Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (7/6/15 - 7/26/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Translations: Bleach 636 by cnet128 , Gintama 552 (2)

View Poll Results: Which section is your most favorite?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
    The results in this poll are hidden.
  • The alternate forms section

The results are hidden 0%
  • The Soru section

• The Kami-e section

• The Geppo section

• The Rankyaku section

• The Shigan section

• The Tekkai section

• The Rokukougan section

• The Misc/Other section

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: **** My Nico Robin: Rokushiki style Project! ****

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Shojin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: **** My Nico Robin: Rokushiki style Project! ****

Update 3/8/14:

Made some changes to the description of Belle Fleur, as well as adding a new technique in the Tekkai section, one that debuted in the second chapter of my Shadow Blossom fanfic under a different name:

Belle Fleur (Flower Bullet in french) - A technique where Robin uses her DF arms instead of her original arms to execute Shigan techniques. However, this move can also be utilized in conjunction with shigan techniques that uses her real arms.

Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Dai Kinsenjun" (Great Marigold Shield) - A more powerful and tougher version of Tetsuhana: Kinsenjun that uses five hundred arms instead of twenty arms.
    **THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT**
    Project
    and Thread (UPDATE 7/3/15)
    **THE SHIZURU KUWABARA: REIKIBUKI STYLE PROJECT**
    Go here (UPDATE 05/23/12)
    Robin: The Rokushiki Demon REBOOT (first two pages is up!)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

UPDATE 4/26/14:

Big update! I've finally took the time to add in japanese kanjis of names of some of the techniques. I've also went and changed the names of a few techniques by replacing them with either better or more proper names. Btw, can someone whose knows japanese please tell me if I'm translating this to japanese correctly?:

Welcome to the Nico Robin: Rokushiki style project!!

ニコ·ロビン·プロ六式ジェクトへようこそ!!

I would truly be grateful for the help!

---------- Post added May 10, 2014 at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was April 26, 2014 at 02:11 PM ----------

UPDATE 5/10/14:

New moves added in the Other/misc section, along with a new link to the in-depth explanation of the two Soru techniques, Heki and Senkou, which has been slightly updated to explain them better:

http://sta.sh/013dlngarkwg

Next, I have added a diagram sketch for one of Rokukougan techniques. Finally, I also changed the name of Diamond Shell to something shorter.

Quote Quote:
    Kongoukara has been changed to Naikō.
    Last edited by Shojin; April 26, 2014 at 02:25 PM.
    Project

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

UPDATE 7/5/14:

New techniques in the Rankyaku section. These techniques are actually some of the routines of the Kaika Rankyaku “Che-n: Shinkuro” (Chain: Synchronize) technique that I've wanted to add in for a while but I had kept forgetting to. lol

Quote Quote:
    • Kaika Rankyaku "Che-n: Shinkuro”(Chain: Synchronize)(ONL)(H)(N)(M) - Robin will sprout a various number of legs out of the ground, wall, or ceiling in pairs (Click here for a diagram). Then she'll have them perform different choreographed leg routines similar to what is usually seen in synchronized swimming or lying down leg exercises and such, which will result in unleashing air blades in various forms depending the routines she has them doing. (Both rough sketches are drawn by me). Some of these routines are as follows:
      • From any of the three areas:
        • Scissor - The most basic routine. The pairs of legs wave back and forth in an alternating fashion to create air blades that look sort of more focused and arc-like instead of jagged.
        • Bicycle - The pair(s) of legs will rotate very fast as if they're rotating petals on a bicycle, creating spinning air blades that look like either Buzzsaws or Shurikens.
      • From the Ground area only:
        • Single twist to Heev-ho - After one leg of each pair bends down knee first, the opposite legs will do a couple of continuous very fast spins/twirls, creating spinning air blades that look similar to Lucci's Hyobi. Then both legs of all pairs rear back and throw the air blades towards the target(s).
        • Wiggle n' Shake - All pairs of legs wiggle back and forth rapidly which leads to a shower of tiny raining rankyakus similar to Kaku's Kiri Shigure.
      • From the wall area only:
        • Frisbee toss - The pair(s) of legs kick out vertically towards the target in an alternating fashion, sending out air blades of if they were tossing cards or frisbees.
      • From the ceiling area only:
        • (None yet)
    Also, a new icon has been added, (SK), which indicates a technique that requires Seimei Kikan to use. Thanks to Misa-Kike-chi (who is also my co-writer for my Shadow Blossom Fanfic! ) for the suggestion!
    Last edited by Shojin; July 05, 2014 at 09:01 PM.
    Project

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

UPDATE 8/24/14:

Well what do ya know! Another update already!

1. Two new techniques have been added to the Tekkai section:

Quote Quote:
    • Tetsuhana "Bunki Rariatto" (Branch Clothesline)(H)(M)(OB)(C) - While charging at her enemy with great speed using Soru, Robin sprouts extra arms around one of her original arms while still moving, then hardens them with Tekkai before hitting the target with a multi-arm clothesline!
    • Tetsuhana "Tsuru Rariatto" (Vine Clothesline)(H)(M)(OB)(C) - Similar to Bunki Rariatto, only instead of a "branch" or "bouquet" of arms, she makes a line of arms instead, making this technique great for taking out a row of enemies.
    2. Recently as of last week and a half, I've been testing my budgeting skills and this commission was on my budget list since it was very affordable. I was trying to find the budgeting balance that will allow me to go back to hiring and working with talented artists for my movelist projects like the good old days without putting myself in financial jeopardy (I have groceries and bills to pay after all) and judging by how things are turning out, I think it might work out after all and I couldn't be happier! I'll just have to pray to god that I'll be able to keep it that way.

Anyway, here's a brand new illustration (a pencil one but still incredibly amazing)!

Spoiler show

Well that's for now! Later! :wink:
    Project

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

UPDATE 10/6/14:

Two new techniques have been added to the Kami-e section!

Quote Quote:
    • Kamihana "Dough" (N) (M) (ONL) - Robin activates Kami-e on a merged group of limbs that are in a form of a thick object (like large hands or boulders) or surface (like walls). However, instead of being limp like paper, it stretches and moves like either clay, dough, or even slime, similar to fukuro's Kami-e "slime" technique.
    • Kamihana "Blinds" (N) (M) (ONL) - A technique where when an enemy attacks a "door" of arms that she created (which are sprouted out of two opposing surfaces of an opening wall only, ie Left and Right side surfaces or top and bottom surfaces), Robin activates kami-e to make the arms depart or slide like blinds or curtains, causing the enemy to miss.
    ---------- Post added October 26, 2014 at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was October 06, 2014 at 01:03 PM ----------

Hey guys! ^_^

I have a little something that I want to share with you all. 

Spoiler show

(The comic is left to right)

This is an unfinished storyboard sketch that I drew a couple of years ago, which I was planning on giving to magion02 to use for a multi-page Robin vs Lucci fight comic that I was planning on commissioning him to draw for me and my Rokushiki Robin project but I had to put it on hiatus due to major financial problems. To be perfectly honest, however, I deeply still want to continue working on this storyboard since I still have a lot of ideas for it. As for those who are wondering, here's how the fight was going to go down:

Round 1:
    The fight starts off with Robin and Lucci using hand to hand combat and Rokushiki only, with neither of them using DF powers or Haki what so ever. 

Round 2:
    Then later on, they start using Busoshoku Haki (armement Haki), both basic and "Koka" (Hardening) applications. They also eventually start using Kenbunshoku Haki as well to predict each other's moves but neither of them were able to land a blow.

Round 3:
    Finally, Robin begins to use her DF powers in conjunction with her Rokushiki skills which Lucci responds by transforming into his Hybrid form and doing the same. This is also where Lucci starts using *Naiko (Diamond shell), a highly advance version of Tekkai that uses both physical strength and willpower (Busoshoku Koka) as one. At the end of this round, Robin begins to transform into her Mankai Bushin from!

*Note: Yes, the same Naiko from the Rokushiki Robin moveset since it's a universal technique that I came up with that i believe any Rokushiki user can use.

Final Round:
    Well.....actually....this I prefer to keep as a secret for now! ;

*sigh* One day, I will make this happen eventually. I swear it! I just don't know when and how, that's all.

---------- Post added November 02, 2014 at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was October 26, 2014 at 11:08 AM ----------

UPDATE 11/2/14:

New technique added to the Tekkai section!

Quote Quote:
    Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Kyūbu" (Cube) (N)(H)(M)(ONL)- After sprouting a tall, circular wall of arms around her, Robin then makes them all bend and fold in an awkward robotic manner until they form into a cube before she hardens them all with Tekkai/Naikō. She can also do this in preparation for her Kaika Rankyaku: Shinkuro - Wiggle n’ shake technique in order to protect herself from raining Rankyaku blades that the routine produces, just like how Kaku used Tekkai: Mushikaku to protect himself from the raining air blades from his Rankyaku: Kiri Shigure technique.
    ---------- Post added November 17, 2014 at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was November 02, 2014 at 08:48 AM ----------

UPDATE 11/17/14:
    A couple of changes have been made with two techniques in the Shigan section:

Chou Shigan Kenpo Ougi "Saidan Renda" (Ultimate bullet barrage)(H)(N)(M)(T)(OB)(C) - Robin unleashes an almighty flurry of Shigan attacks (including Kaika Shigan Kenpo ones) at the enemy while using Soru to move around him/her in order to strike from all directions, along with using Kaika Soru: Heki to gradually increase her speed in order to keep up the pressure on her target(s) until she completely overwhelms them.

Chou Shigan Kenpo Ougi II "Army's Gardening Wrath" (RC) (N) (M) (H)(T)(OB) (Clones required: 7 if including the real Robin, 8 if it's clones only) – A far more powerful and dangerous version of Saidan Renda where multiple Robins unleashes a fury of Shigan attacks on enemies while moving around in all directions with Soru and Kaika Soru: Heki instead of one Robin.

Along with a new one being added as well:

Chou Shigan Kenpo Ougi III "Artillery garden" (ONL)(T)(N)(H)(M) - While at a distance, Robin blooms a "garden" of arms, which is made out of around 1000 limbs or more, around a group of enemies. She then have all the arms annihilate the enemies with various Kaika Shigan Kenpo attacks!
    Last edited by Shojin; November 02, 2014 at 10:22 PM.
    Project

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

UPDATE 1/7/15:

No new techniques this time, however I've updated one of my comments talking about the difference between Shigan Oren and a Hana Hana enhanced version of it where i've added info about tactics that revolve around stealthily sprouting extra arms during a Shigan Oren barrage and such:

Quote Quote:
    It should also be noted that Hana Hana enhanced versions of the Shigan Oren like the Kaika Shigan: Touren (Orange lotus) technique along with all the other more powerful variants of it (such as "Sekiren", "Kokuren", etc.), can also be executed during a normal Shigan Oren by immediately and gradually blooming extra arms while the attack is still in motion in order to gradually keep up the pressure until she finally overpowers her target or until they are completely destroyed, making this tactic great for guard breaking. Similar tactics can also be applied with the Kaika Shigan: Bai Touren (Double Orange Lotus) technique and all it's more powerful variants when using the two regular armed Shigan: Fukuren (Double lotus) version of Shigan Oren, as well as with other similar rapid-fire Shigan attacks, such as the Kaika Shigan Kenpo: Oren Soku technique.
    I plan on updating this comment some more with visual ads eventually, possibly with small gif animations or something.

---------- Post added February 01, 2015 at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was January 09, 2015 at 06:05 AM ----------

UPDATE 2/1/15:

Two new techniques have been added in the Shigan section!

Quote Quote:
    • Kaika Shigan "Vine sting"(H)(N)(M)(T)(OB)(ONL)(OAB)(C)- In this technique, Robin blooms out a line of arms towards her opponent (either straight or overhead like a scorpion's tail) with the last arm of the line piercing the target with Shigan.
    • Cien Balle Fleur "MetalStorm" (M)(H)(T)(N)(ONL)(OAB) - A VERY powerful version of Shigan Oruen that is executed with over a hundred arms! This technique is based on (and named after) a real life prototype advanced Gatling gun that, as some say, can fire up to one million bullets per minute.

Also, a new illustration has been added:

Spoiler show

And that is all for now!

---------- Post added February 07, 2015 at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was February 01, 2015 at 09:25 AM ----------

SPECIAL UPDATE 2/6/15:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROBIN!!

(I know it's a day late but whatever.)

To celebrate this occasion, I made and added six sketches to the project! Go here to see them!

---------- Post added February 17, 2015 at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was February 07, 2015 at 09:11 AM ----------

UPDATE 2/16/15:

Added two more sub-styles in the shigan section, both which are technique concepts that i came up with a few years ago and written down but never shared online before now due to various reasons.

Quote Quote:
    • Shinaru Shigan kenpo (N)(H)(T)(M)(OA)(C) - a version of Shigan Kenpo that utilizes aspects of Kami-e to make the arm bend, just like how Kalifa executed Shinaru Shigan whip in order to make her arm bend like a whip during her Shinaru Shigan “Whip” technique.
    • Kaika Shinaru Shigan Kenpo (M)(H)(N)(T)(OB)(OA)(C) - a combination of Kaika Shigan Kenpo and Kami-e similar to regular Shinaru Shigan Kenpo.
    Now I know what some of you are thinking "Hey, how the hell do you know if Kalifa was using Kami-e to make her arm bend so strangely when it's not even stated in the one piece wiki and such?"

Well anyone with a good eye and had studied about Kami-e more than enough can easily tell that the second panel of this page of chapter 411 of the manga during her fight with Nami shows her arm wiggling awkwardly BEFORE pulling it back all the way which makes it kind of obvious that she made part of the arm limp to become like paper so it can bend the way it did before pulling it back and whipping it out at blurring speeds towards her target like a whip. I'm highly surprised that not many people noticed that (heck I think even the anime got it wrong with that shaking effect at the beginning of it.)

Anyway, that is all for now. Btw, I am planning on making more Rokushiki Robin sketches soon so stay tuned for those.
    Last edited by Shojin; February 17, 2015 at 11:40 AM.
    Project

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

UPDATE 5/24/15:

Ever since the debut of Robin's newest technique, the Moth Orchid, there has been some major debates about how she sprouted the flapping hands. Some believe she bloomed them out of the sword and the flower field then detached (or "released" for a better word) themselves from the surfaces they sprouted from while others believe that she sprouted them in midair (ie out the surface of the atmosphere itself). I myself have been thinking long and hard on which theory I should create new techniques from. Then finally i said "Ah screw it, i'll just do both", both as in i'll just create TWO sets of new techniques based on both theories respectively with one set being based on the "atmosphere" theory (AB) and the other set based on the "detachment/released" theory (DB), that way no matter which one is wrong, i still have the other set to fall back on. So far i was only able to come up with only 1 for the AB theory and 3 for the DB theory (one of them just being the DB version of the one from the AB set) and a neutral one (one that works with either theory). As you can tell, i'm still working on the AB set since that one is a lot tougher than i thought.

Well anyway, here's what i got down so far:

-------------
    Two new icon indicators!

Quote Quote:
    (AB) Utilizes limbs bloomed out of the air itself or can be optionally used by limbs bloomed out of the air (aka atmosphere) itself.

(DB) Requires the sprouted limb to detach/release itself from the surface to use.
    And 5 new techniques!

Quote Quote:
    Tobu Tetsuhana/Kaika Rankyaku/Kaika Rante "Limb shuriken" (N)(M)(AB)(C)(H) - In this technique, 4 limbs, whether they be arms or legs, bloom out of the air attached to each other, which Robin grabs and throws it like a shuriken, hardening the sprouted legs with Tekkai or Busoshoku haki right before or after throwing it. Because of how fast it's spinning after being thrown, this technique also incorporates Rankyaku due to the slicing winds circulating around it.
    Quote Quote:
    • Shin Shigan (N)(M)(DB)(OA)(T)(C)(HO) - In this technique, Robin first aims one of her original fingers at her target, then sprouts another finger out of the tip of said finger. Finally, after hardening both real AND sprouted fingers with Busoshoku Koka and with strong concentration (with her mind acting like the 'mental-trigger' of sorts), Robin simply shoots the sprouted finger at her target, basically a LITERAL shigan. While it is stronger than Tobu Shigan and Shidan since it uses a solid projectile (aka a finger) instead of air bullets (although it lacks the sharpness that Tobu Shigan possesses), it is also much riskier as the main weakness of the Hana Hana fruit must still be taken into consideration when using this technique, especially against a target that is capable of deflecting (or worse, cutting down) bullet-like projectiles. The aspects of this technique can also be applied to other shigan techniques.
    • Tobu Tetsuhana/Kaika Rankyaku/Kaika Rante "Limb shuriken II" (N)(M)(DB)(C)(H) - Almost exactly the same as the (AB) version, however it instead starts off with 4 limbs whether they be arms or legs, blooming out of Robin's hand (all attached to each other) until it sort of looks like a 4 corner (quadruple edged) boomerang, which Robin then throws like a shuriken. The rest of how the technique works is just like the (AB) version.
    • Shin Kaika Shigan "Wing raid" (N)(M)(DB)(T)(C)(HO)(W) - while in the air in wing form, Robin sprouts fingers out of her wings and have them use Shin Shigan rapidly to launch an aerial bullet assault!
    Quote Quote:
    Ballet der Schmetterling Wirrwasser (Confusing butterfly stream ballet)(C)(N)(AB or DB) - An upgraded version of Ballet der Wirrwasser that uses the (AB) or (DB) method to create flying butterfly hands similar to Moth Orchid to stealth her movements better.
    I'll add more to both sets soon.
    Project

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quick update:

It finally happened! Someone FINALLY used one of the artworks from my Rokushiki Robin project in a video, and it's a theory video which is freaking cool! Check it out at the 3:23 mark!

Spoiler show

This is so awesome that I feel like crying out of joy right now!

---------- Post added May 28, 2015 at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was May 17, 2015 at 12:15 PM ----------

Okay everyone, I have a question for you all:

Should I open up a Patreon "content creator" account for my projects?

This is something that i had long debated to myself about since i really do need the funding to carry out the plans that i have for my projects, especially my Rokushiki Robin one. These plans include working with talented artists again to create animations, more comics, illustrations and so forth. The problem is that as much as i need to save my own money for important things such as rent, bills, groceries and such, I really don't feel comfortable with the idea of having other people put in their hard-earn money to pay for the fundings of the projects, even back when i tried using paypal donations which didn't work at all as i didn't receive a single cent (No surprise there since i knew it would fail from the start). Still, a part of me feels like giving it one more shot, this time with patreon but i want know what you guys think?

Should i do it or should i not?
    Project

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Sure do it if you're serious about it and people like your project
    But you gonna have to step it up, and double the amount of work if you want this to work

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

UPDATE 7/3/15:

A couple of changes have been made to some techniques in the Tekkai section. In fact, the additional changes that i gave them are pretty much the same:

Quote Quote:
    Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Kyūbu" (Cube) (N)(H)(M)(ONL) - After sprouting a tall, circular wall of arms around her, Robin then makes them all bend and fold in an awkward robotic manner until they form into a cube before she hardens them all with Tekkai/Naikō. She can also do this in preparation for her Kaika Rankyaku: Shinkuro - Wiggle n’ shake technique in order to protect herself from raining Rankyaku blades that the routine produces, just like how Kaku used Tekkai: Mushikaku to protect himself from the raining air blades from his Rankyaku: Kiri Shigure technique. It should also be noted that this technique can alternately be used for entrapping/imprisonning enemies.

Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Sufia" (Sphere) (N)(H)(M)(ONL) - Same as Kyūbu, only that she has the arms take the form of a sphere in order to eliminate all weak spots. It should also be noted that this technique can alternately be used for entrapping/imprisoning enemies.

Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Koudomu/???" (Steel Dome/???) (N)(H)(M)(ONL) - Robin will sprout whole bunch of arms from the ground all around her until they form a dome and then hardens it with Tekkai/Naikō, which will have it act like an iron dome protecting her from all sides as well as above. She can also use this to defend a group of people, including bystanders and allies, from surrounding attacks. It should also be noted that this technique can alternately be used for entrapping/imprisoning enemies.

Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Kyodomu/???" (Giant Dome/???) (H)(M)(ONL) - Robin will sprout a thousand arms and have them form an even bigger dome, covering a larger area. It should also be noted that this technique can alternately be used for entrapping/imprisoning enemies.
    Also, three new techniques have been added with one in the Rankyaku section, one in the Shigan section, and one in the Soru section. Two of these techniques are actually optional follow ups to the said Tekkai techniques above.

Quote Quote:
    Kaika Kamisori "Ensnaring web" (N)(M)(RC) - A Kamisori variation of Kaika Soru konran where all Robins move around the target(s) with Kamisori or Kaika Kamisori simultaneously. The constant zigzaging blurring of all the ongoing Kamisori movements from all the Robins makes it look like they are entrapping the targets in what looks like a blurry sphere or dome.

Balle fleur "Iron Maiden" (N)(M)(H)(T)(OB) - After executing either Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Kyubu", "Sufia", or "KouDomu" on the opponent to entrap them, Robin begins to sprout multiple arms inside the trap which all, by her command, either execute shigan continuously one after the other or all at once simultaneously, killing the target inside. This technique is based off of a famous (and possibly fictional) trap/torture device that goes by the same name.

Kaika Rankyaku "Razor trap"(N)(M)(H)(OB) - Same as Balle fleur "Iron Maiden", only with sprouted legs using Rankyaku instead of sprouted arms using Shigan, along with only being executed after activating Tetsuhana/Kongouhana "Koudomu" or "Kyodomu" only. This is based off of various blade traps that have been seen in different forms of fiction.
    I also added some extra info in the description of the (OB) icon indicator:

Quote Quote:
    (OB) = Uses replicated limbs sprouted out of the surface of her body as well as the surface of other replicated parts of her own body.

Now about the patreon ordeal, I have decided to put it on hold due to my busy work hours which keeps leaving me constantly drained and stressed with it being summer and all so I don't think I'll have the time and energy to commit to pumping out content constantly to keep patreon pledgers happy. However, i'm still considering on using that option eventually once everything is sorted out.

Well that’s about it for now!
    Last edited by Shojin; July 04, 2015 at 08:58 AM.
    Project

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5