Discussion - One Piece Power Level Discussion Thread | Page 761 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion One Piece Power Level Discussion Thread

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ground Rules for the Power Level Discussion Thread

As always, please follow the guidelines set by the Forum Rules that apply across the board.

It's important that discussions from a current chapter are spoiler tagged until 24h have passed from an english release.

• For the sake of constructive discussion, where and when possible please quote/ source any information you provide. Particularly when it comes to conversations carried over from other threads.
  • Avoid passive agressive posts, sly remarks or baiting/trolling. You can certainly have fun or disagree without it being at someone's expense.
  • Only use anime examples that are canon and as means to provide clarity to pages in the manga. Any other anime material is otherwise non-canon and should only be referenced if it can be proved that the mangaka had approved it.
  • We will strive to avoid repetitive discussions and any extensive battle topics will be guided to the Davy Back fight to existing threads or new ones can be made there.

As of now these topics are shelved due to repetitiveness or until the manga can present us with material to further discussions:

1. Shanks v Mihawk
  2. Hand to hand fighters > Swordsmen
  3. Zoro > Luffy
  4. Zoro v Sanji
  5. Is Smoker a top 30 character?
  6. Mihawk's rank within the story
  7. Law having CoC currently.
  8. Katakuri > Kaido/Luffy/Etc.

If you wish to continue any of these discussion and remove it from the list, you will need to provide manga material as proof. If there's also anything you think we've covered numerous times, let me know and I'll update the list.

This is the only warning there'll be regarding these ground rules, anything no adhering will be removed. So please just check your posts before posting them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Spain
This is disingenuous.

Zoro himself was upset he couldn't make Kaido fall.

Yes blunt force makes it easier to knock someone down and slashing makes it easier to make someone bleed but people were expecting Zoro could make Kaido bleed.

Zoro himself was the one who set that bar no one else did.

Now. Is Zoro an Idiot for thinking his attack could do little more than scratch Kaido? Yes, but Law, Kidd, and Luffy were also idiots for playing chicken with one of big mom's fire attacks
Zoro hoped he would do more than he could, yes, what does that have to do with the comparison being bad and silly? Once again calling his attack a scratch and diminishing it because it affected Kaido differently than a blunt attack.

You ignored the point of my post.

Yes, cutting makes it easier to make someone bleed, but the effect of his cut was way above what other swordsmen like the Nine Scabbards could, while attacking all together on the same spot at the same time, by Kaido's own admission. And every one of those 9 can make Kaido "bleed" with a slash, so Zoro's attack was definitely above simply cutting him because he wields a blade.

Also, in the same spirit of comparing weapons, hitting someone downward with a club makes it "easier" to push him onto the ground. Using that as a means to say "Yamato is stronger than Zoro because Zoro was sad he couldn't make Kaido fall but Yamato did" is what is truly disingenuous. Zoro did Kaido tremble with his slash, it simply would have taken Kaido to be truly close to defeat to go down with a slash.

You only take into account it was a slashing attack for one aspect (the aspect that serves to diminish the feat), but entirely ignore it for his comparison with Yamato ("coincidentally" ignoring it also serves the same purpose). What's disingenuous about pointing that out?

Last edited:

Hibari Kyoya

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
- Luffy: 160
---- Gear 2: 240
- Zoro: 140
- Sanji: 140
End of Wano:

- Luffy: 3,000
---- Gear 5: 4,500
- Zoro: 1,200
- Sanji: 1,200
You are delusional if you think Zoro has never been stronger than Sanji at any point in the series. Especially just after the timeskip and at the End of Wano.

Post-timeskip:

- Luffy: 600
---- Gear 4: 900
- Zoro: 540
- Sanji: 540
- Law: 800

- Smoker: 600
Also. Smoker being as strong as Luffy post-timeskip is actually insane.

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire

So many notifications... oh, it's all about Zoro.

Some people love diminishing Zoro's slash on Kaido because "it was a cut, so of course it's gonna bleed and scar him, it's a cat scratch", but then don't acknowledge Zoro's slashes never push his opponents, for them to fall from his cuts they need their strength to falter. Unlike Yamato's "bonk", which is a physical hit which pushes the opponent.

