Discussion - Bounties: How are they Attributed? | Page 8 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Bounties: How are they Attributed?

zetsu banned

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
EDIT::: Just realized that the other two 'weakling trio' have gotten HUGE ups in the last two arcs. Out of Ussop, Nami, and Chopper, one got extraordinary CoO, one stole a yonkou's big gun, and Chopper...? He's the epitome of a beast pirate. He has to have more presence than what he's had for hundreds of chapters.

The last time the entire crew get a bounty upgrade at once was Dressrosa, and that was just the climax of their establishing story in the New World. Wano seems to be their coming of age story in the New World, and the crew is finally reunited (well, in the same territory so far anyways). And given Oda's hype that Wano will dwarf Marineford, the fallout from this event is probably going to be cra-mazing and skyrocket the crew's bounties. Let's look:

Luffy - almost certainly will participate in the downfall of Kaidou (and BM, depending on what happens)
Zoro - contender for greatest swordsman in the world who will almost certainly clash with Wano's top swordsmen
Nami - a cat burglar becoming a ninja who stole one of a yonkou's top weapons
Ussop - doesn't need upgrade unless he has a significant performance; lmfao his poster already calls him 'god'
Sanji - i do see his going up; wano has had a BIG emphasis on food, starvation, toxic ingredients, etc. so far
Chopper - i foresee the greatest increase by far; this is an arc of zoan monsters, and chopper is the group's zoan monster
Robin - with chopper, i see the greatest increase here; she's integral to the plot to take down wano's shogun
Franky - with all the seastone lore being dropped left and right, we all expect him to upgrade to seastone engineer
Brook - soul king did work at WCI; I fully expect him to do similar work in Wano but it doesn't seem like it so far
Jinbei - idc about bounty, guy just better be alive; aside: i've been calling it for several years now: we're getting peg leg jinbei

Slight problem with WG reporting on this: I'm not sure if Absalom was just working as photographer or also spy, but it'd be interesting if there was a delay in bounty reporting because there is no longer an Absalom to give the scoop to Morgans and by proxy the WG. Wonder if Stussy and or other CP0 members will show up. It seems negligent of the WG if they don't.

Last edited:

nik87

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I expected some bounty amount predictions when I saw the thread title. :neutral
Would be fun if Chopper gets 150 Belly bounty after Wano but its time that tanuki gets a proper bounty.

hokageji

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think Chopper will have a big role to play in this arc for multiple reasons.

1. He is unique to the story since he's both an animal and a human
2. He has something called rumble ball, which allows zoan transformations

Now imagine if Kaido knows about rumble ball. He has an army of zoans. If these guys can transform, it can create a whole new level of fighting techniques.
Furthermore, i think the final form with 3 rumble balls is a forced "awakened mode". I know we dont like quoting a theory on a theory, but nevertheless, the final form is terrifyingly useful if it can be controlled, which is where Otoki's ability can be useful. Mixing both can lead to a deadly combination.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm excited to see the crew (maybe besides Luffy)'s bounties grow and for Chopper to finally get the recognition he deserves. Bepo too.

I think it'll just depend on how the news of the aftermath is reported to the rest of the world. Wano is pretty isolated and I don't see any WG or Marine officials reaching there to witness or report anything. Noone besides Big Mom(who is pretty much guaranteed to show up here or just miss the crew when they leave). It might a case of despite Kaido's defeat, nothing changes because it wasn't witnessed by the public, like with Moriah's defeat.

All my questioning aside( because I can't think straight right now), the allies bounties will likely be going up too. Just like in Dressrosa but it'd probably be like 100m instead of 50m.

Slight problem with WG reporting on this: I'm not sure if Absalom was just working as photographer or also spy, but it'd be interesting if there was a delay in bounty reporting because there is no longer an Absalom to give the scoop to Morgans and by proxy the WG. Wonder if Stussy and or other CP0 members will show up. It seems negligent of the WG if they don't.
Absalom was working freelance and Attach (who took the photos from Enies Lobby) works for Morgans at WEJ and as far as we know he's still at the Reverie. There are very likely other reporters/photographers; the world is a big place after all.

