Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (2/16/15 - 2/22/15).
! Visit the new forums for Tokyo Ghoul and The Gamer!
Forum News: Vote in the final phase of the Anime Awards 2014
Yes, I'm studying chemistry. Are you going to study English then?
I've dated before, but never fell in love with anyone.
Oh I change my mind.
I am in love with being single! x3
25 or 50 Things About Yourself...
1:i'm khalid or khaled as u like
2:i'm 18 years old
3:i'm from morocco
4:i have one brother
5:i'm broken since a long time
6:My favorite manga is NARUTO
1.Im from Finland
2.My name is Kai
3.I have black hair
4.Originally I had blonde hair
5.I have blue eyes
7.Im about 180 centimetres tall nearly at least
10.I have a phone
11.I train Karate,Jujutsu,Taekwondo,Boxing
12.I used to play hockey
13.Im studying to become a lawyer
14.I hate school
15.My favorite book is Three Musketeers
16.Im fastest and best runner in my school
17.I like to fight
18.I dislike guns or anytype of firearms
19.My childhood favourite Superhero is Batman
20.First anime I watched was Yu-Gi-Oh!
21.I play quitar
22.My top 10 favourite mangas/animes are Darker Than Black,Code Geass,Death Note,Neon Genesis Evangelion,Ao No Exorcist,Naruto,Vampire Knight,Fullmetal Alchemist,Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi,D.Grayman
23.My favourite superhero is Robin/Tim Drake
24.I enjoy sleeping
25.I hate school
1. I'm an androgynous.
2. I do photography and graphic arts as a hobby.
3. I graduated high school as the youngest in my class(2011).
4. I go to MCAD(Minneapolis College of Art & Design) majoring under Photography and minoring under Music Production.
5. I'm a Youtube artist and sometimes spend a lot of time doing video production as I travel back & forth around the states to please people everywhere I go as much as possible.
6. I like to Skype with strangers.
7. I like to be funny to try set the mood in between everybody so that no problems won't have to ruin the moment(s).
8. I'm not much of a serious person tbh. I don't even take myself serious.
9. Honestly don't like politics.
10. In love with science.
11. Not very religious at all.
12. Been through many perspectives in life which makes me profound to accept anyone.
13. I judge people by their actions alone than what appearances drive people to idiotic conclusions without getting to know the person in general.
14. I idolize Lady Gaga.
15. I have either very sadistic or sexual dreams. Don't judge me.
16. I was born in NYC.
17. Used to be a huge Otaku back then but now, I don't really get interested into Anime & Manga as often as before.
18. I used to be in track, basketball, soccer, and baseball.
19. I weigh about 90 pounds.
20. I'm 17... FMS.
21. I'm a Twitter whore.
22. I'm a Flickr whore.
23. I treat others to how I'd like to be treated.
24. Not very bright tbh.
25. I got kicked out a couple months ago because I ran away to get "married".
Last edited by Nanoi; September 16, 2011 at 05:42 PM.
Wow...it's been too long since I last spammed this site on a regular basis. So much as changed since then. Time for me to make a new list!
1) Name's Anita (I also go by Chloe- that's my penname)
2) I'm 26
3) I graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Geography
4) I live in a state called West Virginia (in the US)
5) I am a Pagan
6) My favorite colors are green, black, and silver
7) My favorite manga of all time is Fullmetal Alchemist
8) My top 3 favorite bands are Cold, In Flames, and Linkin Park
9) I love turtles, cats, snakes, and spiders
10) I am an Aquarius
11) I plan on going back to school and become a certified emergency medical technician (EMT)
12) I hate my job with a bloody passion
13) I have one sister and one half- sister, both younger
14) My brother- in- law used to copy off of my in 12th grade English
15) I have a 2 and a half year old niece
16) I currently live with my parents
17) I love to read and write
18) I consider myself to be my family's historian
19) I want to travel the world one day
20) I know two other languages besides English
21) I am just not fluent in those languages though
22) I am not a morning person
23) But I rather work an early shift than a late one
24) I am Team Snape all the way (anyone who knows about Twilight will get it!)
25) I am a unique person :-)
1. I'm tiny.
3. Graphic Designer.
4. <3 pixel art.
5. I'm from Kuwait.
6. I love taking photographs of landscape and beautiful scenery.
7. Visited Italy about 4 times.
9. A hard worker.
10. I love changing.
11. Been studying Japanese alone for more than 5 years.
12. I always do things on my own and hate asking for help.
13. I love drawing and painting.
14. I have hazel eyes.
15. I so want to go to Japan and Korea!
16. Working hard to build my social life and trying to maintain it.
17. Seeking recognition.
18. Native Kuwaitis always think that I'm half Kuwaiti and half foreigner.
19. I'm 24 years old.
20. I can multitask.
21. I'm an artistic person.
22. I love writing (I'm a writer).
23. People always say that I'm cute <3.
24. I love watching anime and reading manga.
25. I want to make as many friends as I can.
1. My name is Kevin D., most people on the forums know my last name already.
2. I was born on the last day of spring and fathers day (06/20/93)
3. I have a Dual Citizenship in both U.S.A and Germany.
4. When I am at the Mall or Campus and I see everyone all lovey dovey with their significant other, I start feeling lonely and insecure with myself.
5. I have a big problem with my own insecurities.
6. I tend to let people walk all over me and I have no understanding on how to prevent it.
7. Whenever someone comes up to me and asks "Do you know what you want to be", I always respond with "Sir or Madame, I am only 18, I don't know what I want to be in the
future as my mind is always changing.
8. With that being said I know what area that I want my future to be in but I just do not know exactly what it is. That is music.
9. I am one of the few people that have been blessed with insane knowledge in Science and Math.
10. I got a near perfect score on my Science portion of my ACT college test which was a 32/36. Placing me in the 99th percentile.
11. I am listening to Music 99.999999999% of the time.
12. I sing a lot, usually when people are not around me because I am really shy.
13. I am an insanely awkward person.
14. I promised Naomidee a fact for her and I am currently still trying to think of one for her.
15. The one thing I really want to change about myself is that, I trust people way to easilly
which sets me up for disaster.
16. I have contemplated taking the final step in life due to bullying, harrasment, and other
mistreatments in live.
17. I tend to have animosity towards people who use Nazi jokes towards me or use them around me, from always being called one growing up.
18. I doesn't help fact number 17 that I am Blond haired, Blue Eyed, and Fair skin... Meeting all the requirements of hitler's "Perfect Being".
19. I feel as if I've set a really dark setting and I am not even half way to 50 yet.
20. I find it weird...yet awesome that I can open up myself to people I only talk to over the internet than I actually do than some of my friends.
21. I live my life on a day to day basis and I rarely think of the future as any thing could happen to interrupt that plan.
22. Full Metal Alchemist is and will always be my Favorite Manga/Anime.
23. I am open for a conversation from anyone or to listen to anyone rant and I will find a way to change your perspective on the situation just to make you happy.
24. I live in Texas
25. But I was born in Darmstadt, Germany (Woooo.... 25 more to go)
26. My Top 3 bands at this moment would have to be the Foo Fighters, Yellowcard, and We are the in crowd.
27. Learning how to play an instrument is one of my hugest desires, (Specifically the Drums or Violin)
28. I will sometimes isolated myself from the outside world (Turn off my Cellphone, stay off the computer) when I am feeling like shit (Emotionally)
29. Reflecting on my own personal past, I do wish I can go back and change many things about my life, where I have screwed up immensely and maybe I wouldn't be in this shitty situation that I am constantly in.
30. This is easily going to be my longest post ever on MH (Sorry Naomi, your thread doesn't get this credit anymore)
31. Video Games and Writing Music are my two favorite things to do.
32. Reading is also one of my favorite things to do, as when I was a child, Reading was my life.
33. Harry Potter is my favorite Book and Movie series of all time, as it was my childhood ever since reading "The Sorcerers Stone/ Philosophers Stone" when I was 8/9 years old.
