Discussion - NNT versus thread | Page 39 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion NNT versus thread

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
First off i was referring to the silence commandment, not truth, so you're wrong there.
Secondly, i prefaced my comment by saying "i know its not the same thing", so there is no "false equivalency", wrong again.
Thirdly, silence comprises %5 of the DK's power, how much does Zeldris' borrowed magic comprise? %10? %15? More? You dont know.
And finally, the fact that the DK's power has multiple aspects should make each singular aspect weaker, not stronger, when compared to a commandment which has all its power focused on one specific function.

Either way, whether the DK's magic is stronger or weaker than silence, Mel has always been a physical fighter, King has always been a magical one, i highly doubt Mel has surpassed King in magic. Feats are all well and good, but portrayal matters too, and you're blowing Mel overcoming the DK's magic out of proportion. Merlin was apparently still a threat despite the DK's magic, and Ludo's ark blade was also able to damage Zeldris too last chapter, Mel pinning him to the floor with darkness doesnt make his magic stat the best among mortals.
I hope that you are excluding his OG power because Meliodas is the only character in the verse that actually nerfed his own true magic power to the point of ignoring it.

Meliodas's magic ( excluding the OG ) is more Ridiculous, his Darkness destroyed an entire city by mistake and overwhelming the DK power itself.
Both range and AOE, he beat anyone with zero difficulty.

Zeldoris already proved that he was the only one who Merlin couldn't do anything against him when he destroyed her own spells trap.

Feat is feat.

Shadowlord123

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
bypassing DKs magic with his darkness which is magical attack when it's being used as offensive is a big feat for his magic. Do you have any feats in that caliber? no it doesn't matter because you realize that mael as you headcanon has been physical fighting when meliodas own magic iss literally a destroyer magic which he won't use in a fight. him having his magical stats lower than his physical stats doesn't change my argument, if by all means that just proves meliodas own physical strength is higher than his magic but yet his magic is so strong to bypass DKs magic that nullifies magic attacks and that proves even more that meliodas mafgic power wise is far superior than King.

not only that you have given me nothing that supports king would damage meliodas at all.
Except that I have given you proof. I already said how good King's versatility is and how Disaster will make the tiniest scratch into a mortal injury. You're the one that needs proof to say that attacks that can casually babyshake someone who has 200.000+ PL won't even scratch Mel. Need to remind you also that King casually broke the seal made from the DK's magic just by awakening into his Fully Grown Wings form (yeah, it's not the same as the nerfed version of The Ruler than Zel has but nonetheless it's still part of the DK's power).

So, let me see if I understood you right, you claim that Mel's magic is far above King's (200.000+) and that his strength is even above that. Do you think that awakened AM Mel is 500.000 or what?

his magic is useless when it cannot hurt meliodas having superior durability than his Attack potency.
Proof that awakened Mel's durability would allow him to tank without a scratch attacks that were fodderizing a 200.000+ Mael?

him bypassing DKs magic results to having more magical power feats than king's own, you just showed him being a physical fighter is because he doesn't want to use magic which is own in order to fight. Which makes sense in his character. So bypassing DKs magic with another magical attack would need an extreme ridiculous amount of magic to bypass the nullifcation itself which proves another reason why he has higher magic power than anyone else in the series except gods.
--- Double Post Merged, Yesterday at 11:19 PM --- can you prove that meliodas own feat vs The Ruler was inconsistent? the fact that meliodas after awakening's own feat is only that until he absorbed the commandments is literally not inconsistent.
I already proved that it was inconsistent. You're the one who is not proving anything. I will repeat it in your own vocabulary used here: him bypassing the DK's magic with a "magical attack" means that his magic stat is ridiculous and way above anyone in the series baring the Gods.

1- That's what you said. Mel's magic (not OG) should be far above 200.000 in your own opinion but Estarossa (60.000) was able to resist it better than Zeldris using the DK's power.
2- There's also no proof that what Mel used was even a magical attack to begin with. As I said in my earlier post, demons can use PoD even if they have no magic. This is proved when they can fly with wings made of darkness even though they have 0 magic (see Galan).
3- It contradicts the portrayal of Meliodas during the whole series, as someone who is a physical power-house and has little magic compared to strength (his last recorded magic stat was when he was 56.000 which was 3000, and now somehow has a magic stat way above 200.000? Yeah, makes no sense and it's stupid).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He can full counter them thanks to his Lostvayne who sole purpose is to create clones for more versatile use of FC in any direction possible lol.
That's nice, but awakened AM Mel doesn't have Lostvayne with himself and even if he had it, it would still be very hard to FC all the hundreds and thousands of attacks that come to him in every direction. Not to mention that each clone has 1/4 of his total PL, which means certain annihilation if King's attack touches them.

