Discussion - Sanji Discussion Thread | Page 21 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Sanji Discussion Thread

Who will be Sanji's main opponent during the Raid on Onigashima?

• Total voters

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Dude. I was referring to this. I didn't say that as a insult. I just met you, but I think your decent writer. Though this post you have clear misspells. Talking to you as adult. I wasn't insulting you in my posts. I was countering your points. If I rub you the wrong way, I am sorry. Though I have no ill will over you. I am talking to you like a person over this. I am explaining my points and telling your misunderstanding the arc. That's not insult nor in a hateful manner. I am even explaining to you why the arc is how it is.
That's fine. But It's honestly not hard to read, the mistakes are minor. Your opinion and how you understand or perceive the manga and characters are being respected. We are here to share, more often debate and ideally come to a agreed consensus; Or find other ideas to talk about. So yea I'm rubbed the wrong way a little when you say I don't understand what I'm reading (Teenage Graphic Novel) at all and that I'm misguided for my opinion. It's rude why, converse if you only mean to be little.

I honestly only have 1 issues with your point of view and it's minor. Which is I took Big Mom Hours to wake up . She too hours to ravel back to the battle; but she bounce back after eating this amazing cake pretty quickly. It Didn't all the events happen in 1 chapter consecutively. So just trying to get you to see that little fact of the arc and situation to how effective or spectacular Sanji's cooking actually was, or that a lot of people thought this cake would satisfy Big Mom in quite a way . In combined showings and characterization during that arc. Like I said loved the character, didn't love how he carried through that arc. His family even though jerks imo were cooler than Sanji Judge aside. They were very relevant, while Sanji at best has a cake and lucky assisted save from his cool family lol.

Everything else I'm happy to debate about or differences and or find middle ground on some subjects

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
You don't know me personally but yet you keep making assumption about me and making your post rathe personal. And they come of as insults, so I've reported you to a MoD. I asked you to stop. I'm not Misguided, I understand very well. Debate your point, facts and your opinion about the manga and topic. Everything else is extra and as a mature person and user on the forum this is how i'll handle the situation.

Now Go back and Re read the chapter for your self, and pay careful attention. It is said it takes Hours to escape Big Mom's territory. That is said during the whole conflict of the Fishman Pirates Protecting and saving the StrawHat Pirates, before Jimbei even stays back as a rear Guard. In the same Chapter Big Mom Eats the cake and jumps back up to go handle the situation.. All in the same chapter, when she catches back up only minutes have passed......All the Cake did was serve as a distraction because she believed a Cake to be on their Ship. His cooking wasn't hype levels period...Fans were wasting on Hype ass cooking and didn't get that...We got Big MoM loved it and she's about to kick ass, not impressive at all.

1) After seeing Luffy beat up Fishman, Take down Warlords, Take on the Goverment and countless others, he didn't think the crew would try to save him, want to save him, or were capable of saving him from his fate??? That's a lack of trust. He could have shouted and hurt Luffy with his words, the one kick off the carriage was enough. Luffy never fought back so he kept on pummeling until he would drop. It's stupid, period. Many see how Sanji was very flawed in his decision here to beat up on his captain. You think e had no other choice...I see many other choices, no do I see him being coerced him that direction he chose that path on his own...He was wrong..We'll see the backlash with the 1st Mate during or after Wano.

2) It's Pathetic, for him to cry about It. Oda almost assassinated all of his coolness WCI

3) Really Bobbin, that's who you mention...Daifuku owned him. Over caught a cheap shot, no skirmish o be talked off. Rizen, again really this is who you mention. No burn for Sanji. Sanji fights, he takes the #3 opponent, he showed no prowness the whole Arc...One Piece is Adventure action/battle manga...It's suppose to be filled with fights.

4) I didn't say Sanji didn't save Luffy. Obviously he did. And Obviously he got a ton of help doing it, and he didn't have to ask for the help he needed the help.
That's fine. But It's honestly not hard to read, the mistakes are minor. Your opinion and how you understand or perceive the manga and characters are being respected. We are here to share, more often debate and ideally come to a agreed consensus; Or find other ideas to talk about. So yea I'm rubbed the wrong way a little when you say I don't understand what I'm reading (Teenage Graphic Novel) at all and that I'm misguided for my opinion. It's rude why, converse if you only mean to be little.

