Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (2/23/15 - 3/1/15).
! Visit the new forums for Tokyo Ghoul and The Gamer!
Forum News: Vote in the final phase of the Anime Awards 2014
Just like the title says. What parts of Bleach do you want to see addressed before the very last chapter hits the RTS thread?
Here's my (rather extensive) list:
- Do Vaizard have specific, Vaizard-only releases?
- Why was Isshin exiled? And what's his connection to Urahara and Co, and Ryuuken?
- Will we get to see every captain-level character's Bankai?
- Just what are Zanpakuto avatars, anyway?
- Why does Zangetsu seem to know so much about Shinigami, and Soul Society?
- Will Urahara and Co.'s relations with Soul Society ever be normalized?
- Why is Aizen REALLY going after the King?
- Will we get to see anymore Zanpakuto avatars?
- How did Soul Society start in the first place? What was it like before Soul Society existed?
- Where exactly did Aizen go wrong? And why is he so close to Gin?
- Will Tatsuki and Keigo ever get any powers? And will they even make a difference if they do?
- Is Orihime going to survive through the series?
- Will all the non-captain level characters (Chad, Ishida, etc.) become vestigial?
- Is Ichigo's fighting style ever going to become more diverse? Is Tensa Zangetsu his real Bankai?
Anyone else got more? I'd love to hear them.
well many things...but most of all
Kisuke's bankai and the questions renji was supposed to ask kisuke.....
just Kisuke and everything else doesn't matter
_Will Kenpaichi ever get a bankai?
where is Yoruichi's zanpakuto and what does it do/look like?
are Inoue's "chesticles" natural???
^ THEY'D BETTER BE.
Here are couple more that came to me at the gym:
- Are there anymore "closet captains" who can use Bankai?
- Will we get to see how any of the Captains/Vice Captains lives were before they died?
- What is it that got the Shiba clan exiled?
- Are there any Shinigami in the 4th, unnamed noble family? Like Aizen, maybe?
- Will Ukitake's illness ever get cured?
- How strong is Isshin relative to Ichigo, and the other Captains?
Keep them coming, guys. And thanks for the replies.
Here's a question that's really been annoying me:
Why is it that some Arrancar's zanpaktou are katana, and others are scythes, rapiers, yo-yos, so on so forth?
i believe kisukes bankai its the blood mist shield which we saw for a breif moment in episode 20.
- Ichigo's final release
- issihin's bankai
- Will Yuroichi ever stop looking so damn good?
- What's Chad's arm's relationship with Hueco Mundo and does it have anything to do with Hollows/arrancar/so on in that category.
- What's Gin really up to? Is he tryiing to commit mutiny?
- What type of Bankai does Urahara have?
-Who are the Vasto Lorde? Will they ever be revealed?
- Who are the Vizard and from what did they originate? Do they release? Are their abilities similar to Shinigami's Bankai?
-Will Yamamoto ever get off his lazy ass and show us why he's First Squad Captain and Head of the Gotei 13 squads?
-Will Aizen succeed in Destroying Karakura Town and releasing the Hougyoukuu? Will he kill the king?
-Is Ichigo's powers at thier limit? Can he go higher?
-Will They ever stop showing reruns of Gilligan's Island?!
That last one was for comedy; I hope I don't get the penalty for cracking a few jokes. LOL.
- urahara's bankai
- aizen's bankai
- gin's bankai
- shunsui's bankai
- ukitake's bankai
- yamamoto's bankai
- I want to see the King of soul society
- About those Vastorodes--are there any in the Espada now? If not, are the top 3 as insanely strong as Kubo is implying?
- Will we get to see the Espada BEFORE they were hybridized?
- Does increasing your Vizard powers give you an all around stat boost without the mask on?
- Is Orihime's power Hollow-based, too, like Chad's?
- How likely is it that Ichigo will be the one to defeat Aizen?
I admit that some of these questions are not really important but I would really like to see some of them answered :
Is Ichigo a true hybrid ?
Was Masaki human or not ?
Was the shattered shaft the only way to make Ichigo become a shinigami again or was it a plan set up by Urahara in order for Ichigo to become a Vaizard ?
Why is Aizen interested in Ichigo ? Is it because he is a Vaizard or is it something else ?
What is the exact link between Gin and Matsumoto ? And why is Gin helping Aizen ?
Will all the captains and VC learn about Ichigo being a Vaizard ?
Ichigo x Rukia or Ichigo x Inoue ?
Will Chad ever win a major fight ?
Will Ichigo become a captain after his death ?
Why are Inoue's powers so much more impressive than Chad's ?
What is Komamura ?
Will Bankai Ikkaku ever fight Kenpachi ?
Still thinking about more important ones.
Will Ishida ever controll the final form?
Will Ichigo unlock a level above bankai with his Vaizard powers?
i couldn't even answer this question. bleach doesn't really have any substance to the story line. for example...
1. Ichigo and co. break into ss to find/save rukia, fight occurs
2. Bounto break into ss to find whatever its called (i forget), fight occurs
3. Ichigo and co. break into hueco mundo to find/save orihime, fight occurs
between each arc there are power ups/introduction of new chars...reminds me too much of dbz (not that i'm saying this is a bad thing). i could easily tell you guys how i'd like one piece or naruto to end because there is a goal the protagonist is trying to reach...bleach on the other hand is a bit harder to give an ending to.
so i guess what i WOULD like to see before the manga ends is a goal or a purpose for ichigo, other than protecting his friends and getting stronger.
The question that's been bugging me for so long:
Aizen knew that with Ichigo & Co. banned from entering Seiretei, they had to use Kuukakku's Fire Cannon. This means that the cannon was used at least once before. When was that, and is it related to Urahara, Yoruichi and Isshin's exile from Soul Society?