Discussion - Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread | Page 692 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Fairy Tail Power Ranking Thread

Which side are you on?

• Team Spriggan 12

Votes: 41 50.0%
  • Team Diabolos/Dragon Eaters

Votes: 41 50.0%

• Total voters

JK Network

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Jellal only beat Neinhart. Gildarts couldn't do much against August. Invel actually killed Gray. Bloodman killed Gajeel. The rest is whatever.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Who knows how GS would've fared.
This doesn’t change what I said. I said that the only spriggan that they couldn’t solo were August like you mention, Irene and maybe larcade. the rest aren’t an issue and bloodman still lost to Gajeel. He just took Gajeel with him. Invel never should have been a threat to gray in the first place but that’s a different conversation. My point is that besides the top three the other spriggan weren’t going to solo ft like some people claim. That’s ridiculous

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
This doesn’t change what I said. I said that the only spriggan that they couldn’t solo were August like you mention, Irene and maybe larcade. the rest aren’t an issue and bloodman still lost to Gajeel. He just took Gajeel with him. Invel never should have been a threat to gray in the first place but that’s a different conversation. My point is that besides the top three the other spriggan weren’t going to solo ft like some people claim. That’s ridiculous
The Spriggans were kicking ass before all the bs came. Nienhart and Ajeel could've killed Erza easy. Larcade easily floored Gildarts and Laxus. There was no one that could survive a 1v1 against August. Irene could do heavy damage. Invel effortlessly killed Juvia and Gray.

Point is, the S12's were winning the war pretty easily before all the bs came in.

Individually, no Spriggan 12 is soloing. Collectively, however it seemed like they were but Mashima had to pull them out somehow.

JK Network

Reaction score
Country
United States
The Spriggans were kicking ass before all the bs came. Nienhart and Ajeel could've killed Erza easy. Larcade easily floored Gildarts and Laxus. There was no one that could survive a 1v1 against August. Irene could do heavy damage. Invel effortlessly killed Juvia and Gray.

Point is, the S12's were winning the war pretty easily before all the bs came in.
Bro I already said that the top three were too much and couldn’t be soloed. And Ajeel flight Erza nerfed. Her magic was being affected by marin people forget that. And She fought neinhart while injured and btw neinhart? You mean The same neinhart who got low diffed by Jellal? You mean the same neinhart who get one shotted by BASE NATSU? That neinhart? Yeah not exactly threatening.

So yeah other then the top three and I guess Invel like I’ve said the others weren’t going to solo ft. Especially not people like neinhart and Ajeel. Btw like I said ajeel almost got destroyed by a sick Laxus. And you got it backwards ft was winning th war easily in the beginnin. Every first fight with the spriggan ended with the spriggans losing. Jacob, Ajeel, dimaria, bloodman, wall etc.

And sure maybe as a team they could have done something but it is what it is.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Bro I already said that the top three were too much and couldn’t be soloed. And Ajeel flight Erza nerfed. Her magic was being affected by marin people forget that. And She fought neinhart while injured and btw neinhart? You mean The same neinhart who got low diffed by Jellal? You mean the same neinhart who get one shotted by BASE NATSU? That neinhart? Yeah not exactly threatening.

So yeah other then the top three and I guess Invel like I’ve said the others weren’t going to solo ft. Especially not people like neinhart and Ajeel. Btw like I said ajeel almost got destroyed by a sick Laxus. And you got it backwards ft was winning th war easily in the beginnin. Every first fight with the spriggan ended with the spriggans losing. Jacob, Ajeel, dimaria, bloodman, wall etc.

And sure maybe as a team they could have done something but it is what it is.
The entire S12 was nerfed. Aside from the big three, Wahl was literally immune to lightning before Mashima pulled that RL bs. Dimaria's hax was so broken they brought back Ultear out of nowhere. Gajeel beat Bloodman but he should've been killed with him. Brandish wasn't really defeated but I find it weird she never used her magic to defeat people which she could've done. Ajeel would've killed Erza had it not been for Bisca. Jacob was nerfed against Mira. She even said so. Neinhart's historias almost killed Erza.