I honestly only have 1 issues with your point of view and it's minor. Which is I took Big Mom Hours to wake up . She too hours to ravel back to the battle; but she bounce back after eating this amazing cake pretty quickly. It Didn't all the events happen in 1 chapter consecutively. So just trying to get you to see that little fact of the arc and situation to how effective or spectacular Sanji's cooking actually was, or that a lot of people thought this cake would satisfy Big Mom in quite a way . In combined showings and characterization during that arc. Like I said loved the character, didn't love how he carried through that arc. His family even though jerks imo were cooler than Sanji Judge aside. They were very relevant, while Sanji at best has a cake and lucky assisted save from his cool family lol.

Everything else I'm happy to debate about or differences and or find middle ground on some subjects
You shouldn't take my words as insults just because they are towards you. Just because I call you misunderstanding or misguided are hardly insults. People get confused, people make mistakes. No reason to make it a big deal with our talk that you try to insert the mods in. If your serious, then try to please know the different of someone trying to insult you and someone pointing something out in an calm manner. Just saying to ya, no hate.

Now if we clear things up, here are my counters to your argument, but don't take my words as insults or jabs at you. Now again, you prove my point on you gus focusing on fighting and lost the purpose of what One Piece is as it's not only about fighting, it's more about that as Oda showcased it many times and shown different type of genres in this and how characters work. Right now, your speaking out of your own ideals, not Oda's. There is a reason why majority see this as one of the greatest arc so far in NW and I am telling you the reason why:

1. Again, you need to reread the arc as never Sanji doubted Luffy or the others in this. Heck, Sanji was the one who said Luffy will be the Pirate King, he has one of the most dedication and respect to him. Though just because he has, it doesn't stop someone from being blackmail and force into situations they can't control. You keep saying there were choices, but there were clearly none. His family again were "RIGHT THERE" (Emphasizing, not yelling). Luffy hop on the carriage and they were right there. You can't expect Sanji to easily go with him and talk about what's happening. The moment he gets defiant, Zeff is killed by his action and they do more worse that affect others than his being. It wasn't because he is worried more about Luffy and the others, it's blackmail and what was holding him. That is evident no matter how you slice it as they had something on it. Try getting blackmail in real life and see how it works for you. If you screw up thinking "Oh I can get out of this easily, all I need to ask others for help" then you don't know how hard it is under that pressure as it's not always simple and this was one of them.

2. Nah, he make him more character and emotions instead of a emo character that would be boring and bad. Characters are like real life people, then aren't soulless beings. Everyone in the crew cries from Luffy, Zoro, and so on. When your in a stressful situation, you can't just keep all your feelings in and not feel anything at all. This is the thing we are talking about on you and others not truly understanding the character especially his debut when after leaving Baratie, Sanji had a tearful goodbye. To say it's bad to cry for him and others shows you weren't paying attention to characters and their development as they are as people and concern more on fighting.

3. Bobbin has 100 million bounty +. Those above 100 million, aren't jokes and when Daifuku owned him? All I remember Sanji running to save the family and Daifuku came from behind to grab him and capture along with everyone else. That's not a fight dude and wasn't the main purpose of the arc. Sanji showcased many times his fighting lvl. He shown lvl of strength more on taking Daifuku's Genie especially the Giant Version of it later in the arc and show power against Oven. Sanji has strength to show to others and your complaining over it not being 1 vs 1 long term which would be impossible given the situation. No room for 1 vs 1 for everyone and Luffy got his due to situations. You can see that as the crew don't respect 1 vs 1 matchups and try to interfere in a fight.

"One Piece is a Battle Shounen", just because a series has fights in it, doesn't mean it is ALL ABOUT THE FIGHTS (Emphasizing, not yelling). This isn't Dragon Ball dude. Shounens have different ways on doing battles and be more than just those fights and One Piece is those that don't put fights as ti's only main attraction. So you can't use that as a good argument to expect 24/7 fighting when it doesn't make sense for the situation to use or lean on that just like with WCI here as it's more Impel Down Arc in retrieving someone than beating someone. Luffy never beat the top guys in Impel Down, Marineford Arc, Zou Arc, and so on. Sometimes situations aren't handle in the way your thinking and that's a good reason why and still make the arc great.