You realize that even without that, he can literally tank it for revenge counter to solo him in one powerful move one shot?
Or use his gravity like Darkness to crush him down or literally destroy him with his Darkness power who AOE shit on anything in his arsenal?
Fair enough with the Revenge Counter, but he still can dodge it. His AOE darkness, even though it's impressive, it failed to kill Fraudrin (whose PL is 30.000 and was far below him in that time).

Like I said, Meliodas's arsenal is too much and perfectly counter his arsenal.
Disaster is useless due to FC too and double edge since he will taste his own attack more than 2 times their Original power, meaning more terrible for him if it get rebounded lol, if he himself have a scratch on him.
Disaster is not totally useless since Mel will be far too busy trying to FC all the other shit King can launch at him. Disaster can definitely reach him if it's used in combination with other Chastiefol forms.

Without it, it doesn't matter either with Revenge Counter and Counter Vanish.
You have a point with Counter Vanish. I hadn't thought about it, since he used it only one time in the beginning of the series and never used it again (at this point, I don't even know if Nakaba remembers he has that ability, lol). Still, the way I see it, Counter Vanish uses the palm of his hand to disperse a magical attack, so it looks like it only serves for one magical attack coming at one direction and that won't be the case in this battle, so I highly doubt Counter Vanish will do much.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Except that I have given you proof. I already said how good King's versatility is and how Disaster will make the tiniest scratch into a mortal injury. You're the one that needs proof to say that attacks that can casually babyshake someone who has 200.000+ PL won't even scratch Mel. Need to remind you also that King casually broke the seal made from the DK's magic just by awakening into his Fully Grown Wings form (yeah, it's not the same as the nerfed version of The Ruler than Zel has but nonetheless it's still part of the DK's power).

So, let me see if I understood you right, you claim that Mel's magic is far above King's (200.000+) and that his strength is even above that. Do you think that awakened AM Mel is 500.000 or what?

Proof that awakened Mel's durability would allow him to tank without a scratch attacks that were fodderizing a 200.000+ Mael?

I already proved that it was inconsistent. You're the one who is not proving anything. I will repeat it in your own vocabulary used here: him bypassing the DK's magic with a "magical attack" means that his magic stat is ridiculous and way above anyone in the series baring the Gods.

1- That's what you said. Mel's magic (not OG) should be far above 200.000 in your own opinion but Estarossa (60.000) was able to resist it better than Zeldris using the DK's power.
2- There's also no proof that what Mel used was even a magical attack to begin with. As I said in my earlier post, demons can use PoD even if they have no magic. This is proved when they can fly with wings made of darkness even though they have 0 magic (see Galan).
3- It contradicts the portrayal of Meliodas during the whole series, as someone who is a physical power-house and has little magic compared to strength (his last recorded magic stat was when he was 56.000 which was 3000, and now somehow has a magic stat way above 200.000? Yeah, makes no sense and it's stupid).

That's nice, but awakened AM Mel doesn't have Lostvayne with himself and even if he had it, it would still be very hard to FC all the hundreds and thousands of attacks that come to him in every direction. Not to mention that each clone has 1/4 of his total PL, which means certain annihilation if King's attack touches them.

Fair enough with the Revenge Counter, but he still can dodge it. His AOE darkness, even though it's impressive, it failed to kill Fraudrin (whose PL is 30.000 and was far below him in that time).

Disaster is not totally useless since Mel will be far too busy trying to FC all the other shit King can launch at him. Disaster can definitely reach him if it's used in combination with other Chastiefol forms.

You have a point with Counter Vanish. I hadn't thought about it, since he used it only one time in the beginning of the series and never used it again (at this point, I don't even know if Nakaba remembers he has that ability, lol). Still, the way I see it, Counter Vanish uses the palm of his hand to disperse a magical attack, so it looks like it only serves for one magical attack coming at one direction and that won't be the case in this battle, so I highly doubt Counter Vanish will do much.
Hundreds attack? Lol what?

