Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 527 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 12 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 527 Spoilers & Discussion

Jyu viole grace

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Translated chapter(by Alpha scans)
@Demonspeed @Lady pompom please pin

sazon

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
That is bablantly false , Yama is in no way a rookie , he is a Slayer that lived for thousand years .

For example , Kallavan was deemed Slayers material , and he showed that he was at least able to seem impressive even among other top 100 .

He fighted , Jinsung , Evankhell , lyborik and seem to always come out on top .

Yet , Yama as suffered humiliation after humiliation , so much as now he is treated as a rookie slayers which is wrong .

I expect him to not look bad in the first arc , he is introduced , i don't think it is that hard to expect .

Yama has had 3 major confrontation .

Against Khell , against Yas the first time against Yas the secon time , all off them ended up in a pathetic terrible humiliation .

How can i not be dissapointed ?

I mean if you can't even come close to hagi potential it mean you are trash , Slayers should at least be able to fight her .

If you can't fight top family princess what is you use for Baam ?

It is simple i expect them to at least be good among top 100 , that means that should dominate most top 100 that they meet , but it doesn't mean that they have to contend with top 50 right now .

For example , them being top 60 will be decent honestly .
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Slayers don't take that much time to peak , Kallavan is 3000 years and seem to have peaked .
And since when do we have a predetermined time to be a rookie? Yama is from the same generation as Karaka, White from the 2nd generation is much older and the ones from the 1st generation are from Genesis.

I honestly don't know at what point Yama was humiliated by Khell Hellam in the sense of strength, the moment he fought in earnest, without using full full transformation, he was thrown to the wall of coexistence.

I don't even know why Yasratcha enters his equation, he himself has already admitted that Yama from that moment would never be able to beat him because primitive fear wouldn't allow it.

Today we know that CC can compare to the top 5 of one of the 10 families, that is, they could very well be a top 70 or top 60.

And Yama who is much younger than Yasratcha is already at that level and we don't know how much he will grow and we don't even know how strong the 1st generation are.

It's not for nothing that Gustang himself said that every time a slayer appears, it makes the 10 families (not the FH) attentive.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Who told this guy princesses are all in zahard side?

Big-Bird

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Summarised.
- Acrinak has a strange mental power that can freeze everyone except Yasratcha and WW
- It seems like with his ability he could have stomped on everyone but he decided to observe and disappeared.
-Nen-Nen appears WW loves him at first sight Yas is jealous
-Trau has a whim and wants them to have children naturally.
-Kirin asks him why. (this is the first time we see a member of a big family questioning his FH's decision in front of his FH, this is the most impressive thing in this chapter, fight me if you disagree)
-the rest is WW trying to get closer its moving slowly.
-Yas and Nen-Nen are talking and she says some interesting things about the plants and the origin of the first inhabitants of the tower and also that some of the old ones went crazy at a certain time.
-Yas gives her a click about WW it seems
-Traum may be eternal but his patience is not and he wants him to have a child and he orders it ( I may be crazy but this scene implies a rape? I'm sure it's implied )
-WW goes in but Nen-Nen is willing, WW is confused, Nen-Nen knows he lied, can she read thoughts or just 6 female senses?

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I guess it makes sense why Yas left his DivCos to their own vices, cats are only loyal to themselves!!!

Can’t tell a cat what to do!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
There’s sure a lot people that are working for zahard or 10 families because there’s no others options
But if baam escape front this a lot people
Are going to start joining even people from
The gov. He need an army and i think this battle is all about that goal at the end of the day.
if he can complete his mission and escape from a family head next day an army going to be waiting to follow him.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Akrinic like Traum wants to see what Wang will choose love or enslavement! It’s kinda of like a wager between the two!

Is it me or did anyone else get KanekixTouka vibes from WangxNen!?

Turtle hunter

Reaction score
Country
France
Akrinic like Traum wants to see what Wang will choose love or enslavement! It’s kinda of like a wager between the two!

Is it me or did anyone else get KanekixTouka vibes from WangxNen!?
Imagine being a pantin for someone existence .

undecimber

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Guessing Rei killed Yama mama, WW went mad, Yas killed him and helped the kids flee, imprinted fear in them so they don't rebel against Rei and get killed too.

I think Yas will either die to Yama so he can rejoin his best friend in death, or will betray Rei and get killed accordingly.