Zeref with FH should've solo'd everyone on his own.

When was Ishgar winning the war? I've already explained that most of the heavy hitters would've been killed if no bs came into play. They only got back into it later.

From a logical standpoint, Mashima backed himself into a corner.

Jintohaku

Reaction score
Country
United States
B4 universe one half of the spriggans had already lost fights And that spell just gave them a comeback chance. Erza struggled with ajeel mainly cause for a big portion of the fight her re equips were blocked by marin. And Jellal and natsu beat neinhart so him taking down an injured Erza doesn't change the fact that he would have been beaten. Larcade's magic is hax that effects those who've tasted pleasure. When it came to ppl that were immune to it he struggled and eventually lost against sting. Invel never killed anyone. Gray and Juvia tried to kill themselves to avoid attacking each other (this means they resisted his ice lock control briefly). When it came to them clashing their ice powers at full power gray was victorious. August and Irene are the exceptions as they are far above the level of the other spriggans, but even august mainly dominated due to his hax. Once they found a way around it he was driven to a suicide attack.

JK Network

Reaction score
Country
United States
The entire S12 was nerfed. Aside from the big three, Wahl was literally immune to lightning before Mashima pulled that RL bs. Dimaria's hax was so broken they brought back Ultear out of nowhere. Gajeel beat Bloodman but he should've been killed with him. Brandish wasn't really defeated but I find it weird she never used her magic to defeat people which she could've done. Ajeel would've killed Erza had it not been for Bisca. Jacob was nerfed against Mira. She even said so. Neinhart's historias almost killed Erza.

Zeref with FH should've solo'd everyone on his own.

When was Ishgar winning the war? I've already explained that most of the heavy hitters would've been killed if no bs came into play. They only got back into it later.

From a logical standpoint, Mashima backed himself into a corner.
Yeah but besides being immune to lightning he wasn’t stronger then Laxus. Only thing he had against Laxus was that Laxus was Sick and that he was immune to lightning. And his Etherion canon. but take away his lightning immunity and Laxus‘s sickness and he’s nothing compared to him.

We know why brandish didn’t fight ft anymore and neinhart was immune touch her magic though I think she still could have stomped him.

Like I said Erza was nerfed in that fight too. And she would have beaten him if she just used nakagami from the start but true she needed bisca but he wouldn’t have killed her easily.

Neinhart is trash dude. Like I said he got low diffed by BASE NATSU. BASE. Even jacob put up a better fight against base Natsu. And low diffed by Jellal.

like I said in the beginnin. Erza with Bisca beat Ajeel. Laxus beat wall. Chelia defeated Dimaria, Jacob lost etc. Yes most of those were bs but ishagr was winning. They were defeating the spriggan one by one until Irene came in and used universe 1 ans neinhart revived the dead ones. So how was alveraz winning easily?

And yes Mashima did back himself into a corner but that doesn’t change that the top tiers in ft and jellal could handle most of the spriggans. And without confusion I specifically mean the top tiers as in gildarts, Laxus, Jellal, and Natsu. Again those guys and the only ones they couldn’t solo were the top three.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Not true. Gildarts, Laxus, Jellal, and Natsu were strong enough to take on most of the Spriggans back Then. laxys only struggled to beat wall bevsyse he was sick and wall was a counter. He nearly one shotted ajeel. Jellal is on par with him. Natsu beat neinhart, Dimaria and Zeref. Gildarts is well Gildarts Lol. Only spriggans they couldn’t solo were August, Irene and larcade. The rest weren’t rest much if an issue
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Not really. Laxus nearly smoked Ajeel If it wasn’t for August. And I doubt brandish‘s hax works on the top tiers in ft since it didn’t even work on neinhart. And wall got his ass beat by Laxus. Only spriggan that stomp ate August, Irene and maybe larcade. The rest can’t beat Gildarts that for sure.
He caught Ajeel off guard and Laxus couldn't even oneshot Kiria. He wasn't oneshotting a person who could wreck Erza once they went serious. Not to mention Sand World is far bigger than any spell Laxus could produce. It didn't work on Neinheart bcs of Irene's enchantment. Neinheart's MP is far above Laxus' as well. Nah, DiMaria (timestop) stomps, Brandish (organ bust or literally stomps in giant form) stomps, Jacob stomps (Transport), Wall stomps (Etherion) and Bloodman (MCBs, Absorption, Memento Mori, Sensation, and Macro) stomps. FT only made through Alvarez bcs the S12 didn't take it serious, PoF, asspulls, and avbunch of other buffonery. The fact that Brandish can make herself or anyone as big as Aldo already makes her solo the guild without even needing to pop their brains. Also Brandish had no trouble threatening the entire lives of the guild which Lucy thought she could do it. No one in FT bar END has the ability to get out of Brandish MM and no one in the guild has the MP on par with an S12 either. FT 100YQ is only further proving that FT was never ready to take on the S12s. Too much evidence that FT is out classed against the S12s has been shown in the 100YQ.