It's just...Wano doesn't seem like a place just anyone can reach or come and go. Especially with Kaido/Orochi ruling.

Grandmaster Woro

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
luffy is going to get at least 2 billion,
zoro is going for the 1 billion

TitaniumOxide

Reaction score
Country
United States
Man I'd love to see Chopper shine. And honestly, I also thought Franky would be able to learn some new wano craftsman skills and start creating some awesome seastone gear. Give a dial to Usopp and then throw some seastones...wait this dude already shot seastone cuffs before I think so maybe he already got some. Okay put that shit in the climatact and watch Nami makes it rain seawater. That'd be a damn homefield advantage if it only rains on the enemy. Or incorporate seastones into Sanji's raid suit...he wouldn't need armament Haki...he would only need to master CoO.

afromarco005

Reaction score
Country
France
I also think that chopper will get a massive bounty increase.
My prediction:
  • Zoro 850 000 000 he will slay
  • Sanji 520 000 000 (hopefully)
  • Franky 99 999 000 to continue the under 100 M joke
  • Usopp 500 000 000 it's about time Usopp became a real threat to the ennemy
  • Nami 160 000 000 for Zeus and her massive destruction capabilities
  • Robin 150 000 000 for her intl gathering/spy ability
  • Brooke 200 000 000 He is a man amongst men
  • Jimbe 500 000 000 if he survived BM
  • Carrot 20 000 000
  • Chopper 300. Tripling his bounty, the most massive increase outside of Luffy

TitaniumOxide

Reaction score
Country
United States
LMFAO I can see Oda boosting Chopper's bounty to 500 hahahaha. I can most definitely see Usopp getting that bounty. I mean they did not inteoduce his newfound CoO powers in Dressrosa for no reason. He will only get better and with getting better he will defeat stronger opponents solidifying his purpose in Wano and then get a higher bounty. Although this is only possible if he news get to the outside world. I wonder if there will be an incident like back during the Marineford War where someone like buggy gets a webcam and broadcast it all around the world. Because would the government report it even if they knew? They'd take the glory for taking down Kaido and write everything else out. You wouldn't want the world to know how much more powerful the strawhats are becoming, like the Thriller Bark incident.

nik87

Banned
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
It depends how many times more the bounties of Strawhats will increase. My guess is 1 or 2 times more.

There is the current big battle of Wano incoming and their bounties could get a huge increase but since the country is closed off it's also possible that no increase happens at all. It is possible that both Kaido and BM will be dealt with during this arc. That only leaves the clash with Blackbeard as another event for possible bounty increase as I just can't see a clash with Shanks.

In the final clash with WG, I guess no bounty increase will happen since WG will be overthrown and Marines might be restructured under command of good guys like Coby, Smoker, Aokiji and Garp, if they all survive till the end that is.

I can see Luffy increasing to around 2 Billion, anything above it would be unjustified.
If Oda wants to hype Zoro up as future WSS it could go to around 1 Billion.
I can see Sanji landing a bounty around 800million.
Jinbe wouldn't be far behind and I would guess 750 million.
Cyborg Franky could end up north of 600 million.
Nico Robin's worth may increase a lot once they gather the poneglyphs and her bounty goes to 500 million.
God Usopp may land a bounty just under 500 million.
Talking reindeer I can see around 450 million.
Nami might end up just under 400 million.
Brook would be around 350 million, I guess.
Carrot could have around 200 million if she ends up being one of the SHs and amount is lowest due to joining quite late and not having a bounty prior to being member of SH pirates.

I dont think that any Strawhat Pirates member will end up with bounty lower than 200 million. This is a guess for their final bounty, if it will increase only once then I guess it will be these numbers as next values.

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Luffy: 1.8 billion. His bounty would be back to slow increases.

Jinbe: 600-700 millions. He's a match for one of the commanders, but he wouldn't get a bounty that high at first.

Zoro and Sanji: 450-550 millions. I don't think they are a match for the commanders yet, which is why this arc included strong warriors like Inuarashi to fill the gap.

