Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter!
Manga News: Check out these new manga (6/29/15 - 7/5/15).
New Forums: Visit the new forums for Boku no Hero Academia!
Translations: One Piece 794 by cnet128 , Gintama 551 (2) , Bleach 635 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 61 of 83 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 1235

Thread: &nbsp; <3

  1. #901
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,759
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

    Watching what.. stop leaving me out of stuff!

  2. #902
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,122
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

    Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    Watching what.. stop leaving me out of stuff!
    http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/p...=7cf2bcdf28f67
    When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but cries of "me too!" Be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe!

  3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  4. #903
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,759
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

    Coupling!

    Good shit!

  5. #904
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,122
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

    Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    Coupling!

    Good shit!
    Yesh!! <3<3<3
    When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but cries of "me too!" Be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe!

  6. #905
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,759
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

    I've never seen the show before.

  7. #906
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,122
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

    Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    I've never seen the show before.
    Start watching... I was thinking of adding to the GE thread or was it now in Otaku section for Tv shows.
    When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but cries of "me too!" Be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe!

  8. #907
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,759
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Start watching... I was thinking of adding to the GE thread or was it now in Otaku section for Tv shows.
    After those dots it just became gibberish to me..

    And I might pick it up someday, just not in this lifetime.

  9. #908
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,122
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

    Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    After those dots it just became gibberish to me..

    And I might pick it up someday, just not in this lifetime.
    I don't think I can love you anymore </3.
    When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but cries of "me too!" Be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe!

  10. #909
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,759
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I don't think I can love you anymore </3.
    You say that everytime..

  11. #910
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,122
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

    Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    You say that everytime..
    Because its true


    When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but cries of "me too!" Be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe!

  12. #911
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,759
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

    And yet you come back..

  13. #912
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,122
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

    Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    And yet you come back..
    You know me too well (I can't trick you at all)

    When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but cries of "me too!" Be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe!

  14. #913
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Posts
    4,759
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

    Yeah, go and cry.

  15. #914
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    fairy land
    Country
    United States
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    777
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

    pathetic
    "Ooh that booty
    Smack it up, flip it, rub it down, oh noooooo...!" - BBD

  16. #915
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12,122
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My debt celling rises, heh - soon to be homeowner :x3

    Short work story:

    So my coworker was listening to some jams whilst working and asks me if I listen to Japanese music from 'Japanese animation' (anime).

    I say - I've listened to some but not a huge listener- so he proceeds to play an ost from Ghost in the shell anime (I'm like ah cool nice stuff).

    Then he asks, if listen to french music - I said I listen to some occasionally. So after the last one was over, he play a french song.

    I say to him 'the vocal's sound nice' what's the song about?
    He poker faces me and says 'Charlie... I have no fucking idea' and I'm like oh....(speechless reaction ). Then he says, it's 'positive music'.
    I'm like hhmmmm - ok ok sounds nice (vocals).

    Spoiler: Possitve music show



    Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    Yeah, go and cry.

    Quote Originally Posted by liductan View Post
    pathetic
    Thas not whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat you said last night -

    Last edited by Charlie; October 25, 2013 at 10:24 PM.
    When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but cries of "me too!" Be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe!

Thread Closed
Page 61 of 83 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts