Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 498 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 498 Spoilers & Discussion

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
You really think Baam will kill his friend given the clone is trapped in White... lol
Maybe Baam will help the Clone to become the dominant consciousness within White instead of Hoaquin.

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Hwa Ryun is truly the devil. She’s probably on the ship smiling and laughing it up with the captain(thru Yool).
Why do you think that 😂 many people think that hwa ryun is evil she will betray bam but in reality she is not really like that it true that she has done some bad thing to bam like she is the one who had helped fug capture bam on the 2nd floor but after that everything she has done was for bam good hwa ryun is kinda the opposite of Rachel

NekoSagan

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
In the next chapter Bam will go all out on White. Remember what he said to Urek at the start of second season?

Stars, thrones, skies, the Outside World, I don't need any of those things. But if someone tries to hurt someone precious to me, I will fight.”

White is still very proud. He wouldn’t fight Bam full fledged until he gets serious about it too. He is just messing around now. But still he is just a bug, pretty bug at most. He will fight Bam and will definitely try to consume his soul but gets repelled very hard. Maybe Bam will see his memories and why he is like that. Maybe Bam will undo White and change who’s in control of White’s body.

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Lmfao he will do nothing bam bandwagon power is worst than chad eren . Ignition will change nothing.

Second thorn don't even add raw power

White 20% eat bam ignition for his lunch
You seem to be a simp of white you don't understand that bam can use his Adminstrator power only when he stabbed himself with the Thorn let just wait and see what will happen

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't think that's really Baam's storyline overall, though. It's Wangnan's issue to resolve, just as it was his fault that Akraptor died. I don't see Baam getting too mixed up in conflicts between Regulars going forward.
In the end, Baam's friends are Regulars. He can't avoid getting mixed up in these conflicts and he doesn't want to avoid such conflicts either. I think the Akraptor's daughter issue will mostly be a Wangnan's storyline but Baam still has a role. He will probably learn that Akraptor was killed by Rachel through Wangnan. Rachel has her unkwon plans with Emile, there is also a possible confrontation between Baam and Akryung etc.

In the next chapter Bam will go all out on White. Remember what he said to Urek at the start of second season?

Stars, thrones, skies, the Outside World, I don't need any of those things. But if someone tries to hurt someone precious to me, I will fight.”

White is still very proud. He wouldn’t fight Bam full fledged until he gets serious about it too. He is just messing around now. But still he is just a bug, pretty bug at most. He will fight Bam and will definitely try to consume his soul but gets repelled very hard. Maybe Bam will see his memories and why he is like that. Maybe Bam will undo White and change who’s in control of White’s body.
Logically, fighting here isn't the right thing to do though. Akraptor and Prince are already dead while Jinsung is not. Is fighting White here for revenge worth it when time is ticking for Jinsung worth it? White is sure that he can win, but what he wants is to see Baam getting corrupted by his power.

While seeing Baam going all out and in a state of rage could be cool and stuff, the moment he does that, White wins.

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
That sounds cool and all, but we've seen plenty of people try and succeed at hurting someone precious to Baam and he's done nothing but baww about it.

Xia Xia and Cassano trying to kill Koon at the Hand of Arlene, and Rachel doing the same thing in the Hidden Floor come to mind.

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
Lmfao he will do nothing bam bandwagon power is worst than chad eren . Ignition will change nothing.

Second thorn don't even add raw power

White 20% eat bam ignition for his lunch
Besides I'm not saying that bam will defeat bam but just that he will may give bam some serious injury Judging by bam eyes in the last panel it seems he will turn into a monster precisely like the blue thyrssa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Souls don't add raw power ,horn was already in max in 496 . He used his most powerful black hole sphere in chapter 496 .

He is already before the ignition. Ignition will just raw power . I think bam bandwagon power need to finish seriously only his hax help him in this fight lmfao
Bam haven't stab himself with the 2 Thorn yet siu has kinda show us on the last station that if bam had stabbed himself with the second Thorn he would have been able to fight kallavan but karaka interrupted this

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
While seeing Baam going all out and in a state of rage could be cool and stuff, the moment he does that, White wins.
Not to mention that the results from those kinds of moments usually don't measure up to expectations. Never forget how tepid his 'rampage' at the end of Train City turned out being. 'Unacceptable' was ominous as can be, but then all he did was punch Daniel and have a slap fight with Elliot before getting humiliated by Rachel again.

Fish009

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Maybe Baam will help the Clone to become the dominant consciousness within White instead of Hoaquin.
Sigh, im sure it would likely ended up like this, but I seriously hope the clone wont be the one replacing white. This “OP girl who is having affection/expectations for baam“ character is getting boring, we already got yuri, androssi, yihwa and kaiser, dont need anymore of this especially when SIU wont develop the characters anyway

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I honestly think that current White has become an unsustainable existence in history, in my opinion the current reasons for his antagonism towards Baam have made him a ridiculous character. Hoaqin was never an ally of Baam and never will be, no matter how gray Baam becomes, he will never accept Hoaqin.