Gild is getting clapped by several of them. He had diff with a H12 and GS is hax-less and definitely hasn't shown the firepower of Etherion. Only ones he would beat is Invel, GS, and Neinheart. His hax gets beaten out by the others badly.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is false. END played no part in defeating Zeref.

Basically this. If you're fighting someone more powerful than you, you can't use your hax as we saw Brandish vs Enchanted Neinhart. But if you catch the person off guard, it will always work such as Bind Snake.

Gajeel >>>>> everyone in the guild he solos Aldoron.....:cheez
Kinda did since END Book was needed to revive Natsu, so saying it 'had no part' doesn't make sense as it was evident of that as well probably being cause of how he beat Zeref since Zeref did said he was created to defeat him in the end.

He never used any END stop making your own little head canons. Nowhere was it mentioned that it was END power. Natsu used FDK with his emotions at his maximum. Don't know where you are getting he used END power just because Lucy rewrote the book. If he used END power Zeref would have said so. That was his flames of emotions at max.

Ya it is base Gray. He didn't use devil slayer magic. Don't know where you are getting he used Devil Slayer magic.
Then what brought him onto his feet after Zeref pierce his body? Willpower? It obvious he was heal by book by Lucy's rewritten it. Lucy can amplify his powers with END, but without him becoming insane monster, so it's possible on that especially Zeref stated Natsu was design to defeat him one day and it happen. It was combination of that and the flames.

Looks like he did during the fight especially he doesn't need to transform to use that power. Can't say he was holding back while fighting the seed all that time.

Kurumi Tokisaki

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Then what brought him onto his feet after Zeref pierce his body? Willpower? It obvious he was heal by book by Lucy's rewritten it. Lucy can amplify his powers with END, but without him becoming insane monster, so it's possible on that especially Zeref stated Natsu was design to defeat him one day and it happen. It was combination of that and the flames.

Looks like he did during the fight especially he doesn't need to transform to use that power. Can't say he was holding back while fighting the seed all that time.
Lucy rewrote the letters that disappeared from the book once Natsu was critically injured which healed him completely. Lucy main goal was to make Natsu a human not give him demon powers. There was no END powers involved in defeat of FH Zeref. It was his Flames of emotions reaching max limit and even his guild mark started shining. Him using END power is nothing but your headcanon. There was no combination of any sort of demon powers.

JK Network

Reaction score
Country
United States
He caught Ajeel off guard and Laxus couldn't even oneshot Kiria. He wasn't oneshotting a person who could wreck Erza once they went serious. Not to mention Sand World is far bigger than any spell Laxus could produce. It didn't work on Neinheart bcs of Irene's enchantment. Neinheart's MP is far above Laxus' as well. Nah, DiMaria (timestop) stomps, Brandish (organ bust or literally stomps in giant form) stomps, Jacob stomps (Transport), Wall stomps (Etherion) and Bloodman (MCBs, Absorption, Memento Mori, Sensation, and Macro) stomps. FT only made through Alvarez bcs the S12 didn't take it serious, PoF, asspulls, and avbunch of other buffonery. The fact that Brandish can make herself or anyone as big as Aldo already makes her solo the guild without even needing to pop their brains. Also Brandish had no trouble threatening the entire lives of the guild which Lucy thought she could do it. No one in FT bar END has the ability to get out of Brandish MM and no one in the guild has the MP on par with an S12 either. FT 100YQ is only further proving that FT was never ready to take on the S12s. Too much evidence that FT is out classed against the S12s has been shown in the 100YQ.