Really happy seeing how SIU has flushed out Yas and WW.

Biggest Q will be whether Mircea or Gustang will appear to fight Rei. Or bic boi Enryu since shits getting serious.

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
Guessing Rei killed Yama mama, WW went mad, Yas killed him and helped the kids flee, imprinted fear in them so they don't rebel against Rei and get killed too.

I think Yas will either die to Yama so he can rejoin his best friend in death, or will betray Rei and get killed accordingly.

Biggest Q will be whether Mircea or Gustang will appear to fight Rei. Or bic boi Enryu since shits getting serious.
Idk if it makes sense for Yas to die to Yama anymore given how much he’s worked to keep the Baylords safe

Summarised.
- Acrinak has a strange mental power that can freeze everyone except Yasratcha and WW
- It seems like with his ability he could have stomped on everyone but he decided to observe and disappeared.
-Nen-Nen appears WW loves him at first sight Yas is jealous
-Trau has a whim and wants them to have children naturally.
-Kirin asks him why. (this is the first time we see a member of a big family questioning his FH's decision in front of his FH, this is the most impressive thing in this chapter, fight me if you disagree)
-the rest is WW trying to get closer its moving slowly.
-Yas and Nen-Nen are talking and she says some interesting things about the plants and the origin of the first inhabitants of the tower and also that some of the old ones went crazy at a certain time.
-Yas gives her a click about WW it seems
-Traum may be eternal but his patience is not and he wants him to have a child and he orders it ( I may be crazy but this scene implies a rape? I'm sure it's implied )
-WW goes in but Nen-Nen is willing, WW is confused, Nen-Nen knows he lied, can she read thoughts or just 6 female senses?
Goes to show how insanely strong Yas and WW are. We see Kirin in the attack. Front line like Owl. And yet he gets caught in the mass control move

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
Idk if it makes sense for Yas to die to Yama anymore given how much he’s worked to keep the Baylords safe
Yama was willing to bow down to Yas rather than harming his people, and still cause a wide massacre of the canines, I have hard time seeing him forgiving Yas even if he did save them when they were just kids then.

Goes to show how insanely strong Yas and WW are. We see Kirin in the attack. Front line like Owl. And yet he gets caught in the mass control move
I don't think it's a matter of power, rather a matter that Yas and WW have innate defense to the ancient's attack while others don't at all.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Traum may be eternal but his patience is not and he wants him to have a child and he orders it ( I may be crazy but this scene implies a rape? I'm sure it's implied )
This is impossible, the 10 leaders are incredibly good! Benevolent and of a great ethical character

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
This is impossible, the 10 leaders are incredibly good! Benevolent and of a great ethical character
Impossible indeed, Rei predicted that the lady will accept now if pushed so he nudged WW to shoot his shot, and he was right. Good guy Rei being a good wingman.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
This flashback left me extremely confused about the outcome of this fight.

I assume everything we're seeing is being said to Doom and Yama (poor Paul, even in this is left out).

It is very likely that Yas killed WW in order to free him from this master's insanity and we know that all he did to the Baylords was to not become LPB pets again, but still, he killed almost all the houndborn, I doubt that Yama forgive him, but I also don't know if he would still kill him.

SuperTurtle

Reaction score
Country
France
For now is just a fairy tail or a theory how everything was created not a fact
Not a fact yes. We don't know the details yet but is obvious from the beginning that the Tower is a creation
The structure, rules, admins, and the goal at the top. Plus the fact that the Workshop was active inside before Jahad came in (Hell Train).
The myth of machines (caretakers) and plants (young world) fits perfectly with everything.

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

If enryu come out, this arc would done in 5 minutes, so i dont think it is possible

undecimber

Reaction score
Country
Canada
If Yas is trying to keep Yama away from Rei, and Yama is hell bent on revenge, it could happen. Especially since he has some ancient blood which we dunno if he's unlocked yet.

If enryu come out, this arc would done in 5 minutes, so i dont think it is possible
I don't think Urek will show up again, and I think Baam needs a major shield of some sort to survive this now that a FH is involved. A mere power up or Thorn activation isn't gonna cut it without coming off as super cheese.

Unless the point is for Baam to get captured to draw out FUG, Gustang, and any other conspirators /problems who Zahard wants to purge (E.g., Urek and Wingtree which Zahard may see as a threat to his authority).