34. I am the oldest child with a younger Brother and Sister.
35. People have told me my biggest dream should be doing well in school, but it feels as if I am forced to go to school to be a example to my brother and sister to do well in school.
36. Both my Dad and Grandpa were in the Military and I have felt many times that it is my duty to enlist to keep a tradition going.
37. Ironically, it was my Dad who had talked me out of enlisting in the Military.
38. I tend to always overstep boundaries that have been set.
39. I believe that Karma/Fate absolutely hates me as I've yet to see one thing really go my way but I am constantly screwed over by life.
40. I have absolutely written off the word "Hate" as "Hate" has lead to a lot of our world's greatest struggles.
41. When I was a Child, I was denied being allowed into the Gifted and Talented program because I was always hyper.
42. Naomidee and BBB Banana are the two people on MH, that I can really talk to with and they wouldn't judge me for any reason. Also M3J and xi0 are up there also :3
43. I won MH's first creative writing contest with my song "A Darkness Inside"
44. I am trying really hard to not have facts that have been repeated, so I've be going back and re reading all my facts.
45.... I can't believe it took me almost fact 45 to state... That I have an obession with Pokemon that I do not believe will be cured anytime soon.
46. MZ and FF are my two favorite forums here on MH as the community is really close.
47. I have been thinking a lot, that if the world doesn't change for the better soon, we will be setting our selves up for a mass extinction in the future (Hundreds of years)
48. I have also starting thinking that Happiness is a hard and fickle thing to achieve.
49. I am unhappy a lot of the time, with how things have gone for me.
50.(For Naomi) Whenever I randomly think of this picture, I start smiling out of no where.
Last edited by kdowns; November 28, 2011 at 12:39 AM.
1. I’m a Jew
2. I wear glasses
3. I would use a Death Note in RL if it would exist
4. I decided to write these 50 things, after reading kdowns’s post
5. I like Saladesu (trap entry for benelori, blai, and M3J )
6. I admit being a tad butthurt after reading kevin’s 42nd fact and not seeing my name in it
7. Counter-wise, I believe that out of all the people I know on MH, the ones who give me the most sympathy right now, would be Kdowns, Naomidee, Charlie, benelori, riki, goldb, Adorien and BBB Banana
8. BBB ended up in that list only because of good ol’ time’s sake.
9. I am rather sad, that I can’t include people like Evil3ye, Imperium or M3J in fact No.7
10. I express my kudos to the person who had the idea of this thread
11. I’m not sure whether I will post this 50 things post in the first place, so you might just as well end up never knowing of its existence, but if you do, it means I have a bulletproof logic behind posting this list.
12. Or maybe not.
13. Yeah, that was an intended joke.
14. I know you’re laughing.
15. Stop it, I’m blushing >////////<
16. It’s easier to fill this list with useless fodder stuff, than I imagined.
17. I have seen more aspects of Life, than the majority of people around me, and (to my regret) especially on MH.
18. Arguments like “you’re only 17, you don’t know life, while, look, I am 19, oh my god, I am so wise, call me sensei” are not going to work on me.
19. I believe I am the 4th best reviewer on MH
20. I respect benelori as a fellow reviewer and I want to adjust my reviews to his style (pull a benelori ^_^)
21. I have edited this list and removed more than one and more than two facts.
22. I believe that people who don’t listen to classic music and/or read classics at least from time to time are *turns diplomatic mode ON* living a very… plain… life.
23. I changed the contents of No.22 a little and made it a little diplomatic. If I didn’t made any changes I would’ve insulted one hell of an amount of people.
24. I don’t care
25. You’ll probably call me egoistic now, but *insert fact No.24*
26. Since I already spilled out my opinion on the majority of MH members, I can just as well, say that there are some people who I respect in this community. Not to be mistaken with people who arouse sympathy in me. That’s two different things.
27. I may be contradicting myself, but *insert fact No.24*
28. THIS IS SPARTA!!!
29. I take back my words about this list being easy to fill >_>
30. I was closer to getting mod powers than most of you can imagine
31. I’m not talking about the bakuman section in fact No. 30
32. I believe, that while MH did a good job in improving my English skills, it also has another side of the medal, which is it’s time-consuming aspect
33. The only real goodbye post before my hiatuses was the one before my first hiatus. All the following one’s had a certain “Show-must-go-on-purpose”.
34. I originally planned on becoming a translator when joining MH
35. But I’m happy I ended up being a Reviewer
36. I am proud that my idea of Joint Reviews was well approved by the MH community and I’m especially happy about benelori’s and 3c’s feedback.
37. I have a pantyhose/stockings foot fetish
38. People may call me a pervert for saying this, but *insert fact No.24*
39. This fact No. 24 thing comes in rather handy
40. I have the potential to change the world
41. I removed the original No.41, which was an explanation to No.40, and changed it to this text
42. The above sentence was hard to understand for you, I know
43. I’m a scriptwriter in RL
44. Currently, I am working on a Death Note movie adaptation. As of now, I’m only the scriptwriter, but most likely I’ll be also the director of that movie
45. I randomly fall asleep, without any pre-warning
47. I wonder what I should use for my 50th sentence
48. I DUNNO LOL ¯\(°_o)/¯
49. I just found one
50. C’est la vie
KD, I wish I could thank AND like your post. D:
1. My real name is Kevin
2. I'm currently studying education to teach and educate kids and grown-ups.
3. I will most likely only work with kids though as I consider educating adults way more difficult and exhausting
4. I started studying education because I like working with kids and their development always amazes me.
5. I always wanted a dog as a pet but instead got 4 cats until now
6. I failed my first drivers license test because I actually managed to ignore a stop sign 50 meters before I would have reached the goal
7. The only club I stayed in longer than one year was a swimming club. I got my "Jugendschwimmer" there.
8. I still enjoy swimming a lot but rarely do it nowadays
9. I learned to play the drums and am still playing it when I find the time.
10. I would have loved to learn more about playing it but stopped when I got a new teacher who wanted to teach me everything in a completely new way
11. I was bullied in primary school and had a hard time getting over it.
12. Maybe that's why I'm overprotective when I see a little child getting bullied by others
13. I'm a very lazy person, that's why I was on the verge of repeating the 10th class
14. I'm a good native speaker and writer but I fail at maths and physics
15. I'm one of the few people my age who care and are interested in politics
16. Before exams half of the class asked me to help them learning for politics
17. That's when I noticed that I enjoy teaching
18. I was quite shocked how little they knew and I'm still shocked that most of the people my age don't know a thing about it even though they complain about the politicans
19. I wanted to become a firefighter, then a detective, a police officer and a teacher. I finally decided to become an educator three years ago and I don't regret my choice in the slightest.
20. I have very huge problems saying "no" to someone when he asks for help
21. While I often push aside my own problems I think a lot about other persons problems
22. I often catch myself wanting to help people and I feel bad when I'm not able to.
23. It's hard to make me angry but when I am I tend to be very mean and invidious
24. I'm very introverted when I feel uncomfortable
25. I didn't imagine that it would be so hard to think of 50 facts about me
26. I have difficulties to open up to people as long as I don't trust them a lot
27. I rarely listened to music when I was a kid which changed gravely when I was 12. Nowadays I'm listening to music nonstop, especially when I'm at home
28. When I first paid a visit to MH my english was so bad that I had huge problems expressing my thoughts.
29. My english only improved thanks to posting on MH and reading english manga scans
30. My favourite Manga is and will ever be Naruto. I know that there are a lot more well-written mangas out there but it's thanks to Naruto that I was introduced into the world of manga.
31. The first forum I joined was solely about Naruto, back then I met two friends there who are still very precious to me.
32. I still can't believe that it took me three years to get really active at MH.
33. The thing that most fascinated me here since the beginning are the different cultures coming together and talking about mangas (and other stuff). I couldn't believe that manga was/is known and talked about worldwide.
34. I like history a lot and always want to learn new things about different cultures and countries.
35. I visited around 20 different countries but if possible I want to visit a lot more and make a round-the-world trip.
36. Most of my friends don't care about manga or think it's something childish, which really annoys me
37. I met and know a lot of awesome people on MH but I get the feeling that there are way more I don't know about yet
38. There are some people here who I like and care a lot about and I'm very grateful to jorped who was the main reason why I got to know them. He made me join both the FF and the MZ and I consider him one of my best friends here.
39. While writing these facts I'm thinking about my life and managed to write nothing for over 10 minutes while I was reflecting parts of it.
40. I'm usually very cautious when approaching people I don't really know.
41. I'm a very curious person
42. My favourite computer games are role-playings
43. I listen to all kinds of music and I don't really have a favourite one.
44. My favourite food right now is Susi but I like to eat fish in general
45. I want to taste all kinds of different food. Some people say I'm a foodie
46. I dislike sleeping because I think you could do a lot more funny and awesome things instead of lying on your bed.
47. I love my hometown and I would like to stay there as long as possible.
48. I'm an optimist
49. I get the feeling that I could add another 50 facts but my head is kinda blank right now
50. I'm happy with my life as it is right now but there still a damn lot of things I want to do and experience.
Last edited by naruto-niichan; November 27, 2011 at 04:50 PM.
1. I love colors, especially red.
2. I hate mayonnaise and mustard.
3. Traffic makes me mad that I want to cause trouble.
4. I laugh at and make disturbing jokes.
5. I love seinen.
6. I love FPS.
7. I can sing almost all Pearl Jam songs.
8. I loathe self-irresponsibility.
9. I love white chocolates and red wine, and I never get overweight for it.
10. I have selective photographic memory. Some things I forgot I already asked about after 10 seconds.
11. I hate inconvenience.
12. I want more time for me to do more activities.
13. I have a best friend who doesn't agree with me all the time. We love compromise.
14. I need to know how to write long and proper prose.
15. I am very curious.
16. There is something about illogical that irritates me.
17. I am in constant need to check new music.
18. I am agnostic.
19. I hate that I am obliged to use everything that was given to me.
20. I used to attempt to learn Tengwar because of my love of Tolkien, but failed miserably. I realized I'm not a natural linguist. I also learned a bit of French, but lost my interest. If I am going to learn any language, it shall be practical and easy, like German and Spanish.
21. I read any book I get a hold of and forget the ones that has no use.
22. I remember mostly all of my dreams everyday.
23. I hate mints.
24. Once, my doctor forbid me to eat sweets as I was having serious throat problems.
25. I am in MH mainly and initially because of Gantz.
Last edited by Enn; January 12, 2012 at 10:24 AM.
1. I'm 3/4 Vietnamese, 1/4 Chinese and born in Canada.
2. Don't speak Vietnamese, but instead speak Cantonese and English.
3. Went to provincials for Ladies' Doubles Badminton in 2010 in high school.
4. Can be quite hypocritically.
5. Student at University of Waterloo.
6. Studying Arts & Business, but hating the business portion.
7. Plan to major in Psychology and/or Sociology, Economics.
8. Does not fit the stereotype of asians being good at math.
9. Enjoys graphic and web designing as hobbies.
10. Plays badminton and tennis both recreationally and competitively.
11. Used to be anorexic.
12. Does not know how to skate, rollerblade or swim.
13. A hopeless romantic.
14. Love looking at pictures of food especially desserts and sweets.
15. Love playing video games, specifically Mario and Final Fantasy series.
16. Good at Sudoku.
17. Has taken Latin, Korean and Japanese.
18. Can sing in multiple languages, but not actually understand the lyrics.
19. Favourite tennis player is Roger Federer.
20. Enjoys watching tennis.
22. Does not eat fast food.
23. Has been to China, Vietnam, Texas and Japan.
24. If given the choice, would rather be Korean.
25. Has had an emergency surgery for ovary removal.
Hey guys! So I just registered I want to be a proofreader. Nice to meet everyone!
