Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 247 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
So this place is like an place like the land of the dead from NNT? Also we might get lots of future foreshadowings in this arc
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---

Idk about others but I loved this chapter and this arc has great potential, if done and executed correctly this can be one of the best arcs of the series and an great adventure

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I think sin might be lancelot
LOL am I crazy or were the lips of the girl saying this?

They'll reach Liones sooner than I thought if it's just after this mountain.
  • Seeing your lover: Percival and Sin's dreams?
  • Village of Demons: Percival and Donny entered.

So I guess Nasiens and Anne will enter the cave. Nothing about anyone seeing its future self for now too.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
There are quite some details to be marked this chapter, like I do think like maybe that bride is Guinevere and the fact that sin saw it means it's probably it's future bride which makes me question that how can an human woman marry an fox so probably Sin is not a fox maybe it's not even a fox or the name sin is just a fake one, he might actually be a Human, now there are theories like he's lancelot and all but I won't jump that far, but I'm ready to take that possibility as well

Another thing is that Sin before rushing after donny and percival into the village saw an strange bird above them which had also appeared in the last page of the previous chapter so either that bird maybe some mystical being that has been destined to help these guys in this arc or he's another pet of one of the knights of chaos who's watching over percival and group via this bird

Possible hint that maybe Nasciens is gay??? Or probably an woman or maybe I'm just trippin

Also I'm skeptical on that Hunter guy that appeared towards the end, like is he an inhabitant of that area or maybe it's an wandering soul of an deceased which is trying to help travelers in their way in the mountains or Maybe something else

Vortigern

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland
I'm enjoying the mystical feel of the mountain range so far, with all the legends and rumors surrounding it. The village seems like a combination of the two stories that Sin brought up. Instead of a cave it's a dimensional village and instead of ogres it's some kind of more human looking monsters. Or maybe the village is actually a cave that was disguised as a village through magic and the monsters are actually ogres disguised as humans. The tall bearded man with the staff stands out from among the rest so he might be the entity responsible for the entire thing. Sin also seemed concerned about the bird that has been following the group ever since they left Cant, so I'm expecting Arthur's knights to appear soon as well. I wonder how the village will factor into the battle. Will the knights only arrive after the village has been dealt with, will it be a free for all between 3 parties, or is the village actually not that evil after all and they will team up with Percival's group against the knights?

The woman that Sin saw was probably Guinevere, because the only time a bride has been mentioned in the story so far was when Arthur told Ironside to go look for his bride. The fact that Sin was the one that saw her is very interesting considering the stories of people seeing visions of their future lovers while crossing the mountains. The odds of Sin being Lancelot just went up significantly. I'm actually somewhat surprised that Nakaba is even teasing the whole Arthur-Guinever-Lancelot affair since you typically don't see something like that featured in shounen manga. Introducing the 2nd KOA in this arc makes sense especially if crossing the mountains is going to take a while and/or there's going to be a big battle. This arc looks very good so far.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Makes me wonder if this entire mountain range has been cursed by anyone or someone is behind these mystics around the mountains

Luga

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Guinevere or the daughter of zeldris?

Lessio

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
So... Nasiens is a Girl ?

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I'm enjoying the mystical feel of the mountain range so far, with all the legends and rumors surrounding it. The village seems like a combination of the two stories that Sin brought up. Instead of a cave it's a dimensional village and instead of ogres it's some kind of more human looking monsters. Or maybe the village is actually a cave that was disguised as a village through magic and the monsters are actually ogres disguised as humans. The tall bearded man with the staff stands out from among the rest so he might be the entity responsible for the entire thing. Sin also seemed concerned about the bird that has been following the group ever since they left Cant, so I'm expecting Arthur's knights to appear soon as well. I wonder how the village will factor into the battle. Will the knights only arrive after the village has been dealt with, will it be a free for all between 3 parties, or is the village actually not that evil after all and they will team up with Percival's group against the knights?

