Discussion - Official Baam Discussion Thread | Page 13 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Official Baam Discussion Thread

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I think the reason for Enryu and Phanta not killing Zahard is because it is not the proper way to fix the problem in the tower. Sure Zahard may be the big bad king, but if he dies, someone like him will probably take the lead and nothing about the Z administration will really change. Therefore they need someone who has garnered the goodwill of the people of the tower and actually be a good leader. Enryu and Phanta are more than strong enough to kill him, but because the people don't know them, the people might assume they are some sort of terrorists. So Baam is the only solution.
Enryu maybe. Phantaminum can just will whatever he wants to be the case. Like, he can just 'write' that the administration is changed and reality will be rewritten to make it so. With Zahard alive or with him dead, it matters not. It's essentially as if SIU wrote himself into the story with all of his powers as the author intact. The reason why he hasn't done so, I think, is because this (Baam's ascent) is his Exis Story.

Ripcord

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Enryu maybe. Phantaminum can just will whatever he wants to be the case. Like, he can just 'write' that the administration is changed and reality will be rewritten to make it so. With Zahard alive or with him dead, it matters not. It's essentially as if SIU wrote himself into the story with all of his powers as the author intact. The reason why he hasn't done so, I think, is because this (Baam's ascent) is his Exis Story.
We don’t know that Exis can do anything - what if they can do anything except write a story that will definitely make the creation of a new Exis?

You’re right that just eliminating Zahard May result in someone else blocking whatever path Phanta tried to create. It may be that Zahard has to be removed from within the “story.”

duerlin

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I think the battle between Lero-Ro and a FUG ranker during the workshop battle shows us the power level of average rankers fights. The maximum power level Baam can display probably reach the same power level Lero-Ro CASUALLY can display.

Baylord Yama

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Baam is probably just barely in a ranker league

Karaka for example could probably defeat kill him with using only 1%-5% of his powers, there's an extremely large gap between regulars and stronger rankers.

He can probably fight against some of the weakest rankers in the verse and win, but against high rankers? They fart in Baam's direction and he dies.

projectX

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
Karaka?Baam with ignition thorn fragment will whipe the floor with Karaka.LEt me remind you that Zahard said for Baam that was administrator level .And Administrators are above rankers like Karaka

Axis>Admninistrators>Irregulars>rankers>regulars

Enryu is the only exeption irregular to defeat Administrator but he is ranked 2nd in the tower near a fucking god like Phanta.

Last edited:

TheMoa

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Karaka?Baam with ignition thorn fragment will whipe the floor with Karaka.LEt me remind you that Zahard said for Baam that was administrator level .And Administrators are above rankers like Karaka

Enryu is the only exeption irregular to defeat Administrator but he is ranked 2nd in the tower near a fucking god like Phanta.
I don't know at what level Baam is, because SIU didn't square him off with a ranker yet... but in no way or form Baam is administrator level right know.
What was said is that Baam has the power of the administrator inside him and that he "can shake the world". But as far I understand, having the administrator power isn't the same as being at the administrator level. He still a baby, until he gets on this level (And I do believe that eventually baam will be stronger than Enryu) will take time.

At the administrator level, the story would be over right now, only family heads would pose a threat while he still is on the 45 floor(is it 45? can't remember it right)

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
there is a difference in resembling Admin power and being admin. Bam is going to be as powerful or more powerful than Enryu. Enryu is the most powerful being in the tower that we got. Phanta doesnt count really. There is no way Bam the main character of the shonen show will be weaker than the most powerful entity we can know of. BUT that is in future now he should be weaker than high rankers. I believe he is weaker than Karaka though not by a great margin.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Yeah, admin wise bam is not even a toddler yet. And even then, I doubt what we know is really indicative of how an irregular would perform against an administrator in combat. I wouldn't rule out urek or the family heads being able to take one.

