Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (2/16/15 - 2/22/15).
! Visit the new forums for Tokyo Ghoul and The Gamer!
Forum News: Vote in the final phase of the Anime Awards 2014
Ok, here DeBroglie's (from Batoto) several spoilers: I post them in the order they were posted without merge them:
There you have the puzzle.
I guess I don't need to comment on how epic this chapter was...
- So, Viole is teaming up with FUG, Novick and Ran; Rachel is with FUG; and Koon with Viole's new friends. SIU probably inserted some FUG spies to team Lessoo as well. Honestly, I can't predict how the workshop battle arc will develop.
- What I am interested in is the psychological changes the characters went thorough these past years. I think we can safely say that Koon has become a 'kill first, ask questions later' kinda guy even to his comrades (Remember how Novick made a comment about Dan could lose a finger if he implicates that Rachel is Koon's girlfriend). So, we'll probably see some major personality changes from Androssi, Anak, Lessoo, Hatsu etc. I think that gloomy and badass team portrait reflects SIU's intentions on the matter.
More on the team portrait:
- How come Laurie is still using his blanket? Now that he's grown up, I was sure that he'd find a way not to use it.
- Why are only Anak and Hatsu wearing matching sweatshirts? Could Anak's interest might be switched from Lessoo to Hatsu?
- Who is the guy sitting on the armchair on the right side of the portrait?(The one on the left is clearly Laurie)
- I just don't get why SIU is keeping Parakewl around
Credit to zumisumi on batotoQuote:
I guess this proves that Jinsung and Yu Han Sung's faction is really separate from Karaka's faction. We already knew that Jinsung was willing to allow Baam to do what he wished, but Hwa Ryun coming to meet Koon shows that their faction is really not okay with Karaka's faction's attack on Koon, which broke FUG's agreement with Baam.
YHS's faction is seemingly willing to allow Baam to act how he likes and they did make a deal with Baam. They told Baam not to screw up and they wouldn't touch his friends. Karaka's faction broke that deal.
Well this chapter was awesome I want to get a translation of the news announcement of Koon's death, it would be interesting what the tower news has to say on the matter, it does state that FUG were involved which is interesting for Leeso's team to know. I think all of them, like Rak, don't believe it though. Having said tha Leeso looks FCKING PISSED! Wonder if he actually has some bite nowadays, but probably just super intelligent coordinator like Koon, though Koon has the physical capabilities too of course.
Seems like Rak is going to go join Koon's team before the Workshop battle, this is going to be fucking brilliant.
Team's in term of actual capabilities is:
Wangnan's Team - Top Players = Koon, Rak (IMO), Akriraptor, Yeon
Baam's Team - Top Players = Viole, Cassano, Novik, Ran
Leeso's Team, = Well they're all LOOK fucking badass, but I guess Anak, Androssi, Hatsu, Laurie
I suppose it should go down to Baam's vs Leeso's, but who knows, Baam is still such an unknown quantity and Koon is a genius. I can't imagine Baam losing to any introduced. Especially if FUG force him to go all-out, but I'm sure Baam won't go all out as its all his friends and everything.It still annoys me that I don't have any gauge of Baam's strength and now we are going into ANOTHER time-skip. But having fought on equal footing with a Ranker and scratching Urek, that has got to put him far beyond every other E-rank.
link not quite sure where they got the info though) so I would put Viole somewhere in D-rank, though even that is quite general I guess.
The ranking comes from Love the pitcher that Baam fought with. His data card placed him at C Rank, but all Rankers vary, I think Quant is C (maybe even D??) however Coffee Fiend in A, so it varies. I would put Baam at C, but probably the very bottom. Having said that I think Baams growth is exponential. In affect he'll get stronger every time he encounters a different enemy. Imagine if Baam didn't hate the name of Urek's move so much, I'm sure if he practiced that, by Workshop he could obliterate the floor....well maybe not but you get my general point??
I wonder what Parakewl was about to say before saying Koon, maybe " the traitor"? If so then I wonder why.
Last edited by abc1233; February 24, 2013 at 07:35 PM.
If you look back at the 20th floor test, you will see just how much stronger a ranker is that Viole. Love scored 13,200,000 on the shinsoo test while Viole only scored 134,000. He stands no real chance against Urek in a staight fight, no if, and, or buts, no chance period.