it could go either way only Hoshino will decide
I agree. Even if we guess and come up with theories, Hoshino could always add a plot twist or change it on a wim.
And that's why we love what Hoshino sensei does
Can't wait to see what ability these boots will have
Spoilers for the next DGM chapter are gladly seen here. So post some if you find spoilers.
BUT NO SPOILERS AND/OR DISCUSSIONS ABOUT IT OUTSIDE THIS SPOILER THREAD!!!
according to babelfish,Quote:
- looking at lenalee's legs, komui is surprised
- the akuma rushes over to where lenalee is and mutters that it is nonsense
- the lvl 4 grabs lenalee by the neck and throws her against the wall
- however, lenalee stands up and her boots start shining suddenly
- she wonders aloud if her syncho is complete
- she is now as fast as the speed of light
- she kicks the akuma and throws it toward the wall
- the akuma becomes excited about this and smiles
- lenalee is determined in her heart
Last edited by rhapsody blue; March 27, 2008 at 08:23 AM.
so it seems lenalee is too fast for the level 4 atm
but he enjoys the beating; No?
I smell masochism.
And death for the level four.
Thanks rhapsody if the spoil comes from a trustable source, we can now see some hope for the exorcistes and the order
And glad to see that the upgrade of Lenalee's innocence wasn't only in speed but she also can bring some damage to the Lv.4, just hope that'll be enough to put him down.
Last edited by monkey d scar; March 26, 2008 at 03:08 PM.
I'd prefer a combined effort. Having Lenalee turn into the ultimate innocence would simply cheapen a lot of things.
It's funny so see how people react because lenalee is faster and smashes the level 4 to the wall
the level 4 won't be defeated easily. Lenalee maybe faster but that level 4 sure isn't an easy akuma to handle and believe me lenalee won't defeat it alone.
I'll chop my head off if not