Usopp: 1 billion. Just because.

The rest would get an even 100 millions increase.

Last edited:

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I kinda see a switch between Chopper and Usopp happening. Chopper going to 500 mil, but Usopp gets reduced to 5 mil or something like this.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
Luffy: 1.8 billion. HIs bounty would be back to slow increases.

Jinbe: 600-700 millions. He's a match for one of the commanders, but he wouldn't get a bounty that high at first.

Zoro and Sanji: 450-550 millions. I don't think they are a match for the commanders yet, which is why this arc included strong warriors like Inuarashi to fill the gap.

Usopp: 1 billion. Just because.

The rest would get an even 100 millions increase.
Luffy's bounty would slow AFTER at true defeat of a Yonko? Nah lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Luffy 2B
Zoro 800,000,000
Sanji 630,000,000
Jinbei 500,000,000
Every one else (even Chooper) 100 Mil - 200 Mil increases across the board

TitaniumOxide

Reaction score
Country
United States
You guys it is a running gag that Chopper's bounty is low. At most I'd peg it at 500 but they read "50" like it didn't change because someone's thumb was on the 0 like when they rerevealed Luffy's over 1 bil bounty. It's gonna be hilarious. I can see God usopp going to 1billion lmfao. Highest besides Luffy for Usopp. Now that would be hilarious af.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
You guys it is a running gag that Chopper's bounty is low. At most I'd peg it at 500 but they read "50" like it didn't change because someone's thumb was on the 0 like when they rerevealed Luffy's over 1 bil bounty. It's gonna be hilarious. I can see God usopp going to 1billion lmfao. Highest besides Luffy for Usopp. Now that would be hilarious af.
Eventually the gag has to end and Chopper being taken seriously. Eventually, lol.

TitaniumOxide

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wouldn't it be funny if Chopper has 2 bounty posters then? The reason why it is so low is cuz they do not recognize him, he reverts back into his tanuki form lol and hides as the "pet." He might get a upgrade to 500 beli for the tanuki form and some marines be like omfg the Strawhats have a new zoan giant on their crew! And thus that form gets a nice 200 million beli bounty. Only crew member with 2 posters simultaneously. That would be awesome.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Here I see for those who all will participate in it on their bounties, but more so for those pirated or leaning on it:

STRAWHAT PIRATES:

Straw Hat Monkey D. Luffy - 5,500,000,000 Billion Beri (He be taking out probably a Calamity and then Kaido himself as well causing mayhem in Wano, his bounty would increase like this, but then again Idk what's Kaido's bounty, so his bounty would rise to be above or equal to Kaido's bounty, so might make a change to this and maybe to the other bounties when we get a reveal on Kaido's bounty).

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji and Roronoa "Pirate Hunter" Zoro - 2,500,000,000 Billion Beri Each (Knowing Oda and how he likes keeping a rivalry between them as he already showcase it many times. Plus with their potential opponents in Wano (King, Queen, Jack, or Orochi), it would make sense why they both get huge increasion respectively. Plus I can truly see Oda making them tie with their bounties to help stir their rivalry more and probably the communities as well XD).

Tony Tony "Monster Raccoon/Tanuki" Chopper (Nod to you, Zetsu for your title) - 1,000,000,000 Billion Beri (Yep, from 100 to 1,000,000,000 in a instant lol. I can feel that with Chopper, he would be 'Usopp or Buggy' on how he get his bounty and reputation, but more legit since he probably play a role like Zetsu said and it being a theme Zoan DF User arc with Kaido's crew. Can see him helping out as a doctor and also fighter too with perhaps higher-ups in this. Maybe even against Jack (I am kidding....Or am I XD?!)! Regardless if it does happen, we can see the Government finally take Chopper seriously since they are coming to Wano early on and see his power instead of looking him as just a pet/mascot to the Strawhats. However, I feel they would confuse him as a "Raccoon" in his new title than Reindeer since that a running gag on him too or even mistake him for a Tanuki as well XD).