What is that new baseless wank?
Like I said, all king's attack are magic based attack, they will all get full countered without fail. Any of his Chastifol attacks are magic power disaster powered by it, FC will work just fine, add his Darkness in combo with his own attack full countered, he is dead lol.
You are downplaying FC on purpose, ignoring that it is the perfect hax tool for an all magic only fighter like King with zero physical strength attack.

Lol, show me how or someone dodging a revenge counter? Show me Fraudin tanking all that shit head on.
Meliodas was beyond 100K as showed by his perfect mark in the Merlin flashback.

Show me King with his glass canon durability tanking an attack like that level? Which literally erased an entire city out of the map.
The wank is obvious now lol.

Disaster is useless because one FC will literally fuck him over more than the Original power attended, fact that you want to ignore or don't see on purpose.
Mel can regenerate, he can't.

Counter vanish is literally FC but vanish the magic attack, every magic attack will vanish and the rest FCed.
He is finished in the long run since one FC is enough to kill him or KO him either his glass canon durability that you obviously ignored on purpose.

Last edited:

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada

Having more versatility=/=more raw power over the durability.

Him being versatility doesnt stop meliodas from stomping him.
It's an easy scaling luck who uses gold shining and is at 201k PL and DKs magic completely tanked that without any difficulty and meliodas on the other hand bypassed it by just flexing his darkness. That tells you the scaling. King broke the seal of the commandment of silence WHICH IS NOT in the same caliber as DKs own magic power. You do realize commandments are not DKs magic but they're only created by his own raw power right?
DKs magic that zeldris uses is The Ruler except it is not the samethe legit version which literally debunks your argument. If a curse turns into sealing they dont hace the same potency of defense as the DKs magic. Also Mael SEALED Kings magic whereas Zeldris can neutral magic attacks and spells itself which is completely different than sealing.
Do i think meliodas is 500k?? Not really but is he far above the magic power that zeldris borrows and casually tank ludos attack without any scratches on him? Yes.

Fodderizing mael who is not composed of the fight is a vague comparison when I literally showed feats of meliodas clearly bypassing the same magic that tanked ludos attack without difficulty. Maels power level is vague since it didnt hint what e

xact numbers it was. Despite that zeldris tanked ludos attack, went around the Camelot space to nullify merlins magic which stomped the masters.

How is it not consistent??? The fact that zeldris in chapter 289 literally acknowledge the fact meliodas is too fucking strong and despite seeing The One he literally doesnt get fazed by his magic power. So the fact that same statement that zeldris literally acknowledge debunks your proof. I mean what proof?? You're showing nothing of the feat being inconsistent at all.

If theres no proof why would zeldris quote "even with DKs magic I cant move an inch" are you implying zeldris cannot gauge whether hes attack by physical or magical?? Cuz if that's the case then you're simply downplaying what he said. Since we dont know if its magical attack why would he quote that when hes familiar what darkness can do offensively???

Also you do realize when they state they had 0 magic was when they awakened just there right? The time they used darkness after they awakened was after galland beat the sins and you do realize that goddess seal wears of overtime and their magic powers regain as the seal loosens. So no after that scene you cannot prove their magic is still 0 after they first time flew using darkness after galland fought the sins.
Portrayal?? Portrayal of what?? The fact you're basing your headcanon on the weaker version of meliodas and justify that as your claim to downplay his magic power which I already debunk why its magic attack. You also need to realize meliodas own growth from the series itself is not linear so the fact you'reusing linear scalingto justify that it's impossible is literally moot.
As for your estarossa rebuttal why does that matter when meliodas only came there to become the DK and the fact that he wants zeldris own borrowed power and thought it would cure the curse clearly debunks your own point.
This panel shows darkness being used offensivebeing called as magical attack and this is no different than meliodas using darkness as offense to subdue zeldris.

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Besides the Gods, name me a duo who can eliminate:

Prime Meliodas & Prime Elizabeth in battle when bloodthirsty

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia

Escanor+Merlin(depending on the time of day)
King+Ban
TOD+Zeldris
Ludo+Mael (depending on the time of day)

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Escanor+Merlin(depending on the time of day)
King+Ban
TOD+Zeldris
Ludo+Mael (depending on the time of day)
Lmao nope, the downplay is real.

Elizabeth is useless, no one since Meliodas is revealed to be God level with his OG hakai power who erase you on command lmao.

If he doesn't use it, then the Original Demon alone.

Emo Mel is another story since by feat in both physical, durability and magical, he is the strongest Mel in existence currently.

So consider him as Prime Mel now lol, incredible ( I know ) but it is the new reality of Meliodas's strength by pure feat alone, display and that is a golden rule of any battle scenario.
Taking the version of the character who has the greatest display and feat and it happens to be Emo Mel currently lmao.

Emo Mel beat on the Original Demon without the OG power with mid difficulty judging by his clash on the fucking DK himself.

So yeah, Mel need his current emotions ( aka Emo Mel ) to become physically far more powerful than ever as Ban suggested to become truly Unstoppable.

Nakaba always amazes me for making Meliodas even more Ridiculous somehow lol.

Last edited:

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain

I'm going to take into account awakened AM Mel (without OG magic) and Elizabeth as a Goddess:

- TOD might be able to solo. If not TOD+Zeldris definitely win.
- Mael (Near Noon to Noon)+Ludoshel (OG Body) might be able to do it.
- King (Fully Grown Wings)+Ban (Post-Purgatory).

And that's it probably. TOD seems to be considerably stronger than them to the point he could probably solo and if he couldn't you can put him with any decent strong character that is around or above 200.000 to guarantee the victory.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
I'm going to take into account awakened Mel (without OG magic) and Elizabeth as a Goddess:

- TOD might be able to solo. If not TOD+Zeldris definitely win.
- Mael (Near Noon to Noon)+Ludoshel (OG Body) might be able to do it.
- King (Fully Grown Wings)+Ban (Post-Purgatory).

And probably that's it. TOD seems to be considerably stronger than them to the point he could probably solo and if he couldn't you can put him with any decent strong character that is around or above 200.000.
Once again with the downplay of Mel lol.

Beside the Sinner which is indeed true.

Both Mael and Ludo wouldn't do shit to awakened AM Mel who trashed the DK power + made him already run away.

Lol at that obviously downplay.

King get trashed by FC and Ban burned again by the same move that give his scar, making Meliodas, the only being to actually kill him if he truly want it.

If it is Current Emo Mel who join his body ( only awaken Mel ), he stomp without the use of his OG power lol.

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Once again with the downplay of Mel lol.

Beside the Sinner which is indeed true.

Both Mael and Ludo wouldn't do shit to awakened AM Mel who trashed the DK power + made him already run away.

Lol at that obviously downplay.

King get trashed by FC and Ban burned again by the same move that give his scar, making Meliodas, the only being to actually kill him if he truly want it.

If it is Current Emo Mel who join his body ( only awaken Mel ), he stomp without the use of his OG power lol.
Nah, I think Mael at Noon is definitely equal or stronger than awakened AM Mel without the use of his OG Magic. Hellblaze won't be able to scratch Ban now thanks to his improved immortality in the purgatory (in fact, he didn't get any scar after fighting with the DK for more than 60 years). We already discussed why I think Mel won't be able to FC all the shit King can launch at him and I don't want to get into that again. I find it funny that you always accuse everyone of downplaying Mel. Maybe you should think if you're the one who is overestimating him.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Nah, I think Mael at Noon is definitely equal or stronger than awakened AM Mel without the use of his OG Magic. Hellblaze won't be able to scratch Ban now thanks to his improved immortality in the purgatory (in fact, he didn't get any scar after fighting with the DK for more than 60 years). We already discussed why I think Mel won't be able to FC all the shit King can launch at him and I don't want to get into that again. I find it funny that you always accuse everyone of downplaying Mel. Maybe you should think if you're the one who is overestimating him.
Nope, the manga indicates otherwise as well as his feat beside his OG power.

Lmao, what? Ban literally stated otherwise by realizing how monstrous Meliodas truly was. Improved immortality? Since when lmao, you can't improve immortality lmao.
Nice downplay once again. Meliodas is literally the only person who could kill and harm his immortal body, stated and showed twice already.

He can FC, FC is literally the perfect Counter for someone like King.
I didn't overestimate him judging by the character that you dares place him against lmao.

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Nope, the manga indicates otherwise as well as his feat beside his OG power.
Mel (not OG Magic) and Mael are very comparable to each other as stated by Gowther himself. Even in the flashback they clash at each other, making a Ying-Yang symbol, showing that they are evenly matched. You all of a sudden saying that awakened AM Mel shits on Mael at Noon makes no sense and there's nothing that supports that.