Gild is getting clapped by several of them. He had diff with a H12 and GS is hax-less and definitely hasn't shown the firepower of Etherion. Only ones he would beat is Invel, GS, and Neinheart. His hax gets beaten out by the others badly.
Yes he was come on don’t give me they off guard excuse and besides ajeel had enough time to block his attack but stood there like an idiot. Your overestimating ajeel. I doubt he’s even stronger then mard geer.

Thats headcanon to assume that neinhart has more magic power then Laxus. That was never implied or stated anywhere.

And no if brandish’s power couldn’t work on him I doubt it would have worked on people like Laxus or gildarts.

Wall got his ass beaten. Take away his immunity and Laxus sickness and he’s nothing to Laxus.

No disrespect but what is with the spriggan wano all of a sudden?

The only real threats that they couldn’t solo were the top three.

Laxus, gildarts, Jellal and natsu who defeated zeref btw were strongEr then most of the spriggan.

yeah Lucy thought she could do it doesn’t mean she could like what is they argument?

And no natsu stomps her at full power. A guy who beat zeref isn’t losing to her that makes no sense and you can call it bs all you want but it’s the truth that you can’t deny.

And no the opposite actually it definitely shows that the strongest ones were ready your giving the 12 way too much credit.

again the only real threats were the top three

Yeah no he beat god Serena at half power and god Serena at full power is above most of the sprig fans and even gildarts is stronger than that. This is ridiculous

Last edited by a moderator:

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes he was come on don’t give me they off guard excuse and besides ajeel had enough time to block his attack but stood there like an idiot. Your overestimating ajeel. I doubt he’s even stronger then mard geer.

Thats headcanon to assume that neinhart has more magic power then Laxus. That was never implied or stated anywhere.

And no if brandish’s power couldn’t work on him I doubt it would have worked on people like Laxus or gildarts.

Wall got his ass beaten. Take away his immunity and Laxus sickness and he’s nothing to Laxus.

No disrespect but what is with the spriggan wano all of a sudden?

The only real threats that they couldn’t solo were the top three.

Laxus, gildarts, Jellal and natsu who defeated zeref btw were strongEr then most of the spriggan.

yeah Lucy thought she could do it doesn’t mean she could like what is they argument?

And no natsu stomps her at full power. A guy who beat zeref isn’t losing to her that makes no sense and you can call it bs all you want but it’s the truth that you can’t deny.

And no the opposite actually it definitely shows that the strongest ones were ready your giving the 12 way too much credit.

again the only real threats were the top three

Yeah no he beat god Serena at half power and god Serena at full power is above most of the sprig fans and even gildarts is stronger than that. This is ridiculous

Yeah that was A weird ship. Just because their blondes lol
Nah bro, he was not expecting that attack. He was completely shocked given his reaction. Either way he wasn't going to be oneshotted by a guy who couldn't even oneshot Kiria.

It's not headcanon as all S12 bar August and Irene are equivalent in MP. Nobody batted an eye at Laxus' MP and Makarov was stated to have the highest MP in the guild which makes everyone in the guild's MP far worse than a S12. Like bro it's pure headcanon to think Laxus' MP is on a S12 level when it was never even hinted at such. Wraith was more impressed by Makarov's MP than Current Natsu's lmao.

Laxus, Gild and Jellal would get oneshotted by the upper level S12s. Jellal got oneshotted by the weakest one lmao. Jellal and Laxus gets their brain popped by Randi or stepped on by country size Randi, neck slit by Mari, clapped out of existence by Jacob, flash frozen or turned into a slave by Invel, erased from existence by Bloodman and straight wiped off the face of the earth by Wall's Etherion. Natsu with plot force up his ass did that. Current Natsu is weak sauce to the god tiers. Dude had a hard time vaping water, and fighting Base Gajeel and a guy Elfman stalemated. You actually think he can take on Zeref???

