, for those reasons, I wanted kids with my past two girlfriends too, the last one we were actually starting to plan too.(Which was about 6 years ago, around your age.)

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
I have no issues going bald, butTj know this I'll always look younger than you :cookiefinger
Challenge accepted :hmph

Farf what do you think of this? Especially the white bunny. Think you liked card captor sakura.
Those are super cute *-* The white buny and the first Kero, specially xD
And yeah, SCC is a classic here o/ Makes half of Brazil nostalgic xD

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
I've read the Study in Pink part, but it's still publishing IIRC, any word on what else there's in?
More of the show stories?

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Not a clue - didn't know it was a thing till then...

Seeing Mr Cucumberpatch in manga form really was too much to deal with, at the time.

Though now I kinda wish I had picked up a copy.

There were a few different volumes iirc

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Not a clue - didn't know it was a thing till then...

Seeing Mr Cucumberpatch in manga form really was too much to deal with, at the time.

Though now I kinda wish I had picked up a copy.

There were a few different volumes iirc
I checked back and 12 chapters were scanlated, which I've read about 3 or 4 years ago. Apparently it was licensed in English too (probably more languages), but I haven't seen any of it online so far.

liductan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Aaah~ How good it is to be young.
Tom
You're not old enough to say that.
Let g say it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Exactly. Our generation are having children older and older lol
Back in the 70s..
The average age for marrying was like 21-23. Lol
Being older doesn't mean you'll be a better parent and younger parents aren't automatically bad parents.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Eating this fatty cuban roast pork sandwich is great...
But lowkey guilty. I'm suppose to be eating healthy. Normally I do...

But this sandwich taste great..lol

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Ah cause my routine has been a nightmare xD
Due to my leave, my boss is squeezing me as much as he can. I don't recall ever working this many extra hours in my current job. I'm often leaving my shift past 9PM now. After I moved a month ago, traffic to come back home also became shit tier. I used to take 15mins to be home, now I take from 40mins to 1h. And there was the trip in between, when I was basically fully away >< I wanna believe that in some weeks my job will be easier but I doubt ç.ç During most of my free time, I just lay in bed like a potato sack ç.ç I just had a relative not talking to me for a while after complaining I take forever to reply to things xD

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lies ç.ç c'mon, Cup A Boobs.
Doing some quick math here:

C + A = WHA?
Probably, B cup?

Ah cause my routine has been a nightmare xD
Due to my leave, my boss is squeezing me as much as he can. I don't recall ever working this many extra hours in my current job. I'm often leaving my shift past 9PM now. After I moved a month ago, traffic to come back home also became shit tier. I used to take 15mins to be home, now I take from 40mins to 1h. And there was the trip in between, when I was basically fully away >< I wanna believe that in some weeks my job will be easier but I doubt ç.ç During most of my free time, I just lay in bed like a potato sack ç.ç I just had a relative not talking to me for a while after complaining I take forever to reply to things xD
Ah man - those kind of traffic. When I was working at 2 different places, the longer job would take 45 to an hour on the way back.
Although for me - I had the option to take the scenic route, just had to watch out for deer and the lack of street light at most places during the night.
And the city route would always be backed the f up. :arro

So yeah, I feel you on that. :comfort

Status
Not open for further replies.