- Are you familiar with other pirate-themed works such as the Pirates of the Caribbean series?
- Does being the father of two young daughters affect how you work on a shonen series in any way?
About ONE PIECE:
- Which island is the largest in area?
- There are a lot of kingdoms, but are there any republics?
- What's Baby 5's day-to-day like as a maid and an assassin?
Seriously, someone should ask Oda what the Straw Hats' doriki is.
- What kind of pirate was Shakky? Was she a New World Captain or a part of a famous crew?
- If Lucci learned Haki, how powerful would that make him?
- Does Crocodile know Haki?
- Where is Luffy's mother? Is she still alive?
- Has Sanji acually seen Nami and Robin...ya know...Au Natural? (I doubt it)
- How strong were the 100 Karate Masters of Momoiro Island?
- Is Salome able to be used like a weapon like the other Amazon Lily snakes?
- If Luffy decided to get with Boa, would the Government increase their bounty because of the union of two strong pirates?
- Seeing how Punk Hazard was affected by Sakazuki and Kuzan, does that mean that they, as well as Borsalino, Whitebeard, and a couple others were holding back at Marineford?
- If I was strong enough, could I survive against Doflamingo's attacks and marry Baby 5?
Last edited by eefrit; March 09, 2013 at 04:47 PM.
I believe that the reason Akainu and Aokij's powers affected Punk Hazard was because they were in use for ten days.
---------- Post added March 14, 2013 at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was March 10, 2013 at 10:41 AM ----------
If anybody on this site is Japanese, could you please ask Oda what the Straw Hats' Douriki would be in addition to your own question?
One Piece isn't about power levels, it's about adventure and friendship, that's why Oda lets people like Wapol and Mr. 3 have abilities that give people like Whitebeard and Magellan difficulty. I'm sure that if Oda had any interest in establishing power levels, he would have mentioned dorouki after the Water 7 arc, but as far as I can recall, he hasn't.
Why Busoshoku Haki's now represented in a dark/hardening version? We see the right hand of the Pirate King not using it the strongest form of Busoshoku.
Who can be considered the strongest individual after Whitebeard?
Is Sabo alive? Is he in Revolutionary Army?
Would Robin have joined the Army if she knew about it/was extended an invitation?
Just what did Robin learn from Dragon?
I came up with another question for Oda: Why do some users of Armament Haki gain a dark skin tone?
Next time I go to Japan (which might be a while) I'd be happy to send a postcard for SBS or Usopp Art Gallery on behalf of you guys.
Why does Armament Haki turns the user hands black, when before they didn't ?
Was Ace capable of using Haki ?
Now that Oda presented some genderbending images of the strawhats, and how some characters looked like when they were children... I wonder if he could be teased to show us some "What would CharacterX's and CharacterY's child look lilke if they had one?" images...