Biggest double standard in a while.
Slashes have weight behind them, that's just how physics work in One Piece world

And this would make sense if either Law or Kid could solo Big Mom, but they can't. Zoro can also fight an emperor with help
You are underestimating the difference between an Emperor and their commanders

The 3 All-Star stood in front of Big Mom chained with seastone, and talked like there's nothing they could do against her

So sorry, two Zoros wouldn't be close to beating Big Mom

his haki now being much superior to Law's and Kid's thanks to CoC coating.
Zoro's Haki is not stronger than Law or Kid

That's the same mistake people make when claiming that if a character is a Haki user, then they are automatically stronger than someome who doesn't know Haki, despite the fact that pre-timeskip Luffy was stronger than most Kuja

CoC infusion only made Zoro's Haki stronger than it was before, not equal to Luffy or stronger than everybody else without CoC infusion

When Luffy learned CoC infusion and clashed with Kaido, they split the sky. Zoro's CoC is nowhere close to that

Kid wrecked Big Mom with his bull (BONK!), it's obvious his Haki is still superior to Zoro even without CoC infusion

If Kid or Law could use CoC infusion, they probably would also split the sky

On top of that, Haki is not everything. Kid and Law awakening are easily a greater power-up than Zoro's CoC infusion

What you just said Kaido pulled up new tricks that he never demonstrated before against G4 Luffy, and then you're saying Kaido didn't give everything he had? What is that logic??

Hybrid Kaido started using all his drunken modes, and got PTSD from his interrupted fight with Oden when Luffy also fell to distraction.

Indicating that G4 Luffy was definitely at a level where Kaido thought Luffy at least had a remote chance of winning.

G4 Luffy is definitely relative to Kaido, even if he's weaker.
It's at least a high diff. They are dead equal in combat, but Kaido has more stamina and durability.
Are you not contradicting yourself by claiming that Luffy only had a remote chance of winning when he used Gear 4?

Stamina and durability are also part of Kaido's arsenal, he was superior to Luffy

Zoro is closer to Law/Kid than to Sanji.
Law/Kid/Zoro are all in the same tier.
Zoro and Sanji already fought in 3 different chapters after the raid ended

By this point, what would take for some people to admit they are roughly equals?

You are delusional if you think Zoro has never been stronger than Sanji at any point in the series. Especially just after the timeskip and at the End of Wano.
I'm sorry. Zoro is 100, and Sanji is 99. Are you happy?

The difference between Kaku and Jabra Douriki levels was 1%, that's how the author thinks of Zoro vs Sanji

Also. Smoker being as strong as Luffy post-timeskip is actually insane.
Smoker's performance against Vergo was better than Sanji's

I think base Luffy was a little stronger than Sanji around the time, so I measure Smoker around Luffy's level

Last edited:

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Ooof, what a post.

Slashes have weight behind them, that's just how physics work in One Piece world

Not a good equivalency, and you should be aware of it after looking for that panel. I could pull every single finisher from Zoro, the one he landed on Apoo included, to prove my point. His opponents fall when their strength leaves their body, not because he pushes them with his slashes.

That's a panel of a Yonko-level fighter using pressurized wind on a haki-less weakling. Not something Zoro can pull on Kaido.

You are underestimating the difference between an Emperor and their commanders

The 3 All-Star stood in front of Big Mom chained with seastone, and talked like there's nothing they could do against her

So sorry, two Zoros wouldn't be close to beating Big Mom

I don't even understand your point here. You're bringing up a panel of Queen, who knocked out Big Mom and could have dispossed EASILY of her by throwing her into the sea. That dialogue is not relevant.

You should focus more on Zoro's feats, who has easily more damage output than Kid, instead of just somehow trying to downplay him by talking about King.