1. I'm Canadian (haha :P)
2. I love anime/ manga but my favourite is still Naruto.
3. I'm 5'6
4. I'm 19 years old.
5. I'm currently in University and have taken some art classes.
6. I want to be a counsellor so I'm getting a major in Psychology.
7. I have long blonde hair and greenish blue eyes.
8. I have a small birth mark on my stomach.
9. I'm learning Japanese.
10. My favourite movie is Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest.
11. I love cheesecake.
12. I can hold my breath for 2 and a half minutes.
13. I love anything peach fragrance.
14. I'm terrible at sports, except swimming and volleyball.
15. The only place I've been outside of Canada is California.
16. My favourite book is "Hush, Hush" by Becca Fitzpatrick.
17. I have a floppy valve in my heart.
18. I hate coffee.
19. I'm a Christmas baby (27th).
20. My background is mainly German, French, Scottish, English.
21. I love listening to SNSD.
22. My friends are amazing.
23. I'm utterly hopeless when it comes to Math
24. I'm pretty damn stubborn...
25. I'm wasteful with money.
26. I'm very sarcastic
27. I've never broken a bone.
28. I'm afraid of heights, and spiders.
29. YES....I'm female.
30. Favourite colors are blue and yellow.
31. Favourite flower is White Iris.
32. I used to be shy....HA!
33. I wish I knew like 12 languages...
34. I don't like judgemental people.
35. I secretly like to prank people.
36. I often forget to eat that's why I'm so skinny.
37. Not the greatest cook.
38. I used to be teased for my big feet in elementary school now my feet are average (laughs).
39. I wish I had a nice voice, but my friends say I have a very "motherly voice" meaning I have zero talent..
40. My hands are always freezing! Even in Summer.
Last edited by Orangeblossoms19; February 18, 2012 at 05:44 PM.
I am not going to study English.. I AM STUDYING English.
It's my major in college anyway..
I've fallen in love before but I've never dated anyone.
Hmm, should I add another 25 things about me?
---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------
Judging from the likes, I think I should add another 25 things about me. Hmm... let's see:
1. My strong point is I'm good at analyzing.
2. My weak point is I'm bad at creating/inventing. Inspiration seems to avoid me most of the time.
3. I'm a jack-of-all-trades so I know a little bit of something about everything.
4. My laptop is my life, I lose purpose without it.
5. I rarely get mad; it's really hard to make me mad, but when I do, I am capable of giving someone a traumatic experience.
6. I am good with data and archive, also I am systematic which is why I can make a good secretary (but I don't want to...)
7. I am easily distracted and happy to be distracted (except when I'm reading good books).
8. My mood changes within hours while my taste (in music, books and movies) changes within months.
9. I am planning to continue my bachelor study in England.
10. I am currently learning Italian, French and Japanese by myself.
11. My room is plain, without decoration, except piles of books.
12. My purpose in life is to learn as many knowledge as I can.
13. I am an amateur actress, I performed onstage quite a lot of times.
14. I have learned almost all kinds of art: painting, singing, playing musical instrument, graphic design, and acting. I dropped them all except acting.
15. I wear glasses.
16. I don't wear make-up except in special occasions. I hate wearing make-up.
17. I have a dream of touring Europe.
18. I really want to learn Latin and Greek languages!
19. I hate crowds and beach.
20. I am a tea-lover, coffee-hater.
21. I work best under pressure.
22. I am half(?) Chinese.
23. Orange is my favorite fragrant.
24. I am very picky when it comes to food.
25. I know that by now you think I am awesome.
Last edited by yukihime03; February 20, 2012 at 11:08 AM.