4. It make sense why everyone was helping each other. That's a Yonko Group, not average crew. They are angry and after Luffy more as main target. Sanji can dodge them around, but won't be scot-free. Plus Luffy's weight add to decreasing his speed, he wouldn't be able to get away against superior fighters there like Oven and such. It was escaping, not fighting as that wasn't a good time for it.

Also again to your comment, the cake did work and Big Mom woke up hours later, not right away as if she did that, then she would have catch up to them. Your not seeing the transition well and their translations as it said it take 3 hours to leave the territory. Which mean, Big Mom woke up around 2 hours+ when they were about to leave fully. If this was before she just ate the came and they were still leaving, wouldn't you think she catch up soon, but it took awhile before she reach the group in the end and the Strawhats were still able to escape? You know Manga can't handle time as the Anime and they have ways to show 'transitions' in striping away to show time and to another scene. That was Oda did to show time has past.

Glad your a fan, but as a fan, you shouldn't act like this way over someone debating your points and not trying to anger you. Plus your points are being counter and have reason on why we are countering you. We aren't aiming you for hate, but being honest and how it make sense. If you want to know how truly how the arc was. Please go to the Youtube channels I mention and judge after hearing how those guys detail and explain the arc to know why majority still love and enjoy it while understanding while all situations went the way they are. Sanji didnt' lose anything on his character and fighting and actually gain more out of it. Latest page of him showing his character is proof of that and we will see more of that along with his fighting since Wano is more dominate arc to fight on now.

Have patience and you see what we all mean. Sorry again for misunderstanding, but don't be sensitive in our talk if I tell you your points are not as accurate or factual as you think.

afromarco005

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
1) After seeing Luffy beat up Fishman, Take down Warlords, Take on the Goverment and countless others, he didn't think the crew would try to save him, want to save him, or were capable of saving him from his fate??? That's a lack of trust. He could have shouted and hurt Luffy with his words, the one kick off the carriage was enough. Luffy never fought back so he kept on pummeling until he would drop. It's stupid, period. Many see how Sanji was very flawed in his decision here to beat up on his captain. You think e had no other choice...I see many other choices, no do I see him being coerced him that direction he chose that path on his own...He was wrong..We'll see the backlash with the 1st Mate during or after Wano.
This is exactly it. Sanji has been with luffy through countless "desperate" situations where they had "no way out" the best example of this beeing water 7/ Enies lobby where Luffy showed that if it is for his friends he doesn't give a damn who his opponent is, even if he has to declare war upon warlords, the navy, yonko or even the whole world.

Sanji stood next to luffy that day when they burned the world government flag, he knows Luffy will always do what he needs to do to save his friends no matter what yet he chose to leave without talking to the crew first, then he beat his captain up and no matter how you look at it it was not comedy, sanji did his best attacks to put luffy down.

Now even if you say that the baratie was the reason, then you have to remember that the situation hasnt changed at the end of the arc if its not that Big mom is now furious, she still knows about the baratie and she still has the habit of sending you one of your loved ones head in a box when you piss her off.

The only difference between back then and now is that sanji now finally decided to trust his captain.

Heck even sanji admits that he fucked up yet you guys keep acting like all he did was justified
As for luffy most of the time he gets hit for comedic purposes, but he is way too soft sometimes and that is when Zoro kicks in to remind him of his position and what it implies.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I am secretly hoping for a Luffy vs Zoro more than Zoro vs Sanji but shhh, dont tell anyone. :teehee
didn't we have that a whiiile back?

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
This is exactly it. Sanji has been with luffy through countless "desperate" situations where they had "no way out" the best example of this beeing water 7/ Enies lobby where Luffy showed that if it is for his friends he doesn't give a damn who his opponent is, even if he has to declare war upon warlords, the navy, yonko or even the whole world.

Sanji stood next to luffy that day when they burned the world government flag, he knows Luffy will always do what he needs to do to save his friends no matter what yet he chose to leave without talking to the crew first, then he beat his captain up and no matter how you look at it it was not comedy, sanji did his best attacks to put luffy down.

Now even if you say that the baratie was the reason, then you have to remember that the situation hasnt changed at the end of the arc if its not that Big mom is now furious, she still knows about the baratie and she still has the habit of sending you one of your loved ones head in a box when you piss her off.

The only difference between back then and now is that sanji now finally decided to trust his captain.

Heck even sanji admits that he fucked up yet you guys keep acting like all he did was justified
As for luffy most of the time he gets hit for comedic purposes, but he is way too soft sometimes and that is when Zoro kicks in to remind him of his position and what it implies.

didn't we have that a whiiile back?
Nice Scans. Yes Sanji messed up big tine during this arc, and i personally don't feel his redemption is over until the entire crew is privy of the details of the Whole Cake Island Rescue & escape. Robin & Franky may even support Zoro's disdain for such actions towards the captain & for the Captain not demanding proper retribution.

Yo King Moe you are very biased and have a Ego im not interested in competeing with. You know and understand the manga better than everyone else and those that have a different few are just dumb and lack comprehension skills..Im ignoring your post from now on, plz ignore mine also.

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
yeah the sub-plot of sanji fighting luffy actually made me disappointed.
They were supposed to have some trust in each other post timeskip. There shouldn't be any post timeskip internal SHP fights. This is why I am also against the idea of zoro fighting against sanji in wano over this issue. It would just make SHP crews seemed like making a fool out of themselves.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Pushing a guy back doesn't count defeat or beat up. Why would you argue me when I said about Hawkins nailed naileand made him bloody? Fights aren't over until someone is knockout and anime show more of the fight of this and Sanji wasn't focus on him as to go save the family and using this scene is irrevelant when this stuff happened:

https://pm1.narvii.com/6566/b3591a2b83e357f64a5f1d8991674a4ddb79fde2_hq.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1Irb1ky7hz5MPHYIqviiQW0CVXGP9z5HvZrIey1ngHXOJfSwo

Got to learn the rules of what a fight is. Pick where you going for a fight and stand by it instead this dude.

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Pushing a guy back doesn't count defeat or beat up. Why would you argue me when I said about Hawkins nailed naileand made him bloody? Fights aren't over until someone is knockout and anime show more of the fight of this and Sanji wasn't focus on him as to go save the family and using this scene is irrevelant when this stuff happened:

https://pm1.narvii.com/6566/b3591a2b83e357f64a5f1d8991674a4ddb79fde2_hq.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1Irb1ky7hz5MPHYIqviiQW0CVXGP9z5HvZrIey1ngHXOJfSwo

Got to learn the rules of what a fight is. Pick where you going for a fight and stand by it instead this dude.
pushing a guy doesn't mean defeat, but that's a start since it shows you have enough power to overwhelm him (sanji).

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
pushing a guy doesn't mean defeat, but that's a start since it shows you have enough power to overwhelm him (sanji).
When your not focus and dealing with saving your family yeah, yeah get push back. Shown in the scene. Its irrelevant since later on Sanji the larger version of Genie and block it. Takes away the argument on Daifuku can take him when Sanji wasn't focus on him. I already link the image in the post above.

Just because those things happen, doesn't stop someone from being blackmail and being force to do things. Sanij didn't lose respect or never doubt Luffy on what he will do and dreams, but when you being blackmail and don't have much room to move, you are force to od things you don't like. The arc shows that in Sanji's situation and he does feel bad for what he has done still, never said he never felt bad. Though how it be handle won't be same issue with Usopp who has more choice with his, it be more Nami's and Robin's situation on he will prove his actions and show more effort even if they do understand his situation.

Not saying this won't be discussed, but how Zoro and the ots talk about, won't be in that same dimension with that scene your trying to put as same pedestal for this when it was different.

afromarco005

Reaction score
Country
France
When your not focus and dealing with saving your family yeah, yeah get push back. Shown in the scene. Its irrelevant since later on Sanji the larger version of Genie and block it. Takes away the argument on Daifuku can take him when Sanji wasn't focus on him. I already link the image in the post above.
So are you going to ignore the pannel where Sanji admits himself that he disrespected his captain?

And stop saying he had no other choice this is BS, no invisible force made him kick luffy on top of insulting him.

He could have played it smooth explaining the situation to luffy in a way that only both of them could understand, him getting physical and resorting to half assed insults all the more publicly should not be overlooked.

Last thing I don't know if you noticed but back in the ussopp incident Sanji agreed with zoro about the way usopp should apologize and that Luffy as a captain should be respected by his crew who are like it or not his subordinates.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
So are you going to ignore the pannel where Sanji admits himself that he disrespected his captain?

And stop saying he had no other choice this is BS, no invisible force made him kick luffy on top of insulting him.

He could have played it smooth explaining the situation to luffy in a way that only both of them could understand, him getting physical and resorting to half assed insults all the more publicly should not be overlooked.

Last thing I don't know if you noticed but back in the ussopp incident Sanji agreed with zoro about the way usopp should apologize and that Luffy as a captain should be respected by his crew who are like it or not his subordinates.
When I said I ignore it? I said in my post that he does accept responsibility of his actions. Though Luffy didn't by the BS on seeing it as his fault as he has trait of 'seeing others of how they are' and thus he told Sanji to tell him how he truly feels.

His family were "RIGHT THERE" (Emphasizing, not yelling). Show and explain a scene how Sanji could have talk to him and escape from their sights about the situation and let him speak when his father and others were heading to see Big Mom which was more important and told Sanji if he acts out again, Zeff and other consequences will happen. Sanji had no choice, but to act the way he has or else his family would do something. Nothing could have help him in the situation and work it out and let his family give him the time of day.

Plus, Luffy isn't that 'smart' to get hints like that through physical action or know how to speak sign language and also bad he can't keep secrets and tell when he is lying. Sanji didn't want to do what he did, but it was only option and he still regretted it.

Yes he did, but again your comparing both situations as one and the same, when they aren't. Usopp left the crew over a ship which he shouldn't have as it was kinda petty appearance. Sanji left due to being blackmail and being force into a marriage he wasn't into it or word of and thus must deal with it and left the crew. Both situations while yes, both left the group, but different situations and how they are going to be handle. There will be some talking, but not at the same level that Usopp did as his was more petty and disrespectful is what I am saying to you. I get what your saying, don't get me wrong, but there are clear differences in both situations.

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Usopp case is quite different from Sanji. Usopp did it all on his own because of a naive disagreement.

afromarco005

Reaction score
Country
France
Usopp case is quite different from Sanji. Usopp did it all on his own because of a naive disagreement.
What is similar in both Sanji and Usopp case is the disrespect, not the fact that they left. That's what I have been saying for a while now

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
What is similar in both Sanji and Usopp case is the disrespect, not the fact that they left. That's what I have been saying for a while now
We understand that. Though your missing the point where it drive from. Usopp 'choose' to disrespect the captain. Sanji was 'force' to disrespect the captain. Usopp wasn't blackmail to fight Luffy while Sanji was on it.

You really can't compare in same magnitude.

hokageji

Reaction score
Country
United States
It clearly is different.
Usopp left because he thought Luffy was not a respectful captain, shedding of the ship. He came out of his insecurity, being a weakling in a crew and the fear the same would happen to him coupled with the fact that he did see Merry as a human, the first one to do that.

Sanji left to protect what he loved. With half the crew not around, he had to leave to protect Zeff and his crew. Consider how Germa wanted to rule North Blue, and BM wanted to be pirate king, both thought it couldbe achieved with a tie-up. Even though the strawhats are strong, they wouldn't have the influence to protect Zeff and his crew.
Once Sanji realized BMP were looking to betray, the threat from Germa was lifted. Sanji still decided to stay and save his family, which was his choice.

Now I understand Zoro wont respect that, but it was also Luffy's decision. He cannot disrespect captain's decision.

afromarco005

Reaction score
Country
France
It clearly is different.
Usopp left because he thought Luffy was not a respectful captain, shedding of the ship. He came out of his insecurity, being a weakling in a crew and the fear the same would happen to him coupled with the fact that he did see Merry as a human, the first one to do that.

