Manga News: Check out these new manga (5/18/15 - 5/24/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Forum News: Cast your votes to determine the best parent in the Anime Showdown.
MangaHelpers Art Contest Week 23-24 ~ "Black and White" Photography
This fortnight's art contest category is Photography with the theme set as Black and White. This theme was suggested by Akia999 and seemed befitting for a fanart contest! Let's blow people's mind with how beautiful a colorless image can be! For this contest, you'll have to record in a black and white picture any scene you might like!
Theme:Black and White
- All members may join this competition. There is no minimum post or user status you need to have to join the contest.
- Entries for the contest must be posted in this thread.
- Each participant can only submit ONE entry and that entry should be new (meaning it must not have been used in contests hosted by MangaHelpers previously).
- Use MangaHelpers' Image Gallery to upload your entries. Any problem with uploading, let us know.
- You can not use any color other than black and white (and grayscale) in your picture.
- Submissions not following the week's theme will automatically result in disqualification. If you have any question about the contest, you can ask it here.
- Submission is open until March 24th, 2013 at 22:10 (GMT)
Uploading and Submitting Entries:
- Go HERE.
- Click the browse button near the upload area option.
- After upload is completed, you'll be redirected to your uploaded image.
- Scroll down all the way to the bottom of the gallery page and choose "Click here to show" next to "share-picture".
- Copy the BB codes listed there and post that code in this thread using the proper post format.
ExampleCode:"Theme Name" - "Work Title" by "Artist Name" (Large size thumbnail - upload image to image gallery.) "Comments" "Credits"
Female - Sayuri by Leen Stock / Credits: from Planetrenders.net
- Voting will proceed after submission period is over, that is March 24th, 2013 Time TBC.
- Announcement of winners and next contest and new theme will be done 7 days after the voting period is over.
Good luck, everyone!
sorry ,i couldnt take a new picture but i like this one .i want to participate with this
Fishermen by Shinsengumi