The woman that Sin saw was probably Guinevere, because the only time a bride has been mentioned in the story so far was when Arthur told Ironside to go look for his bride. The fact that Sin was the one that saw her is very interesting considering the stories of people seeing visions of their future lovers while crossing the mountains. The odds of Sin being Lancelot just went up significantly. I'm actually somewhat surprised that Nakaba is even teasing the whole Arthur-Guinever-Lancelot affair since you typically don't see something like that featured in shounen manga. Introducing the 2nd KOA in this arc makes sense especially if crossing the mountains is going to take a while and/or there's going to be a big battle. This arc looks very good so far.
I think everything is true. We'll get to the cave later for the other duo. And will probably see the future-self of someone, probably not Percival though because that's what most want to see of course, or a silhouette at best.

And yes, Sin being Lancelot is much more likely now. But if it's him, how did he become like that?

It makes sense to introduce the second KoA in this volume so if it's not Sin it'll probably be someone related to that guy who stopped Nasiens and Anne.

No :neutral .

Redworld96

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Title of next chapter: Demon party.
Yes, it's the same title as in NnT.
Hold on, the title on japanese writes "Demon" as "Majin" (demon clan)? Or is it again a metaphorical form like how Fairies called Nasiens?

Or very shy to pee next to Percival due of his obvious crush on him. I think this makes more sense.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't get where that idea of Nasiens being a girl came from when we know he was rescued as a baby by the Doc and Dolores. If he was a girl we would know it.

Sin= Lancelot and the bride is the Lady of the Lake? The dimensional cave could be another place which leads to her? We know that people were disappearing in the One-Shot all over Liones.

They aren't at Liones but this mountain is close.

The Prince of Darkness

Reaction score
Country
France
Is it me or that girl seems to be saying "Lan-ce-lot" ?
But again if Sin truly is another KoA, how did he became like that and why hidding it? And why Meliodas would send another Kid KoA to find the others when he could have send his own kid ?
Sin looks alot like Ban (the eyes) when he's angry

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Hold on, the title on japanese writes "Demon" as "Majin" (demon clan)? Or is it again a metaphorical form like how Fairies called Nasiens?

Or very shy to pee next to Percival due of his obvious crush on him. I think this makes more sense.
Naw, he is shy, that is all.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Is it me or that girl seems to be saying "Lan-ce-lot" ?
You and me both.

But again if Sin truly is another KoA, how did he became like that and why hidding it? And why Meliodas would send another Kid KoA to find the others when he could have send his own kid ?
Sin looks alot like Ban (the eyes) when he's angry
I don't think Meliodas would care about his age.

If Sins is really Lancelot, is he the one who killed the dark beast in Anne's town? 🤔

The Prince of Darkness

Reaction score
Country
France
I don't think Meliodas would care about his age.

If Sins is really Lancelot, is he the one who killed the dark beast in Anne's town?
I mean I can understand about the age, they're Holy Knight (trainees??) After all, but why him and not Tristan?
Unless Tristan was tasked to find the fourth KoA.

If he really is Lancelot then his "friends from the forest" might be the others KoA (Tristan).

But again, Sin sees the group as a bunch of annoying kids, making it seems like he's at least older than them.
Unless... he still has his bad temper (from the one shot) and treats them like that because unlike him, a true and mighty Holy Knight, they're just amateurs

Redworld96

Reaction score
Country
Spain
This is confusing because I can only think about one character who could dream about his future lover which is dressing as a bride (a kinda reference to Arthur's bride?) and that's Lancelot.
But Sin looks VERY mature to be just a 15-16 teenager... not to say that he's under Meliodas' orders... it doesn't make sense he would be Lancelot.... where would Jericho be now then?

Bang

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Ukraine
It looks like the trio's now in the lands of Chaos/Camelot. The fat bird is probably the familiar of the new chaos staff dude.

Zorra_akuma

Reaction score
Country
United States
Title of next chapter: Demon party.
Yes, it's the same title as in NnT.
Oh I hope to god that tbey mean demon clan cause there’s a high chance zeldris would pop up and j would like that very much