Lmao, what? Ban literally stated otherwise by realizing how monstrous Meliodas truly was. Improved immortality? Since when lmao, you can't improve immortality lmao.
Nice downplay once again. Meliodas is literally the only person who could kill and harm his immortal body, stated and showed twice already.
When I said that his immortality improved I meant that his body is way more durable than what it was before because he was able to adapt to the wild environments of Purgatory.

https://www.mangareader.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/243/11

There's no concrete evidence that AM Mel would be able to kill him with Hellblaze as you're stating unless he was using his OG magic. If Ban catches Mel and sucks his strength (which was enough to make a god like the DK kneel) is not going to be good for him.

He can FC, FC is literally the perfect Counter for someone like King.
I didn't overestimate him judging by the character that you dares place him against lmao.
I already know that FC is the perfect tool for magic attacks, but it's not perfect or invincible as you're trying to make it sound in your headcanon. That tool can be bypassed and it has been shown numerous times already in the series.

Your wank is getting ridiculous and out of hand. First you say that awakened AM Mel (not OG magic) shits on Mael at Noon and then you say that Mel (not OG magic in case you wanna get into that) is literally the only person in the series who can kill Ban, even including the Gods as you meant it literally.

Kay3795

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria

Ban still has his metals of honour (scars) & he specifically detailed how non of the reagents & conditions of purgatory left a scratch on his immortal body... meaning whatever Meliodas did was unique.

Right now, the only thing that can kill Ban is a very very very powerful soul based attack because even his soul has undergone significant metamorphosis in purgatory. Either that or whatever it was that Meliodas did to him.

He can regen to perfect shape & perfect skin after being reduced to ash in purgatory (without's Death's rejection, not even Deadpool can do it like Ban)... so truly what Meliodas did to Ban wasn't normal at all.

Tbh, up to this point we still don't have a clue what Meliodas' true strength is because he has been sandbagging all this while. It's like if a random, worn-out amateur heavy weight boxer steps into the ring with Anthony Joshua & we see a somewhat even fight. We can conclude that Anthony was sandbagging.

Against Gilthunder, HKs, Demon Hendrickson, 10C, Mael, DK & SD Meliodas was sandbagging through & through. No matter how close those fights were or how much Meliodas got destroyed during those battles, it was still a massive flop because we know Meliodas was sandbagging.

lindananahayashida

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh

Mael + Rue => Extreme-Diff
OGD + Zeldris => Mid/Low-Diff
King + Merlin => High-Diff

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Mel (not OG Magic) and Mael are very comparable to each other as stated by Gowther himself. Even in the flashback they clash at each other, making a Ying-Yang symbol, showing that they are evenly matched. You all of a sudden saying that awakened AM Mel shits on Mael at Noon makes no sense and there's nothing that supports that.

When I said that his immortality improved I meant that his body is way more durable than what it was before because he was able to adapt to the wild environments of Purgatory.

https://www.mangareader.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/243/11

There's no concrete evidence that AM Mel would be able to kill him with Hellblaze as you're stating unless he was using his OG magic. If Ban catches Mel and sucks his strength (which was enough to make a god like the DK kneel) is not going to be good for him.

I already know that FC is the perfect tool for magic attacks, but it's not perfect or invincible as you're trying to make it sound in your headcanon. That tool can be bypassed and it has been shown numerous times already in the series.

Your wank is getting ridiculous and out of hand. First you say that awakened AM Mel (not OG magic) shits on Mael at Noon and then you say that Mel (not OG magic in case you wanna get into that) is literally the only person in the series who can kill Ban, even including the Gods as you meant it literally.
And then he did run away, fact that you are literally ignoring on purpose.
>Nothing which supports that lol.

His body isn't more durable lmao, his rate of regeneration and tolerance of pain becomes better that is all.
Ban literally said that only Meliodas can literally bypasses his regeneration for good via his Hellblaze by showing his battle scar. By indicating his Ridiculous over the top power but nope, gotta downplay Mel because you doesn't feel like it right?

The downplay is more obvious lmao.

He wouldn't suck any relevant strength from AM Mel and he did take the advantage of the Ruler by doing it via giving infinite life to him, it was inverted into infinite strength robbed from him.
Basically the perfect counter for his Ruler and Ban having infinite life.
In normal way, he wouldn't rob any shit which will be enough at all.
AM Mel will crush him on the ground with his darkness and kill him for good in the same way that he gave him that scar.