I can only see him dying eventually or switching places with the clone, because if he's going to continue antagonizing Baam with these bullshit, it's just a waste of time, as cool as it is to see an Arie in action, I'd rather see the Baam fighting the Shinheuh that Yas prepared.

Senoirmeow

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Calling it now Baam uses the power of the Blue Thyrssa to dominate White or at the very minimum used double ignition with the Thorn.
Baam has never experienced the loss of someone close to him fully - as in death. Especially by someone he truly despises. I think he will call on the power he doesn’t want to defeat his enemy then and there.

Tony_Sylar

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
BF, in season 2, SUI in his blog post mentioned that Whites status as a regular (with HR power) would make for interesting scenarios as they climbed the tower. I don’t think we’ve been able to explore that dynamic in the story yet…so maybe SIU plans to keep White around for a bit longer.
I think we have passed that point. White went with Bam and the others to the Wall of Peaceful Coexistence because of his Regular status. He even fought Kallavan there and then again at the Nest. Given the turn the story has taken, I don't think White climbing the Tower with Bam is going to happen again.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I honestly think that current White has become an unsustainable existence in history, in my opinion the current reasons for his antagonism towards Baam have made him a ridiculous character. Hoaqin was never an ally of Baam and never will be, no matter how gray Baam becomes, he will never accept Hoaqin.
Why is White a ridiculous character? He has always been consistent about what he wants. Never once has White been portrait as someone Bam will eventually accept. Him fighting Kallavan was White protecting his prey from another predator and paying Kallavan back from the humiliation of their previous fight.

This idea (some) people have that White just wants Bam to become stronger because he secretly wants Bam to succeed and defeat Jahad is delusional. White wants Bam to be at his best so he can eat him. That's it.

Also, I don't think (hope) that White will switch to another clone. That would be a cheap blow to the story. We know Vincent and the other brother were completely absorbed by Hoaquin. With White killing Namo (blue haired girl), it's fair to say the waifu White clone has been absorbed as well. The only possible outcomes I see for White is him dying or leaving their group and going to a completely different storyline. Switching from the White we know to someone more friendly just so we can keep the character of White around is just too convenient and cheap to swallow. Hope that doesn't happen.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Not to mention that the results from those kinds of moments usually don't measure up to expectations. Never forget how tepid his 'rampage' at the end of Train City turned out being. 'Unacceptable' was ominous as can be, but then all he did was punch Daniel and have a slap fight with Elliot before getting humiliated by Rachel again.
and have a slap fight with Elliot before getting humiliated by Rachel again

Didn't he broke the legs of that canine character that was with Rachel's group? Pretty sure I remember Bam doing something like that.

Max12

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada

I can only see him dying eventually or switching places with the clone, because if he's going to continue antagonizing Baam with these bullshit, it's just a waste of time, as cool as it is to see an Arie in action, I'd rather see the Baam fighting the Shinheuh that Yas prepared.
Trash take hope white survive until 100 floor.

Don't know why you necessarely waste an good antagonist like white lmfao .

Happy no one here is an writer or your story would be cancelled in 1 week seriously

lyl

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
I'd rather see the Baam fighting the Shinheuh that Yas prepared.
This might seem random but what if the boss on bam's side is the baylord's father .

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
and have a slap fight with Elliot before getting humiliated by Rachel again

Didn't he broke the legs of that canine character that was with Rachel's group? Pretty sure I remember Bam doing something like that.
He smashed Daniel (who wasn't the Mad Dog) up pretty good with his first hit, which is what you are thinking of. Still, overall it was an underwhelming result. He should have killed at least half of that team considering his mental state at the time.

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
short chap Not sure if Bam will fight White, the girl probably will just grab him and move out

Tony_Sylar

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
He smashed Daniel (who wasn't the Mad Dog) up pretty good with his first hit, which is what you are thinking of. Still, overall it was an underwhelming result. He should have killed at least half of that team considering his mental state at the time.
Yes, it was Daniel that got his legs smashed. I thought it was the Mad Dog.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Why do you think that 😂 many people think that hwa ryun is evil she will betray bam but in reality she is not really like that it true that she has done some bad thing to bam like she is the one who had helped fug capture bam on the 2nd floor but after that everything she has done was for bam good hwa ryun is kinda the opposite of Rachel
I say it with extreme sarcasm…but she has played a huge role in orchestrating Baam v White. She’s been putting Baam directly in harms way since the LAst Station. She mentioned before the game that Yas was clever knowing what was to come..,

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Did Bam just copy Aria's regeneration and time hax abilities.

He truly is the swiss army knife of the tower.

Or maybe an iphone would be a better analogy. An app for every occasion and situation.