Sanji left to protect what he loved. With half the crew not around, he had to leave to protect Zeff and his crew. Consider how Germa wanted to rule North Blue, and BM wanted to be pirate king, both thought it couldbe achieved with a tie-up. Even though the strawhats are strong, they wouldn't have the influence to protect Zeff and his crew.
Once Sanji realized BMP were looking to betray, the threat from Germa was lifted. Sanji still decided to stay and save his family, which was his choice.

Now I understand Zoro wont respect that, but it was also Luffy's decision. He cannot disrespect captain's decision.
I may repeat myself but what exactly changed from before the WCI arc? Can't Big mom just send assassins at the baratie still? If Sanji really had no choice then he would not have reunited with Luffy and went to Wano.

About the Zoro part I linked earlier pictures of him literally saying that had luffy the man who is supposed to be his superior humiliated himself and lost his pride he would have left the crew meaning he won't just blindly accept any decision luffy makes.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
I may repeat myself but what exactly changed from before the WCI arc? Can't Big mom just send assassins at the baratie still? If Sanji really had no choice then he would not have reunited with Luffy and went to Wano.

About the Zoro part I linked earlier pictures of him literally saying that had luffy the man who is supposed to be his superior humiliated himself and lost his pride he would have left the crew meaning he won't just blindly accept any decision luffy makes.
Vinsmokes never gave Big Mom info of Zeff's location yet and only they knew and would have after the marriage, but finding out about Big Mom's true goals, they decide not to give it out. So not really, everything fine as now only Sanji and his family knows Baratie location.

Yes, but if someone is force into their position, Zoro wouldn't do that to them. Nami and Robin are examples of that as Nami ditch the crew and took their ship and money while disrespectful to them and Luffy, but in the end everyone forgave her as they know she didn't have a choice. Robin similar thing as she left to protect her crew and give herself up, but in the end, Zoro and others forgave her and it was same time of Usopp leaving as well. You can see differences of Usopp and Robin as good example and why Zoro never grill her on her side, but did to Usopp despite they both left and disrespected the captain and friends. Sanji's case is more like Nami and Robin as they didn't leave and disrespect the others by their own will, they were force and blackmail out of it.

If it happens, Zoro and the others will handle it that way than more Usopp's way. Your not trying to understand and see it like that when we telling you, Afro.

nik87

Banned
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Vinsmokes never gave Big Mom info of Zeff's location yet and only they knew and would have after the marriage, but finding out about Big Mom's true goals, they decide not to give it out. So not really, everything fine as now only Sanji and his family knows Baratie location.
I think you just made this straight up. I apologize if I am wrong but as far as I remember this isnt stated anywhere.
It's not like Baratie is Raftel, hidden at secret location, its a well known restaurant, it can be found by anyone.

@hokageji I dont think Zoro will mind much that Sanji left the crew but I think he will see it as disrespectful that Sanji was fighting Luffy who wouldnt fight back. Sanji didnt technically leave the crew, he left a letter saying he will be back.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think you just made this straight up. I apologize if I am wrong but as far as I remember this isnt stated anywhere.
It's not like Baratie is Raftel, hidden at secret location, its a well known restaurant, it can be found by anyone.
It's cool. No harm taken, but it's not make up as didn't you find it odd that not many of the BM mention much about Sanji's background and such. They never mention's Zeff's name or referred to him unlike Vinsmokes, meaning that they never told them yet about his true background, so that means Zeff is fine so as long Vinsmokes never say anything either. Look back on the pages and you see them not mentioning much about Sanji's background while Vinsmokes know a lot more.

Plus Baratie isn't the only famous restaurant in the world and there are others. If they knew It was exactly there, they would have spoken to Sanji about it and told him about his love ones, but never did, but the Vinsmokes knew.

hokageji

Reaction score
Country
United States
http://mangaseeonline.us/read-online/One-Piece-chapter-870-page-17.html

Here, Judge clarifies that he wont touch east blue again. Well, we can argue that he didnt mean baratie but that wont be a very strong argument IMO...

i'll go through officials later and see if adds to this...

Zoro and Sanji will clash but i am sure it wont be a big tussle.