Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (4/6/15 - 4/12/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Check out the results for the Anime Awards 2014
I like Mayuri, actually he's my favorite captain of the gotei 13. But surely he's not the strongest.
IMO the rank is something like this:
5- Ichimaru Gin
6- Kuchiki Byakuya
9- Zaraki Kenpachi
I'm not going to rank Unohana since we don't know anything about her battle skills...
Tosen's bankai will own Mayuri's.
WTF Soifon stronger then Byakuya or Kenpachi or Ukitake?
WTF Hitsugaya stronger then KENPACHI ...UKITAKE?
how about including known ex captains eg urahara, isshin etc. seeing how we are now including aizen etc
heres my ranking
1.aizen (power of two capts and possibly a hollow hybrid)
2. yamamoto (overated.....imo he's only the capt coz of exp and coz centrl room 46 communicate to him alone and plus he knows where the kings key is i dont think being capt commander has anything to do with power)
3. byakuya ( simply coz he comes from the noble part of serietei plus senbonsakura kageyoshi has no blind spots, weak spots and its attack and defense at the same time.......what mre do u need)
4. shunsui and ukitake ( have to put them both on the same lvl too hard to say who is stronger)
5. kenpachi ( the only person to beat a capt when he wasnt a capt himself without so much as a shikai. took out tousen without breaking a sweat PLUS he captains the stongest squad ~ikkaku,yumichka,and previously renji)
6.tousen ( i chose tousen over gin coz we havnt seen gins bankai PLUS tousens bankai is unbelievably evil, once your in that black sphere your finished, kenpachi only defeated him coz he's a maniac, any other capt would have been mincemeat)
7.Gin and Soifon ( i chose both bcoz their both super strong but we havnt seen their bankai's)
8. mayuri ( although i feel mayuri would pwn soifon in a fight due to the fact that he's smarter than her and would outsmart her quicker than she can say yoruichi, but then again soifin only needs to land two hits and its over)
9. komamura and hitsugaya ( although i would like to put them higher IMO komamura's bankai is all about power just like ikkaku, but lacks mobility. hitsugaya i would have also have liked to place higher, but, he nearly lost to gin,and aizen pwned him, plus i dont think he uses hyorinmaru to his full ability, there are so many moves/techniques i could picture him doing with all that ice but he just dosent do it)
although i think gin and tousen's ranking should shoot up. bcoz i dont believe they would show their true power whilst still "undercover" in ss it woldnt make sense. PLUS their probably hollow hybrids now.
By hollow hybrid do you mean a vizard? because i don't believe it would be possible for them to be like ichigo cos they didn't get both hollow and shimingai powers at the same time (one can only guess)
For me Ichigo > Kenpachi > The little Kid
Unless there is a mistranslation, Kyouraku and Ukitake are being overrated based on Yamamoto's statement about them. What he says is, "When it comes time for battle, your complementary abilities work phenomenally well together. That power is unrivaled by anyone who came before you and everyone since." He talks about their ability as a team, not as individuals.
They don't fight as a team.
Besides its Ukitake and Kyouraku are the 2 most senior captains in Gotei 13 after Aizen Unohana and Yama. Its pretty logical assume they're the most powerful after the top 3. Right?
Ukitake and Kyouraku were captains b4 aizen(remember seeing aizen as a vice captain when tousen and sajin were not captains i think episode 51 or 54)in bleach the third phantom(its a game,dont kno if it might mean anything but)it shows ukitake shunsui and urahara as captains and aizen as a vice captain.
Aizen(potentially jumping up)
2.Ukitake 3.Shinsui (Urahara,isshin)
(all other captains) Renji
I hate to put Zaraki(my favorite Bleach Character) under Byakuya, but he is weaker atm,but, has the potential to be a god. He's basically a walking reincarnation of the devil, if you ask me, what a great character(his 3rd seat has acheived Bankai..only an invincible beast can command that type of strength).
Gaps in my list also mean gaps in power.
Fav characters: Zaraki,Urahara,Renji,Ukitaki,Shinsui,Isshin, and of course Ichigo
Last edited by Spike Spiegal; October 26, 2007 at 10:33 PM.
the current captains i would say:
1. Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai
2. Jūshirō Ukitake shared with Shunsui Kyōraku
3. Zarakai Kenpachi
4. Byakuya Kuchiki shared with Retsu Unohana
6. Mayuri Kurotsuchi
7. Sajin Komamura shared with Tōshirō Hitsugaya
the first 2 are kinda obvious being the oldest and most recognized captains of SS (and being praised to be the strongest).
Zaraki is just a non stopable power source, we shouldnt let ichigo (wich is about the same as zaraki) cloud the strenght of this character.
Byakuya being a well recognized captain however very arrogant he is VERY strong.
Soifon her zanpakatou is what makes her such a dangerous enemie and she is after all trained as an assasin having knowledge off poison and the human structure. Unohana is considerd the weakest captain in my opinion, since she isnt trained to do fighting in the first place (I do admit she is probably strong in fighting). I do admit she can analyze a character very well were as no OTHER captain could do, she was the only one figured out that aizen wasnt realy dead. This does make here rank atleast at the same level with Byakuya Kuchiki, the only reason she isnt ranked higher for me is her lack of fighting capabilities (wich she makes up with her superior analyzing and healing powers)
Mayuri should be considerd a VERY dangerous enemie wich strenght is his power to analyze his opponent very good even while in battle, if he needs to go bankai it means the end off is enemie (99% off the time). Even if mayuri dies his enemie will do most likely making him still worthy off his rank.
Komamura and histugaya are considerd the weakest among the captains. Komamura never showed his power and when he did he just lost, he even would have lost against zaraki if he wouldnt have run off while zaraki already has several nearly deadly wounds. Tōshirō nearly lost against a low level arrancar, he was being pushed away by a replacement 6th espada and couldnt even kill the espada even after such a preparation time (his strongest attack at that time)
if i must take in previous captains and potential captains:
2. Sosuke Aizen
4. Gin Ichimaru
6. Kaname Tōsen
7. Renji Abarai
the case about aizen is pretty obvious, since i do not dare to place aizen on the same level with yamamato he is probably very close though.
Gin should be considerd VERY dangerous his lack of emotions is a great strenght, he is able to confuse his enemie with that everlasting smile off his.
Tõsen his physical strenght is only avg at this time. Tõsen should be considerd a very dangerous enemie against everyone who isnt able to analyze him or is able to fight in his bankai.
Renji is very weak at this point he is ready to be a captain but still needs to grow alot and master his skills he has aquired, there is nothing else to say about him
Last edited by Richo; October 27, 2007 at 05:31 AM.
What fansubs did you see?
Go read the manga and see what it said.
Bad translators and dumbasses ftl =(