Lucy is aware of her own guilds power yet thought Randi could do it. Country Demolisher >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Island levelers.

Natsu at full power is not anything to snuff at. Definitely not a Zeref tier threat as shown when his full powered attack did only 1 damage while fake Zeref f-ed up Aldo to the point he was screaming from pain. Natsu would get clapped by his brother. Clear as day their fight is straight up some of the worst writing in shounen history. 100YQ is rectifying that buffoonery. So again how is Natsu going to hurt Aldo size Brandish and not die from her stomping her foot on his face?

Nah, the amount of bs FT pulled against the S12s to win was down right disgusting. The 100YQ is is just highlighting the mistakes of Alvarez. Like why do you think that arc is consider one of the most garbage arcs in the history of shounen? The battles were pure plot force. Heroes won bcs they had asspulls and the Power of Friendship boosting them to levels they were not at.

God Serena was at a fraction of his power so he wasn't half power and Gild still got beat up by Serena with only a fraction of his power. God Serena is not beating any hax S12 lol.

Honestly don't see how FT which maxes at island level in both DC and AoE is even remotely comparable to S12s like Randi who can turn into the size of a country and wipe out nations. Several S12s would have solo FT. 100YQ is only proving that FT's win against them, Zeref, and Acno were straight up flukes. They were not ready to fade them and it shows in the Alvarez writing and the 100YQ writing.

JK Network

Reaction score
Country
United States
Nah bro, he was not expecting that attack. He was completely shocked given his reaction. Either way he wasn't going to be oneshotted by a guy who couldn't even oneshot Kiria.

It's not headcanon as all S12 bar August and Irene are equivalent in MP. Nobody batted an eye at Laxus' MP and Makarov was stated to have the highest MP in the guild which makes everyone in the guild's MP far worse than a S12. Like bro it's pure headcanon to think Laxus' MP is on a S12 level when it was never even hinted at such. Wraith was more impressed by Makarov's MP than Current Natsu's lmao.

Laxus, Gild and Jellal would get oneshotted by the upper level S12s. Jellal got oneshotted by the weakest one lmao. Jellal and Laxus gets their brain popped by Randi or stepped on by country size Randi, neck slit by Mari, clapped out of existence by Jacob, flash frozen or turned into a slave by Invel, erased from existence by Bloodman and straight wiped off the face of the earth by Wall's Etherion. Natsu with plot force up his ass did that. Current Natsu is weak sauce to the god tiers. Dude had a hard time vaping water, and fighting Base Gajeel and a guy Elfman stalemated. You actually think he can take on Zeref???

Lucy is aware of her own guilds power yet thought Randi could do it. Country Demolisher >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Island levelers.

Natsu at full power is not anything to snuff at. Definitely not a Zeref tier threat as shown when his full powered attack did only 1 damage while fake Zeref f-ed up Aldo to the point he was screaming from pain. Natsu would get clapped by his brother. Clear as day their fight is straight up some of the worst writing in shounen history. 100YQ is rectifying that buffoonery. So again how is Natsu going to hurt Aldo size Brandish and not die from her stomping her foot on his face?

Nah, the amount of bs FT pulled against the S12s to win was down right disgusting. The 100YQ is is just highlighting the mistakes of Alvarez. Like why do you think that arc is consider one of the most garbage arcs in the history of shounen? The battles were pure plot force. Heroes won bcs they had asspulls and the Power of Friendship boosting them to levels they were not at.

God Serena was at a fraction of his power so he wasn't half power and Gild still got beat up by Serena with only a fraction of his power. God Serena is not beating any hax S12 lol.

Honestly don't see how FT which maxes at island level in both DC and AoE is even remotely comparable to S12s like Randi who can turn into the size of a country and wipe out nations. Several S12s would have solo FT. 100YQ is only proving that FT's win against them, Zeref, and Acno were straight up flukes. They were not ready to fade them and it shows in the Alvarez writing and the 100YQ writing.
Ugh Well I think we’ll just agree to disagree Because I rather not think about alveraz anymore at least we can agree that the arc was complete garbage lol. And that 100 year quest (for the most part) is a HUGE improvement.

Reactions: Jko

GL_Nova

Reaction score
Country
United States
Looking back at it, the Spriggans should have defeated Ishgar with no issue. Mashima really backed himself up in a corner.

Fusion END?
How? Literally all of the Spriggan fell to group efforts.

GL_Nova

Reaction score
Country
United States

No, he was literally looking at Laxus and launching an attack when Laxus countered. He was surprised by how powerful the attack was, not by being attacked. That’s a super weak lie. An again, why should we believe Ajeel’s bluster (after being embarassed & saves) over the General of the Spriggan & King of Magic’s assessment? Nobody ever has a real reason we should doubt August’s reasoning.

What are you talking about? It wasn’t stated they all had the same MP, it was stated they were all comparable to Brandish (who to date is the weakest ). Laxus has enough power that August thought he needed to save Ajeel, and that a dying Laxus was still too much for Wahl to overpower even with immunity to his magic. I don’t know how you can watch him slap a mid tier Spriggan around and try and act like his MP was below them.

The manga doesnt agree with your assessment. You can keep arguing for how you would have them win, but that’s not what happened. I mean hell, Wahl thought he needed Etherion, a country lvl attack, to kill an already dying Laxus.Again, why should we accept your opinion over the Spriggan?

Gray was strong enough to trap Zeref. An Zeref himself thought that Jellal & Laxus were strong enough to get past the fully assembled Spriggan 12 and reach him ready to fight. Again the opinion of an Archmage, and master of magic who was clear that he had extensively researched FT beforehand...

I was gunna keep going, but your insistence that FT is still Island lvl says all I need.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Spriggans are fodder. Erza went toe to toe with a top tier spriggan. Laxus oneshot one and was stated to oneshot another. Gildarts made the strongest commit suicide. Gray brutalized one in base. Gajeel beat one to death with only his fists. Natsu treated one so casually, that he wouldn't go all out til he left the guild hall. Brandish got oneshot 3 times. Even Mirajane beat the shit out of one as a human and then oneshot him as a demon. Even friggin Sting beat one. The only spriggan who's reputation is in tact, is God Serena and thats only because he got killed by Acno.
The manga doesnt agree with your assessment. You can keep arguing for how you would have them win, but that’s not what happened. I mean hell, Wahl thought he needed Etherion, a country lvl attack, to kill an already dying Laxus.Again, why should we accept your opinion over the Spriggan?
This. Spriggans lost the way they lost. Sick of people saying how they could've won, when the spriggans themselves don't even attempt to win that way. Either they're too stupid to attempt it, which is just as much of a weakness as lower MP, or they're simply not capable.

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
No, he was literally looking at Laxus and launching an attack when Laxus countered. He was surprised by how powerful the attack was, not by being attacked. That’s a super weak lie. An again, why should we believe Ajeel’s bluster (after being embarassed & saves) over the General of the Spriggan & King of Magic’s assessment? Nobody ever has a real reason we should doubt August’s reasoning.

What are you talking about? It wasn’t stated they all had the same MP, it was stated they were all comparable to Brandish (who to date is the weakest ). Laxus has enough power that August thought he needed to save Ajeel, and that a dying Laxus was still too much for Wahl to overpower even with immunity to his magic. I don’t know how you can watch him slap a mid tier Spriggan around and try and act like his MP was below them.

Gray was strong enough to trap Zeref. An Zeref himself thought that Jellal & Laxus were strong enough to get past the fully assembled Spriggan 12 and reach him ready to fight. Again the opinion of an Archmage, and master of magic who was clear that he had extensively researched FT beforehand...

I was gunna keep going, but your insistence that FT is still Island lvl says all I need.
Show me one country level attack from anyone in the FT guild.

Karna

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Base Gray ain't fodder

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
-Mashima gave Ichiya a reason to use lightning in the first place, easy
-Even you yourself are so overwhelmed by Etherions hype that you don't believe Wahl has the real deal, this point here is literally you arguing that lol.
-I don't have to have said Larcade before, as long as I say it now I'm above reproach as always. Never heard of being convinced by an argument lol?
-We know that Erza is weaker than Eileen, we know that Erza broke her bones blocking a lesser attack, we know that Erza said she would die if it hit her, we know that Mashima has made lesser characters break the spell before. Given that information I feel happy with the conclusion I came to, feel free to come up with your own reason for Erza busting Eileens strongest attack when she couldn't even block a casual claw swipe, mine remains as is.
-We know why Natsu was stronger against Gajeel than Aria, the manga states it outright.
-Eating a Roar<Secret Art. Minerva's attack didn't make Jura sweat, Sema made Jura sweat.
-Beating Jura puts Laxus' offense top tier. Kagura is not above Natsu or Tempester tier, in durability or anything else.
-I was talking about boss enemies. Natsu's regular enemies don't take especially many hits, other than Gajeel and Tempester, both known for their durability.
-Because imo oneshotting Wahl and being stated to be able to oneshot Ajeel>Wendy and Erza losing to Eileen and almost losing to Ajeel.
-Gray needed DeS advantage to take out Mard, normal attacks couldn't do shit. Nah, magic works on dragons all the time, even Aldron just got injured by Zeref. As for Acno, he's a dragon too. For Gildarts vs Zirconis, Gildarts wins imo.
Lol so for just that reason. Mishma made an entire species, made them weak to lightening. Then had wahl create an immunity system. Just for that lol.

Nope. People attack power isnt gonna be above their mp. Like you yourself aren't comparing wendy roar to aconologia roar. Same for wahl.

O convinced by an argument wow

Nothing about weakness of sema is mentioned in entire fairy tail. Irene clearly knew erza had no chance in hell of doing it. So the reason simple. That pof allowed erza to hit at level laxus cant ever hope to achieve. Same thing happened with natsu vs gajeel. I know you like to make exceptions to make character you hate weaker. But maybe you can still give me weakness of reiko red lightening. Fire dragon king roar weakness. Etherion weakness and 20 other spell weakness

Umm mate. Gajeel got up from that roar (pre ts laxus second strongest attack in a minute or two) (not including legendary fairy spells) jura didnt get up from that secret art (gmg laxus strongest attack). Pretty sure you have to get up to you know get a durability feat. Unless you rank tartarus Angel (probably around pre ts lucy tier) for eating a GC and Sema above jura durability.

Jura didnt see any move stronger than god war spell before in the tournament. I guess after jellal left he didnt expext someone this strong to be there. Kagira took that spell. Which spell did jura endure? Not blocked but took?

Dude you are shooting things out of nowhere. How do you know tempester has durability better than kagura? You are literally just making things up. Atleast give a valid reason why jura durability is above kagura. Before bring another character

Laxus one shot wahl after along fight. Not uncommon for side characters including erza. Maybe wahl durability is lissana tier. Remember wahl going full retard (or did you forgot that too). Remember laxus pof (or did you covered the panels you didnt like). Didnt gray kinda one shot rufus too, i also remember gray was at a disadvantaged against rufus no?
Wendy left after a while. Erza held her own after that. Sure she was alot more motivated. She just saw wendy being seriously harmed by irene (so definitely not the same mond set as she had in laxus vs erza and ajeel vs erza)
So you are basically saying gmg gray and gmg laxus were really close? Hmm

What? My question is gray only hit mard once with des right? And that was too much for mard. Gray tier characters like natsu couldnt do sh!t to mard.
In other words
Mard >>> gray
But due to des weakness gray could basically one shot mard
Did i get this right?
Now think about aconologia vs igneel.
Aconologia is immune to igneel magic because of that attribute thing. But igneel isnt
I think you believe
Aconologia > tartarus igneel
Then shouldn't aconologia had extreme low low diff igneel than. If he really had as much advantage as gray had against mard.
For normal dragons fighting each other. Its even worst. We would never know whether gildarts dragon wins or gray dragon wins

When does magiv work on dragon. I am talking about normal magic not hax.
Seriously comparing zeref curse to normal magic. That is even reaching for you.
The problem is we dont have any normal magic working on dragons. Thus it is a possibility that they arent super weak to ds.

Last edited:

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Lol so for just that reason. Mishma made an entire species, made them weak to lightening. Then had wahl create an immunity system. Just for that lol.

Nope. People attack power isnt gonna be above their mp. Like you yourself aren't comparing wendy roar to aconologia roar. Same for wahl.

O convinced by an argument wow

Nothing about weakness of sema is mentioned in entire fairy tail. Irene clearly knew erza had no chance in hell of doing it. So the reason simple. That pof allowed erza to hit at level laxus cant ever hope to achieve. Same thing happened with natsu vs gajeel. I know you like to make exceptions to make character you hate weaker. But maybe you can still give me weakness of reiko red lightening. Fire dragon king roar weakness. Etherion weakness and 20 other spell weakness

Umm mate. Gajeel got up from that roar (pre ts laxus second strongest attack in a minute or two) (not including legendary fairy spells) jura didnt get up from that secret art (gmg laxus strongest attack). Pretty sure you have to get up to you know get a durability feat. Unless you rank tartarus Angel (probably around pre ts lucy tier) for eating a GC and Sema above jura durability.

Jura didnt see any move stronger than god war spell before in the tournament. I guess after jellal left he didnt expext someone this strong to be there. Kagira took that spell. Which spell did jura endure? Not blocked but took?

Dude you are shooting things out of nowhere. How do you know tempester has durability better than kagura? You are literally just making things up. Atleast give a valid reason why jura durability is above kagura. Before bring another character

Laxus one shot wahl after along fight. Not uncommon for side characters including erza. Maybe wahl durability is lissana tier. Remember wahl going full retard (or did you forgot that too). Remember laxus pof (or did you covered the panels you didnt like). Didnt gray kinda one shot rufus too, i also remember gray was at a disadvantaged against rufus no?
Wendy left after a while. Erza held her own after that. Sure she was alot more motivated. She just saw wendy being seriously harmed by irene (so definitely not the same mond set as she had in laxus vs erza and ajeel vs erza)
So you are basically saying gmg gray and gmg laxus were really close? Hmm

What? My question is gray only hit mard once with des right? And that was too much for mard. Gray tier characters like natsu couldnt do sh!t to mard.
In other words
Mard >>> gray
But due to des weakness gray could basically one shot mard
Did i get this right?
Now think about aconologia vs igneel.
Aconologia is immune to igneel magic because of that attribute thing. But igneel isnt
I think you believe
Aconologia > tartarus igneel
Then shouldn't aconologia had extreme low low diff igneel than. If he really had as much advantage as gray had against mard.
For normal dragons fighting each other. Its even worst. We would never know whether gildarts dragon wins or gary dragon wins

When does magiv work on dragon. I am talking about normal magic not hax.
Seriously comparing zeref curse to normal magic. That is even reaching for you.
The problem is we dont have any normal magic working on dragons. Thus it is a possibility that they arent super weak to ds.
-The weak to lightning part, sure. The rest, not really.
-Then how did Cana beat Jura on the MPF?
-Yep, great ain't it.
-If that's the theory you want to go with then go right ahead, I'm sticking with mine, though I think yours played a part too.
-Gajeel was left helpless after the roar, that's why, just like no MP Laxus getting beat by Hades, them getting up later don't mean shit wasn't over.
-Nah, he was sweating from Fairy Glitter too. As for what Jura tanked, Mystogans spells, Meteor, Laxus punches.
-Didn't say Tempester's durability was better(I thinks this though), I said Kagura's wasn't above him.
-For why Jura's durability is better, hype, and he tanked Laxus' punches.
-Uh... no? Like I said, hype+feats. Laxus had hype of oneshotting a spriggan, and he had feats of the same. That impresses me more than Erza's performance against Ajeel or her performance against Eileen with Wendy. As for Gray and Rufus, no, he two shot him. He also beat Silver, so he was nearing Erza tier imo.
-Did Acnologia hit Igneel with DS magic? I didn't see it. Acno using his DS magic stole the souls of all the parent dragons.
-True, we'll never know if Gildarts could beat Zirconis. I'd say it'd be a high diff fight.
-Zeref turning Eileen into a human, Last Aegis, Rogue's control magic, Eclipse, etc.