Zoro's Haki is not stronger than Law or Kid

That's the same mistake people make when claiming that if a character is a Haki user, then they are automatically stronger than someome who doesn't know Haki, despite the fact that pre-timeskip Luffy was stronger than most Kuja

CoC infusion only made Zoro's Haki stronger than it was before, not equal to Luffy or stronger than everybody else without CoC infusion

When Luffy learned CoC infusion and clashed with Kaido, they split the sky. Zoro's CoC is nowhere close to that
Zoro is nowhere close to that because... you say so? Luffy's CoC immediately allowed him to do that, just like CoC immediately allowed Zoro, on his last leg, to scar Kaido without even controlling his imbuement yet.

The sky splitting is just a cool factor that happens sometimes when two CoC users clash, nothing more, which means Zoro already fulfils every condition for that, whether you like it or hate it.

Kid wrecked Big Mom with his bull (BONK!), it's obvious his Haki is still superior to Zoro even without CoC infusion
Kid wrecked Big Mom with cumulative damage over a long period of time of both him hitting Big Mom with his big metal structures (which took him an hour ot gather before the rooftop fight) and Law causing her internal damage... vs Zoro being capable of scarring Kaido.

It's obvious Zoro's haki is very superior to Kid's. And it probably was already stronger pre-CoC, because nothing suggests otherwise.

If Kid or Law could use CoC infusion, they probably would also split the sky
Yeah, they would, if they had Zoro's CoC infusion. Because that's what CoC infusion does.

On top of that, Haki is not everything. Kid and Law awakening are easily a greater power-up than Zoro's CoC infusion

I never said Kid or Law don't have great alternative powers of their own, but you're downplaying haki (what's worse, CoC imbuement) for no reason, when Zoro likely has better CoA and CoO than at least Kid (CoO can be proven throughout the rooftop fight, like Zoro reacting to Kaido's wind blades and effortlessly deflecting one, while Kid didn't react to it and had his scrap mecha cut down (which he regenerated soon after, but his face showed the lack of reaction)).

Why the downplay of Zoro's capabilities? Because he didn't have the honor of taking down a Yonko? Yes, Law and Kid took down Big Mom, but your only reason to believe they're above Zoro in any stat other than Law's huge versatility is because they doubleteamed her, they're not Yonko level. Zoro isn't Yonko level either, but he's closer to it already.

Not like Zoro had problems with King either after he learnt to stop holding back and to imbue CoC willingly. He steamrolled him from that point.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wait. @Fox666 Sorry for the double post but while answering to this I forgot what the original point is...

You're still arguing against Zoro's slashes not having the pushing effect his opponents down like a bonk with a Hanabo does?

I shouldn't have bothered with such a long post following that denial. The downplaying is powerful in you.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Are you not contradicting yourself by claiming that Luffy only had a remote chance of winning when he used Gear 4?

Stamina and durability are also part of Kaido's arsenal, he was superior to Luffy
Are you able to read properly?

I said Luffy had a small shot at beating Kaido. You don't need to be stronger for that, just relative.

That is the sole reason why Kaido had PTSD of his fight with Oden, when Luffy also fell to distraction. If Kaido thought Luffy was some mid diff material for him (like your numbers imply), he wouldn't have the same feelings.
There is also Kaido being weakened through the non stop fights, which also justifies his feeling of why he thought Luffy had a chance.

Yeah, Kaido is superior to Luffy so what? You can be relative to someone and still be superior.

Zoro and Sanji already fought in 3 different chapters after the raid ended

By this point, what would take for some people to admit they are roughly equals?
LMFAO, using gag fight as an argument. Utterly ridiculous, it's not even worth a response

You have no real arguments.

Nami is relative to Luffy then, cause she beat up Luffy all the time.

Last edited:

albertwv

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Pre Enies Lobby it was Base Luffy > Zolo > Sanji. After Luffy learned the Gears and since then it has been Gear 4/5 > Gear 2 Luffy > Zolo > Sanji > Franky/Base Luffy. Zolo and Sanji surpassed Base Luffy since after Enies Lobby. Base Luffy is still strong but not as strong as Sanji, even with his new ACoC.

Punk Hazard and Dressrosa:
Gear 4 Luffy > Doffy > Law >/= Gear 2 Luffy > Zolo > Vergo > Smoker/=Sanji > Pika > nobody cares. I find it hard to see whose stronger G2 Luffy or Law, I give the edge to Law since he put up a better fight than G2 Luffy did versus Doffy.