Knight of the Sea, Jimbei - 896,000,000 Million Beri (I feel it be more affiliation than doing 'heavy' stuff in Wano as I envision him coming late to the party compare to the others are doing, but if Big Mom will be there, he could handle one of the Sweet Commanders and maybe other higher-ups to get his increasion more).

God "SogeKing" Usopp - 500,000,000 Million Beri (All Hail God Usopp/SogeKing! He be the one to bring Kaido to his knees and everyone else XD! Lol, but seriously I do see Usopp shining and be somewhat legit of his power and strength especially now he has Haki, but do see half of it could be part of his 'hype' as God Usopp when he does thing inadvertically into helping others and maybe even defeating his opponents, so could see it rising by combination of the two).

Iron Man Franky - 444,000,000 Million Beri (Congratz on Franky finally reaching over 100 million mark, but sadly I feel they will do him dirty by having him still under God Usopp and still not using his real appearance and still his Franky Shogun which make sense due to the theme in Wano and "Shogun" lol. I can see him going in and fighting with higher-ups left and right as seeing how he didn't like the treatment of the Tottas and factories, pretty sure Franky would be angry again on the people of Wano treatment on 'lesser class' and factories being another part of cause for them. I can see him going to destroy all the factories (With help of course) and face higher-ups in the process with one of them being "Iron Boy" Scotch, the one who faced Drake X. Lol, Iron Man vs Iron Boy, who would going to win (Franky obviously).

Nico "Demon Child" Robin - 350,000,000 Million Beri (Robin will probably get a moment to shine in this arc since she be trying to attend Orochi's inner circle and probably to Kaido's higher-up group as well. She is bound to get into a fight with others and especially uncovering Road Poneglyph in that wake with the others as she is the only one to decipher them. So yeah, hope to see she gets a serious fight with her since it been a long time since we got one with her).

Soul King Brook - 330,000,000 Million Beri (After his performance in WCI, pretty sure we going to expect more in Brook in this, but don't be so sure or put your expectations too far off as while he did have achievements in getting the objectives, his combat is another story as he was having trouble handling higher-ups in moments, so I don't expect him beating anyone so higher up, but he can take on many Headliners and maybe someone close to Calamity, but that's stretching a bit. Though with his power of music to 'soothe the savage beasts' as the saying goes and swordsmanship to add on especially for Wano to showcase to others, I feel he would get a significant amount raise to him and able to cause trouble and mishap especially looking like a undead, ghost warrior...Oh, but he is already undead warrior. Skull Joke YOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!).

Cat Burglar Nami - 227,000,000 Million Beri (Despite might be lowest bounty of the crew and that is a "If" unless Chopper is still treated with the low bounty still, I can still Nami doing work in Wano as shown in the previous chapters with her a Shinobu, she could play somewhat big role in helping everyone. Plus with her Zeus power-up, she can do more damage than before and maybe take on a higher-up for her to beat after a long time. Maybe one or her final opponent could Ginrummy if she proves to be a real threat as you never know or loyal Shinobi/Kunochi or both against Nami and her Shinobu. See big things on what she can accomplish with her potential).

This is my prediction for the group atm and will add onto the allies later when I get the time :).

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
Here I see for those who all will participate in it on their bounties, but more so for those pirated or leaning on it:

STRAWHAT PIRATES:

Straw Hat Monkey D. Luffy - 5,500,000,000 Billion Beri (He be taking out probably a Calamity and then Kaido himself as well causing mayhem in Wano, his bounty would increase like this, but then again Idk what's Kaido's bounty, so his bounty would rise to be above or equal to Kaido's bounty, so might make a change to this and maybe to the other bounties when we get a reveal on Kaido's bounty).

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji and Roronoa "Pirate Hunter" Zoro - 2,500,000,000 Billion Beri Each (Knowing Oda and how he likes keeping a rivalry between them as he already showcase it many times. Plus with their potential opponents in Wano (King, Queen, Jack, or Orochi), it would make sense why they both get huge increasion respectively. Plus I can truly see Oda making them tie with their bounties to help stir their rivalry more and probably the communities as well XD).