Ripcord

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, admin wise bam is not even a toddler yet. And even then, I doubt what we know is really indicative of how an irregular would perform against an administrator in combat. I wouldn't rule out urek or the family heads being able to take one.
They might be able to - and it seems Urek has wondered about that himself. Probably because he wants to be ranked above Enryu :derp

I definitely agree that having some substance like an admin doesn’t mean Bam has the power behind it. A good analogy is when Bam fought Mule Love - he could fight a little like a Wonsula but his technique was unrefined and was not as powerful as Mule’s.

Baylord Yama

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Finland

Like people said above, Baam only has an administrator like power inside of him

And lol at that, that's like saying Rachel is > Jinsung, Evankhell and Kallavan just because he is irregular.

Sakashi

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Urek wants to get out of the tower but knowing him and his cocky personality, he won’t back down from a fight. Even if it is Enryu. Jahad, 10 families etc.

It’s just not in his nature to back down..

duerlin

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
"To yield the power of an administrator" is more like an ability. It still needs the fuel to use it at the same level of an administrator.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Baam's greatest asset is his sheer potential for improvement. The thing is, that potential takes time to grow, and a lot of training as is evident up until this point. We're at a point in the story where the power scaling is going to gradually become astronomically more broken (and that's not a bad thing. It just means that the gaps between characters gets huge), and the likes of Kallavan, who people like Yuri worry about are far beyond Baam's current output. I doubt Baam could top Yuri at the moment, and Kallavan is possibly mightier than Evankhell. Baam has zero chance of topping any of them right now.

GOOMOONRYONG

Reaction score
Country
United States
I know this thread is old but there is no way in hell Baam could defeat a high ranker commander now. He is still in the early stages of discovering his power so I think it would be pretty ridiculous if he could defeat a high ranker in actual battle. Yuri couldn't even beat Karaka and she is a High Ranker while he is only a ranker. Baam still has a long way to go before he can beat someone of Karaka's level.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Yuri couldn't even beat Karaka and she is a High Ranker while he is only a ranker.
Yuri beat the shit out of Karaka. She just wasn't able to permanently kill him because of his gimmick.

GOOMOONRYONG

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yuri beat the shit out of Karaka. She just wasn't able to permanently kill him because of his gimmick.
My point still stands, she wasn't able to fully beat him. You could argue that if she didn't have Kronos she wouldn't have hurt him so badly. That's part of her power so I don't see Karaka's power as a gimmick.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Nothing Yuri did made it seem like she was overwhelming Karaka. She kind of defeated Karaka by killing his bodies by unleashing one of her most powerful attack. He was able to bypass her by sacrificing his arm and attack Bam which Yuri didnt want to happen. That tells me that she isnt overwhelming more powerful than him.

Hussy1234

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Urek was also not able to kill karaka. Is that mean urek is not that powerful. Karaka has one ability which they didnt know at that time..And it was karaka.. Who is using all the powerful techniques which didnt scratch yuri at all.. Karaka was a bug infront of yuri.. And at that time yuri was holding back because of the other rgulars. And after Bam went to safe position yuris one attack destroyed karakas whole body. He just had to run off.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Come on, yuri easily and vastly overwhelmed karaka. Nothing karaka can possibly do as of now can even injure yuri. As in, karaka could be given all the time he needs to throw his most devastating blast at yuri and yuri would not even feel it. Karaka is alive solely because his spells prevent him from dying. But powerwise he is nowhere close yuri. Karaka has been lucky that he has fought yuri in scenarios where yuri can't go all out due to being in the train or having to protect the children.

GOOMOONRYONG

Reaction score
Country
United States
Never said Karaka was near Yuri but his hax ability let him survive. My point was that Baam is far below beating someone of Karaka's level when even Yuri couldn't beat him before. The fact that Yuri thinks he could be dangerous down the line proves how powerful he is and speaks to his potential. Don't forget that Karaka was also fighting Evan as well the first time etc etc. Still, Baam is far away from beating a ranker or high ranker one v one.