Discussion - Final Villian | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Final Villian

Who will be the final villian of the series?

• Supreme Diety

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • MoC (Mother of Chaos)

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Ludociel

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Evil Meliodas

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Nakaba creates a final villian out of nowhere

Votes: 19 48.7%
  • Demon King (for those who still believe that the DK

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

Estarossa173

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Don’t know if there’s a thread for this already, but I’ll make it anyway.

Who’s gonna be the FV of the series? With what happened to the DK, I HIGHLY doubt it will be him.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It can only be the Demon King or the Supreme Deity. Or maybe, maybe, the Mother of Chaos but I doubt it.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
DK or SD.Or they combine team.Btw DK should have been in the poll.

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
What "happened" to the DK should be considered in theory happened to the SD as well; since Emo-Meliodas can definitely trash her exactly like he did to his father. Aren't they equal?

GreedHunt

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Either SD or a new character. At first I thought it would be Evil Meliodas but that always seemed boring to me. DK or SD seemed like another good options but with Meliodas' magic they seem to be out of the picture, unless SD has some type of plan we don't know about (hell we barely know anything about her). Whoever it is, hopefully is not something as random as the master's introduction.

Lol at Hawk Mama being the final enemy. I guess it could be hilarious at the very least.

I don't see how Ludociel can become the final villain tbh.

Mael should habe been the one, but oh well.

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
By feats, it should go like this:
1- Evil Meliodas
2- DK / SD
3- Mother of Chaos
4- Ludoshel if and ONLY if he managed somehow to gather the 4 Graces (even though Meliodas can still Erase him from existence handily :cheez)

Bittersweettea

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
DK and SD together. I can't really see Hawk Mama as the FV and since Emo-Mel has already escaped from the Purgatory there's no way that AM-Mel would stay against the Sins for long. And it wouldn't make sense for Nakaba to create a character out of nowhere.

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Lmao at Mama Hawk being on the list but no DK. Both the DK and the SD have the same relevance in the story so why the racism towards the DK?

Jokes aside, both the DK and the SD could very well be the final villains. SD has a higher chance since she hasn't even been properly introduced and we don't know her objectives, whereabouts and personality. DK just seems bland to me for the final villain position.

10C Evil Meliodas could potentially be the best option if it's handled well.

Ludoshel and Mama Hawk is a complete NO and if someone else is introduced out of nowhere I wouldn't like it.

Estarossa173

Reaction score
Country
United States
Since I screwed up with adding the DK to the voting, it was supposed to say “DK (for those who still believe that the DK is still in the running for the position of final villian”

So there you go.

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
At this point I'm beginning to think that the final villain is going to be the Supreme Deity, given the lack of information we have about her and the fact that she has yet to be trashed by Meliodas or by anybody else.

Don't think a SD + DK team up is impossible either, everyone might turn against them.

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
Don’t know if there’s a thread for this already, but I’ll make it anyway.

Who’s gonna be the FV of the series? With what happened to the DK, I HIGHLY doubt it will be him.
Okay I have to ask, this is tough because I have a feelign the SD maybe saved for the Arthur sequel. So I really don't know.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
At this point I'm beginning to think that the final villain is going to be the Supreme Deity, given the lack of information we have about her and the fact that she has yet to be trashed by Meliodas or by anybody else.

Don't think a SD + DK team up is impossible either, everyone might turn against them.
I find it absurd that the two gods who feud is the central drive of the series conflict and seemingly fight for no good reason. Have teamed up on more then occlusion to smite enemies together. It really bothers me in fact

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
I honestly dunno at this point.

But I don't feel like the SD and the DK will be the FV but I could be wrong on that. We will see.

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
Maybe the Dragon God will be the finale villain? (if that's not another title for the MoC.)

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
How the fuck Mama Hawk has more votes than the DK? Am I missing something about her? If I recall correctly, she was put down by one of Derieri's punches. She's nothing special, yet for some reason she's being more voted than the DK. I fail to comprehend that. If someone could please enlighten me?

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
How the fuck Mama Hawk has more votes than the DK? Am I missing something about her? If I recall correctly, she was put down by one of Derieri's punches. She's nothing special, yet for some reason she's being more voted than the DK. I fail to comprehend that. If someone could please enlighten me?
She's declared to possess darkness of such power even the demmon clan feared her and such mastery over light the goddess clan respected her. She wasn't even at her true power when derieri hit her. The Dk losing a arm so easily to just Mel's emotion ruined his hype to a lot of people. It ruined mine as well/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
no one has voted for the DK..... thats sad.