WCI-Wano Pre Rooftop
Katakuri = Gear 4 Luffy > Queen > Jack/Cracker > Kid/Law/Zolo > Drake/Sanji/Page One/Oven/Daifuku > Killer > Hawkins. The last few are more complicated, but the first few aren't.

Also pre-rooftop Kid is hard to judge since we literally never saw anything from him. He injured a sweet commander and that was it.
I wouldn't put Kid equal to G4 Luffy since it seems it would be too much for Kid to fight Doffy or Katakuri pre rooftop. Law was obviously weaker than a YC3 Doffy so I put him below YC3 until the rooftop. I see Zolo besting them but also losing to them.

Even though Kid and Law are portrayed as Luffy's equals, I could Never see them individually do what Luffy did. Pre TS I could not see Kid or Law defeat Lucci or Moria. Dressrosa, Law lost to Doffy and G4 Luffy won. WCI G4 Luffy won over Katakuri and Cracker. I don't see Kid doing that.
Even now, it took the best of the 2 to "Defeat" Big Mom, while Luffy finished off Kaido (albeit tired) by himself in the last round. So to me that puts him way above Kid/Law. I see Law/Kid more in line with Zolo.

lastly, the 3 calamities vs BM, obviously BM would win because all they do is fight with brute strength. Law and Kid were able to beat her with weird tricks and outside interference (volcano) oh and lastly plot armor. But that doesn't necessarily mean Law/Kid > 3 Calamities. I think the 3 Calamities could defeat Law/Kid, high diff of course.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Ooof, what a post.

Not a good equivalency, and you should be aware of it after looking for that panel. I could pull every single finisher from Zoro, the one he landed on Apoo included, to prove my point. His opponents fall when their strength leaves their body, not because he pushes them with his slashes.

That's a panel of a Yonko-level fighter using pressurized wind on a haki-less weakling. Not something Zoro can pull on Kaido.

I don't even understand your point here. You're bringing up a panel of Queen, who knocked out Big Mom and could have dispossed EASILY of her by throwing her into the sea. That dialogue is not relevant.

You should focus more on Zoro's feats, who has easily more damage output than Kid, instead of just somehow trying to downplay him by talking about King.

Zoro is nowhere close to that because... you say so? Luffy's CoC immediately allowed him to do that, just like CoC immediately allowed Zoro, on his last leg, to scar Kaido without even controlling his imbuement yet.

The sky splitting is just a cool factor that happens sometimes when two CoC users clash, nothing more, which means Zoro already fulfils every condition for that, whether you like it or hate it.

Kid wrecked Big Mom with cumulative damage over a long period of time of both him hitting Big Mom with his big metal structures (which took him an hour ot gather before the rooftop fight) and Law causing her internal damage... vs Zoro being capable of scarring Kaido.

It's obvious Zoro's haki is very superior to Kid's. And it probably was already stronger pre-CoC, because nothing suggests otherwise.

Yeah, they would, if they had Zoro's CoC infusion. Because that's what CoC infusion does.

I never said Kid or Law don't have great alternative powers of their own, but you're downplaying haki (what's worse, CoC imbuement) for no reason, when Zoro likely has better CoA and CoO than at least Kid (CoO can be proven throughout the rooftop fight, like Zoro reacting to Kaido's wind blades and effortlessly deflecting one, while Kid didn't react to it and had his scrap mecha cut down (which he regenerated soon after, but his face showed the lack of reaction)).

Why the downplay of Zoro's capabilities? Because he didn't have the honor of taking down a Yonko? Yes, Law and Kid took down Big Mom, but your only reason to believe they're above Zoro in any stat other than Law's huge versatility is because they doubleteamed her, they're not Yonko level. Zoro isn't Yonko level either, but he's closer to it already.

Not like Zoro had problems with King either after he learnt to stop holding back and to imbue CoC willingly. He steamrolled him from that point.

Wait. @Fox666 Sorry for the double post but while answering to this I forgot what the original point is...

You're still arguing against Zoro's slashes not having the pushing effect his opponents down like a bonk with a Hanabo does?

I shouldn't have bothered with such a long post following that denial. The downplaying is powerful in you.
It's pointless.

You can't argue with him. His logic is literal bricks, and it's on purpose.

It's like trying to convince McNuss on why Page One destroys any pre TS strawhats, impossible. Once you're so biased, it's impossible to reason....

Imagine using gag fights and "Zoro's scar = cat scratch" as the arguments. Just laugh, ignore and move on.

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
My Yonko Commander Tier List-

High YC1 Level- King

Mid YC1 Level- Marco, Rooftop Zoro

Low YC1 Level- Rooftop Luffy, Katakuri, Lucky Roo

High YC2 Level- Pre-Awakening Law, WCI Luffy, Current Jinbe, Current Sanji, Jozu, Vista

Mid YC2 Level- Queen

Low YC2 Level- Smoothie, Pre-Emma Zoro, Killer, Yasopp

High YC3 Tier- Pre-Awakening Kid, Jack

Mid YC3 Tier- Cracker

Low YC3 Tier- Doflamingo

High YC4 Tier- Dressrosa G4 Luffy

Mid YC4 Tier- Snack, Judge

Low YC4 Tier- Robin, Franky

What do you guys think ?

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
We need to stop the Law is a bad one-on-one fighter narrative. Since his debut, Law has had 4 one on one fights (not even going to count Tashigi); he lost one of them. He lost to Doflamingo, someone Luffy and Law barely beat together at that time. As for the Big Mam fight, there was a section of that fight where Kid wasn't contributing, thanks to Hawkins, and Law was holding it down in a similar fashion as Kidd was before. Kid looks more impressive in that we got scenes of him overpowering here (the sword grabbing scene), but Big Mam seemed relatively fine before Law came. Law vs Big Mam and Kid vs Big Mam lead to the same outcome; neither party dealt significant damage to the other.

High YC1 Level- King

High YC2 Level- Pre-Awakening Law, WCI Luffy, Current Jinbe, Current Sanji, Jozu, Vista

Mid YC2 Level- Queen

Mid YC3 Tier- Cracker

Low YC3 Tier- Doflamingo

What do you guys think ?
No

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
It's pointless.

It's like trying to convince McNuss on why Page One destroys any pre TS strawhats, impossible. Once you're so biased, it's impossible to reason....

Imagine using gag fights and "Zoro's scar = cat scratch" as the arguments. Just laugh, ignore and move on.
People literally get offended if I say there's someone stronger than Zoro

Last edited:

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India

High YC1 Level- King

Mid YC2 Level- Queen

Mid YC3 Tier- Cracker

Low YC3 Tier- Doflamingo

What do you guys think ?

My list amongst those you listed, ignoring all the RHPs for obvious reasons.

1. Marco
2. King
3. Rooftop Luffy (pre advanced conq)
4. Katakuri
5. rooftop Law/Kid
6. Post WCI Luffy/rooftop Zoro/current Sanji
7. Vista
8. Jozu
9. Killer
10. Queen/Smoothie
11. Doflamingo/Jack/Cracker/pre-Enma Zoro
12. Dresrossa Luffy
13. Snack
14. Franky
15. Robin
16. Judge

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States

Zoro: "Damn it. My strongest attacks couldn't drop Kaido"

One Piece fans: "Yeah that's pretty disappointing. Even Zoro is upset."

Zoro fans: "That doesn't mean anything and if you think dropping him matters you are downplaying. Scar happened."

😂, people put here are just literally agreeing with Zoro that he wanted to do more than cut Kaido

Zoro fans always wanting more.

High YC1 Level- King

Mid YC2 Level- Queen

Mid YC3 Tier- Cracker

Low YC3 Tier- Doflamingo

What do you guys think ?
Ooof
--- Double Post Merged, ---

We need to stop the Law is a bad one-on-one fighter narrative. Since his debut, Law has had 4 one on one fights (not even going to count Tashigi); he lost one of them. He lost to Doflamingo, someone Luffy and Law barely beat together at that time. As for the Big Mam fight, there was a section of that fight where Kid wasn't contributing, thanks to Hawkins, and Law was holding it down in a similar fashion as Kidd was before. Kid looks more impressive in that we got scenes of him overpowering here (the sword grabbing scene), but Big Mam seemed relatively fine before Law came. Law vs Big Mam and Kid vs Big Mam lead to the same outcome; neither party dealt significant damage to the other.
Law gets treated like Hancock. Their hax DF's are somehow used against them when it concerns 1v1's despite clear manga evidence to the contrary

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Zoro: "Damn it. My strongest attacks couldn't drop Kaido"

One Piece fans: "Yeah that's pretty disappointing. Even Zoro is upset."

Zoro fans: "That doesn't mean anything and if you think dropping him matters you are downplaying. Scar happened."

😂, people put here are just literally agreeing with Zoro that he wanted to do more than cut Kaido

Zoro fans always wanting more.
Sure, keep strawmanning the entire argument.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Zoro having wished he could do more his Asura COC-imbued cut did less than Yamato's bonk (which is what was initially suggested in this thread that sparked this discussion).

It's very simple.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sure, keep strawmanning the entire argument.
Definitely learn what a strawman argument is before using it in a sentence.

Zoro was disappointed with how little he did to Kaido. I agree with Zoro. This is the basis for my entire point. I have not strayed from this point.
🥰

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Definitely learn what a strawman argument is before using it in a sentence.

Zoro was disappointed with how little he did to Kaido. I agree with Zoro. This is the basis for my entire point. I have not strayed from this point.
🥰
TF you even saying?

Fox: "Zoro couldn't knock Kaido off his feet, Yamato did. Therefore Yamato >> Zoro, more than twice as strong"

We: "Zoro's cut not knocking down Kaido and Yamato knocking Kaido off his feet doesn't imply Yamato >> Zoro, cause they are completely different things"

This is what started the entire argument, and what we are debating over here

You're somehow twisting the entire argument into something completely unrelated and arguing from there. When none of us are even concerned about the argument you're making, because it's completely unrelated.
This is textbook strawmanning and obfuscating. You're arguing against something we never claimed, and turning the debate into something which is irrelevant to the entire point.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
TF you even saying?

Fox: "Zoro couldn't knock Kaido off his feet, Yamato did. Therefore Yamato >> Zoro, more than twice as strong"

We: "Zoro's cut not knocking down Kaido and Yamato knocking Kaido off his feet doesn't imply Yamato >> Zoro, cause they are completely different things"

This is what started the entire argument, and what we are debating over here

You're somehow twisting the entire argument into something completely unrelated and arguing from there. When none of us are even concerned about the argument you're making, because it's completely unrelated.
This is textbook strawmanning and obfuscating
Oh so it was a lack of reading comprehension? Or you simply missed my first comment, of which I only addressed a single part of.

"Some people love diminishing Zoro's slash on Kaido because "it was a cut, so of course it's gonna bleed and scar him, it's a cat scratch", but then don't acknowledge Zoro's slashes never push his opponents, for them to fall from his cuts they need their strength to falter. Unlike Yamato's "bonk", which is a physical hit which pushes the opponent."

This is the only thing I addressed in the entire argument. I didn't even mention Yamato. The comment is diengenuous because while the comment is implying Zoro never drops his opponents with slashes, Zoro HIMSELF is upset Kaido did not fall.

I'm not discussing Yamato vs Zoro here, merely I comment out of the entire argument I find to be flawed. I do not believe Yamato is twice as strong as Zoro, and you are very well aware.

McNuss

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
It's pointless.

I did not further reply to albertvw as he is intellectually outmatched. His final argumentation, despite all the "sources" contains a huge leap and is not very logically thought through. Just like 90% of the postings here. The fact that he even boasted about his post at the end just doesn't feel right at all.

I gave all my reasonings, that are directly taken from the source material, which I now dig, most people have not read. This board is apparently full of anime-onlys that only come here to look for spoilers.

I am also easy to convice when someone can point me out as wrong. You all just can't because you are unwilling to spent more than five seconds to think about anything. Like last week I forgot about Lulusia being in Paradise and thought it was in the New World...whoops, but no problem for me.

Quite the opposite, I greatly appreciate when I can learn something.

----

Luffy brought Magellan to his knees, who later fights all of Level 6 and survives. Zoro cut Kuma with Shishi Sonson. People shouldn't think that these attacks have no effect on Page One, clearly the Tobi Roppo can be injured without Haki. Everyone who pwned the Straw Hats preskip (Kuma, Sentomaru, Kizaru, Magellan) is way above Page One. Luffy and Zoro had higher bounties than him, too. They were labeled as the Worst Generation and people like Doflamingo believe these guys have a shot at Pirate King...Page One is their age, he is not part of the group, though.

I have enough of this discussion. Easily deducable here who reads the Manga and who only pretends to.

Yeah but when I claim Enies Lobby Zoro could defeat Page One with his CoO based Asura slashes that can also cut through buildings like butter, people are like...

The entire thread here is basically just people socializing with ther elementary school headcanon. ThE mOnsTa TrIO. YC12345!"§$%$%...
This gets then further superstituted by the use of the "Like" button, which should be used when you like a post based on its quality, here it is used as "I agree", but not even in the literal sense. People here like everything that suits their own headcanon, no matter if thought was spent on this post or not.
This is so pretentious...

Luffy was evenly matched with Rob Lucci before using Gear 2

And Luffy is the only who got a "power-up", Zoro and Sanji only have new finisher moves

Naaah.

Diable Jambe is a modus activation like the Gears. We are only about to learn what it really is, but its clearly something triggered within Sanji.

Asura is a CoC related attack going by Kaido's words, meaning Zoro started unlocking his CoC here, which is also clearly a power-up.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
I did not further reply to albertvw as he is intellectually outmatched. His final argumentation, despite all the "sources" contains a huge leap and is not very logically thought through. Just like 90% of the postings here. The fact that he even boasted about his post at the end just doesn't feel right at all.

I gave all my reasonings, that are directly taken from the source material, which I now dig, most people have not read. This board is apparently full of anime-onlys that only come here to look for spoilers.

I am also easy to convice when someone can point me out as wrong. You all just can't because you are unwilling to spent more than five seconds to think about anything. Like last week I forgot about Lulusia being in Paradise and thought it was in the New World...whoops, but no problem for me.

Quite the opposite, I greatly appreciate when I can learn something.

----

Luffy brought Magellan to his knees, who later fights all of Level 6 and survives. Zoro cut Kuma with Shishi Sonson. People shouldn't think that these attacks have no effect on Page One, clearly the Tobi Roppo can be injured without Haki. Everyone who pwned the Straw Hats preskip (Kuma, Sentomaru, Kizaru, Magellan) is way above Page One. Luffy and Zoro had higher bounties than him, too. They were labeled as the Worst Generation and people like Doflamingo believe these guys have a shot at Pirate King...Page One is their age, he is not part of the group, though.

I have enough of this discussion. Easily deducable here who reads the Manga and who only pretends to.

Yeah but when I claim Enies Lobby Zoro could defeat Page One with his CoO based Asura slashes that can also cut through buildings like butter, people are like...

The entire thread here is basically just people socializing with ther elementary school headcanon. ThE mOnsTa TrIO. YC12345!"§$%$%...
This gets then further superstituted by the use of the "Like" button, which should be used when you like a post based on its quality, here it is used as "I agree", but not even in the literal sense. People here like everything that suits their own headcanon, no matter if thought was spent on this post or not.
This is so pretentious...

Naaah.

Diable Jambe is a modus activation like the Gears. We are only about to learn what it really is, but its clearly something triggered within Sanji.

Asura is a CoC related attack going by Kaido's words, meaning Zoro started unlocking his CoC here, which is also clearly a power-up.
All I got from that is you think Zoro from Ennis Lobby could defeat Page One. Do you really think that or am I missing some context?

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
I'm lost. Is this sarcasm? I haven't been keeping up with this argument that much, but this caught my eye.