Like I said, FC is the perfect tool against someone fully centered on magic attack like King. Yes, it is perfect against someone like King who has no way to overturn it, he will literally taste his own move more than 2 times their Original right into his face.
Thing that you obviously can't comprehend due to your obvious need to downplay Mel's signature as much as possible. Even tho FC is literally perfect against an all magic centered foe but nope, gotta ignores his obvious hax.

Yeah, he could shit on Mael with the same power that he showed on trashing the DK power and that made him run away.

Obviously the Gods could kill Ban if they wanted by I stated Meliodas because he was mainly the only character at being highlighted twice by the manga to be the only one who could literally scar his immortal body, and then killing it. Only him in the entire manga and Ban literally highlighted again in Purgatory after his upgrade by stated that it becomes even more obvious than before for him now.

That Mel has the power to end his immortality if he truly wanted.

Last edited:

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
And then he did run away, fact that you are literally ignoring on purpose.
>Nothing which supports that lol.
>Ignores Gowther's statement of Mel and Mael being comparable to each other.
>Ignores how they clashed, creating a ying-yang symbol indicating once more that their powers were comparable.
>Sees an off-panel statement that Mael somehow retreated.

Conclusion: Mel stomps Mael at noon. Yeah, seems perfectly logical :facepalm

His body isn't more durable lmao, his rate of regeneration and tolerance of pain becomes better that is all.
Ban literally said that only Meliodas can literally bypasses his regeneration for good via his Hellblaze by showing his battle scar. By indicating his Ridiculous over the top power but nope, gotta downplay Mel because you doesn't feel like it right?
Stop. Yes, an Unsealed Mel was able to scar a pre-purgatory Ban, doesn't mean that he's the only character on the series capable of doing that, since there are other Hellblaze users better than Mel (like Monspeet, who is considered a master in that art and has shown more versatility and impressive feats with it). Just because no other demon used Hellblaze on Ban doesn't mean that Mel is the only one who could scar him. Ban was talking about him before going to purgatory. As I said, there's no indication that Mel could kill him with that, specially when his body adapted to tank the purgatory flames like nothing.

He wouldn't suck any relevant strength from AM Mel and he did take the advantage of the Ruler by doing it via giving infinite life to him, it was inverted into infinite strength robbed from him.
Basically the perfect counter for his Ruler and Ban having infinite life.
In normal way, he wouldn't rob any shit which will be enough at all.
AM Mel will crush him on the ground with his darkness and kill him for good in the same way that he gave him that scar.
https://www.mangareader.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/283/17

This clearly reinforces the statement I made. Ban gave the DK strength and thanks to Inversion he ended up stoling his strength (enough strength to make him kneel). The infinite life you're saying comes from chapter 284:

https://www.mangareader.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/284/4

Which doesn't disprove my point at all since I've already showed Ban giving strength to him in chapter 283 and making him kneel by the effects of Inversion.

Like I said, FC is the perfect tool against someone fully centered on magic attack like King. Yes, it is perfect against someone like King who has no way to overturn it, he will literally taste his own move more than 2 times their Original right into his face.
Thing that you obviously can't comprehend due to your obvious need to downplay Mel's signature as much as possible. Even tho FC is literally perfect against an all magic centered foe but nope, gotta ignores his obvious hax.
You still can't comprehend my point. Yes, FC is a good tool when it comes to magical attacks but that doesn't mean it can't get bypassed. There are ways to counterattack it:

https://www.mangareader.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/80/20
https://www.mangareader.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/172/6
https://www.mangareader.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/185/15

In this case, I'm using both versions of FC being bypassed as an example because in both of them the user still has to react to the attacks. If the user can't react to the attack in time he can't FC it. Not to mention that there are tricks from which you can prevent your magic attacks from getting FC. Awakened AM Mel (the version who doesn't have Lostvayne with him) will have a hard time to say the least in FC all the Increase blades that go to him and all the other shit that King can launch at him + Disaster.

Yeah, he could shit on Mael with the same power that he showed on trashing the DK power and that made him run away.
You mean the same power that he was already resisting better than Zeldris with the DK's magic while being nerfed as a demon? That doesn't make any sense. Mael>>>>>>>>>>Estarossa.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
>Ignores Gowther's statement of Mel and Mael being comparable to each other.
>Ignores how they clashed, creating a ying-yang symbol indicating once more that their powers were comparable.
>Sees an off-panel statement that Mael somehow retreated.