Tony Tony "Monster Raccoon/Tanuki" Chopper (Nod to you, Zetsu for your title) - 1,000,000,000 Billion Beri (Yep, from 100 to 1,000,000,000 in a instant lol. I can feel that with Chopper, he would be 'Usopp or Buggy' on how he get his bounty and reputation, but more legit since he probably play a role like Zetsu said and it being a theme Zoan DF User arc with Kaido's crew. Can see him helping out as a doctor and also fighter too with perhaps higher-ups in this. Maybe even against Jack (I am kidding....Or am I XD?!)! Regardless if it does happen, we can see the Government finally take Chopper seriously since they are coming to Wano early on and see his power instead of looking him as just a pet/mascot to the Strawhats. However, I feel they would confuse him as a "Raccoon" in his new title than Reindeer since that a running gag on him too or even mistake him for a Tanuki as well XD).

Knight of the Sea, Jimbei - 896,000,000 Million Beri (I feel it be more affiliation than doing 'heavy' stuff in Wano as I envision him coming late to the party compare to the others are doing, but if Big Mom will be there, he could handle one of the Sweet Commanders and maybe other higher-ups to get his increasion more).

God "SogeKing" Usopp - 500,000,000 Million Beri (All Hail God Usopp/SogeKing! He be the one to bring Kaido to his knees and everyone else XD! Lol, but seriously I do see Usopp shining and be somewhat legit of his power and strength especially now he has Haki, but do see half of it could be part of his 'hype' as God Usopp when he does thing inadvertically into helping others and maybe even defeating his opponents, so could see it rising by combination of the two).

Iron Man Franky - 444,000,000 Million Beri (Congratz on Franky finally reaching over 100 million mark, but sadly I feel they will do him dirty by having him still under God Usopp and still not using his real appearance and still his Franky Shogun which make sense due to the theme in Wano and "Shogun" lol. I can see him going in and fighting with higher-ups left and right as seeing how he didn't like the treatment of the Tottas and factories, pretty sure Franky would be angry again on the people of Wano treatment on 'lesser class' and factories being another part of cause for them. I can see him going to destroy all the factories (With help of course) and face higher-ups in the process with one of them being "Iron Boy" Scotch, the one who faced Drake X. Lol, Iron Man vs Iron Boy, who would going to win (Franky obviously).

Nico "Demon Child" Robin - 350,000,000 Million Beri (Robin will probably get a moment to shine in this arc since she be trying to attend Orochi's inner circle and probably to Kaido's higher-up group as well. She is bound to get into a fight with others and especially uncovering Road Poneglyph in that wake with the others as she is the only one to decipher them. So yeah, hope to see she gets a serious fight with her since it been a long time since we got one with her).

Soul King Brook - 330,000,000 Million Beri (After his performance in WCI, pretty sure we going to expect more in Brook in this, but don't be so sure or put your expectations too far off as while he did have achievements in getting the objectives, his combat is another story as he was having trouble handling higher-ups in moments, so I don't expect him beating anyone so higher up, but he can take on many Headliners and maybe someone close to Calamity, but that's stretching a bit. Though with his power of music to 'soothe the savage beasts' as the saying goes and swordsmanship to add on especially for Wano to showcase to others, I feel he would get a significant amount raise to him and able to cause trouble and mishap especially looking like a undead, ghost warrior...Oh, but he is already undead warrior. Skull Joke YOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!).

Cat Burglar Nami - 227,000,000 Million Beri (Despite might be lowest bounty of the crew and that is a "If" unless Chopper is still treated with the low bounty still, I can still Nami doing work in Wano as shown in the previous chapters with her a Shinobu, she could play somewhat big role in helping everyone. Plus with her Zeus power-up, she can do more damage than before and maybe take on a higher-up for her to beat after a long time. Maybe one or her final opponent could Ginrummy if she proves to be a real threat as you never know or loyal Shinobi/Kunochi or both against Nami and her Shinobu. See big things on what she can accomplish with her potential).

This is my prediction for the group atm and will add onto the allies later when I get the time :).
damn dude... excessive lol