Discussion - Boku no Hero Academia: Vigilantes | Page 22 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Boku no Hero Academia: Vigilantes

G3kken

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
aaahh shit !!!! undergound All Might is back (-: I'm hella curious to see what he's been up to the last few years. Also nice detail that his gross beard is back in full

nectar

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
It sounds like KD, but those rapid-fire punches have me thinking that's actually Rappa disguised as Knuckleduster as part of a plan to catch No. 6 off-guard.

Newkerzy

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
It sounds like KD, but those rapid-fire punches have me thinking that's actually Rappa disguised as Knuckleduster as part of a plan to catch No. 6 off-guard.
Yeah, I think so too although the beard is a dead giveaway for KD. On the other hand though, Rappa might just be the only person who can keep up with #6 in trading punches, so we’ll see in next chapter.

G3kken

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
nahh, Rappa wouldn’t give a speech like that, especially since he wouldn’t know that Overclock functions in this Sniper form (or KD told him beforehand)

or maybe there’re two KD’s: one is Rappa
disguised and the other one is the real KD

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

G3kken

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
finally some crumbs about No.6’s past o: he really just was an experiment for Shigaraki

Chocolatejr9

Reaction score
Country
United States

Dang Knuckleduster, you were waiting for this, weren't you?

At least we got to see Tamao again. I was wondering what had happened to her...

nectar

Reaction score
Country
United States
Finally, some No. 6 backstory! Someone reminded me Ujiko owned orphanages. I guess No. 6 came from one of them. Very interesting AFO was looking for a pupil that early. Guess he was already planning in case he lost to All Might.

But, yikes, if No. 6 was born human, then Ujiko (and AFO most likely) really screwed with his body.

So much for my Rappa theory. KD was never planning on surviving this fight. But, I think Koichi may just show up investigating the gunshot. I don't see Koichi and No. 6 fighting again, so either No. 6 really is taken out in an explosion or he's damaged and warped away where AFO can kill him himself. Honestly, what I want to happen is Koichi saving KD and the two having a proper conversation where KD admits he was training Koichi to be his successor and tells him he can be a hero.

G3kken

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
man, I’ve been rereading Vigilantes n realise how sad no. 6’a tale really is o:

guy was probably born with a shapeshifter quirk, got adopted by AFO with the idea of becoming his succesor and will afterwards be replaced by Shigaraki because 6 doesn’t have enough anger inside of him to become AFO’s succesor.

nectar

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thank goodness Knuckleduster didn't die. And double thanks both Soga and Koichi saved him. It would just leave a bad taste in my mouth if Koichi, the guy who selflessly saves people couldn't save his mentor. Especially when KD is on a path of literal self-destruction.

This is it. Unless No. 6 somehow has another trick up his sleeve, this fight is coming to a close. I always thought No. 6 would blow himself up trying to take down Koichi, but I didn't figure he'd already be injured beforehand. He should be in bad shape after this, but I doubt he's dead.

G3kken

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

nectar

Reaction score
Country
United States
A sky battle! That's a welcomed surprise that helps level the playing field more in No. 6's favor. This is a great way to conclude this battle.

Okay, AFO. Just say it. Say you gave No. 6 the All For One quirk with 6's confirmed 5 quirks pre-installed. I won't accept anything less now.

Very interested in what Miu and Friends' role is now. Are they simply witnesses to the fight? Or will No. 6 target them in a last ditch effort to hurt Koichi? If it's the later, it's gonna be his last mistake. If there's one thing Koichi's great at is helping people. That's when he's at his absolute best.

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not sure if 6 has AFO. I don't remember seeing the mutation on his palm, something all AFO users have.

nectar

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm not sure if 6 has AFO. I don't remember seeing the mutation on his palm, something all AFO users have.
I did a quick look (so I can be wrong) through the chapters after No. 6's body was burned by Endeavor. Seems like his hands have been covered by gloves or bomber cells made to look like gloves since then. But he can shape shift, so it's hard to say one way or another.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States