Conclusion: Mel stomps Mael at noon. Yeah, seems perfectly logical :facepalm

Stop. Yes, an Unsealed Mel was able to scar a pre-purgatory Ban, doesn't mean that he's the only character on the series capable of doing that, since there are other Hellblaze users better than Mel (like Monspeet, who is considered a master in that art and has shown more versatility and impressive feats with it). Just because no other demon used Hellblaze on Ban doesn't mean that Mel is the only one who could scar him. Ban was talking about him before going to purgatory. As I said, there's no indication that Mel could kill him with that, specially when his body adapted to tank the purgatory flames like nothing.

https://www.mangareader.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/283/17

This clearly reinforces the statement I made. Ban gave the DK strength and thanks to Inversion he ended up stoling his strength (enough strength to make him kneel). The infinite life you're saying comes from chapter 284:

https://www.mangareader.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/284/4

Which doesn't disprove my point at all since I've already showed Ban giving strength to him in chapter 283 and making him kneel by the effects of Inversion.

You still can't comprehend my point. Yes, FC is a good tool when it comes to magical attacks but that doesn't mean it can't get bypassed. There are ways to counterattack it:

https://www.mangareader.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/80/20
https://www.mangareader.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/172/6
https://www.mangareader.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/185/15

In this case, I'm using both versions of FC being bypassed as an example because in both of them the user still has to react to the attacks. If the user can't react to the attack in time he can't FC it. Not to mention that there are tricks from which you can prevent your magic attacks from getting FC. Awakened AM Mel (the version who doesn't have Lostvayne with him) will have a hard time to say the least in FC all the Increase blades that go to him and all the other shit that King can launch at him + Disaster.

You mean the same power that he was already resisting better than Zeldris with the DK's magic while being nerfed as a demon? That doesn't make any sense. Mael>>>>>>>>>>Estarossa.
Feat is higher than statements lol.
>ignoring that at the end, he run away.

It was clearly said by a character who was there and assisted at everything from start to finish.

Nice denial once again lol.

Lmao, and another move of your ignorance, Ban literally stated that the flames of Purgatory didn't leave a scratch on him whereas Mel's power did, clearly stating and comparing the two and admitting the obvious that you adamantly ignores lmao.

Yes, Ban literally said it that only Mel can do it and it actually happened.
Damn, the denial and downplay is more atrocious as it goes on.

Dude, you realize that The Ruler was active st that moment too?

Lmao, it will be easy as all those increase will come back on him with much power.
Show me how King will be able to bypass an hax that is specifically good at countering his arsenal.
What tricks? Like Mel is an idiot to let that happen lmao.

Like I said, a single FC is enough to destroy him completely with his glass canon durability + his own offense increased with far more power than original.

Yeah, the same power that crush him easily on the ground as Mel pay him more attention lol.
It doesn't matter since that move had the best feat on the manga bar the OG magic.

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Feat is higher than statements lol.
>ignoring that at the end, he run away.

It was clearly said by a character who was there and assisted at everything from start to finish.

Nice denial once again lol.

Lmao, and another move of your ignorance, Ban literally stated that the flames of Purgatory didn't leave a scratch on him whereas Mel's power did, clearly stating and comparing the two and admitting the obvious that you adamantly ignores lmao.

Yes, Ban literally said it that only Mel can do it and it actually happened.
Damn, the denial and downplay is more atrocious as it goes on.

Dude, you realize that The Ruler was active st that moment too?

Lmao, it will be easy as all those increase will come back on him with much power.
Show me how King will be able to bypass an hax that is specifically good at countering his arsenal.
What tricks? Like Mel is an idiot to let that happen lmao.

Like I said, a single FC is enough to destroy him completely with his glass canon durability + his own offense increased with far more power than original.

Yeah, the same power that crush him easily on the ground as Mel pay him more attention lol.
It doesn't matter since that move had the best feat on the manga bar the OG magic.
You know what? Believe what you want. I don't have the time, the energy and the motivation to discuss something with a guy who thinks he's always right and is rude asf towards different opinions. Have a nice day.

PD: Btw, don't bother in trying to write anything more.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Does Sobreno still say Meliodas bypassed the Ruler without giving any concrete evidence?

Last edited: