Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/18/15 - 5/24/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
Yea i'd have to agree with the above. But i think zaraki just moved up to the 3rd or 4th rank from what we saw this week, won't go into detail of course until monday.
i think zaraki is a bit stronger then byakuda tho, cos of his huge reisateu to its unlikly the blades from thingies bankai will be able to do that much damage and with them being so small zaraki could simply blow them away with this power.
Neuroff always with a personal and healthy conversation with someone in a thread. xD
We will zaraki powa.
Well, all r saying Toshiro is weak. Well, he isn't the best Captain, but there's a reason why he's a Captain. His Bankai can grow up very powerful and he's very young yet. As Rukia said Shinigamis are aging too, just slower (also seen in the flashback when Rukia and Renji were kids). Toshiro is just a kid yet and already a captain. Also he fight the Arrancar only with 10 % of his power against the 11th seat.
btw im not a fanboy. I just wanted to say that. Toshiro still is one of the weaker Captains, but he would beat all Vice Captains for sure. (atleast that^^)
i think that he's equal to renji and ikakku :P
Dont think so. I think he's better and he archieved Bankai atleast before Renji.
I would rank the top five like this:
1. Aizen Sousuke
2. Yamamato Genryuusai (I can see Aizen and Yamamoto being equals, but Aizen and that damned sword....)
3. Kyoraku Shunsui
4. Ukitake Juushiro
5. Unohana Restu (I really think she is way more powerful -in terms of fighting ability- than she seems or what everyone makes her out to be.)
Yep, I agree with Unohana. Everyone holds big respect for her, not atleast for her healing abilities I think.
We know the bankai of some captains. These ones are the weekest. It's obvious in a manga as stereotypical as bleach.
1. Aizen (main antagonist; so, he's probably the strongest)
2. Yamamoto (Yamamoto may actually be stronger currently, but I think once Aizen can use the Hogyoku fully, he will be the strongest truly)
3. Kyoraku (I only think this because of Yama-ji's comment about how he and Ukitake were the strongest of the younger and older generations of shinigami. He's probably weaker than Aizen or at equal footing currently; refer Yamamoto's comment)
4. Ukitake (Again because of Yama's comment; I placed him below Kyoraku, because he is probably a bit weaker because of his illness)
5. Unohana (There has got to be a reason why we know nothing about her strength. Everyone has great respect for her power, and hopefully there is good reason for that)
Ignoring all posts above me except the first..
1. Yamamoto (haven't seen the extended of his power, but there must be reasons for he to be the leader of the 13)
2. Soifon or Kenpachi (Soifon because her bankai is probably could kill her enemy in one shot -- those this is just a guess-timation, if put her ability aside, then she wouldn't even made it into this list.. As for Kenpachi, i have the feeling that in the newer chapter, Kenpachi had already master both Shikai and bankai.. and heck he strong as hell, even face off again two captain -- Tousen (may fake a lost) and Komamura)
3. shunsui- one of yamamoto's best student, one of the most experiences in fighting and the extension of his power could be something..
4. byakuiya-- extremely powerful , and there are still alot of room to extend his power... could very well overtake shunsui and kenpachi's position ... may had already overtake kenpachi
5. Komamura--- pick him because didn't want to pick the others
6. (Hitsugaya - is still have a huge limitation in his bankai, but he could be over taking even byakuiya and kenpachi in the future..)
well i think that this post is in this arc not the future or based on speculations.
If their translation is to be believed, then Renji's Zanpakuto is not named Zabimaru, and the 11th team Captain's name certainly ain't Kenpachi Zaraki (I can never remember which one's the surname). But I think that says something about the quality of the translation.